Thick As Thieves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nate was done, the waitress was going through the menu with me. I made it quick, wanting to coordinate more with him on what to give the man. When I was finally done, he held a plastic to go bag full of food.

"Is there a store close by where we could get him something else?" I asked.

"Sort of...but I have an extra hoodie in the car. And a pair of jeans." Nate looked deep in thought.

"Hey, you have the shampoos and stuff from the hotel right?" he asked. I nodded.

"Okay, I'll grab that. You give him the food," I said, reaching into his pocket for the keys. He rushed outside with the food, and I wasted no time grabbing what I needed to. When I approached him and Nate, the man had an overwhelmed look on his face. And when he saw me I think he was even more so. You could see it in his eyes. To him this was a miracle. From the state his clothes were in I'm sure he had been wearing them for a long while.

"Here you go!" I said with a smile. He accepted my gifts, still looking astounded.

"Thank you so much. God bless you both." He smiled.

"Do you stay far from here?" I inquired. He pointed to an alleyway about a block away.

"What's your name?" Nate asked.

"W-wesley," he answered. We smiled and Nate put a hand on Wesley's shoulder.

"We'll remember you," I said before we went back inside.

Nate typed in the address on a notes app on his phone and wrote down the name. If we ever saw homeless like him, our family would try to share as much as we could with them. We have actually seen a few get back on their feet.

I still felt a pang of guilt watching the man walk towards the alleyway. There we were, about to get a gourmet meal, a room and bed, and luxuries like pools and hot tubs. In the meanwhile he'd sit there in an alleyway, only getting what people would give him or what he could rummage from the garbage. Nate reached for my hand and got my attention again.

"We took his name. He'll get more," he reminded me. I sighed, taking in his words. "And we just got done with that job in Mexico," Nate continued. "We'll let Mom and Dad know about him when we get back. He could get more ASAP." I nodded, taking in a deep breath.

"Excuse me. Are you Jonathan and Anya?" A voice approached us. It was a man about our parents age, with dirty blond and flecked grey hair. I recognized him.

"Are you Harry? The one who helped our parents with the...?"

"Delivery truck." He smiled.

Right! Years ago the man helped my parents smuggle food and medical supplies to a relief camp. This was the first person that my parents ever trusted to work with. There was a picture of him and my parents in our living room back home.

"I'm glad to see you two are still helping them. That plan was perfectly executed. How have your folks been?" He asked. We shrugged.

"Well, pretty good, all things considered." Nate replied. The man chuckled.

"It certainly is a complicated life, isn't it?" he said. We chuckled in agreement.

"It's so strange to see you two so grown up," Harry said. "When they showed me pictures of you guys you must have been...what ten for you Anya?" he asked. I nodded with a smile.

"Something like that."

"So what have you two been up to?" he queried. Nate and I chuckled, sharing a brief look.

"Oh, you know...the unusual," Nate answered. Harry laughed at that.

"I see," he said with a knowing smile. "Well, it was good to see you two. I've been tracking a nasty bugger headed west," he explained.

"Nasty?" Nate inquired. Harry nodded.

"Known as Max. Appalling young guy. I've tried to take him down for a few years now. But I haven't quite been able to. I was going to give up until I found out he's leading a human trafficking circle."

Wow...that's...wow! I thought.

"How are you going to take him down?" I asked aloud.

"He's apparently benefited by some big company boss. If I can't take him down, maybe I can manage to get more information and proof of what he's doing and more on the connection to said boss. Then I can expose him to every police agency and any news networks that are interested. If it doesn't stop him completely, it'll at least strike a good blow. And it'll take him a while to rebuild."

Wow...That's pretty...bold.

"I hope you get him," Nate stated, just as stunned as I was.

"I hope so too," Harry replied. "Tell your mom and dad I said 'Hi'. It'd be neat to catch up with them again." He smiled.

"Will do," I replied. "Keep safe." He nodded and went on his way.

"He's got some serious balls," I commented. Nate looked a little off. I waited for him to say what was on his mind.

"It's nothing," he answered to my questioning look. "Just a weird observation." I looked at him, but a waitress came over ready to take our order. I recognized her as the one I lied to about the "gluten allergy". And I had no memory of the dishes that were supposedly gluten free to keep up with my lie. After Nate ordered, I reluctantly just got a drink. Nate looked at me.

"I used a gluten intolerance excuse to keep her distracted," I explained. He rolled his eyes, giggling at my mistake.

"I'll share. And we'll order some more food when we get to the room."

"Thanks," I muttered, still embarrassed that I didn't think my lie through as thoroughly as I should have.

"Change of subject - what was your observation?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Well, Harry said he was heading west," he explained. I looked at him, needing more information than that. He took a deep breath. "So are we," he finally revealed. When he said it, I realized he was right.

"We won't run into this guy, Nate," I chuckled. He shrugged.

"With all the crazy shit that's happened...I don't know...something just kind of feels... off now," he explained. I reached for his hand, being his support now.

"If there is any sign of something like a human trafficking ass wipe, we turn around, I forget about this trip and find the courage to call my mom again and tell her who I am," I reassured him. He nodded.

"I know. It's just me being paranoid." He smiled and rubbed his thumb against the back of my hand. I smiled. He was rarely paranoid, but I didn't think of it much. Little did I know he wasn't being paranoid at all. We should have never gone looking for my family in the first place.

****

Mexico, during the "game" in Chapter 2

Max Kentwood

This was getting rather annoying. I looked to my uncle Lawrence, wearing his fancy suit and gold watch. He was painting a target on himself for the workers. He thinks, 'Yes, a target that says serve me' rather than an actual target for theft or worse. Idiot! Why my dad made me go on this damn trip with the moron I have no clue. He usually takes care of his own underground dealings.

"Oh!" A girl gasped beside me, and as she bent over I saw the bottom bit of her ass cheeks.

Hmmm!

I looked for a moment, and then caught sight of the nearly unnoticeable birthmark on her inner calf. It was the same shape as mine and my dad's. Interesting. As soon as she stood back up, I went into flirt mode - best way to get information from young women.

"You okay?" I asked, occasionally looking down. She smiled.

"Yes, thank you," she replied. " Love the ear stud by the way." She sounded a lot like my mother. Her hand was in my pocket now. With a smile, I pretended not to notice.

"Thanks, I got it pierced when I was about your age probably." I paused just for a short moment. I needed to sound more curious as if random thoughts were running through my head.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Eighteen." She smiled. I only slightly felt her hand in my other pocket. Very interesting.

"I like your little skirt. It's cute." I turned up the heat a little.

"Thank you." She smiled as she circled around me. I didn't feel her hands this time, but I knew she was looking through my back pockets while scanning the food.

She's quite impressive, I thought.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

Someone I can look up?

She nodded, backing away a little, but not saying anything else. Oh well...I have my ways.

"I'll back off. Sorry," I smiled before walking away. When I got back to the table, I watched her. She mouthed something to a man not far from her before eyeing my uncle's watch. He didn't even notice her taking it. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't felt her going through my pockets earlier. After that she forced the watch into the man's pocket, and they continued bickering...or playing.

She went to a table with an older couple, probably her parents.

I wonder...

When my uncle got back, he still didn't notice his watch.

"Uncle Lawrence?" He looked up at me through the food. "How long ago was my little sister taken?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Nineteen - eighteen years ago maybe. I don't know. She was just a baby. Why?" He asked. I smiled.

"No reason."

"Oh, you fucking sociopathic man!" he grumbled. "Why are you asking?" I chuckled.

"I know the difference between right and wrong. I just don't care, Uncle," I replied. He shifted uncomfortably, remembering what I did to the last "client" we dealt with. If he was dumb enough to have anything on him or with him on this trip, he didn't deserve to know what I was thinking; or about his watch.

****

Wayne

Before the bedroom phone call

I groaned as Marge bobbed her head up and down on my cock, moaning softly. This was a good plus side to having Nate and An gone. We could have sex on the couch, in the kitchen... wherever we wanted. Watching TV and having her suck me off was about the most amazing thing right now. With the worrying about Anya and the dramatic events that were happening, this was the best stress relief that a man could have.

I knew this was a bit worrying for Marge. It was their first night on the road trip. So when I pulled my cock out of her mouth she immediately got busy to distract herself, not wanting to annoy them. After a moment she suddenly stopped, with a confused and worried look on her face. I sat up.

"What is it, baby?" I asked. She looked around.

"You didn't hear that?" she asked. As if on cue, I saw a shape move in the dark outside the window.

"No, but I saw it." I put my cock, which was slowly going limp, back into my boxers before grabbing a poker from the fire place and heading towards the door. As soon as I opened the door I saw the figure running away from the house across the street.

"Well, fuck you too!" I muttered. The one time I get some fun time with my wife through all of this and we're interrupted by some kid just getting home? Jesus!

"Honey, what was it?" Marge came around the corner and stood beside me.

"Ah, some kid..." I shook my head. She tried looking further into the distance.

"Mmm. Something doesn't feel right, baby," she said. "I know I said I'd leave them alone. But I can't do this. I'm gonna call Anya and Nate." She shook her head. She'd been saying her protests in silence ever since Anya told us she wanted to go see her mother. She couldn't very well deny Anya that one desire. But she's felt too uneasy about everything since the conversation.

I let her go into the kitchen and call. My guess was they'd be...in bed by now.

"They're probably not going to answer, sweetie;" I said. "It's their first night on a road trip. I think you know what we'd be doing at midnight." I tried to make light of it. She kept standing and waiting for one of them to pick up. When she put her phone down I knew I was right.

"Come on, let's go back to bed." I tried to usher her away. She reluctantly followed.

With a smile on my face I pushed her onto the bed and she took off her panties. She still looked concerned.

I'll make that go away. The thought made me smile wider as I laid into her legs and started licking and sucking her pussy. She moaned and tried to relax. I felt her muscles relax for a moment and her worries fade beneath my mouth. I just needed her to let it go a little more.

Feeling just a little impatient I went harder with my tongue and started fingering her clit. She was still holding herself back. Or maybe the worry was holding her back.

"You're still the most beautiful thing in the world to me darling," I tried to ease her into it more. "I still want you - all the time. I'd turn into your little toy if you wanted me to," I said, with my lips against her clit. She was moaning more. But it was still sounding a bit forced.

I decided to just keep licking until she told me to stop. Or until she came. To my disappointment, she lifted my head up and away from her.

"I'm sorry, baby," she whispered, shaking her head. I sighed and laid my head against her thigh.

"What can I do?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I don't want either of them going, Wayne. Something's wrong. I can feel it. I know I can." As she spoke I crawled back up in the bed, cradling her in my arms.

"They'll be fine," I reassured her. She didn't seem to relax, but tried to snuggle into me more before forcing her eyes shut... And then I heard something outside.

Everything was suddenly white, and I couldn't open my eyes against the brightness. An alarm was going off in the house, and I heard glass shattering from our entryway. Out of panic we got up, grabbing emergency packs that were always ready underneath the bed. As soon as we tried to blindly make our way through to our escape route, I felt hands on my shoulders.

****

Max

After "flirty waitress incident"

"So what's she like?" Mom asked on the phone. I looked towards the hotel lounge I'd followed them to and smiled.

"Rude," I answered. "You should have seen how bad they made the poor waitress feel." I smiled to the woman crying beside me. She somehow took comfort in me saying she was the victim... even though I quite enjoyed their little fun with her.

"Figures," Mom said. "She wasn't honest with me on the phone earlier. I don't want to meet her, Max."

"It'll just be for a moment," I coaxed. "Just do what I asked you to. It'll all be over and I'll be there in no time." I walked away from the girl holding up a finger. "Your ex-husband was a fucking monster! He tortured us, raped you, made you stay with him. And when you took me away from it all..."

"I know, baby. But...I don't trust this..."

"After you left the stupid rape baby there and took me away, what did he do? Hmm? He stole me, Mom! He beat me senseless! It took me years to finally escape!" I reminded her. She always warmed up to ideas when I told her that. I pretended to calm down.

"Mom, we deserve this," I said. "Don't you think? It'll be exactly like punishing Mark. For all we know she may work for him," I lied. Her breathing picked up in fear of the thought. I couldn't help but smile. After all of this time, she still didn't know I was working for my dad. Nor did she know I was helping him keep her in his trap. He didn't want her spilling our secrets. Not that he needed to worry about that. The woman was a paranoid moron!

"Don't you want him to pay for what he did?" I asked. I didn't need her being complicated now. I wanted this.

"He gave me you..."

"He hit me, Mom!" I raised my voice slightly, sounding irritated. "You remember finding me at home, don't you? Why don't you want to do this for me?" I tried to sound heartbroken.

"I do want to! I do want to! I'll do what you ask!" she promised.

"Good. I'll see you soon." I walked back over to the girl.

"You're so sweet to your mom," she sniffled, smiling her toothy asinine grin at me. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and I gently guided her to the alley.

"You just wanted to have a little fun," I said. "He didn't need to be so rude did he?" I asked, stroking her cheek. She bought into my ploy and started kissing me.

"Oh! Am I going to be the lucky man tonight?" I asked. She nodded and kept trying to bring me closer to her emotionally unstable self.

While she started opening my jeans I looked toward the bar, trying to watch this Anya and her other brother. The things I wanted to do...!

To be continued