They Get Revenge Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over to Tom to see what effect her words were having on him only to see him fucking his little prick up into Barb's hairy cunt. He had pushed her down so she was laying on the stuffed chair with her hips and legs sticking out. He was on his knees between her spread thighs pushing his little wiener up into her as hard as he could. Barb's hair was so bushy, we could barely see it when he pulled back to thrust it in again.

Jody layed back onto the leather sofa and spread her legs wide open to me. Jody hollered to me to get down there and fuck her little cunt with my big fat cock. So, I did. I kneeled down, scooted up close to her, and thrust my cock right up into her hairy red cunt. I only gave her about three inches on the first thrust. Her eyes were big and at first I thought it may have been more than she was expecting. But let's get real. My average sized cock isn't going to hurt any normal sized woman. She was acting. But even so, she said how wonderful it felt and how she wanted me to push all the way in to where she had never been fucked before. This only mattered if Tom believed it. I moved deeper with each thrust and after a few thrusts I was fully buried in her tight wet cunt. I thrust into her again and again with a steady rhythm. After only a couple of minutes, Jody began to shake with her first orgasm. She moaned and yelled and whimpered finally telling me and the whole room she had never had an orgasm just fucking a cock before.

At this point, I was counting on Barb to help protect me. Her instruction was to keep Tom busy. But, if that failed, she was to yell out if Tom started moving to come at me. I didn't want to get blind sided like Barry did.

Jody was beautiful layed back on the leather sofa with her arms limply out to both sides and a languid smile on her face. I loved the way her red cunt hair looked all mashed up against my dark pubic hair. I grabbed her tits and played with her nipples as I began thrusting into her again. I used both thumbs to open her cunt lips so I could see her little clit sticking out. I took her hand and moved it onto her clit. She began rubbing it as I thrust harder and faster into her cunt. I wanted her to have another orgasm and so did she.

Her second orgasm came quickly and she either hammed it up or it was really really good. I didn't really care; I loved it. She thrashed all over and groaned and moaned and whimpered and stopped breathing to do it all over again. I looked over at Tom and Barb. They were just laying and kneeling there watching. I was hoping it really hurt. I mean both of them. I wanted both of them to see that and hurt. Jody obviously did too as she had been playing it better than I had ever hoped for.

Then Jody really surprised me -- probably all of us as she asked Barb if Tom had been fucking her in the ass. Barb told her he had tried but no, he had not. Then Jody asked Barb if I fucked her in the ass. Barb told her yes I did. Jody asked her if I was any good at it and did she like it. She said yes to both. Jody told her Tom had been trying to get into her ass too but so far she hadn't let him either.

Jody asked me if I really wanted to come in her pussy or would I please consider fucking her asshole instead. Tom started to jump up saying just a damn minute. Jody told him to just stay there and watch and play with his conquest. She told him if he moved or interfered, his life as he knew it was over. Barb cringed at those words. Tom just stayed there on his knees all red in the face but silent. Jody told him he could play with Barb's tits and cunt but he had better stay away from her ass if he knew what was good for him.

Jody turned her attention back to me. I had been keeping myself hard by slowly thrusting into her cunt that whole time. She asked me to please fuck her up her ass. I had been prepared for that possibility. In my wildest dreams, I thought during my planning just maybe it could happen. I even had a jar of lubricant hidden under the back edge of the sofa just in case; but I never really expected it to happen. I told her to suck my cock to keep it stiff while I got her anus ready to be fucked. I pulled out of her cunt and got the jar of lube.

I turned Jody a little toward the room so Tom, Barb, and the camera could see what I was doing. With Jody laying long ways on the sofa with her legs wide open, she could continue suck my cock, still slick with her cunt juice, while I rubbed globs of lubricant around her anus. As I massaged it in, I ran my thumb up into her cunt to keep her stimulated. I pushed a big glob into her opening with my finger as I continued to thumb fuck her. With the next glob, one finger became two. Jody stopped sucking me just long enough to say how good that felt and how much she wanted it to be my fat cock inside her.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and moved her around so I could get back between her thighs. I rubbed some lubricant on my cock before I moved the head up against her anus and began to push against it. With little effort the head popped inside and I stopped for just a minute. Jody said, "Oh yes! I am so full with your fat cock." I saw her catch her breath; so I began slowly advancing a couple of inches at a time. I slowly pulled part way back each time to push a little farther on the next thrust. When I was fully buried in her ass, she yelled, "Oh God! This is so good. Go ahead and fuck me. Fuck me good."

As I fucked her ass, we both looked over to see how they were dealing with it. Tom was just staring at Jody while Barb was rubbing his stiff cock up and down her hairy slit with one hand and twisting her nipple with the other. Barb told me to fuck her ass good. Jody told me to fuck her ass harder and do whatever it took to cum in her ass. I began to thrust harder and faster up into her tight little ass. I grabbed both her creamy freckled tits in my hands and pulled her nipples. All my anger and frustration and excitement built up and began spurting out my cock deep up into her bowel. She said, "Yeah baby, fuck my ass good. Come in me. Give it all to me." Just as I gave my last spurt, I pulled out of her ass and pulled her down on the sofa so I could shove my wet cock into her mouth. With a big grin on a happy face, she just sucked and licked my dirty cock.

Jody told Tom to come over to her and she told me to put my cock back into her asshole. She told him if he wanted to stay with her he needed to kiss her. As he leaned in, she caught his neck and pulled him into a deep open mouthed kiss. It was easy for me to push back into her asshole even half hard as I was as she was still somewhat open from the fucking before.

Jody told Barb to go get our camera. Jody had Barb get pictures of her and Tom kissing while my cock was still in her ass. Then she had Tom kiss and suck her tits so the picture would show both of their faces and my cock in her ass. She then told Barb to start a video clip.

Jody told Tom how much she enjoyed him kissing her and sucking her tits while she got her pussy and ass fucked. Now, she wanted him to kiss and lick her well fucked pussy and ass. I moved aside. She held him by his throat and told him he better do it if he knew what was good for him. Tom slowly moved in between her open legs and began to kiss and lick her cunt, the cunt I had just fucked. Then she told him to do her asshole too. Barb moved over to get a good view of his tongue working her asshole below her cunt. Jody began fingering her clit while he sucked and licked her sagging asshole. Jody pushed out a dirty glob of cum and told him to lick it up so it didn't get on the leather sofa. She did that two more times to emphasize her point. Barb had the whole thing on video and in pictures without my face ever being in any of them.

Then, Jody told Tom to get dressed. She turned her attention to Barb and told her to lean down over her so she could suck Barb's tits. Barb straddled Jody's legs and put her hands on the sofa on both sides of Jody's head. While Jody was sucking her tits, she shoved three fingers of her small hand up Barb's hairy cunt. She found her big fat stiff clit and began grabbing and twisting it as she sucked Barb's tits and bit her nipples. Barb quickly had an orgasm. Jody told her she deserved to have an orgasm after all she had done for her. I guess she had been keeping track and Tom had not brought Barb to an orgasm.

Jody got up and standing there naked, took me in her arms. She told me they owed me four more fucks for the times Tom had fucked Barb. I should call her whenever I wanted to fuck her some more with my big fat cock. I told her fucking her ass had been so good it should count for two fucks all by itself. So, they only owed me two more fucks. She said, "Let's make it three as I will want you to do my ass again too." I agreed that sounded good to me too. In reality, I really didn't want to fuck her any more at all. But, I said it to twist the knife in Tom's heart and hurt him as much as I could. I was amazed at how much Jody had really wanted to hurt Tom.

I figured Tom was never going to get to fuck Jody's ass, not any time soon and probably never. I thought back to how I felt watching Barry trying to fuck Barb's ass and it brought me pleasure to think we had possibly hurt him that much. But I did tell Tom he was not ever going to touch Barb again. In addition, he was going to resign from the civic committee they were on together. Jody added her amen to both of those thoughts.

Jody got dressed in her new island outfit and pulled Tom out of our door. As they walked away, I heard her telling him when they got home she was going to tell him how things were gong to be different from now on. This had really worked out far better than I had ever hoped for. I never expected so much to happen and for her to completely participate in making it worse for Tom than we ever could have by ourselves. He had lost the trust of his wife and a lot of his opportunity in the community, the two things which seemed to mean the most to him. We had the pictures and were going to share them with Jody to make sure his upward mobility in the community was going to be very limited. Even with the hell we had put Tom through, I knew his hell was just beginning. He was just walking into the shit storm of his life.

Barb and I went to our bedroom and took showers to get ready for bed. The next day would be Saturday and we could wait until the then to deal with the mess. In my mind, I knew we would deal with more than one kind of mess more than just the dishes and crap. We both slept nude holding each other but we didn't do anything more than that.

*

Author's Note: Instead of making this a very long story. I have decided to break it here and write the rest in a separate story, "Revenge -- The Aftermath".

12