They Only Came to Watch...

Story Info
Audience participation is best.
819 words
4.22
40.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mshow4u
mshow4u
27 Followers

I must admit that I simply love to jack off for an audience. I learned this at a young age when one of my mother’s friends caught my playing with myself in the bathroom…I was astonished when she closed the door behind her, opened her blouse, and then encouraged me to finish what I was doing and cum all over her buxom chest. You can see how a guy would get hooked on something with that kind of encouragement!

I first met Dave and Jenny through an ad on-line and we began a conversation about their fantasy to have another man involved in their lovemaking. They had invited women to share their bed but never involved another man. They were nervous about this but clearly both of them had an interest in it. Jenny wanted it but Dave also had some bi oral fantasies he later told me about. We all agreed that our first meeting would be just a show for them...watching me stroke myself off. They wanted to watch me partially because we had exchanged pictures and they both were excited by my size...Dave is pretty small and they both were eager to see me work my thick 9" cock in person. As they put it to me, they just wanted to watch…maybe they would help out the second time around.

After weeks of playing long-distance, including some very hot phone sex (which I really enjoy!), they decided to come into town on vacation. I left work early and drove to their hotel for drinks on the balcony and a little sunset dinner. After talking a bit and eating we went inside the suite and they settled in on the couch opposite me. I asked them if they were ready for their show and they both licked their lips...answering yes but still looking a bit nervous. I kicked off my shoes and slipped out of my slacks. I was already very excited and my hard cock was bulging through my underwear. I slid out of my last garment and sat down to stroke...at the same time Jenny slipped out of her dress and showed me her fabulous chest, making me even more excited.

I slowly oiled my hard cock and began to stroke it long and slow...pumping it full and making it huge and hard. I watched their eyes as they watched me work...this is a huge turn-on for me to watch the reaction I get when I stroke for an audience. We talked while I pumped it and Jenny said it was much better in person that in pictures...she looked at Dave and he nodded his approval...she crawled across the floor to sit between my legs and watch while I jacked off. Dave slid out of his clothes now and joined me in jacking off...his beautiful wife getting the show of her life with two guys stroking for her...the biggest cock she had ever seen just inches from her face.

I took a break from stroking for a moment and let my cock stand still...pulsing with my heartbeat right in front of Jenny's face. That was all it took...she took over where I had left off and began to pump my cock as Dave began to pump faster, watching his lovely wife take my cock in her hands. It was just a moment before she sat up higher and slipped the tip into her mouth...clearly she was excited and hungry! After sucking me for a bit she slipped my cock between her tits...I don't think I have ever seen a prettier sight! My hard cock sliding between her tits and her eager little mouth sucking the tip each time it slid within reach. All the while, Dan was watching intensely and pumping his own cock.

Jenny took a break from me and left me stroking while she went to suck Dave off. For the next hour or so she slid back and forth between us getting her fill of cock meat and pre-cum. Finally she came over to me...kneeling before me and sucking hard and fast. I stood up off the couch and slid one hand into her hair...tilting her head back and taking my cock in my other hand...I could feel the cum rising from my balls and I wanted to give her the cum-shower she had told me about from her fantasies. As I began to cum Dave approached form the other side and did the same thing...we pumped out our loads all over her pretty face and chest...her working hard to get some good sucks and licks in as she reveled in her fantasy come true.

After we cleaned up we sat around laughing about how excited we all were...shaking a bit from the adrenaline rush and the workout we had just experience. Jenny licked her lips and smiled like The Cheshire Cat...knowing she was adored and appreciated by both of us.

mshow4u
mshow4u
27 Followers