They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 02

Story Info
More twin escapades.
5.1k words
4.63
75.3k
40

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers

Maria had been dreaming of her brother Alex's cock reaming out her pussy so that when she woke the next morning she wasn't surprised to find her snatch on fire and she was covered in sheen of sweat. She glanced over at Jasmine's bed. Jasmine was lying on her back with the blanket barely covering her legs. As usual, Jasmine slept naked. The only time either of the girl wore any clothes at all was when it was that time of the month or they had company.

Maria lay in her bed for a moment still reeling from the erotic dream she had just had. She knew she had to get Alex to fuck her, the question was how.

It had been a little over a week since she caught Jasmine and Ryan fucking each other. She hadn't confronted Jasmine about it but she had a feeling that the two siblings were having fun when no one was home. Jasmine was smiling a lot more lately and Ryan had a strut to his walk that wasn't there before.

Maria ran her hands down over her naked body. Unlike Jasmine, her pussy was bare of hair. She kept it shaved regularly liking the feeling of a man or woman's tongue touching her bare flesh.

As her fingers brushed over her pussy lips, she bit her lip to keep from moaning, it was early and she knew that Jasmine had to get up for work in a few hours. Today was Maria's day off and she planned to just lie around the house and vegetate.

Maria looked over at the clock on her nightstand, it was a little after six. Jasmine didn't need to be up for another two hours but Maria's pussy was on fire. She thought about fingering herself but knew she would end up waking up Jasmine if she did.

Reluctantly she pulled herself out of the bed and slipped a silk robe over her naked body. As quietly as she could, she made her way out of the room and headed downstairs to the kitchen hoping a cool glass of water would cool her body down.

When she arrived in the kitchen, she was surprised to see Ryan sitting at the table wearing just a pair of skimpy underwear. She could see the outline of his cock through the thin material as he slowly perused the morning paper. Seeing his cock what she could of it anyway, sent her pussy into overdrive. This time she wasn't able to hold back the moan that threatened.

Ryan looked up at the sound and smiled at Maria. "Hey sis, you okay?"

Maria walked over to the coffee pot and got her a cup before sitting down at the table next to him. "No, I'm horny as hell, and Jasmine is still asleep."

Ryan let his eyes drift over her body encased in the robe. "Hm...That's too bad. Anything I can do to help?"

Maria smiled at him as she lifted a foot and caressed his cock through his shorts. She smiled as she felt it begin to rise. "Hm, what did you have in mind?"

Ryan closed his eyes as her foot caressed him. He had been quite happy lately with Alex fucking his ass and having his cock buried inside Jasmine on almost a daily basis, but seeing Maria and her touching him was turning him on something fierce. He gulped down the rest of his coffee, the standing up, reached out for her hand. "Come on."

Maria smiled, her coffee forgotten as she grasped his hand and let him lead her out the back door.

Ryan bypassed the Olympic sized swimming pool and dragged her towards the pool house. Once they were inside, he pulled her into his arms while his hands moved inside her robe.

"Mmmmmmm...Big brother," Maria cooed as his hands cupped her breasts while his mouth found hers. She pressed her tongue into his mouth, dueling with his own as she reached down and grasped his cock through his shorts. "Mmmmmmm...Really big brother." She giggled pulling her mouth from his as she moved her hand over him.

Ryan groaned and closed his eyes as her fingers moved over him. "Why don't you take him out and play with him?" He said huskily as he caressed her breasts inside her robe.

Maria smiled at him before she pulled away. She stood about a foot away from him and slowly let the robe slip from her body. She showed him her body inch by inch until Ryan was practically drooling. When she was naked she looked at him. "Want me big brother?"

Ryan let his eyes drift down over her body. "Oh hell yea, I love your body Maria."

She brought her hands up and cupped her small breasts. "Is my body as good as Jasmine's?"

He looked at her in surprise but didn't deny that he had been with her sister. "Jasmine is beautiful in her own way, just like you are beautiful in your own way."

It wasn't the answer she was looking for. She wanted him to tell her that she had a more beautiful body then Jasmine. But when she thought about what he said, it made sense. They were both his sisters and he wasn't going to choose between them. She moved her hands over her breasts as his eyes watched her every movement.

She finally let her hands drop to her sides as she lay back on a lawn chair. "I'm all yours big brother."

Ryan leered at her then moved slowly towards her. He moved up to the side of the chair then dropped to his knees before her. Maria shivered as his eyes devoured her body. "Touch me Ryan." She sighed as she watched his eyes move over her.

Ryan moved his eyes to her face, and then leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips. "Your wish is my command." He didn't touch her with his hands though; he touched her with his mouth.

He moved his mouth down over her chin, and then licked at the skin on her neck. He felt her shiver and smiled against her skin. He moved his mouth down over her chest and felt her intake of breath. He bypassed her tits, moving between them until he reached her stomach then kissed his way all over her skin. "Ryan, oh baby, please." She begged pulling at him.

Ryan shook her hands off of him and kissed his way down each leg before he moved back up.

Maria was wiggling around on the chair and whimpering in frustration. Her body was on fire but he wasn't touching her anywhere she needed him to. "Ryan, fuck, I need you to touch me."

Ryan lifted his head and looked into her eyes. "I thought that was what I was doing."

Maria bolted up on the chair and grabbed his face between her hands. "You know what I mean god damn't." She pulled his lips against hers, kissing him hungrily.

Ryan moaned against her mouth and kissed her back as he pressed her naked body tightly against his. His cock throbbed hard against her leg and she lifted her leg against him making him moan. He knew that play time was over, he was hot as hell and so was she. It was time to act.

He pressed her back down on the lounge chair as he lowered his body down over her. Maria moaned as she felt his body cover hers. "Ryan, oh yea honey." She wrapped her legs around his waist as she pressed her pussy up against him.

"I need you Maria, I need you now." Ryan growled kissing her again as he slid his hands inside his shorts. He pushed them down until his hard cock sprung free hitting her in the stomach. Maria reached down and grasped him in her hand then led him to her opening.

Ryan closed his eyes as her hand encircled him. When he felt her wet slit touch him, he knew he couldn't hold back anymore. Maria had barely moved her hand before he slammed into her. "Fuck, Agh, oh god, Yessssssssss..." he groaned as he felt her body accept him.

"Ryan, fuck, you're so god damn big." She gasped as she felt him rip her insides open. She felt stretched further then ever before and she only had about half of him inside her. When she felt him press forward again, she gasped as her body took him completely. "Oh fuck." She sighed when she felt his balls slap against her ass.

Ryan closed his eyes tightly as he held himself buried to the hilt inside her. A growl escaped slowly out of his throat as he felt her body tighten and loosen around him.

Maria enjoyed having him inside her but she wanted him to fuck her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, once again bringing his mouth to hers as she wiggled her butt against him.

Ryan slowly slid his tongue in and out of her mouth like a small cock as he slowly pulled out of her body. He groaned against her as he felt her tighten around him. When he had just the head buried inside her he slowly pushed back in making them both growl in delight. "Ryan, fuck me." Maria whimpered as he slowly took her body to new heights.

Ryan lowered his mouth to her breast, slowly and gently nuzzling the nipple and skin of her delicate flesh as he slowly thrust into her. He kept his strokes long and slow even though Maria was clawing at him and begging him to pound her pussy. "Fuck me Ryan." She begged humping her body hard against him. "Fuck me hard, I need it so bad."

Ryan lifted his eyes to hers, "you don't want me, you want Alex." He growled keeping his strokes slow just to frustrate her.

Maria lifted her eyes to his. "I...How...?"

Ryan smiled at her as he sped up just a bit and heard her cry out as she clung to him. "I know you Maria, I know your taste in men, and you want the big cock." He drove his cock deep inside her and heard her gasp as she looked into his hungry eyes. "Alex is bigger then I am. He's the one you really want fucking you...Isn't he?"

Maria's lip trembled as he held himself inside her. At that particular moment she didn't care who fucked her as long as she got off. She saw the raw passion in Ryan's eyes and thought about lying. But somehow he had always known when she lied. She sighed as she pressed herself against him. "Okay, I admit it; the original plan was to seduce Alex. I saw you and Jasmine fucking and figured if she had you then I wanted Alex." She wiggled her butt against him again. "But it's you that I want now Ryan. I love your cock buried up inside me."

She tightened her muscles around him and smiled as his eyes closed in pleasure. "Come on big brother, show your sister what a good lover you are. Give me a good ride."

Ryan looked into her eyes and saw the raw heat. His sister was lost in a world of lust and at this moment, it could have been big foot who was fucking her for all she cared. He locked his mouth ruthlessly on hers as he gripped her ass cheeks pulling her tightly against him.

Maria whimpered at the brutal kiss, she tried to pull her mouth back but he just followed her with his own. He pulled his cock half way out of her then thrust so hard back into her that she was sure he just ended up in her stomach somewhere.

Ryan fucked her hard and fast, the chair sounding like it would break at any moment under the power of their flying bodies. Maria knew in his own way that Ryan was punishing her for wanting Alex instead of him. She didn't mind though, he was giving her a great ride and her pussy was juicing all over his cock like crazy. When she started kissing him back hungrily while she pummeled her hips against his, he softened the kiss but didn't slow down his strokes.

"FUCK MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE..." Maria screamed as her body suddenly convulsed in the hardest orgasm she had ever had. Her snatch tightened so hard around Ryan's pistoning cock that he had a hard time still thrusting into her.

"Maria, fuck, Agh, oh god." He cried as he buried himself completely inside her and let go.

Maria sobbed in pleasure, clinging to him as she felt him fill her with his juices. "Big brother, Yessssssssss..."

After it was over, Ryan pulled forcefully from her body and stomped into the house. She knew he was still upset but at the moment she didn't care. Her pussy was still singing from the orgasm he had given her.

Later that night, Maria and Jasmine sat on Maria's bed as she told her sister about the hot fuck that Ryan had given her that afternoon. "He sure is great isn't he?" Jasmine said dreamily as she hugged a pillow against her naked body. "I loved having him ride me."

Maria rested her own naked body back against the pillows as she looked at her sister. "You are such an innocent Jasmine; you only loved it so much because he was your first."

Jasmine looked at her, "you mean it gets better?"

Maria smiled as she ran her hand down between her spread legs and brushed her finger over her clit. "Oh yea, the more I get fucked the better it is. I swear it is better every time."

Jasmine's eyes followed Maria's hand and her mouth watered as she watched her sister play with herself. "So, I need another cock for comparison then?" Jasmine asked huskily.

Maria smiled; she knew it turned Jasmine on something fierce when she played with herself in front of her. She also knew that the hotter Jasmine was, the better she was at eating her pussy. She slid a finger down into her own slit and slowly moved it in and out while she watched Jasmine. "Oh yea, your first fuck is fantastic, but the more you have...Wow."

Jasmine moaned as she watched her sister slowly finger her pussy. She threw the pillow away then lowered her body until she was lying between Maria's spread legs. "I've got to eat you." She whimpered lowering her head.

Maria grabbed her head and held her back. "I want you to help me get Alex to fuck me." She said with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Jasmine looked up at her, "anything."

Maria smiled then moved her hand while she lay back waiting for the feel of her sister's mouth.

***

Getting Alex alone was actually easier then Maria imagined. About a week later, he came home from work exhausted. Ryan was at work and his parents had gone out for the night. Jasmine and Maria were sitting on the couch watching TV when he walked into the house. "Hey girls," He said with a tired smiled. "Boy am I pooped, I'm gonna take a shower then hit the hay. Night."

He walked out of the room and Maria turned to Jasmine, she knew that this might be their only chance to have him alone for a while. The two girls nodded the quickly ran up the stairs to the room the boys shared.

The hot shower actually woke Alex up a bit and gave him a hard on. He thought about masturbating before bed since Ryan wasn't home. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he moved out of the bathroom to his bedroom.

He was about a foot from the half open door when he heard the moans coming from within. "What the hell?" he said moving forward and pushing the door the rest of the way open. He gasped and stared at the sight that met his eyes.

Jasmine and Maria were both naked on his bed. Jasmine was lying on her back with her legs spread while Maria's face was buried in her pussy. Maria was lying on top of Jasmine and the other girl was happily having her own feast. Both girls were moaning loudly as they sucked at each other clits and shoved their fingers inside each other.

Jasmine was the first to notice Alex standing in the doorway. She pulled her mouth out of Maria's hot pussy while she smiled at her brother. "Hey big brother, wanna come join us?"

Hearing her sister's words, Maria lifted her own face. She smiled at Alex; her mouth was covered in Jasmine's juices. "Yea big brother, come join us, Jasmine is yummy." She lowered her face back to Jasmine's hot snatch and ran her tongue all over the other girl making her whimper in pleasure.

Alex watched them in shock for a minute but as his cock hardened even further, the shock wore off to pure animalistic lust. He pulled the towel from around his hips then sauntered towards the bed.

When Jasmine saw how big Alex was, she squeaked quietly while she pushed Maria off of her. She moved to the edge of the bed and watched warily as he advanced.

Maria on the other hand smiled broadly at her brother's size. "Mmmmm...You've got a nice one big brother." She cooed as he moved onto the bed.

Alex looked over at Jasmine who was watching him like a scared rabbit then over to Maria, he planned to fuck both of them tonight but for now was more interested in the willing one. He grinned broadly at Maria as he moved up to her. "Why don't you see if you can swallow this monster?"

Maria grinned as he waved his cock in front of her face. She moved to her hands and knees before him and took his cock into her mouth. She was only able to get the head and maybe a couple of inches of him in her mouth but she loved every bit of it. She sucked hard at his cock while her tongue moved over him.

Alex moaned at the feel of her mouth sucking on him. He tangled his fingers in her hair as he pulled her down over him. "Yea, that's it sis, suck that monster." He growled pumping his hips against her.

Jasmine watched mesmerized as Maria took Alex in her mouth. She couldn't' believe that with Maria's small mouth she was able to get that monster inside her. She saw her sister's ass wiggling as she sucked on Alex and her own mouth watered. Ignoring their brother, she moved quickly until she was lying on her back between Maria's legs. She pulled the other girl down to her then ran her tongue up and all over Maria's hot pussy finally locking her lips around her clit.

Maria moaned against Alex's cock as she felt her sister sucking at her pussy. She pressed her hips down against Jasmine's face then squealed when she felt two fingers slide inside her. She sucked harder at Alex's cock while she jacked the base with her hand.

Alex had his eyes closed as he let Maria suck on him, but at her moans, he opened them. They glazed over with hot passion as he saw Jasmine with her face buried between Maria's legs. He knew then what he wanted. He pulled his cock out of Maria's mouth and lay down on his back on the bed beside the two girls. "Come sit on my cock Maria." He ordered holding his cock so it stood straight up from his body.

Maria enjoyed Jasmine's tongue licking for another minute, loving her sister's tongue moving over her. Then she pulled away and moved over until she was able to straddle Alex's hips. She braced one leg on the other side of him as she took his hard length into her hand and positioned it at the entrance to her body. She took a deep breath then slowly lowered herself over him. "Oh...Ugh...So big." She moaned closing her eyes as she slowly took him inside her.

Alex breathed heavily as he watched Maria slowly take him inside her. When she had about half of him, she put her knees on either side of his hips and rested her hands on his stomach. It took a lot of willpower not to slam into her like he wanted to. Instead he closed his eyes and moaned loudly as she continued to lower herself over him. When she had all of him, he let out a ragged breath. "You are so tight." He growled putting his hands on her hips and slowly raising her up over him.

Maria cried out as she kept her hands resting on his stomach while she let him rise and lower her body. When she felt she had his rhythm down, she started moving on him on her own. She heard Alex groan as she impaled herself on his hard flesh. She kept her strokes long, but slow as she rode him.

Jasmine watched as Maria fucked their brother. She wanted a cock in her to but since Alex's was the only one available at the moment she used her fingers instead. She slid three fingers into her wet hole moving them in time with Maria's movements.

When Maria started moving faster over Alex, he thrust up with his hips meeting her halfway until they were both moaning like crazy. "Oh Alex, fuck me." Maria cried riding him hard.

"Maria, fuck." He growled slamming hard into her body. He turned his head and saw Jasmine furiously fingering her pussy. "Come here Jasmine." He panted as he was once again buried to the hilt inside Maria. "Come sit on my face sis. I want to eat you."

Jasmine grinned as she pulled her fingers from her body and quickly straddled Alex's face. At the first touch of his tongue, she whimpered as she pressed tightly against him. "Oh Alex, eat me." She cried.

Alex made sure to keep his cock moving steadily in and out of Maria as he drove his tongue deep into Jasmine's willing hole. Both girls were crying out in pleasure and he was moaning loudly inside Jasmine's hot snatch. He drove his tongue deep into her body and heard her cry out as he pulled at her clit ruthlessly. "Fuck, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." jasmine cried suddenly as she leaned forward and kissed Maria hard on the mouth.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers
12