They Understand Each Other

Story Info
Mary and Phil explore how to satisfy each other.
3.7k words
4.54
14.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is highly recommended that you read "the Misunderstanding" before this story. The first story gives important history to fully appreciate this new story.

*****

Phil was dissatisfied. But why? Now that he was living with Mary his life was much better than before. He was finally getting the bondage he loved, he was getting the spankings he craved, he had a warm woman to snuggle with in bed. Sometimes they even had sex.

Compared to his earlier life things now were a zillion times better. What was he lacking?

Before he met Mary, when he was living in his world of fantasy, everything was exactly right. Every rope was placed just so, tensioned just right. Every smack of his mistress's hand conveyed just the right combination of pain, pleasure, love and compassion. When his 'mistress of the mind' permitted him to view her body it was perfect; she had no blemishes, no hairs were out of place. When he was allowed to sleep in her bed (remember, it was imaginary) she didn't snore, or wake up looking a bit disheveled. On those few occasions when his mistress permitted him the ultimate expression of her love for him, the ultimate reward, it was accompanied by soft violin music, trumpets, drum rolls and the appropriate spanks, all perfectly timed to his unexpressed wishes.

His life with Mary involved all those compromises that real life requires and the loss of his fantasies saddened him.

This would probably have been a real problem for their relationship but for one saving grace: after their initial tragi-comic misunderstanding they had both worked really hard at communicating honestly with each other. They shared what they were thinking, feeling, desiring and missing. That had led to a closeness that they had come to realize few other couples enjoyed.

Although they each tried their best to tell the other what they were feeling they weren't perfect. Phil had let too much time go by from the time he became aware of these feelings to when he told Mary about them. He was afraid to tell her. He knew that he was being unreasonable expecting Mary to be as perfect as his fantasy mistress was and he was afraid of disturbing their domestic tranquility. Except he wasn't tranquil. He knew it was his problem but he also knew that his problem would become their problem so on a Saturday morning he started to talk about what was going on for him.

Phil told Mary everything as she listened attentively. When he was done she sat silently for a few moments and then acknowledged that she had similar feeling regarding Phil. She was much better with him than without him but ... he didn't fulfill the dreams she had used to satisfy herself in the past. They were at a loss for what to do. They didn't want to lose what they had with each other but each wanted more.

Phil came up with an idea:

"How about if we look for another couple who can satisfy us? In other words, a man and woman who are each dominant who want a submissive woman and man they can be dominant over. Kind of like a mirror of us."

Mary thought about this for a moment and decided that Phil was brilliant.

"How will we find them?" she asked.

Phil thought a bit and replied that they could look for this dominant couple the same way they found each other but, this time, they would be more accurate with their communication.

Mary had second thoughts about how brilliant an idea this was. This could go in dangerous directions and their relationship could go off the rails if they brought additional people into it in an intimate way.

"Phil, let's back up a step or two. Let's talk about what it is that we each are really wanting. I'll go first.

"What I really picture is a dominant man sweeping me off my feet. He is a guy who is supremely confident in himself. He knows what he wants and he knows he wants ME. He's confident is his attractiveness, he doesn't question himself if he's good enough or desirable enough. He knows he's more than good enough. And he single mindedly wants ME."

Phil thought about this. "When I was in school I did a lot of acting. I enjoyed it and was pretty good at it. I wonder if I could fill the bill for you if I was acting the role you just described."

Mary thought about it and laughed. "That would be convenient. I'd have my very own live-in dominant man. When we were done you could do the dishes, if it was your turn."

Phil accepted with a laugh, "OK, I'm up for it. Do you want to do this?"

"Sure"

"Do you want to do it now?"

Mary nodded slowly, apprehension and fear rising in her throat.

"I'll need you to give me a general scenario that you want to play out. Then it'll be up to me."

Mary thought for a moment. "I'm a haughty princess. You're a pirate captain who's captured me on the high seas. You want me and you take what you want."

"Got it. I need a few minutes to get into character. Change into that frilly dress you have. Pick a safe word."

"Sassafras"

Phil left the room. A few minutes later Captain Phil burst into the room, looked at Mary and laughed.

"Your powerful ship and its brave crew weren't much help to you." Captain Phil said sarcastically. "Now you're on my ship and you'll follow my orders," he announced.

Princess Mary turned from him. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing the fear on her face. "My father will rescue me. He'll hunt you down and hang you if you touch a hair on my head." she said defiantly.

Captain Phil spun her around and slapped her face. She cried out, shocked at the violence. She was royal; people didn't treat her this way. He slapped her again and laughed cruelly.

"Welcome to my world. You will learn that we do things my way here."

Captain Phil grabbed her hands, forced them behind her back and tied them securely with a stout cord. He was quick and efficient. He was a sailor, after all. Princess Mary was unbowed. She spat in his face. He stopped smiling, took a rag and slowly wiped his face. He then forced the rag into the Princess's mouth and tied it in place with a rope. She was scared now. He liked the fear he saw on her face. He liked having the Princess in his cabin, bound, gagged and afraid of him. Captain Phil walked back and forth in front of his captive and then suddenly grabbed her breasts with both hands. She recoiled in fear.

Mary had full breasts that didn't need a bra to keep from sagging, with perky, thick nipples. Phil always loved playing with them, largely because they were like Mary's 'on button'. Captain Phil was also attracted to them.

"You will learn to love this, and learn to love me, but it will take time." He was supremely confident in himself. He knew that the first steps he would take would be to break her will. He liked that she had a fiery temper; he would enjoy the challenge.

He slowly unbuttoned the top buttons of her dress and stroked her breasts through her bra then reached behind and unsnapped it. Her full breasts spilled out, pushed forward by her bound arms. The Princess struggled against him, determined to stop this outrage. Captain Phil chuckled and tied her arms at her elbows, further immobilizing her. He tied her legs together at the knees, preventing her from using her feet or knees to defend herself. The cords dug into her flesh, making movement painful. Princess Mary's movements subsided; the bonds were doing their job.

"Now, I think we're ready. The first thing you must learn is that defiance will cause you pain."

He picked her up, carried her to the bed and unceremoniously dumped her on it. He pulled her dress up and pulled her panties down as far as the ropes around her knees permitted. After rolling her onto her stomach he started striking her with his hand. Smack, smack, smack, smack. The blows rained down on her bum. It turned bright red. Princess Mary moaned through her gag but the Captain continued. When he finally stopped the Princess breathed a sigh of relief. He rolled her over onto her back and began fondling her breasts. He gently sucked her nipples, flicking them back and forth with his tongue. The Princess was embarrassed that her nipples responded to his unwelcome attention by swelling and getting hard. She was also afraid he would see her developing excitement.

"You see, Princess, it doesn't have to be pain." He untied the gag rope and removed the rag. He offered her a sip of water. She accepted it and spit it in his face.

He laughed at her. "Oh ho, I see we're not done with the pain."

He forced her mouth open, pushed the rag back in, retied it and rolled her over onto her stomach again. He fetched their riding crop, and slashed her butt and the backs of her thighs until they were streaked with red welts. Her muffled cries of pain didn't stop him; he would break her will to resist. (He kept in mind that she had her safe word to use)

The Princess was trembling as he put the crop down and began to gently, delicately stroke and sooth the skin that was exposed. He reached between her legs and felt wetness. He rolled her over, removed the gag and again offered her water. This time she sipped it and swallowed.

"That's better" said the Captain. "I think we're going to get along much better now."

"Are you going to behave yourself if I untie you?"

She nodded yes. "Remember, I can always tie you again and I can tie you in ways that would be just a bit more uncomfortable."

When the ropes were out of the way he ordered her to remove her dress and the rest of her clothes. She stood naked in his cabin. He walked around her, inspecting his most recent woman.

"You will not look me in the face unless I tell you to. You will call me Sir, or Captain. You will obey my instructions willingly and quickly. Do you understand?"

She looked at the floor and murmured "Yes sir".

She was his now. Captain Phil was pleased with the progress he had made. He cupped one breast in his hand, inspecting his property. He twisted his fingers in her hair and forced her head up to look at him. After looking into her eyes fiercely he put her head down again.

"Lie down on the bed. On your back." He ordered.

He slowly ran his hands up and down her body, exploring her curves. Against her will she responded to his touch, moving her body to meet his hands.

"I'm going to like owning you. I think I'll keep you." He continued handling her, possessively. He tied a rope to each wrist and each ankle and then to each corner of the bed, spread eagling her helplessly on the bed.

"Try the ropes" he ordered. "Win your freedom. Escape, if you can."

She tried, to no avail.

The Princess whimpered as Captain Phil resumed his exploration of her body. He paid particular attention to her pussy and was surprisingly gentle for a pirate. He opened her lower lips, found her clitoris and softly rubbed it until she was straining against the ropes.

"Princess, you're wet down there. Are you starting to like your pirate?"

She looked away, ashamed that her body had betrayed her growing passion.

He stopped. He didn't give her an orgasm. Not yet. He continued to her breasts, which he found very inviting. Once again he sucked her nipples to pleasure her, playing with them with his teeth and tongue. They responded again, swelling, getting hard. He softly kissed her lips, which opened to welcome a more intimate kiss. Her tongue darted against his. As they kissed he continued to finger her pussy. She strained against her bonds, wanting to be able to embrace him, but the strong ropes held her back.

Captain Phil stripped, his cock springing to attention. He continued his caresses of the Princess's pussy and, when he felt she was ready, got on top of her and entered her. Slowly at first, sliding all the way in, part way out, back and forth, using his penis as an instrument of pleasure. When he felt she was almost there he let himself cum, pumping his hot juice into her. His violent thrusting pushed her over the edge and she came as well, pushing her hips up to meet his, gasping from her intense pleasure.

They lay there, panting, she still bound. He didn't release her right away. Captain Phil played with her nipples again, provoking aftershocks of secondary orgasms. When the Princess was truly done the Captain's job was done. He untied her ankles and her hands. They embraced.

"Phil, that was wonderful" Mary sighed.

"I thought you liked it" He was pleased with himself. He had had a good time too.

"Let's talk about it. Tell me what was good and what was maybe not so good."

"I didn't know you had it in you, Phil. When you slapped me you really stunned me into believing that I was your prisoner. You seemed so ruthless, so unrelenting in taking what you wanted. You wanted me. You took me."

Mary let a long, slow breath escape. "You really did it. You fulfilled my dream."

Phil had really gotten into his role. He liked being the bold, ruthless Captain Phil. He had a lot to ponder. He thought out loud.

"I've always thought of myself as being submissive but I really liked the power I had. I liked being able to take what I wanted and not having to say 'please'. I was very comfortable being in control. I'm not sure what this means, am I a closet Dom?"

"Maybe you are really a switch. I've read about people who were but I never understood how they could really like both roles, but it seems that you do."

A few days later Phil approached Mary, "Honey, remember what we did a few days ago? If you'd be into it I'd like to try a reverse. Could you get into being a true Domme for me?"

"I'll try. I really will but I'm afraid I won't do as good a job as you did for me."

"Well, let's give it a try. Tonight?"

"Okay. Do you have a scene in mind?"

"Sort of. You'll be a gorgeous, inaccessible woman who undertakes to teach me proper respect and discipline."

"Whew, okay. I'll do my best."

"7:30 okay?"

At 7 o'clock Mary handed Phil a pill. "Take this" she instructed. Her tone of voice discouraged him from asking what it was. He swallowed it. "Put this on. Now." she further instructed him as she handed him his chastity cage. He pulled down his pants, pulled his balls through the ring and slid his penis into the cage. Mary was holding the lock which she then fed through the hole and snapped shut.

"The pill was Viagra, by the way." Mary said as she turned away, walking into the bedroom. "Come into the bedroom at 7:30"

"Oh my" Phil said to himself as he realized the significance of the Viagra and the cage.

At 7:30 Phil knocked on the door of their bedroom and waited for permission. When he heard "Enter" he opened the door and was stunned to see Mary, his Mary, wearing in a skin tight black dress and wearing high heeled, thigh high boots. The dress emphasized her bosom, with her nipples just covered by semi-transparent fabric. It was tight at her waist and hugged her shapely behind. She was holding a crop and impatiently said,

"You must be the new boy. Here. Now!" She pointed to a spot right in front of her with her crop. "Kneel." Phil knelt. "What's your name, boy" she demanded. Phil told her. "You were sent here to learn obedience. I took you on for two reasons. One; I really enjoy having 'boys' like you in my power. It makes me wet just thinking about the pain I will inflict on you. Two; you will learn how to give a woman pleasure. It usually takes many sessions for 'boys' to learn correct behavior. That's all right; I have all the time in the world.

"You will address me as Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Uh, yes Mistress"

"Since we are just getting to know each other I won't correct you forcefully" as she touched his face with the crop. "You will call me 'Mistress', not 'Uh, Mistress', do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Very good. I'm sure you will learn very well; in time. Stand up, take your clothes off, fold them neatly and place them on the floor, there in the corner"

When Phil was standing Mistress strapped wide leather cuffs onto his wrists and fastened them behind him. She buckled a thick collar around his neck and tied a short rope from his bound wrists to the collar. This forced him to maintain a very upright posture.

"Do you know why you're here?" Mistress asked.

"No Mistress"

"You were sent here by your girlfriend, Mary. She felt your behavior and attitude needed improvement. I agree with her. We're going to improve your behavior and attitude right here in this room. You and I. Well, mostly me."

With that she whipped Phil across his left thigh. Just once. It left a streak of red that felt like fire.

"Some people think that the only place people can be beaten is on their butt. We know that's not correct, don't we."

"Yes Mistress"

She walked around him, striking him on the backs of his thighs, the front of his thighs and his buttocks. The pain was intense. It felt like she was drawing a red hot iron across him. He fell down to his knees, "Mercy Mistress, please, mercy."

Mistress stopped. "Lessons can be painful, I know." She looked at his penis, locked in its cage. It was a pathetic, shriveled up little thing. "Oh, it looks like this lesson was a little strenuous for our little friend." Maybe he'll like this a little better.

Mistress produced a dildo. In her sweetest voice Mistress said "I'm going to fuck you with this. Have you ever been fucked before? No? Well, it may take some getting used to but after a while you'll look forward to being fucked up your ass."

Phil heard her words through a haze of pain but even though he was hurting the thought of having that dildo up his ass was ... exciting. He felt his penis growing in its cage. He felt it pushing hard against the cage. Mistress gobbed some lube onto two fingers and lubricated Phil's ass. As Mistress lubed his ass Phil got more and more excited. Giving Phil the Viagra had been a devilish act; his rock hard erection was straining against the steel, pulling against his balls.

"Lean over the bed" she ordered. Mistress lubed up the dildo and slowly inserted it into his asshole. She was gentle, pushing it in slowly, pulling out, pushing back in a little more. Finally, when the full 6 inches was in she strapped it in place with a harness; it wasn't coming out until she wanted it to come out.

Mistress sat on the edge of the bed, sensuously caressing his butt and back. She reached down and felt him straining in the cage. "Poor baby, is that uncomfortable? She played with his balls and felt the pre cum oozing out of the cage.

Phil was in painful ecstasy. He loved the dildo in his ass, he was in pain from the whipping he had received, his sexual excitement was on overload.

Mistress purred "It doesn't all have to be difficult for you." With that she reached down and unlocked the cage. His penis sprang out released from its little prison. The ring would have to stay on; there was no way it was coming off right now with the erection he had. Mistress stroked his cock; she put lube on it and continued stroking.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, knowing that it felt like heaven to Phil. He was beyond speech; she forgave his not answering. "Would you like to cum?" Phil whispered "Yes, please Mistress."

"Maybe you will cum. Later. I have needs and they come first. Straighten up."

Phil was still on his knees, with his hands bound behind him, next to the bed. Mistress slid onto the bed and pulled her dress up, exposing her bare pussy.

"You have an opportunity to earn an orgasm. If you use your tongue very well I may reward you." She tapped him with the crop. "Get to work" she said imperiously.

Not having use of his hands made it difficult for Phil but he succeeded in being both gentle and thorough. He kissed, he licked, he probed, he sucked, he penetrated as deeply as he could. Mistress liked what he did, very much. She cried out, making little sounds of delight until Phil brought her over the top as she convulsed in a grand orgasm. As she came she squeezed his head between her legs, making her orgasm more powerful.

12