They Love Them Older and Busty Ch. 02

Story Info
A long session with one young stud and two mature wives.
11.2k words
4.18
34.7k
38
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

For a better understanding of this Story, you can read the Introduction to the previous Chapter.

In the above Chapter, two mature wives (Carol and Helen) are repeatedly sexed by three escaped convicts (John, Nick and Tom), in front of Scott (Carol's incestuous son). Finally John carries them to the bedroom, where he wants to continue the session.

The following Characters are also cited in the present Story:

.Rudy: Helen's older, incestuous son.

.Frank: Helen's second husband.

.Bert: Carol's lover

All the Characters in this Story are over eighteen years old, but if you are offended by sexually explicit descriptions, or incest subject, please don't read it.

*****

As soon as John enters the bedroom, he lowers Carol and Helen to the floor, beside him. Compared to his immense frame, the two women look like midgets.

"Girls, you're starting to get a lot of surprises from your daddy!" he exclaims, leading them by hand to the bed, where he sits on the edge, while Helen and Carol face him, standing up on the floor.

He pulls them to him. "My pretty babes, you look fantastic, with these bouncing orbs of flesh!" he says, closing his large palms over two ripe tits: one of Helen, one of Carol.

"Thank you, daddy!" the women reply, both of them beaming in delight.

He kisses their soft lips, before descending his mouth and tongue to their nipples. Feminine squeals of joy resound in the room.

"This pixie is a fantastic toy!" he says, referring to Carol. "I never tire to bang and play her well-shaped small body! And she's so easy to be handled! Watch, now!" John stands up and, without effort, lifts Carol into his arms as though she is no more than a little doll.

"Small and light, but with a pair of big fleshy funbags that would make envious a lot of teen gals! Tell your friend what your daddy does to you!" he says.

"Helen, you can't believe!" Carol replies. "John loves to cradle carry me all the time in his arms: here, in the main room, in the kitchen, in the backyard, inside the pool, everywhere! He manipulates me like dough for bread! He licks, sucks and bits any square inch of my flesh and I don't remember how many times he has penetrated me! But it's so hot, at my age of fifty-two, to be sexed and cuddled by a strong, tall youngster!"

"Did you hear, baby?" he tells Helen. "This unsatisfied wife likes my treatment! She fucks like a mink! A sex machine, a little body built for sex! I hold her up in the air with only one hand, to show her naked body to my friends and her son, and she squeals in joy! "

"My god, big boy, you want to tease me! A little thing, like my beloved Carol, squirming in your massive arms! Who could resist at this vision, without cumming?" Helen exclaims.

"Also my black friends enjoy this white mature little bimbo!" A love bite on the side of Carol's left boob follows his words.

Carol screams, while Helen "Man, you make me jealous!" says in excitement, at the sight of the erotic action.

"Jealous? May be you want to play some lesbian games with the little chick?" John tells Helen in a fat laugh. Indeed John knows about the sexual intercourses between the two women, because Carol herself confessed it to him, before inviting her friend to join them in Blum's house.

"In front of you?"

"Yes, baby; in front of me! A nice threesome: two mature milfs and one well-equipped young stud! The best you could experience!"

"What do you think, Carol?" Helen asks.

"It's okay, for me, Hel!" Carol replies in approval, as John continues to walk in the room, carrying her in his arms. "During the last four days a bunch of men took turns on me! Now I really need some feminine touch!"

"Woooowwww, girls! Don't lose time!" John shouts out, laying Carol down, on the bed, and tearing off her bikini bottom. Then he denudes himself of his shorts.

"Get out of that stuff!" he orders Helen and, without waiting, he removes roughly her thong; then he tosses all the pieces of cloth out of the room.

Before reaching the other two on bed, Helen closes the door.

Now the trio is on the bed. All naked. The women lay side by side.

Helen's lips suck Carol's neck, then press against her mouth. Carol lets out a quiet moan as her friend slowly runs the tongue over her hardening nipple, gently sucking and flicking it.

Then Helen grips and kneads Carol's ass cheeks, while descending her lips to the tummy's soft skin, where she places tender kisses, without forgetting the nice navel.

Taking a sharp intake of breath, Carol feels Helen's warm mouth over her pussy, Helen's tongue sliding through her pussy lips and into her hot creamy hole.

"Ooooooohhhhhh. . .yes. . . yes!" she moans softly.

Then she reaches out and takes John's hard cock in her hands. She rubs her fingers over his heavy balls, she weighs them in her palms, she delicately touches his glans.

She lets out a shuddering breath.

"I love you, Carol! You're so nice, so warm, so sweet!" Helen murmurs, while playing with her friend's vagina, fingering the erect clit, making Carol jump and gasp in pleasure.

"Again, Hel, again. . . don't stop!" Carol cries, as her hands continue to stroke John's big tool.

"Yes, baby, yes! I make you happy, honey!"

"Yes, love, yes!"

Helen's tongue rolls over the hairless mound, sucking eagerly on the hard nub.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. . . yeeeeessssss!" Carol screams, as her palms don't stop to fondle John's cock.

She is lost in pleasure: Helen devours her clit, wiggles two fingers inside her vulva, squeezes at open hand her quivering tit. Carol feels her pussy clamping around her friend's fingers, her body goes rigid. With short panting gasps, she begs "Ooooooohhhhh. . . don't stop. . . pleeeeaaaaase. . . don't stop!"

She releases her orgasm, letting her fluids wash Helen's face.

"So nice, baby. . . you're mine, honey. . . I love you!" and the two women join their mouths in a frantic wet kiss, while John's hands caress Helen's smooth skin: her slender back and the round mass of her flourishing ass.

"You made her cum, bitch!" he tells Helen. "Now let's feel those gorgeous udders of yours, full of hot milk!" He grabs her huge tits from behind and starts to squeeze them like fruits. Her double E melons disappears in his giant palms, which fully cup them. A large smile of possession lights his face.

"Aaaaaahhhhh. . . don't hurt me, big boy!" she cries.

"I milk you, beautiful cow!" he shouts out in a snarling deep throat voice. "I make you squirt from these jelly-like orbs of flesh!"

Two thick streams of cream-pale liquid shoot out from the nipples, dripping on Carol's naked chest.

"Oooooohhhhh. . . gaaaawwwwwdddd. . . milk me, big boy. . . yeaaahhhh!" Helen utters in joy.

"I want. . . I want. . . " Carol says in excitement.

"Are you thirsty, aren't you, baby?" John mocks. "D'you want to taste some fresh milk, don't you, lil one? Okay, take it!" And with that he pushes one swollen boob against Carol's mouth.

"Drink, baby, drink. . . you little child!" he squishes the massive breast into her open mouth.

"Suck me, my little kitty!" Helen echoes. "Drink my creamy milk, honey!"

Both the mature women are in heaven.

"Help yourself, baby!" John says, letting his grip on Helen's tits loosen and guiding Carol hands around her friend's breasts. Carol complies, squeezing the tit-flesh between her fingers, her mouth firmly glued on Helen's nipple.

Sucking hard, her lips taste joyously the nipple's hardness, together with the crinkly texture of the areola, while her little hands grip joyously the plump smooth flesh of the offered boob.

"Mmmmmmmmm. . . " she lets out a series of muffled moans of satisfaction.

"Play, honey. . . play my tits, swallow my milk. . . I know you like it, kitty, yeeessss. . . yeeeessss. . . drink. . . drink!!" Helen exclaims, as her friend moves the mouth, hungrily, from one jug to the other.

At the same time John slides his hands across Helen's moons and spreads them, to allow his tongue licking the puckered sphincter.

Feminine moans and squeals fill the room, mixed to masculine grunts.

Then, finally, after fifteen minutes of that milk's orgy, John takes the initiative.

"Stop, now, don't empty those bags, chicks! Let some food for me, too!" he shouts out. And, without hesitation, he pulls Helen off the mouth of her friend, scooping her up in his arms. He stands up, her body strictly held to him, like a little child. He carries her around the room.

"You two babes love playing lesbian games, don't you?" John asks; and Helen is so lost in her breasts' treatment she has just got, that she can't avoid to confirm "Yes. . yes. . I love Carol, I love her body and she loves mine, we're lovers from many years!"

"And you two fuck with your own sons, you cuckolding bitches!" he licks her areola, still wet from her milk.

Helen doesn't reply. John french kisses her.

"You're two sweet cougars who love being toyed, fondled and pounded by much younger males! You love the tall guys with big cocks!"

"You brute. . . you pervert big boy. . . you can't speak like that, you have no respect for us!" But John doesn't care: he enjoys handling in his arms, like a plaything, his mature prey.

"Bitch, you're a cuckolding wife, a sex craved mommy! And you're in the strong arms of a much younger stud! You're in my full control, baby, I can do what I want to you! Say it, old pussy, say you can do what you want to me! Now!"

"Yes. . yes. . yes, John, you can do what you want to me! You're strong, John, so much stronger than me! I'm yours, big boy! I'm your woman! My big titties, my ass, my pussy are yours!" Helen cries.

"Baby, you're a good girl!" he says finally, placing soft kisses on her double E milk filled tits! And now I give you a prize, a gift! A sixty-nine with your lovely friend!"

He carries Helen to bed, where he lays her over Carol's body: her pussy over Carol's mouth, her head between Carol's crotch.

"Play, girls, let me see your games!" he exclaims, landing his right hand on Helen's voluptuous round butt in a resounding spank.

The upper woman doesn't lose time: immediately she begins to lap her friend's cunt, from the entrance of her vagina up to the clitoris, tonguing softly the bald tender skin.

"Oooooohhhhh. . . yeeeesssss. . ." Carol utters, as Helen's pussy rubs her face.

Then, inhaling the scent of the offered twat, she runs her tongue between Helen's labia, making her squirm in pleasure.

Their hands are in search of each other's body, caressing the smooth skin, gently slapping the silken flesh.

Carol lets out quick breaths, her lips devouring hungrily Helen's sex box, sucking the stiffened clit, pistoning with her tongue the delicious pussy hole.

Helen does the same to her, flicking her cunt-lips, exploring with velvet tongue the walls of her wet sex channel.

Both the women are in heaven.

"Nice girls!" John exclaims, sliding his hands between the two squirming bodies, grasping one tit of each woman, crushing the swollen flesh, squashing the pliant boobies into their chests.

Helen and Carol are fully lost in their lust, Their moans of sexual pleasure reach an unending crescendo, they both begin to climax almost simultaneously pouring out copious amounts of hot juices, that both of them gulp frantically.

Their climaxes continue for a long time, Carol rubbing her face against Helen's cunt, Helen lapping Carol's pussy with a soft delicate tongue.

When their orgasms subside, John lifts Helen off her friend and puts her on his side; on the other side Carol lays in a half-conscious state.

"Good work, girls! Now take a break, then you'll taste my seed!" John says. His hands fondle their naked mammaries, making the two women moan lightly.

Author's Note: Story continues with Scott's narration.

Since one hour and more John and the two women are in the room, from where I heard high squeals, loud laughs and suffused moans.

Now all is silent and I am curious to know what happens.

So, I open the door and glance inside the room.

Three naked bodies lay on the bed: John in the middle, Helen and mom on his sides.

I sit on a chair and watch the scene.

After a couple of minutes John gets up, then bends down and grabs Helen, like a weightless object, before sitting on the edge of the bed, with the woman across his lap. One of his hands rests around her shoulders, the other one starts to caress an oversized boob.

She doesn't lose time and seizes his enormous cock, starting to rub it with her fingers.

"You're succulent, little chick!" he exclaims. "So small, but with such super lactating boobs and nice ass cheeks! You deserve to be all licked and sucked by your lover, before a good fucking! You're a mature little milf to be used and eaten!"

"Ooohhhhh. . . John!" Helen coos. "And you're the most handsome, well hung, young man who any woman would dream of. A tower of strength, an explosion of sexual energy! You can fulfil any sort of feminine desires!"

"Doesn't your husband satisfy you, little one?"

"He loves me, why not! And he loves our little Jimmy! That's true! But he's too methodical for my temperament. I'm full of fantasy, I'm sensual, I want pleasure without inhibition, and I can't achieve all of that from him!"

Now John's hand pays attention to one of her bullet-like long nipples, which vibrates erotically between his index and thumb. She moans, as her little hand increases grip and strokes around his monster shaft.

"Then comes your son, baby! What about him?" he asks.

"Oooohhhhh. . . . Rudy is my lover!!" she exclaims.

"Your lover! A mother fucker! He pounds you every day! Right?"

"He makes love to me every day, yes! He's infatuated of me!"

"Infatuated of his mom! What does it mean? Tell me, baby!"

John has cupped both her large, perfectly shaped breasts in his gigantic hands and starts to squeeze and fondle them. Her boobs are bread dough in his hands and his fingers rub lustfully her hard nipples, which stick out deliciously, like a pair of adorable mini-cocks, on her king-sized mammaries.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh. . . " she squeals.

He doesn't stop. His hands are shaping and molding Helen's breasts, like clay, into a pair of fleshy cones.

"Does Rudy work like that on your hooters, baby?"

"Not so hard, John! He kisses them!"

"Tell me what he does! Tell me everything or I don't let you play anymore with my cock!" he orders.

He puts his largest palms, at open hands, over her erect nipples and rotates them in slow circular motions.

Helen is too much aroused: she can't help to give free vent to her no more hidden incestuous secrets.

"Rudy is mad for me!" she admits. "When Frank, my husband, is away, due to his frequent business trips, my son wants me naked at home. Always. No shirt, no skirt, no bra. I only wear, for his delight, a pair of skimpy lace panties, showing off my double E tits."

"Nice chick!" John exclaims, clearly turned on, at these words. "Go on, tell me what happens then!" He cups again her twin tits and bounces them like weighing them; Helen giggles joyously.

"Does he play with these puppies, sweetie?"

"Oooooohhhhhh. . you make me come, John . . . ooooohhhhhh. . . ooohhhh!!"

"Does he play with these puppies, baby?" he repeats, increasing the motion of his hands.

"Yes!" Helen's voice quivers from excitement.

"What else does he do?"

"He fondles them, he licks them, he sucks my milk!"

"Wow!! That's really nice! And you like when he drinks your milk, don't you?"

"Yeeesssss. . . I do like it!" she admits.

"Now it's my turn, baby!" John exclaims, with horniness in his voice.

And with that he pulls Helen out of his lap, laying her on the sheets. Then he goes to the other side of the bed and grabs mom unceremoniously in his arms, like a feather, carrying her to the dresser, where he sits her on the wooden surface.

"Stay here, chick! And watch carefully what I'm going to do to your beloved friend!" he tells her.

"And you, boy," he says to me "learn the way a human cow is getting the right treatment from her master!"

He sits on the bed, his back against the wall, and instructs Helen to kneel before him. She obeys and immediately, without command, her little palms grab again the monster cock, stroking it up and down, in slow caresses, while his hands cup and massage with lust the twin globes of her ass.

"So big . . . so big. . ." she moans, in ecstatic admiration of the gigantic shaft.

"Sweet pet!" he says in a gentle tone. "You're my sweet pet, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir, I'm your pet!" Rudy's mom whispers.

His finger, now, runs along the tight crevice of her anus, back and forth, in a slow motion.

"Say it, baby! Say you're the obedient pet of your big daddy!" he asks sharply.

"I'm your obedient pet, daddy!" Rudy's mom admits.

"And you're going to do everything your daddy wants from you! Okay?"

"Yes, daddy, yes!" Helen is fully yielding to the young strong rapist. Like my mom, she is fully owned by him.

"From here you shit, little chick!" John says with emphasis, titillating the puckered hole, as she gasps with pleasure. "And you're going to get, inside this ass, the biggest tool you've ever met!"

"Ooooohhhhhh. . .mygaaawwwdd. . .you. . . you. . . want to rip me apart with your thick cock!!"

"I'll make you come like never before, you horny milf! I'll put you in heaven, you cuckolding wife! I'll make you scream like a mad woman, you incestuous mom!" His finger continues to probe her sphincter.

"You're wet, doll!" he says, now rubbing her twat; then he scoops gobs of her juice and smears it on the crack of her ass. He adds his own saliva and pushes his finger into the butthole, till the second knuckle.

"Uuuhhnnngghhhh. . ." she yells, her hands still grasping his dick.

He removes his finger. Then he greases her asshole with more juices and inserts back the finger, deeper into her lubricated insides, till it is fully sucked by her intimate flesh.

"Your ass is not virgin, baby!" he shouts in her ear, while pistoning her rear with his finger, up and down, repeatedly. "Does your son ass fuck you?"

Helen whimpers, at these words. "No, John, please. . please. . don't ask me. . . please!"

"So he fucks your ass, baby!" he continues, ignoring her appeal for discretion. "When, how many times does he fuck your ass, slut?"

"At night, when husband is away!" Rudy's mom replies.

"What does he do?" he insists.

"He first shaves my pussy in the bathroom!"

"Wooowwwww. . .! And then?"

"He scoops me up and carries me to bed, like a spouse!"

"Go ahead!"

"He squirts jelly over my pussy, he lubes my smooth skin, my. . . my butt!"

"And then?"

"He pounds me in my cunt with his marvelous penis; he fucks me hard, with slow, long strokes of his huge thick penis, sliding it in my tight channel, filling me up, while his hands cup and squeeze my milk swollen breasts! And after coming into my pussy. . ." she interrupts herself with a moan.

"And after coming into your pussy what does he do, little milf?" A sharp smack of his hand over one of her ass cheeks follows. "Tell me, little slut! Go ahead! Lemme know what the depraved son does to his lactating mom!"

"He spins me around and pushes the tip of his prick against my tight asshole. Deeper, harder, inside me. He enters me and I feel painful, but I'm enjoying another intense orgasm. His cockhead penetrates me, he thrusts, he fills my rectum and I feel like being torn apart, but so fucking good. He holds my hips, then he grabs my hanging tits and milks them, spraying the liquid all over the sheets, while his cum leaks into my bowels. Oooohhhhh god, he's giving me the best sex I've ever had!"

"Slut, you love sex, you love to be fucked and used by men!" John exclaims. "Now you belong to me and to my friends! Okay?"