They Saw Mommy Fucking Santa Claus

Story Info
Another year they watch mommy fucking Santa Claus.
1.3k words
4.23
122.2k
83
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel wakes from his sleep, not that he was able to sleep anyway since it is Christmas Eve. He throws off the covers and throws his feet over the side of the bed. Slowly he creeps to the door and opens it a crack to peer down the hall. The light from the living room is the only one on that he sees. Tonight is the night Santa was coming and he hoped to get a peek at him.

He pushes the door open a little more, taking his time as to not make any noise. Then he slips out into the hallway and toward the stairs. At the top he peers down and sees a figure already sitting there halfway down. He already knows who it is; his twin sister. Jenny.

They were home for Christmas Break from college and like every year they crept down stairs to see their mother fucking Santa. He creeps down the stairs catching the attention of his sister. She puts a finger to her lips and he settles down next to her.

"Look," she whispers. "It's actually him."

Gabriel looks through the slits of the hand rail to see their mother sucking on Santa's cock, with her full breasts hanging down beneath her, swaying in time to her motions. Santa's face is contorted in pleasure and his hands are grabbing at the couch cushions.

Santa then sits up slightly and rolls their mother over onto her back. He moves down her and peels off her lacy panties and then buries his face deep in her pussy. A soft moaning sound escapes their mother's mouth as Santa licks her pussy.

Gabriel glances over at his sister. He can see that this erotic scene is having an effect on her. She is squirming in her nightshirt and her breathing sounds a little uneven. Her entire focus is on the sights in the living room and she is lost to what is going on around her.

Gabriel moves behind her and rests his hands on her hips. He then moves his hands up and down her side slowly. After a few passes, he slips them under the hem of her shirt and is running them up and down her bare torso and then up to cup her very round and firm breasts. They feel quite soft under his hands, with small nipples on the tip that are rock hard.

Jenny leans back slightly against Gabriel's body, never taking her eyes off the action in the living room and allows his hands to roam all over her full breasts. Sensing this capitulation, Gabriel sends one of his hands down lower. He finds that her cotton panties are already soaked with her juices and when his finger touches the outside of her pussy, Jenny gasps in pleasure.

They both watch as Santa moves up onto the couch, straddling their mother. His cock hangs heavily below him as he moves it into position. Santa runs the tip up and down the opening a few times and then pushes it in slowly. Both their mother and Santa gasp at the penetration as his cock slides all of the way inside on the first thrust.

Gabriel moves his hand inside the panties of his sister and starts running his fingers up and down her pussy opening as well. At this point, Jenny's whole body is squirming back and forth from the sensations, while her eyes remain locked to the scene below. She has a great view of Santa's large cock moving in and out of her mother's pussy. The sight of that combined with the feeling of Gabriel's hands running up and down her own pussy drives her crazy.

Gabriel guides Jenny up against the railing. He slides down her panties with his hand and then pulls his cock out through the opening of his boxers. He pushes his cock up against her opening from behind, stroking it up and down to get her wetness on him. When he is in position, he crouches down slightly and then lifts up, impaling her onto his cock.

Jenny gasps at the fullness as he enters her. Any pain from the intrusion is lost in the feelings that are coursing through her. She can feel his cock push deep inside her and then slip back out again, only to thrust up and refill her.

Gabriel relishes the sensation of how snug his sister's pussy is. Her body seems softer and more welcoming than the girls from his school. It seems to be just the right size for him.

Gabriel's pace unconsciously matches the pace of their mother and Santa's. As he thrust in and out, his fingers find her clit and starts rubbing it, while his other hand holds her steady across her breasts. He knows that he isn't going to last long in this position and from the moans that their mother and Jenny is making, everyone is close to their own release.

Their mother is the first. She thrusts her head back against the couch pillows and arches her back toward Santa's thrusting cock. Her hands are grabbing at Santa's back, pulling him tighter to her as her pelvis quivers against his. Santa then lets out a moan and pushes hard against their mother. Gabriel and Jenny can only imagine the jets of cum that are now filling their mother's pussy.

The sight is enough for Jenny as she starts gasping in her own orgasm. Gabriel can feel her pussy clutch his cock as she collapse forward against the railing. This is all the encouragement he needs to make one last thrust deep into her and pulse after pulse of his cum fills her young pussy.

After a moment, they all catch their breath. They look through the railing slits, relieved their mother or Santa didn't hear any of the noises they made. Jenny can feel the cum dripping out of her pussy as she looks back at Gabriel.

He looks back at her and for a brief moment they stare at each other and then he says, "How about we finish this before Mom catches us."

Jenny nods and he grabs her up into his arms and carries her back to his room. He gently puts her down on the bed and stands in front of her. Jenny grabs his cock and starts stroking it, making sure to rub all of her cum around his cock head and shaft. She then leans in and slides her tongue around his cock head.

Gabriel lays her back onto the bed and spreads her legs. He reaches down and slips a finger into her cum soaked pussy and starts finger fucking her slowly. After a few minutes of finger fucking her, he leans in taking her breast into his mouth. Jenny feels the head of his cock slip slowly between her pussy lips and then stop. He takes his time slipping it in and she bursts out, "Fuck me already!"

And he does just that. Without taking any more time he drives his cock in hard and fast. He pumps his cock in and out faster and faster. What was sensual on the stairs has turned into something animalistic.

Jenny grinds her pussy back against him, moaning as quietly as she can muster as not to alert their mother. In moments the grinding and moaning sends him over the edge. He closes his eyes and pumps his cock hard into her one last time, as far as it can go and moans loudly. He shoots his cum deep up into her. So much pumps out that Jenny can feel it start to come out of her pussy to drip down her ass cheeks onto the bed.

Finally, he collapses down on top of her. After breathing heavy for a minute he looks at her. "Merry Christmas Jenny."

Jenny smiles and pulls him in for a long kiss. "Merry Christmas brother," she says when they break away. "I love you."

"I love you too," he says as they reposition themselves.

He hugs her from behind and puts his arm around her. Together they fall asleep in anticipation for Christmas Day. It was another year they got to see Mommy fucking Santa Claus.