They Meet Again Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets him in the woods but he takes it too far.
1.5k words
3.97
51.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd known him for years. They'd dated once or twice but he wasn't her type or at least that was what she'd thought. She was quiet and inexperienced and he was everything she was afraid of. He was confident, tall and controlling and had a sparkle in his eyes that made her heart beat faster. He was too much for her and they both knew it.

She was beautiful. She had legs up to her armpits and pert D cup breasts that, on her size 10 frame, appeared much larger. At 35 she had a body women ten years younger would die for, but when she looked in the mirror, that's not what she saw. He, however, he saw it, and he wanted it. He wanted to grab her dark hair and force her mouth around his cock as she looked up at him with those big green eyes. He wanted so many things from her and he knew he'd get them.

He'd continued contact in the way men do when they want to get in your head and ultimately your knickers. And after months of dirty messaging he found her replies becoming quicker and somewhat more enlightening. He started to see a side of her that she herself did not and when she started instigating their chats he knew he had got her. It was after a day of such messages that he finally convinced her to meet up with him. It was a warm summers evening and they agreed to meet at the country park on the pretext of walking and talking. She was an intelligent woman and knew he wanted more but felt she could handle his advances.

He waited, leaning lazily against his car as she pulled into the lane and parked behind him. God he'd forgotten quite how attractive she was and watched as she swung her legs out of the door and stood wearing a thin cotton dress. The sun was slowly going down and as it's warm rays hit her figure he could clearly see her long legs and the edges of her white thong. He felt his cock harden as she walked towards him. She saw him and her breathing quickened, her mind reeling, questioning the wisdom of being there. She heard herself talking ten to the dozen...the weather... the journey...the... He kissed her, his hand on the back of her neck, fingers entwined in her hair preventing her release, his tongue exploring her mouth with a mesmerising urgency. She stood, frozen by...by what? Fear? She didn't know. She wanted to be there and yet not like this. She was lost in her thoughts, fighting between the urge to run and the desire to stay.

Suddenly her mind was dragged back to reality as she felt his big hands grabbing roughly at her large breasts through the delicate fabric of her dress. She felt her nipples harden as he pulled the straps down off her shoulders. As he bit and sucked roughly at her breasts she felt his hands slide up her thighs until his fingers found the lacy sides of her thong. He swiftly pulled them down over her knees and she felt the evening air against her bare skin. She could feel her panic rising as her mind tried to comprehend the situation. She was there, half naked, with a man she barely knew only feet from the busy pathway through the woods.

And that's when she realised it...she was kissing him. My god what was she doing. She was behaving like a slut, like the woman he talked about in his messages, the woman he wanted her to be. But she knew now, that woman wasn't her and never could be her. As her mind cleared she pushed against his broad shoulders, she knew she had to stop this.

He felt her push and knew why, but he'd waited too long to get his hands on this girl and wasn't about to stop now. He'd put up with her flirting, cock teasing messages for too fucking long. She shouldn't dance with the devil if she didn't want to get burnt...or should he say fucked. He grabbed her arse under her dress and pulled her close rubbing his straining cock against her. He slid his hand up her thigh and rubbed his palm against her pussy. There was no time for niceties, not tonight. He pushed a finger inside her and felt her gasp. Before she could protest he replaced it with two and then three. As he forced his fingers in and out of her pussy he began to feel her wetness. He used his wet fingers to circle her clit before squeezing sharply. She impulsively drew back and he smiled at her realisation that she'd backed against his car and had nowhere to go. He watched her face as he unzipped his jeans pulling out his thick cock and took pleasure in watching her fear as he quickly stroked it up and down making it grow larger still.

Her heart was pounding in her chest, she could barely breath let alone think straight. She felt him pull her leg up, untangling her knickers as he did. She felt the head of his cock rubbing against her clit, sliding backwards and forwards as he coated himself with her juices. She felt him push hard against her opening and in one long thrust he forced himself inside her. She could feel the pain surge through her as her pussy tried accommodate the size him. He gave her no time to adjust as he began to push deep in her...pulling out until just the head of his cock remained in her before forcing his cock back in. She felt him push down against her and found herself lying back against the bonnet of his car. She felt her pussy stretched tight against him as he took her ankles and rested them against his shoulders. She could really feel him now, his cock hitting her G spot with every thrust and her orgasm building.

He quickened his pace knowing he was hurting her and knowing she wanted it that way. He watched her, her body stretched out against the silver of his car bonnet. He held her tightly as he forced his cock roughly into her, knowing her hips would show the bruises of his fingers tomorrow. Her tits bounced faster and faster as he thrust harder and harder into her. He felt his balls smacking against her arse and could hear his cock working her now dripping cunt.

That's when she heard it...voices on the pathway...hikers. It was as though someone had slapped her face and bought her back to reality. She was on her back with her legs in the air being fucked in a public place about to be seen by...well god knows how many men. She had to stop him and she had to stop him now...

He felt her panic and that's when he heard them too. My god this evening was getting better for him by the minute. He watched with amusement as she struggled to sit up. She went to speak and he clamped his hand to her mouth, forcing her head back down onto the bonnet. He saw her eyes wide with fear as she clawed at his fingers. With his other hand he took hold of her wrists and with ease pinned her arms above her head. With his cock still impaled inside her she squirmed in a vain attempt to free herself. Just watching her was enough to make him shoot his load but not yet, he wanted more. The voices grew louder as he began to fuck her fast. God she was tight and he could feel her pussy grabbing at his cock as he slammed her harder and harder. He watched as his cock slid in and out of her. God he liked to watch that, a slut having her wet cunt worked by his thick cock. He saw a tear escape her eye and could feel his balls tighten. Ah fuck she was good, a good dirty bitch. Ah faster... harder ...fuck ....now...ahhhh He took his hand from her mouth and as she went to speak he came hard across her face. Again and again... his cum splattered her cheek, her lips, her tongue.

He stepped away and she crumpled onto the grass breathing heavily. He saw her mud stained thong on the ground and used it to wipe his cum from her but in reality just resulted in smearing the two across her face. God she looked horny. He felt his cock twitching in his pants and thought about seeing how good it would look between her lips but it could wait for another time. He threw her thong down next to her and spoke to her for the first time that evening,

"Dirty slut."

He watched as another tear fell. He kissed the top of her head, got in his car and reversed away down the lane.

She didn't know how long she sat there crying but she noticed the voices had gone. She wondered when. And never knew if, or what they'd seen. Had they'd seen her, being used, degraded, by the man she'd mistakenly trusted? He'd hurt her, used her horny messages and confessions against her to humiliate her.

It was two weeks before he contacted her...

and an hour before she replied...