They Walk Among Us Ch. 06

Story Info
Kevin is betrayed on the way to Predjama.
12.3k words
4.83
25k
20

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Kevin stared at the woman that lay next to him. He had been in the Navy for a few years now and had met a few women that he really liked. As he ran his hand against her soft silken skin, he thought of the talk that he had with his father when he decided to join the Navy.

Could he be as lucky as he was and find someone to love him for who he is? Could she love the man and the monster that dwelled inside? He knew he could control the wolf and its abilities, but could she live with the idea of being married to a shape shifter, a freak of nature.

All of these thoughts ran through Kevin's head as he looked upon Martina's sleeping body. The sex during the night, and at the end, the love they shared, was beyond imagination. Kevin wondered if she had ever been to the states, he would love to introduce her to his mother and father. Kevin felt the love swelling in his heart and he leaned down and softly kissed her shoulder.

"Mmmmm if you wake me up that way all the time, I'm going to have to let you move in here. I know it has to be better than that old nasty barracks you stay at," Martina said as she rolled over on her back.

"I never would have guessed that you'd be even more beautiful waking up, than you are at night. You seem to have a soft glow that just envelops you," Kevin told her as he kissed her forehead.

"Oh my, I have a little charmer on my hands. You know Kevin, it's pretty easy to have this -- glow -- as you call it, I must have cum ten times last night," she said.

"Well I aim to please, and it's very easy to please someone that you're..." he started to say.

"Let's just say that I'm fond of you," Kevin finished.

"There's something I want to know Kevin, have you ever made love in the shower to a woman that will do absolutely anything you tell her to?" she asked.

"Um -- no, but I have a feeling that I'll be able to answer that with a yes later this afternoon," Kevin replied as he stroked the side of her tender breast.

"I'm going to start a pot of coffee, why don't you get the shower going and I'll be right back," she told him as she slipped out from under the covers.

Kevin watched as she walked out of her bedroom. His heart was beating fast and he had trouble breathing. He wondered if this could be what everyone else called love?

'Enough day dreaming Dvorska, get the shower going and get a move on,' Kevin thought.

As Kevin was starting the shower, Martina was getting the coffee on. She had a huge smile on her face as she poured the water in. For most women when they wake up after being fucked silly, they would be smiling, however she was smiling due to Kevin's feeling. Her plan was working to perfection, and within a few weeks he'd tell her every move his team did.

'Men are so fucking easy to control. Throw them some snatch and find what they like in sex and they'll sell their mothers to a pimp for more,' she thought to herself.

When she finished, Martina went back upstairs to join Kevin. As she entered the bedroom she heard the shower going and stopped at the closed door. She was an experienced operator and knew exactly what to do, as she knocked on the door.

"Excuse me Sir, housekeeping. Would you care for some fresh towels?" she asked.

"Sure, the big fluffy ones are the best. If you have one, a little pillow mint would be a nice touch," Kevin replied with a laugh.

Martina opened the door and walked into the now steamy room. She slowly pulled the shower curtain back and peered in. Kevin's taut muscular body was covered in white foamy soap and his back was towards her.

If she wasn't trying to set him up to be killed, she would have made sure his hard cock was always available and always hard.

She stepped in and moved behind him, running her hands over the firm meat of his ass. As she pressed her breasts against his back, she moved her right hand around and wrapped her fingers around his cock. Slowly and seductively, she began to jack his cock which caused him to moan softly.

"Now that's what I call room service. I'll have to talk to my secretary and have her book this hotel from now on," Kevin said.

"Next time you're in town Sir, bring her with you. I'm sure I can make her stay just as enjoyable," Martina whispered as she planted soft kisses across his broad shoulder.

Kevin turned around and placed his hands on the sides of her face. She tilted her head up and accepted the soft kiss as she felt his tongue slide between her lips.

While one hand was jacking his hard cock the other was slowly massaging his heavy balls. He moaned into her open mouth when she ran her thumb quickly across the sensitive head.

"Jesus Martina, you're the most erotic woman I've ever heard of. Veteran porn stars aren't this hot," Kevin said after breaking the sensuous kiss.

"There's something you should be aware of Kevin. You've only had a taste of what I'm capable of. You could be with me through you're whole deployment and still not experience every sexual thing I've done. That includes the normal vanilla sex and the sex acts that some people would find outrageous and perverted," she told him and then sucked his nipple into her mouth.

"What's some of the more outrageous things you've done?" he asked in a low voice.

"You're not going to get those stories unless you tell me some too. I'll answer that one but you have to tell me things in return, it's only fair," Martina told him as she continued jacking him.

"Oh God you have magic hands. What's your first question?" he said.

"What happened when you went out the other night and came back needing a pick me up?"

"Martina, you know I can't talk about the missions. It just isn't done," he moaned.

"My father is in the intelligence field, when he's home he trusts me with some of it. If he has a problem with something, I can sometimes help him think it through. I can do the same for you with whatever happened," Martina said.

"Ok you make a valid point. We lost one of the fire teams and one of them is missing. We all want to get him back but we were told to stand down. That's all I can really say," Kevin said and then kissed her hard.

After a few moments Martina broke the kiss and hugged him closely as if she was consoling him after a funeral. She did this so he wouldn't see her smiling at the fact she just broke him. It only took a few days of fucking him silly. Now that he trusted her, her assignment just got a lot easier.

"I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friends Kevin, I really am. I have feelings for you and I don't want to see you get hurt, I wouldn't know what to do," she told him as sincerely as she could.

"Don't worry about me. Let's just say I have some special talents that get me through the toughest of missions. Now it's your turn to tell me something. What's some of the nasty things you've done in the past?" Kevin asked trying to change the subject.

"Fair enough, but I warn you, don't judge me or think badly of me. Who knows, with the feelings I have for you, you may get to try some of these things yourself if you ask me," Martina told him.

"Trust me when I say, there are a lot of things about me that people would judge me for, and in some cases fear me. You don't have to worry about me judging you," he replied as he kissed her softly.

"I used to have a boyfriend and we got into some very crazy things. I got off on all sorts of stuff, like kneeling down in the bathtub and letting him use me as a toilet," Martina told him as she looked at his face for a reaction.

"Ok -- I guess I'm a little out of the loop on some stuff. What do you mean, use you as a toilet?" he asked, a little confused.

"I got my cunt off by letting him piss on my body, and I even let him do it once right in my mouth and face," Martina said and then dropped to her knees and looked up at him.

"Holy shit, are you putting me on Martina?" Kevin asked in astonishment.

"Not so fast handsome, you don't get to keep asking questions without answering some yourself," she told him and then sank her lips down his hard cock.

"Oh damn that feels good. What's your next question?" Kevin breathed.

"You said one of your teammates was missing. Was it anyone that I met through you?" she asked and then took his cock back in her mouth.

"You didn't meet him, but I can only tell you that his name is Pete," Kevin answered as he placed his hands on her bobbing head.

"Well I hope you find -- Pete. Now it's your turn to ask another one," Martina told him as she jacked his dripping cock just above her face.

"Have you ever been with more than one guy at a time?" he asked.

"You know I'm willing to answer anything you want and tell you about myself. Your questions are pretty vanilla, but alright, yes. When I first got into town I found that club I took you and Dan to. It made me so fucking hot watching everyone."

"I got up on stage and started rubbing my pussy. After a while men would come up and shoot off on my body and face, and then the other women would come up and lick it off. I ended up being gang banged by thirty men for over two hours," Martina told him.

Kevin looked down at her in shock. How could she walk after being fucked, probably in every hole, for over two hours? He really hoped her next question wouldn't be about his job, he was starting to feel uncomfortable about the information he's already disclosed.

"My turn to ask one, my young fucking stud with a big fat cock. You still haven't come out and specifically told me what really gets your cock hard. What would really set your rocks of Kevin? I don't care what it is, I won't judge you -- you can trust me -- sweetheart."

"There is something that I have thought about ever since Kat was here," Kevin said a little sheepishly.

Martina stood up and wrapped her arms around his thick neck.

"Oh goody now we're getting somewhere. What was it, having two women at one time? Maybe it was sharing your hot fucking cum as we kissed each other," she said with a gleam in her eyes.

"Not really, it was -- well -- it made me pretty hot when I called her -- um -- a bitch," he told her by avoided her eyes.

Martina beamed with pride, her husband would be proud of her on how fast it was to gain the trust of one of the worlds most elite fighting men. Now that she had her way in, there would be no secret safe from her. That is as long as he was alive, which hopefully wouldn't be too much longer.

"Is that what you want to do to me? You can tell me my young lover; do you want to call me nasty names? Don't look away Kevin, look into my eyes so I can see you as you answer me," Martina said as the seductive tone dripped off her tongue.

"I think I'd enjoy that very much. I don't like to be mean but it would fun to maybe just pretend to be mean, but I don't want to say something that will hurt your feelings," he told her.

"Kevin, that's what's nice about role playing. You get to act the part without really being like that. I find it erotic being a submissive sometimes, and sometimes I like to take a more dominant role like I did with Kat," Martina said to him as he started to loosen up a little.

"I just didn't want to sound like I was a pervert or something. I really, really like you and didn't want you to think badly of me," Kevin said as his cock dripped pre-cum onto the floor of the shower.

"You're not a pervert Kevin, and as a matter of fact, I want you to call me all the names you can think of. The catch is, I want you to do it while you shove that fat cock of yours up my ass finally. I've been thinking about that for sometime now," Martina replied as she reached for a bottle of baby oil on the shelf.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you Martina," he said a little worried.

"Just go slow at first until I get used to it. After that you can let yourself go and fuck my ass as hard as you want, and call me any name you want. The nastier the name is, the harder I'll cum, and I really want to cum so hard that my legs are weak," she replied as she applied the baby oil to his cock.

"Ok, if you're sure, you -- bitch," Kevin told her, still a little hesitant.

"You have a lot to learn about talking dirty, my young apprentice," she said with a laugh.

Martina faced the back of the shower and grabbed onto the little bar that held the face cloths. Given the size of his cock she was going to need some support. She teased Kevin by doing a slow grinding motion with her hips as she looked back over her shoulder with smoldering eyes.

"Ready when you are Kevin," she whispered.

"A gentleman never keeps a lady waiting, so here it comes," he told her as he grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart, revealing her tight back door.

"I'm not a lady right now, I'm your fucking whore, and your whore needs her ass torn apart by that unholy cock you have," she told him.

"I think I have the hang of it now. Why don't you shut that fucking mouth of yours, the only thing it's good for is sucking cock and pussy and drinking hot piss," Kevin told her sternly.

"Why don't you make me -- you fucking weakling," she said, egging him on.

"You're going to regret that -- cunt," he growled back.

"Fuck off. I didn't know they let little boys into the Seal teams. Why don't you go and find a school girl who thinks that's a big cock -- peewee," Martina continued.

With one hand on his cock and the other pulling her left check to the side, he pushed the first inch of his cock passed the ring of her asshole. Kevin could tell that it took an effect on her as her knuckles turned white on the bar and she lowered her head.

"Slowly Kevin, when you fuck someone in the ass, you have to go slow at first. Let me get used to it, then you go full speed," she said in obvious discomfort.

Kevin pulled about half an inch out and then grabbed the baby oil. After squirting a large amount on the exposed skin he pushed forward making sure he pushed more meat into her rectum.

"You're a quick learner Kevin, keep it up lover," Martina told him.

Kevin repeated the procedure of oiling his cock and pushing further into her body. He couldn't believe the amount of pressure that was surrounding just the first couple of inches. He wondered who was going to have more pain. Martina, who was breathing heavily, or him because of the vise like grip of her asshole.

It took a long time and a lot of baby oil to push the length of his cock deep within her bowels, but finally his balls rested upon her skin as he began to pull out an inch and then slowly push it back through the tight ring.

"How does it feel Martina, am I hurting you too much?" he asked.

"It feels like I have a baseball bat stuffed up my ass. Give me a moment to calm down baby, then you can take it," she whimpered.

"We can stop when ever you want to Martina. I don't want to hurt you -- I..." Kevin started to say.

"Pull it half way out and then slam it back in. Let's see if I'm ready," she told him.

Kevin pulled half of his thick cock out and thought of her discomfort. He grabbed the baby oil and emptied it on his sensitive flesh. He grabbed her shapely hips and forced himself inside her quivering body.

"Holy fucking shit! Holy fucking God damn shit!" Martina screamed out.

"I should stop -- fuck that's tight -- I'm hurting you," Kevin said in a pleading kind of tone.

"Don't you dare stop Kevin, keep going, do it again!" she yelled at him as she moved one hand down between her spread legs.

"Hang on -- slut -- here it comes," Kevin told her in a commanding voice.

Kevin quickly slammed the entire length of his cock deeply into her ass. He heard Martina catch her breath as he repeated the act one more time.

"Oh -- fuck yes -- again God damn it -- again!" she screamed out.

Kevin did just what she asked; he fucked her back door with a vengeance. Martina had one hand on the rack and he could tell it might break free from the force of the sex act. Kevin decided to take a chance with the woman he was growing very fond of.

He placed one arm around her stomach and effortlessly lifted her off the shower floor. With his other, he held the center of her back and picked up his pace.

"Oh my God -- yeeeeesss, take it, make me yours forever," Martina cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"That's right, you're mine slut and I'll fuck you like I want!" he screamed back.

"Yeah, that it's stud, claim your property. Own me you motherfucker!"

"I'm going..." Kevin screamed out as he pushed in and then pulled out.

"To..." Kevin pushed in again.

"Fucking..." he screamed one more time as he shoved in as hard as he could.

"Cuuuuuummmm," he yelled as he shot rope after rope of hot scalding cream deep into her intestines.

Martina's legs started to shake as she felt the creamy juice start to fill her anal passage. It was a good thing that he had her off the floor or she would have collapsed instantly as her own climax overwhelmed her bodily functions.

It was a strange sensation when, for the first time in her life, she actually started squirting all over her hand. The fact that she was doing something she had never done before was over shadowed when she lost control of her bladder and began pissing out a stream of golden fluid onto the shower floor.

"Holy -- fucking -- God -- daaaaammmmnnn!" she screamed out for the entire world to hear as she ripped the towel rack off the back wall of the shower.

It was a good thing that Kevin's reflexes were as fast as they were. He quickly wrapped his powerful arms around her and held her close as she twitched in his arms. He didn't know if she was alright or not, she seemed to be holding her breath and she wouldn't stop convulsing.

'Oh my God I've killed her!" he thought

"Calm down Martina, stay with me baby," he told her in a soft voice.

"I'm -- oh my -- I'm here -- darling," she said in a voice that only a person like Kevin could hear.

As he lifted her up, his cock dislodged from her ass and she groaned out in relief. Kevin quickly turned her in his arms so he could see her face, what he found astounded him. Her eyes were glazed over and the skin around her neck was bright red from cumming, or screaming. His last opinion was closer to the mark as he thought that the color came from not one, but both of them.

"I -- I -- don't know -- what -- happen..." she tried to say.

"It's ok Martina, I've got you, I've got you," he said as he held her close to his body.

"I've never -- that's never..." she told him in a ragged voice.

"There's one thing I want to tell you and -- please -- accept it for what it is," Kevin said as he placed her unstable body down on the floor of the shower.

"Anything -- just don't -- let me go -- just yet," she whispered.

"This will be the first time I've ever said this -- to any woman. I love you," he told her as he stroked the side of her face.

Martina had her face against his powerfully built chest and had a thought, just one supreme thought. 'Game -- set -- match. He's mine now.'

"I -- I think -- I love -- I think I love you too," she whispered and then kissed him deeply.

They would have continued to kiss each other if it wasn't for one thing. Kevin's pager was beeping and vibrating all over the table just outside the door.

"Kevin, there are two things I hate in this world. One of them is weak men, the other is that God damn pager of yours," she said in an annoyed tone.

"This is the life you get when you date a United States Navy Seal," he said as he stepped out of the shower.

Kevin grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as Martina stepped out of the shower on shaky legs.

"You ok Martina?" Kevin asked

"Yeah, I'll live but it's going to a while for my ass to close shut again. Just so you know, that was a first for me. I've never been held in the air, while I was being fucked," she admitted while she dried her trembling body.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers