They're All The Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers

Now I was finally driving into her hard and fast and Tiffany was close to losing it. She was clinging tightly to me while I thrust into her, her sounds of appreciation morphing into happy little screams that were slowly getting louder. Fully aware of the fact that Cathy was asleep in her room, and not really wanting her to wake up, I stopped playing with Tiffany’s breasts in favour of holding her head still while I kissed her.

From that position I did my best to drive her insane, cock thrusting away just as fast as I could manage. To my surprise she lasted a good half dozen strokes before the dam burst and she screamed into my mouth, shaking with her climax.

Funny thing about that, while her legs kicked loose, her hands tightened convulsively upon my shoulders. That girl really needs to trim her nails.

We both just lay back afterwards. OK, I was propped up on an elbow watching her, but you know what I mean. I was feeling contented and, dare I say it, somewhat smug. From the slightly stunned and bemused look on Tiffany’s face I’d hazard a guess that she’d never been brought to a full climax while screwing before. Any future lovers will need to be at their best as she’ll be comparing them to me. (Full of myself, aren’t I.)

“You are quite spectacular,” I told her, smiling and speaking softly. “Can I persuade you to spend the rest of the night with me? Cathy won’t miss you. She’s asleep.”

Tiffany sat up as if hit with a cattle prod.

“Oh my god, I can’t spend the night here,” she said quickly. “Cathy will kill me if she finds out. I have to get back to my own bed. Oh my god. What if she heard us? I’ve got to go.”

“Shower first?” I suggested, nodding towards the en suite, and she almost bolted into the little bathroom.

She was out within five minutes. I wouldn’t have believed a girl could shower that fast if I hadn’t witnessed it. Another minute and she’d sorted out her pyjamas and was sneaking back to her own bed.

Less than ten minutes from climax to being alone. What, I wondered, would I have done if she’d decided to stay in my bed for the night? Probably died horribly in the morning when Cathy woke up and caught me, but that had been averted. I could sleep the sleep of the true and just.

Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers
12