They Watched Me at the Beach

Story Info
Masturbating woman enjoys masturbating men.
1k words
4.42
87.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help myself, I just had to do it. The sun felt so good on my naked body, the only other people around were solo men, and they were all hard. Some of them were masturbating openly while looking at me, others furtively, stealing the occasional glance in my direction and quickly removing their hands from their cocks if I started to turn their way.

I sat up, and started brushing the sand off of my body, paying special attention to my nipples, as if there was a lot of sand adhering to them. I then held each breast, one at a time, with my hands, lifting them up, as if I was checking to see if any sand had accumulated under them.

After having attended to my breasts, I moved my hands down my stomach, then skipped down to my legs. I spread them apart as I brushed them off, and spent a long time brushing the sand out of the creases where my thighs meet my body. I then moved up onto my knees, and started to brush the sand out from between my cheeks, looking between my legs as if I needed to see if I had missed any.

By this time I noticed that the men around me had become more attentive; those who were openly pleasuring themselves had actually turned in my direction so that they were masturbating towards me; had any of them cum at that moment they would have erupted in my direction. One man had moved back against a cliff wall, and was standing up; he had one hand holding his balls, while the other slowly stroked up and down on his very large and very erect cock. His eyes never left my body. The onlookers who were shyer were now glancing more frequently in my direction; one man had put a towel over his lower body as if that could conceal the obvious stroking going on beneath it.

I delighted in the sensation of turning all of these men on, and proceeded to the next step.

I sat back down, spread my legs, bent my knees, and proceeded to gently brush the sand off of my fully shaven pussy, which by now was so wet that there was indeed a fair amount of sand clinging to it. I took my time and gently wiped the sand away. After I was sure I had wiped it clean, I took my panties and gently wiped my pussy one more time, attempting to remove the copious amounts of moisture. Seeing that the men were now completely caught up in my performance, I couldn't resist, I lifted my panties to my nose and inhaled.

That did the standing man in; he groaned, and as I looked up, he came, shooting first onto the sand in front of him and then dribbling all over his hands as his spasms decreased. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. Some of the other men looked at me to see my reaction to his eruption; upon seeing that I was clearly accepting of his very obvious display of arousal, they stood, walked nearer to me, and sat back down. I knew that if they came now they were close enough that they would cum on my blanket; perhaps even on my body. They watched me, I watched them; nobody spoke.

I knew that they were hoping for more, and I didn't disappoint them. I began to caress my breasts again, occasionally pulling on an engorged nipple. I saw that they were looking hopefully between my legs, and I moved my hands down.

I started to caress my pussy, slowly, gently, closing my eyes to fully delight in the wonderful sensations I was bringing myself and enjoying the soft smoothness. I was so wet, so wonderfully wet. I started to moan, and yet another man reached his climax, shooting onto my blanket as I had suspected. Another man started to cum; it landed on my legs.

Those who had been a bit less obvious gave up and started to move closer, their erections either sticking straight out from their bodies and bobbing up and down as they moved towards me or sticking straight up against their stomachs.

I lay on my back, and began to work harder on pleasuring myself. I started to focus on my clit, rubbing it in circles with one hand while reaching underneath my body to caress my ass with the other. I could hear the men around me as they masturbated; that deliciously wet noise as they stroked themselves harder and faster. I continued with my self-administered pleasure, and three more men came - two on my stomach and one on my arm.

The remaining men were clearly not far behind; they were nearly on my blanket with me; stretching, pulling, and grasping at their fully engorged cocks in desperation. I worked faster at my pussy, and opened my eyes to look up to see that there were now five men positioned around me. I looked at each of them in turn, admiring their beautiful cocks, and smiled.

Two more men started to cum, and their sperm landed on my breasts and stomach. A third came; his cum landed in my hair. The last two were truly huge; never before had I seen such thick, long, cocks, and simply looking at them, in combination with the now frantic attention I was giving my pussy, nearly sent me over the edge.

I finally broke the silence, and said, in a thick, hoarse voice, "I'm going to make myself cum." And I did - I came hard, long, and with a great deal of moaning. As I came, the remaining two men announced that they were cumming as well; they erupted simultaneously on my face. I continued to moan, and they continued to spurt, with some of the cum landing in and around my open mouth.

I licked up their cum as I slowed my movements between my legs, looking at all of them as they contentedly sighed and looked at my cum covered body. As if by mutual consent, they began to take turns rubbing the cum into my body, setting off additional spasms of ecstasy within me. When I had been fully massaged and all of the cum had been worked into my body, I rose, stretched, and walked down to the water for a quick swim, thinking about how much I loved to go to the beach...