They Love Them Older and Busty

Story Info
Two hot housewives for their pleasure.
18k words
4.33
117.8k
111

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This is the third Series of Carol's Stories.

First Series is "Night of Lust for a Small Woman" (4 Parts)

Second Series is "Young Studs for Carol" (9 Parts)

Herein below is a short summary of the previous Stories.

Carol Blum, a married brunette(52yo) and her younger son Scott(18yo) have just started, in secret, an incestuous liaison, though she doesn't allow him a full sexual relationship.

One evening the house is invaded by a group of four escaped convicts; one white and three black guys. They capture the entire family and repeatedly rape the woman. Then the husband is sent away, together with one of the intruders, whilst Carol and Scott remain in the house, at the mercy of three young (in their early twenties) big sex starved brutes. The white one of them, in particular (his name is John: a giant of more than seven feet tall), takes advantage of the mature, short(4'10"), gorgeous lady, who is sexually and verbally abused in front of her son.

The incestuous attraction between Carol and Scott is easily found out: this increases the lustful desires of the three fugitives. The woman, on the other hand, is not a faithful wife. Her marital life is full of escapades and she regularly cuckolds her husband, mainly with younger, tall men. In fact, after some initial shyness (due to the presence of her son), she is not too much reluctant to accept the torrid sessions with John and his black companions (Nick and Tom).

In the last part of the second Series Scott finally has sex with Carol and John convinces Carol to ask her friend Helen to join the group. Helen(42yo,5'tall, lactating mother of her newborn son and intimate with Carol)accepts and drives to the Blum's house, where John is ready to receive her.

The following Characters are also cited in the present Story:

.Brad: brother of Carol's son-in-law

.Rudy: Helen's older, incestuous son. He also sexed Carol on two occasions

.Frank: Helen's second husband

.Bert: Carol's lover

I added this Story to "Group Sex" Section, but it includes also "Incest" and "Interracial".

All the Characters in this Story (like the previous ones in my Series) are over eighteen years old, but if you are offended by sexually explicit descriptions, or incest subject, please don't read it.

*

The red city-car crosses the sliding door and enters the Blum's property.

The driver, Helen, is a stunning female in her early forties; beautiful face, pale blue eyes, cute little nose, big full lips, her hair tied in a long ponytail.

She wears a green sleeveless tight blouse, closed by only two buttons over the prominent hills of a generous set of breasts; her round fleshy arms are exposed in all their sensual nudity. A very short skirt provides an ample view of her well-shaped thighs. Her small feet are encased in a pair of white sport shoes.

A towering male figure emerges from the shadow and opens the driver's door.

"Welcome to us, beauty!" John says, with a broad grin on his face.

"My god!!" Helen says, startled by the sudden appearance of the gigantic frame. The muscled stud's seven feet four inches tower over her small body, as an evil grin crosses his big lips.

"Who. . . who are you?" she asks in a whisper.

"I'm Carol's educator" he answers.

"Educator?" the woman exclaims, with surprise. "What does it mean?"

"It means that I've introduced your friend Carol and her son Scott to a new lifestyle. With the help of my companions." His hand, through the driver's open window, has already reached her upper arm and he is gently caressing the smooth, lightly sweat coated skin.

"A new lifestyle?" her surprise continues. "What is that?"

"You'll see it by yourself, doll!" His huge hand has taken full hold of her soft flesh, while his other hand opens the driver's door.

"My name is Helen!" she says, clearly annoyed by his rough language. "How this hunk of a stranger dares to take all these liberties over me?" she thinks in her mind.

"Helen? Nice name! Come here, baby!" and he pulls her, gently but firmly, out of the car. Now she stands before him, her five feet barely reaching the height of his navel.

"And you, tall man? What's your name?" she asks. "My god -she thinks- this mountain of meat could rip me in shreds!"

"John, if you want to know!" he laughs coarsely. "But you can call me daddy, like your friend Carol does!"

"Daddy? What a stupid thing! I'm a married wife and mother, not a teen chick or a schoolgirl!" Helen's words clearly betray her embarrassment. This guy is certainly in his early twenties: half her age. "Young, but well determined" she thinks: like a dominant expert man.

"How old are you, hottie?" John asks crudely, showing no respect for the mature lady. And, without asking her permission, he picks Helen's bag from the car's seat and swings it onto his back.

"Forty-two!" she replies, in a weak tone. "And you?"

"Old enough to give the babes like you what they deserve!" and in a rapid motion, without effort, he scoops the mature woman up in his strong arms.

"Hey. . . what's going on?" she yells, as the young giant walks her towards the house.

"Just carrying to the right place all this lovely merchandise!" he replies, following the last word with a gaze to the swells of her gorgeous breasts, barely contained by the tight blouse. "Carol always loves to be cradled this way, like a little child. And I comply!"

"Carol is a decent lady. How did you meet her?" she asks.

"Through some gym's guys. We play in an amateur basketball team and we stopped downtown for a couple of days. She invited the three of us here, because husband is out!" his words are followed by a naughty laugh. "And we're returning her kindness in the best way!" he says, holding her body up like a doll. Now Helen looks more relaxed, in the arms of her porter.

"Basketball players! Wow!" Helen thinks in her own mind, in excitement "Thanks, Carol, thanks for inviting me here, to a party with three young, athletic studs! Cuddled and fondled by them! Why not? I'm bored to stay all the time at home to nurse the baby and share my boobs and pussy with Frank and Rudy! Rudy, mainly, is so possessive, so jealous! Today is my freedom day!"

"I understood from Carol that you are friends of her husband" Helen says. She has definitely accepted, like the most natural thing, to be carried like a baby in the arms of a young stranger she has just met, for the first time, no more than ten minutes before.

"Who? The old faggot?" John exclaims with disdain. "Nothing to do with him! A hot little number like Carol deserves a proper treatment. She needs one true man! Better if she gets more than one!" You should hear how loudly she moans and screams in bed. Believe me!"

"Oooohhh. . . now I understand what kind of education and lifestyle this hunk and his buddies are giving Carol." -Helen thinks- "But Scott? What about him? Does he accept to watch his mom treated that way, at home, by these satyrs? From my part I'll not let them exceed the borderline with me. They can play, yes, but not between my thighs! Especially in front of Scott!"

As Helen's mind is crossed by these thoughts, they arrive inside the house, to the living room.

"Here we are, baby!" John says emphatically, depositing the woman to the floor.

Then he hands out her bag. "Go to wear your swimsuit, baby. I'll wait here for you, before we'll join the group.

Ten minutes later Helen comes back: barefoot and clad in a skimpy bikini swimsuit.

Stunning, simply stunning!

"Baby, you're a bombshell!" John exclaims with a whistle of approval. "Lemme watch you better, hottie!" He grabs Helen by her hips, then raises her up and places her on the table, in a standing up position, facing him. Their heads are at the same level.

Helen's blue bikini, better to call it microkini, is nothing more than a composition of three tiny triangles of cloth: one over her crotch and two over a little portion of her boobs. A set of "spaghetti" straps, almost invisible, completes the garment.

John turns the woman around, to admire her back side, then again the front one. His eyes are delighted by a festival of round, copious, luxuriant flesh. Her pale white body is totally exposed, apart from the few square inches of her clit, pussy lips, nipples and areolae. The mature gorgeous babe is proudly standing in front of the young, tall stud: all suckable, all lickable, all 'eatable'.

"D'you like what you see, handsome?" she asks in a teasing way.

"Oh Christ, baby! You've got a body all guys would love to serve!" He reaches out his big palms to finger the naked, soft, unblemished flesh of the outer sides of her protruding tits.

"Take off your hands, you big hunk!" Helen shows a look of feigned reproach.

But he doesn't care and finally she lets him take advantage of her body, without further protesting.

For some minutes his fingers continue to trace her soft curves, giving them some little, gentle slaps which make her swollen breasts move erotically, back and forth on her chest, while her little hands stroke his large shoulders.

"You're fantastic, baby! Come to daddy!" John exclaims, grabbing Helen and lifting her up from the table, like a feather.

She giggles, cradled in his huge arms.

"Nick and Tom are anxious to meet the gorgeous friend of our little Carol. Don't let them wait!" he says to the woman, while proceeding very briskly to the backyard.

Now Helen can clearly hear the high pitched feminine squeals of Carol, mixed to some harsh masculine laughs and sounds of splashed water.

"D'you hear, baby?" John exclaims. "My buddies know very well how to entertain your little friend!"

"And Scott? Where is he?" she asks.

"Scott? Into the games! Without inhibition! Mom and son have never been so close!" he replies, walking to the poolside with a large, winking smile on his face.

Author's note: Story continues with Scott's narration.

When John left, to pick up Helen at the entrance door, I went to my room to wear a pair of shorts.

I was well aware that soonest the dresses wouldn't be necessary, but a remainder of shyness still prevented me from being kept naked by Helen, at the moment of her introduction to the group.

Now I am in the backyard, sitting on a large deck lounger, in front of the pool, where I can see mom and the two young blacks, who are frolicking in the water all together. Nick and Tom are stark naked, while mom wears only a tiny thong: her heavy succulent globes of tit flesh bounce deliciously on her chest.

The two studs enjoy mom's body, and she looks happy, totally uninhibited. She lets their black hands cup and fondle her breasts; she lets them push her under the water, before one of the guys lifts her up effortlessly by her waist, making her beautiful legs dangle around in the air, accompanied by her joyous squeals.

Then she goes to the shallow end, where for some minutes she squats on her feet, splashing herself. Nick and Tom are in a deeper side; due to their height, they can stand up, because the water's level reaches only their chests.

"Come here, baby, play with us! Let's feel you up again!" they call mom.

"Noooooo guys. . . leave me alone. . . I know what you want, you maniac!" she yells, lifting her boobs with her palms from the bottom and showing them for their advantage.

"And you're a little tease! A yummy mommy! I grab you!" Tom exclaims, and before giving mom the time to escape, he is over her and sweeps her up into his arms, totally ignoring her gasps and vain struggles to get free.

He walks mom in mid-air, across the pool, the way a father is carrying and playing his little kid, excited and amused at the thought of being in full control of a mature, defenseless babe, much older than himself.

Mom squirms with joy: her natural bursting femininity is gratified by the impetuous sexual attraction of a much younger athletic stud towards her fifty-two years old body.

She giggles like a teen, like an innocent little girl taken by a caveman. "Oooohhhh. . . stop now. . . stop. . . put me down! Pleeeeaaaase Tom!" she yells, but at the same time she lets herself get cradled in his strong arms, and her round melons hungrily sucked and licked by his horny mouth.

"Okay, lil one, I put you down. . . here. . . here. . ." he exclaims, lowering mom, till most of her body disappears under the water. Despite her big jugs and her well-shaped butt, mom is a short and very light thing: Tom has no trouble to hold her in position with only one arm, while moving his other hand on the patch of her thong, to make room for his invading cock.

"Feel it, little hottie?" he laughs, seizing mom with both his hands around her narrow waist.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . you bastard. . . oh. . oh. . oh. . " she yells.

Tom has entered her.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . little tease. . . I'm your man, bitch. . ." he raises and lowers her lithe body, while she wraps her legs around his hips. "Up and down, little baby. . . up. . . and down. . little wife!" he is in charge.

"Scott," he tells me from the pool "ask mommy how many times she gave me her pussy, today! Say it, baby, let your son know it!"

"How many times, mom?" I ask, totally enraptured by the sensual vision.

"Three times. . . three times. . . he never stops. . . he's is never satiated, he wants me. . . always. . . always. . . " she squeals like a piglet, as Tom continues to ravage her.

"Bro, don't spoil too much the girl!" Nick calls, a couple of meters from the fucking duo. "Lemme play these tits and ass. Launch her to me!" he claims, and at the same time he opens his arms to get mom into them.

"Okay, Nick, she's no weight!" He dislodges mom from his tool and tosses her, like a ragdoll, to his friend.

Mom is their fuck toy. A delicious fuck toy, because Nick grabs her in the air and spins her around, with her head down, her legs over his shoulders and her ass crack pushed against his mouth.

In one swift movement he pulls and rips off the rear strap of her thong: the destroyed cloth flies in the air and lands to the pool side.

Mom winces. Nick has a firm grip on her sides. The contrast between her white small body and the black skin of the dominant huge stud is so amazing!! Like mad, I remove my shorts and start stroking my dick.

Mom shivers, as his mouth makes its way on her back, till his tongue caresses the soft flesh of her ass.

"Jeeezzz boys, this chick is made of butter! A tasty dough!" he exclaims. "Never seen an old chick with a round, hot ass like this one!"

He sinks again his mouth over her ass crack, licking a trail along the fleshy cushions, till his lips touch the puckered hole.

Mom shudders.

"Ohhhhhhhh. . . Nick. . . uuuuhhhhhnnnnn. . . ooooohhhhhhh uuuuuhhhhhhhh. . ." she whines.

He swirls his tongue around and around, pressing firmly. Her buttocks quiver and her saliva wet anus opens, to accept his churning probe inside her rectum.

Who, only three days ago, could have figured my mother, an always dominant woman, suspended helpless in the air, bent in two, treated like a fucking object by an escaped convict who holds her up and sucks, "eats", uses her ass for his full pleasure?

"How's the girl, pal? Good taste?" Tom asks, smiling.

"Shit, bro, this mum gives off honey from her hole!" Nick laughs loudly. "Wanna try this!" and in few seconds he walks to the pool edge, where he easily turns mom around in his arms and lays her upper body on the deck, face upwards, legs dangling over the water.

He bends over her. "Baby, your little pussy is so fucking sweet, it's gonna make me cum all over on it!"

Mom doesn't move. Nick is too much stronger for her diminutive frame. And, after all, the long uninterrupted treatment she's continuously getting, this morning, from the two black studs has won any resistance.

He reaches out and slides two fingers inside mom's sopping hot slick pussy; then he rests his face on her clit, licking sucking flicking the throbbing bud. Expertly he works tongue and fingers over the skin of her sex, till mom begins moaning again, in erotic pleasure.

She arches her back, flings her hands in the air, humps her hips and spreads her legs.

"Ohhhhh. . . yeah. . . ooohhhh. . . mmmmmm. . . ooohhhh. . . ooohhhh god. . . sooo good. . . ohhhgaaawwwdddd. . ." she squeaks.

"Yeahhh. . . yeahhhh. . . you wanna fuck. . . wanna my cock. . . you little thing, you cuckolding wifey!"

Nick stands up, now, both his hands grasping her boobs.

He turns towards me and says "Hey boy. . . this little mouse loves a real cock, a real man. . . watch these puppies, boy!" Some soft slaps of his black palms on her milky white breasts resound in the air. She squeals and I'm jerking off, at the sight of mom's swollen melons and the way this black brute toys with them.

"Okay, mommy Carol! Now big Nick gives you what you deserve!" The head of his dick is pushing against her pussy, while he continues to knead her tits, squishing them into his fingers.

"I gonna make you shriek and cum, little chick, I gonna put on a nice show for your horny son! Beg for my cock, little pet!" he exclaims.

"You pig. . . you bastard. . . you're raping me. . .!" mom yells.

"Slut!" Nick booms out. "You're oozing all over!" And half of his tool is already well imbedded into her cunt.

"Oooooohhhhhhh. . . your cock. . . sooo big. . ." She shakes her head as she stares at the fat cylinder between her thighs.

"You love it, lil one! Lemme play with this pussy of yours, lady!"

He pulls his member out of her vagina and rubs the oval head across her moist folds.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . god. . . you. . . make me crazy. . . ooooohhhh!!!"

"Yeahhh. . . yeahhhh. . . I gonna give you a real cock, you old milf!" his husky voice mixes with her groans of pleasure.

Mom is totally submitted to Nick, he has loosened her up and she is ready to be filled again by his hard monster tool.

"Here we go, baby!!" he exclaims, and the purple head drills into her love channel, followed by the full length of his twelve inches.

Mom gives a shrill scream and tosses her head about; her eyes almost pop out of their sockets and her mouth opens with surprise. Loud squishy sounds erupt from her cunt. The tips of her boobs spill out, between the cup of Nick's palms, like two pink bullets.

His cock stretches the walls of her pussy with each thrust; surely he has reached her womb.

"Fuuuucccckkkk meeee. . . oooohhhh. . . my gggooooddddd. . ." she sobs and cries out for the joy to be fucked.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . I fuck you. . . you little old bitch. . . you big titted white wife. . . take it all. . . all my black dong. . . I screw you in front of everybody. . . in front of your son!" He dominates her.

Now she laughs hysterically; and I continue to drive my hand up and down my engorged pole.

Ten minutes later. Mom has orgasmed two times, while Nick has never stopped to pound her with his massive rod.

"Dude," he tells me from the pool, mercilessly twisting her tits in his hands "watch these babies! Watch how to play these toys of flesh!" He manipulates her beautiful globes and shows them to my eyes.

"Aaaaahhhhhh. . . aaaaahhhhhh. . . " she yells.

"You like your puppies played, don't you, little cow?" And at the same time, without removing his instrument from her insides, he captures one pointing nipple and sucks it noisily into his mouth.

"Yeeeessss. . . oh yes, big boy. . . I'm yours. . . my tits are yours. . . play with your little Carol. . . ooohhh!" She wholly submits.

"Yeeeeaaaahhhh . . . I want this white round flesh of yours getting dirty, little Carol! I gonna splatter my goo over these yummy boobies!" He comes out of her hole, pulls her body towards him and places his cock over her chest.

"Yes. . . yes big hunk!" she quickly grabs his shaft and puts it between her huge titties, while he pushes the twin hills against his dick.