They Meet Again Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets him and he uses her over the picnic table.
2k words
4.15
53.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the positive comments on my first attempt. I thought I would try and continue the story...let me know your thoughts.

She thought of him daily. Hourly in fact. And she hated him...the way he'd hurt her, humiliated her. He'd used her, forced himself into her, held her down and abused her. But above all else she hated herself. Hated herself for being so stupid and for putting herself in that position. And she was ashamed...ashamed that she'd been able to think of nothing else for the past two weeks. She spent hours thinking back over their messages prior to that night. What was it that she'd said? There must have been something...something that made him think he could abuse and manipulate her. But then he was right wasn't he??

And he knew what he'd done...he knew he'd hurt her. He'd fucked her hard, slammed his cock into her and rammed her down against the cold metal of the car. He'd abused her like some cheap call girl for his own pleasure but he knew what she was, he could see it in her. And after that night he knew he was right, he'd controlled her and used her and more importantly now, he knew just one more night, one more night and he would have her.

Then it happened. A message, flashing in her inbox like the warning signals flashing in her head. With her heart pounding in her chest she read it. Just a postcode? It took an hour for curiosity to overcome her and his reply sent the room spinning..."Be there...tonight...8.30pm"

She drove listening to the droning voice of the sat nav. She played through in her mind what she'd say. She was there to confront him, to make him explain his actions. They'd been friends once, years ago. Why had he treated her that way? She wasn't scared of him...and she wanted answers.

She was surprised to see she'd been directed down to the river and the pub where they'd first met 10 years earlier. With a reassuring feeling of familiarity she pulled in at the side of the building and parked up. She noticed his empty car and felt her anger rising as the memories of their last meeting came flooding back. As she walked to the front of the building she realised the once thriving pub was boarded up...another victim of the recession no doubt.

What was once the pub gardens, sloping down to the river bank, were now overgrown with weeds. Through the dusk she saw a figure stood looking out across the water. Unsuccessfully trying to avoid the thorns and nettles from stinging her ankles, she made her way down towards him. She dropped her car keys down with a clatter on the top of one of the old rotting picnic tables and he turned to look at her.

God she looked sexy. Her knee length denim skirt showed off her legs flawlessly and the red strappy t-shirt clung to her skin in the heat of the late summers evening. He watched the sunlight dancing on her hair and the slight perspiration that glittered on the top of her large breasts. He was going to have some fun with this one. He was going to make her want him every minute of every day. She would want him...ache for him...beg for him...

"Do you?? Do you??"

Shit this girl can talk. What was it she was saying about him? About time he make her shut the fuck up. He walked back around the table up towards her.

"Do you really think you can..."

He reached her, and with a hand between her shoulder blades, he quickly forced her forwards and bent her down over the table. She squealed as she struggled in a vain attempt to straighten up. He took her hands and held them tightly behind her back. He lent down over her, pushing her body against the wooden table.

"Don't speak"

It was a command and his tone was meant to frighten her. He could feel her breathing fast and knew she was fighting her urge to scream.

She felt him stand and his hand reach under her skirt. She started to wriggle to free her hands and that's when she felt his hand slap hard against her arse! Oh my god what was he doing? He couldn't do this to her. She felt her skirt being pulled up to her waist exposing her cheeks and lacy white knickers. She felt him again, his hand striking each cheek. His hand stroked down the back of her legs, teasingly close to her pussy. She knew he could see the damp patch on her knickers betraying her, encouraging him. She felt him release her arms as he pushed her knickers down her thighs. She tried to stand but his hand on the small of her back prevented her. She felt him gently caressing her arse before the spanking began again blow after blow getting harder each time. She felt her cheeks getting hotter and the pain intensifying. She could feel herself getting wetter and he knew it too.

He watched her arse slowly reddening as every slap rang out. He felt his cock straining in his jeans but hadn't finished with her yet. He stroked his hands down over her arse and between her legs, his fingers sliding between her wet lips. He quickly removed them and wiped his sticky fingers across her face. As she went to protest he slammed his hand down hard against her pussy making her squeal as the pain shot to her clit. Time to hurt her . He wanted her to remember how it felt to have him spank her every time she sat down for days to come. Eight more times he hit her, his hand slamming her against the hard wood of the table. He could see the red mark of his hand, clearly outlined on each cheek and he smiled as the tears silently ran down her face.

He pulled her up from the table and turned her to face him. She looked distressed but his fingers in her pussy told him otherwise. He had never felt a woman get so wet from his spanking. He knew she was a dirty bitch and was going to show her just how much. He pushed her down to her knees on the grass, her knickers still stretching across her thighs and her skirt up around her waist. With one hand tightly wrapped in her hair he released his big cock from his jeans. He saw her panic as she closed her eyes, trying at least to block one of her senses. He took his cock and rubbed it against her face, her tears adding to his pre cum and making his throbbing cock head glisten. He slid his cock across her lips before pulling her head back and forcing himself into her warm mouth. God that felt good, his cock stiffening as he felt her tongue against the underside of his head. He held her tight, thrusting into her slowly at first, not wanting to make her gag but making her know he could. He wanted her to feel his control over her body. He knew she could taste him now, his pre cum coating her tongue.

"Open your eyes Bitch"

She did and he pulled her head back forcing her to look up at him. With his other hand he held her face, feeling his cock pushing out her cheek, sliding in and out faster and faster. God how he loved to feel that. He knew she was wet, and he could see beyond the panic in her eyes, he knew she wanted this.

She felt him pull out of her mouth and closed her eyes, relieved that this was nearly over, anticipating the wetness of his cum against her face. Instead she felt herself being pulled up to her feet, her knickers being pulled down and her legs freed. She found herself turned away from him and held tight against his chest as his hands roamed her body. One hand pushed into her bra squeezing her nipple whilst the other snaked down over her stomach and between her legs. She knew he'd feel it, her heart pounding out of her chest. And she knew, as his hand reached her pussy that she couldn't hide how he'd made her soaking wet. He felt her red top being pulled swiftly over her head and her lacy white bra being pulled from her breasts. She felt his cock hard against her arse before she felt him move against her pussy hole. She was held tight against him, as from behind, he pushed just the head of his cock into her. She could feel him stretching her, teasing her. She felt his fingers reach around and find her clit as she fought to control her breathing. She felt him, motionless, just the movement of his fingers taking over her senses. She realised at that moment how much darker the night had become, and saw the lights flickering on the buildings across the river. How could she let him do this to her, but god this felt good. She could feel her legs shaking and the electric dancing in her clit as he touched her. God she hated him but she could feel her body melting against him...at that moment, just at the second she wanted him.

For the second time that night he slammed her down hard over the table, as he slammed his cock deep inside her causing her to cry out with surprise and pain. He grabbed her hips and held her tight against the table as he forced her pussy to take him, his balls hitting her red arse. He grabbed the back of her skirt and used it to pull her back into him, sliding her up and down his shaft. He could hear the wood of the table creaking as he pounded in and out of her pussy. He worked her hard, all the time his fingers working her clit and forcing her closer to her climax. He could feel her resistance, her body trying to control her reactions, her earlier acceptance replaced with fear. He reached underneath her, squeezing her nipples hard, feeling her vain attempt to pull away from him. He knew if he made her cum she'd be his. With his other hand he reached out and snapped off the leaves squeezing tightly to prevent their effect. It took less time than he thought to hear her scream, as the heat from the nettle stings shot through her nipples. He knew she was burning, her nipples on fire, sending the pain straight to her pussy and increasing by the second. He fucked her hard now, pulling her onto him, rubbing her sensitive clit. She moaned hard, struggling to remain silent, her head trying to make sense of the pain and unbelievable pleasure she was feeling.

"Fucking Bitch" He felt her shaking, reacting to the heat , fighting to escape the pain. He felt his cock working her as her pussy tightened around him.

"You dirty Slut.....grab my cock with your pussy and fuck it....cum on my cock dirty fucking Bitch!!!"

The pain was unbearable and his fingers on her clit pushed her over the edge.

Her orgasm hit hard and fast and as she came he grabbed at her breasts roughly causing her to scream loudly, bucking back against his cock. Her pussy spasmed against his cock pulling him into her. As he began to come he pulled out of her, slamming his palm for the final time against her dripping pussy, forcing her stinging breasts against the rotting wood of the table. As she screamed out one last time, he came, shaking violently, his cum hitting her red arse and slowly dripping downwards between her shaking legs.

He realised it then, as he held her there bent against the table, using his softening cock to rub his cum into her hot cheeks, that she hadn't spoken. She hadn't fought him, she had excepted the things he'd done. He turned her to face him, with his hand in her hair he kissed her hard before pulling her back just inches from his face. He looked deep into her eyes, holding her gaze...

"You're mine ...MY slut"

And she watched in silence, her breasts still throbbing, as he replaced his cock in his jeans and walked away up the grass bank.