They Were Right

Story Info
Women make man realize his true size and preference.
3.5k words
4.22
223.7k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were my friends, but I'd had sex with both of them. Not at the same time, but I had dated the one for a month and just started dating the other. So, although the thought had never crossed my mind before, I found myself dressed up as a girl for Halloween. After we had partied at a few clubs and bars, they suggested we go to a porn store. Once there my girlfriend pointed out the small sized condoms.

"Look," she said, "Slim Jim, for a slim fit." Both girls giggled. I looked around nervously, hoping that the other patrons and clerks didn't know I was cross dressing. I laughed nervously, but completely flushed with private humiliation. I knew she was referencing my petite penis.

I glanced around and saw some of the men looking at the 2 hot chicks. My ex picked up a box of finger cots and said they were better for my "petite penis." The fact that she used the descriptive words I had always secretly used, was just extra embarrassing. And finger cots! I mean, hey! I was average. If I was Asian I'd be within the bounds of average. Nothing to be proud of, but 4.5 is still a good size. I measured from underneath, but so what... girls could lick that part, right?

It was then that I noticed men gathering from the arcade hallways. The girls handed me both boxes, told me to buy them and meet them outside. Before I could argue, they headed quickly for the door. I thought I saw them pause by the last group of men coming from what I suspected were glory hole booths.

Someone was in line so I read the finger cot container. It was for med/large size fingers and claimed to be able to fit on thumbs as well. Nah, there's no way it'd fit on my cock, I thought. I planned on just leaving it on the shelf near the cash register, but I never got the chance.

The men had surrounded and grabbed me. Some tried to bend me over as I squeaked protests of how they were making a mistake. I was too embarrassed to explain, but then someone flipped up my skirt. "No, wait! I have to tell you..." I started to say, but then guy yanked down the blue panties I was wearing.

I wasn't sure if I should try to hide my little shrunken dick, or just hurry and show them so they'd realize and leave me alone. I kept my knees together and stood bent over a bit, hiding my penis and hopefully not showing my ball sack from behind. It was the first time I was actually thankful for having kind of just one large bulge for a scrotum, rather than 2 dangling kiwis.

It was no good, they noticed and they laughed and laughed. I went from embarrassed and scared, to completely humiliated as my handlers spun me around, slowing exposing my shriveled member to the growing audience of horny men. I looked outside and saw the girls there pointing and laughing. They cheered when they saw the shocked and hurt look on my face. They had tricked me and betrayed me with total and complete public humiliation. They had planned it, and the girl costume was both a message of what they really thought of me, and their way of getting the rough porn into it.

"Let me go!" I demanded now that the gig was up, and they'd had their fun. They just laughed and bent me over again. The crowd moved both in front of me and behind me. I saw and heard zippers pulled down and pants hitting the floor. "No, wait. I'm not gay," I pleaded when the first 3 cocks came up to me, eye-level. I saw the girls clutching each other with anticipation, checking out the various cocks.

Men were spitting on my butt, aiming for my crack, trying to lube my asshole. Cocks were being rubbed and slapped against my face. My cheeks were held apart and I felt a large cock head spreading the spittle around my anus. I begged for lube, when the cock head started pushing at my sphincter muscle. When I tried to yell in pain a cock was shoved in my mouth.

I noticed the girls and a few people outside taking photos, as I cried, moaned, and breathed heavily through my nose. The man backed off my ass as someone squirted lube at my crack. They lifted up my left leg to squirt more lube around my nervously twitching, still virgin asshole. So my little nub was once again exposed for all to see. It was so far retracted in the cold air, that the tiny, tightly wrinkled shaft was barely barely visible in my curly pubic hair.

I couldn't believe there was a cock humping my mouth. The only 2 girls I had ever fucked were looking me in the eye, meanwhile, smiling and giggling, yelling, "fuck that sissy!" through the window.

My chest was pounding, my head was throbbing, and my cock suddenly twitched as the large cock head rubbed my anus with the silky, cool lube. I tried to scream as the cock head forced its way into me, ripping my asshole open! The cock in my mouth was gagging me just a bit, so I could only just make a high pitched screeching noise in the back of my throat.

My eyes rolled up towards the ceiling, and as he slowly humped deeper and deeper I could feel my cock bobbing back and forth a little bit. Why was that happening! It had to stop, I had to distract myself. I told myself it wasn't hard yet, or it'd be a stiff bouncing, and not a slight flopping. It must be because the girls were seeing my penis. Usually just the slightest hint at sex would cause me to get a painfully stiff boner. And it couldn't barely shake much, being short and kinda slim. It could only flop after I came, when the shaft had shrunk. It would usually become wrinkled and thinner in the middle, peanut shaped and perhaps almost peanut sized. At these times, if I was leaning forward, then the head would stay swollen, and my weaner would wag bag and forth like an obscene little mushroom. My face flushed a little deeper as I remembered now that both girls had made similar remarks.

I was brought out of my reverie when the huge cock in my ass quickly pushed and rubbed past my prostate. I groaned with pain and amazingly, pleasure! Oh, I thought as my whole body flushed and was covered with goose bumps. Meanwhile, I noticed I was making a muffled sound like a donkey braying. As I was fucked deeper from both sides, I felt my penis head slapping around against my crotch and my thigh (just a bit as it barely reached that far). It had swollen a bit more.

This was when I noticed the video monitors behind the counter. They were showing a blond shemale being fucked in the perfect angle to display her flaccid penis and the big schlong that was sliding most of the way into her stretched hole. I started thinking about the few shemale porns I'd seen and how it was so annoying that they were usually impotent. Then I noticed the blinking red circle in the corner. In the movie one of the gangbang team reached around to grab the sissy little flailing penis. That's when I felt a hand grasp my little flapping softee. It was me! Being video taped!

I tried to fight, then, but it was more like squirming as I was now being stimulated in a new way... a gay way... with a man's firm, yet plump cock in my mouth; some guy was alternately stretching my rubbery penis out, jerking it with thumb and forefinger tightly overlapped behind the engorged head, and flopping it against my body or swinging it around in a circle; and, I still could barely believe it but for the pain, a big erection was fucking my back door in long strokes.

I was still squealing and gagging slightly, but I couldn't help it - my body was responding to the pleasure beneath the pain and the emotions. In that brief moment when I thought it was a sissy gangbang video I was watching, I felt more turned on than violated. Of course now I was feeling more humiliated than ever, but I knew my penis was growing a bit more. This made me feel even more violated, and felt a sense of dread knowing that my very reluctant first gay experience was being immortalized.

But wait, I wasn't gay! I was straight, I didn't want this! I like women! I chanted this over and over, but I saw on the screen that my cock was semi-erect. Well, it seemed mostly hard when it was waved around, but appeared to be only a few inches in length. I was confused and shamed beyond belief, but seeing how puny my penis really was on TV was totally humiliating! I actually tried to will myself to full erection, but was filled with doubts -- oh my god! Was I gay after all.

Some of the TVs flickered and it seemed that more video cameras were being put to use recording. One zoomed in on my head, and my face fucker took my wig off so his cock wouldn't be obscured. The third angle showed my dangling little quasi-hard-on. The molester had been fisting it, seemingly amazed that it literally fit in the palm of his hand. When he held it like that, it pretty much wasn't visible. You could only tell he was tugging a penis because the movement was pulling on my taught, contracted little ball sack.

Somehow it was more embarrassing when he left go. I was being dutch doored by two hung studs and my penis was just sticking out. It clearly said I was excited and I liked cock, while I could only try to moan and whimper my denial. I hoped that now it would shrivel back up into my groin like before. At least then people would see that I wasn't a willing participant. That I wasn't gay. That this was probably rape, even though I was dressed like a slut in heels, with stockings, garters and makeup.

But my cock didn't shrink. It was bobbing up and down, just like in the lady-boy video I had accidentally watched. Well, I went to the page thinking it was a sexy Asian blowjob series at first. But then I viewed all the pics, even after I noticed her small tits and slightly boyish frame. When I saw the petite penis, I was reminded of my own. I quickly clicked the rest where he/she took it up the ass, feeling extremely naughty and a bit ashamed. Then I watched the movie preview where she lovingly sucked the big cock and then willingly sat on it, her erection bobbing up and down.

She was just cute, I wasn't gay, right? Just then a middle aged man came into view, licked the precum from the tip of my head and then put his mouth on it. His lips were pursed like my dick was a straw, and his cheeks were sucked in as he pulled back, stretching my weaner a bit. Then he slid his lips all the way down to the base. I let slip a sensuous moan as he repeatedly deep throated me -- if you could call it that, anyway.

He took turns sucking my weewee, and trying to suck my balls. Really, they were just to small and practically drawn up into my body. Someone was giving me a reach-around while he searched for my balls, finally pinching each one in turn and licking it through my tight little hairy ball sack.

We all came at once, like magic. I was getting humped furiously from behind, getting it balls deep, faster and faster. Balls were also slapping against my chin and cheek as I luckily overcame my gag reflex. The guys working my little weaner were debating whether it was over 3 inches long or not. Some were talking about how small penis fags always liked to crossdress. They were calling me a hot little sissy, a sexy lil shrimp dick, a girly twink slut, and various other names.

I don't know why it all turned me on so much. I was a laughing stock, but they all were standing around stroking off, each waiting for their turn to demean me physically too. I felt my balls tighten and tingle. My whole body was blushing, and my toes were curling. My burning asshole and prostate both started twitching against the huge invader that was pumping in and out. My balls were being squeezed forward in my sack. I was being sucked and stroked with 2 fingers. A cock was stretching my mouth open, and was sliding over my tongue.

I furrowed my brow and looked up at it's owner. He was holding a camcorder to his eye. I said a muffled, "oh my god" right before we all came. He shot onto my tongue as I started right into the camera. My eyes bulged as I simultaneously felt a warm explosion deep in my ass, and my little penis jumped and squirted. My mouth and then throat were filled as I was face fucked. After a couple grunts and thrusts the ass fucker pulled out for the first time with an audible squishy, pop. That part really hurt, but I squirted my biggest globs of cum as a result. They covered the face of man down on his knees. He managed to say, "son of a..." before the guy jerking me aimed a load into his mouth. I saw him swallow some, then gasp for air. I instinctively shoved my penis right in his mouth. I saw all that on the TVs, but I also was aghast to notice that my asshole was now a dark pink gaping hole!

I jerked my head away saying, "oh god my ass!" I felt cum splash against the side of my face. My asshole spasmed shut briefly and I think I actually queefed. "AAAhh, ohhh," I wailed as some cum sprayed out of my raw puckered anus.

The startled man sucking my cock and drinking my cum was going, "mmmmphh, mphffff!" as I continued having the biggest orgasm of my life. My face was now almost as plastered as his was, but I managed to keep one eye open. I saw my anus gape wide again, but not quite as wide as before. Still it was gaping enough for that fucker to shoot a big stream of jizz right up inside. There was already cum sprayed on my butt cheeks and a bit running down my thigh from my ruined anus. Before this new load could completely spill out, he quickly rammed his cock back up there! I was busy swallowing the cum in my mouth, and more was being shot in, so I could only gurgle in protest.

He dipped and pulled out repeatedly after filling me with his last loads. This gave me a weird feeling in my bowels. "Oh no!" I cried out, feeling like maybe I had diarrhea suddenly. "Oh geez. Oh my god," I was babbled as my orgasm seemed to be renewed, and I felt my penis twitch and spasm. This time there three guys crowded check to cheek fighting over my small, forceful spurts. I felt a liquid in my butt, momentarily held back by my deeply creased contracting sphincter. But my cherry was definitely busted and its new natural state was actually being dilated an inch or so.

I had noticed cameras flashing this whole time, but now they were really going off like a red carpet event. Two guys were waiting down by the large sagging schlong. I didn't understand why at first. I knew my asshole was about to open up again, in time with my throbbing prostate and penis. When it did, the effect was like a sprinkler. I was somewhat relieved to see it was pure white semen squirting out briefly in a small fan shape. Then as my anus opened fully, a glob streamed out at a lower trajectory. The spray covered one of the guys back there, while a new guy under my balls caught the glob across his nose. The last guy moved my butt slightly just in time to catch the next anal sprinkler spray in the vicinity of his open mouth.

I couldn't understand why, but squirting cum out my butt hole was simply mind blowing. I was so into it, that I was flexing my anus the best I could. After a few more rounds I ran out of cum. There was a limp penis in my mouth, and my own little mushroom headed peanut was being slurped and wagged about, to and fro.

I spit out the limp snake and begged for more. Two men crowed in, but before they did I caught a glimpse on the TV of the man I had facialed and face humped. He was still wiping cum from his eyes, and was sporting an even larger penis than the last guy! I felt his huge cock head part my butt cheeks. And just as I was bracing myself, I heard the girls voices again... in the store! They came up right next to the guys who were having a sword fight in my mouth.

"See, I told you he just had to be gay!" my ex proudly exclaimed. She looked me right in the eye (my other eye was glued shut) and smiled wickedly. "The really small penis was a dead give-away. You know there's a little cock loving bitch inside there, just dying to get some big cock."

"Yeah, but he's so super gay," my girlfriend laughed. "I mean, I never thought he was a gay gangbang kind of guy. It's so weird, but he's such a sexy little tranny. I thought he was just dressing up because he was a bit of a sissy. It was easy for him to hide that little peepee, and he seemed like a natural."

Now that my penis was soft, and the girls were here, I started to feel humiliated again. How did they know I was gay? I wasn't gay, was I? They thought my penis was small! I always thought it was average, but even fully hard it was half as big as the cock I glimpsed behind me.

Oh no! That monster cock rubbing me. It was pressing now. My anus was all stretched out, I couldn't resist at all. He was going slow just to savor it, but it still hurt. The girls were taunting me now, like school children. "Shrimp dick! Shrimp dick! You little faggot, oh, my, god. You got a little weenie, You got a little weenie, You got a little weenie... you're SO gay! You like that big dick don't you? That's the only way you'll ever experience a man's dick. I mean, look at you, nice lipstick sissy. Are you gonna cry? Awww! Is it too big? But I know you love it. You love all that cum don't you. Your little prick is just so happy."

I was crying thanks to their teasing, but I also had a straining erection now. I was so utterly humiliated. I knew now that I was straight, and they were just being mean. I was pretty sure, anyway. But before round 2 really got under way, my humiliation reached an all time high. My girlfriend had a finger cot in her hands! My eyes went wide and my penis twitched in anticipation. No. No way. She wouldn't dare. No way it would fit, anyway.

She walked right over, reached down to pinch my penis, and put the finger cot to the head. The room got silent. The cock in my ass paused, balls deep. She pushed down on the little mini condom. It unrolled a bit squeezing half of my cock head. She rolled it more and it slipped tightly over my cock head. The crowd cheered and roared with laughter, and my ex parted the guys in front of me a bit so I could watch my own little peepee twitching and jerking with the finger cot on it. It was snug, but she had no problem rolling it down my completely stiff 3 or 4 inch prick. It didn't even unroll all the way, I noticed with some disappointment.

It felt good squeezing my cock tightly, and caused it to throb intensely but I didn't cum. I didn't know what would happen next, but I definitely was a little sissy fag just like my costume said I was.