They won't let me Marry My Aunt

Story Info
Having a family with my aunt has dad upset {no sex}.
1k words
4.12
30.6k
32
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should start with how my aunt and I ended up growing up together.

My grandparents were druggies, I mean they were into anything to get high. Well they got into some bad drugs and that's when mom found out she had a sister. I know, it's fucked up, but when the cops called to let mom know her parents had OD they asked if mom would take care of her baby sister.

To say mom was shocked and very upset would be an understatement. See my mom had just give birth to me and it turned out my aunt was only one day older than me or so we think cause grandma give birth at home and there was no record of the birth. This all happened when I was only a week old.

Mom and dad took my aunt in and raised her like I had a sister and it wasn't in till we were 12 that we found out we weren't brother and sister but aunt and nephew. At first my aunt was totally pissed that her parents were dead and that she wasn't my sister. She started to act out in bad ways and when she got kicked out of school for a week I knew she wouldn't listen to mom which is her sister or dad anymore, so I went and talked to her.

I told her that all of us loved her very much and just because she found out about her parents didn't change a thing with how any of us felt about her. Thinking back I wish mom would've told her earlier maybe she wouldn't have acted out the way she did.

It was kind of funny her listening to me and not to her own sister, my mom. She cried for over an hour in my arms and I just kept telling her how much I loved her. When her tears came to a end she pulled back looking me in the eye and we kissed for the first time, it was like a lightning bolt hit both of us. The love I felt her that moment has ever gone away and if anything has only got stronger with the years.

We made a pack that when we turned 18 we would be each others first lovers. You will think am dumb but I cried cause I hurt her when I broke her cherry and just the thought of hurting her still brings tears to my eyes.

We both went to the same collage and to save mom and dad money we rented a apartment together and also so we could live as husband and wife.

We both went to collage for three years each and on the last week May come to me and said "I think I maybe pregnant, I missed my period and I threw up just morning. What are we going to do if I am. They wont let us marry and I want my baby to have a proper father unlike what I had."

I said "We will find a way and you had a proper father growing up even if he was your brother-in-law. You know he loves you like you were his own daughter don't you?"

She hung her head saying "I know he loves me but it's just not the same as a real father. I guess I should be happy they took me in and give me a good home but I still feel pissed and just cant get over it. I'm sorry but it's how I feel."

I took her in my arms kissing her and like always we ended up making love and without a condom for the first time.

When mom and dad came up to see our graduation they were shocked to see we had only one bed in a studio apartment. Dad looked at me and said "Where in the hell did you sleep young man?"

I knew he was pissed off by the sound of his voice but I was 22 at that time and it was time to be a man to my parents. I just looked right at him and said "In the arms of the woman I love and want to marry, and before you two start yelling you better know now that May and me are going to have a baby together."

Holy shit I thought someone was going to call the cops with the yelling and screaming going on but after a good half hour they ran out of steam and we got down to what we were going to do.

I told dad that if they wanted we could move across to the other coast and they wouldn't need to have us around and dad shot back with, that he could call the cops and have us arrested for incest with it being illegal where we live.

It was mom who said "I think that we are part to blame for what has happened between you two and maybe it would be best if you two moved a little ways away but close enough that I can see my grandchild. May you maybe my sister by blood but to me your my daughter, after all I did nurse you right along with my son. I may not like what is going on but I know love when I see it and you two are very much in love. I can see it."

My dad opened his mouth and mom yelled "Just shut the fuck up old man, we cant stop what's going on here so just accept it. Just think you will be a grandpa, wont that be great."

Mom was really getting into becoming a grandma thing I think. Dad just sat down and shook his head knowing that mom always gets her way.

It turned out to be twins and they are both healthy and happy so is mom, she cant get enough of them but dad, well he a little standoffish but am hoping he will come around cause May just told me she's pregnant again. I only wish I could marry her for real but we do have the same last name and that's half of what getting married gives you right?