Thicker than Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also still had never had a boyfriend. Things continued that way for a while. Guys came to me. I didn't have to go after them. I had a few girlfriends, but most of them were constantly whining about either needing to find a man, or how badly their men treated them. I didn't have any of those problems. I was a queen after dark.

That changed two years later. Not that I stopped being the queen after dark, but the part about me going after a guy.

That little bitch who called herself my sister was finally allowed to date. I was home for the weekend and heard her and several of her little cheerleader friends gushing about who they were going to the prom with. I almost shit a cinder block when I heard Cindy talking about how many boys wanted to take her to the prom. She'd decided on some brat named Carlton or something. I looked through her yearbook and got a look at him. He was too fucking good for her. She didn't deserve him. I was pissed. My dad had to pay a guy to take me to my prom, but guys were lining up to take Cindy to hers. Life was just so unfair.

It was even worse when he picked her up. He'd rented a limo and the whole nine yards. I was livid. When they came home, I watched them as they talked awkwardly on the porch. Cindy had no idea what men wanted or needed. I smiled and decided to give the little bitch a lesson.

She offered to go and make them some lemonade. I laughed my ass off as she came into the house. I went out onto the porch and started talking to Carlton. Then I just kissed him. I mashed my chest against his and stuck my tongue down his throat. He really tried to resist, but come on; a nineteen year old boy is no challenge for a twenty-two year old slut.

He talked about how pretty Cindy was and how nice her body was. He immediately went silent as I pulled up my shirt and showed him my bra covered boobs. It was child's play to convince him to come back and sneak into our yard after getting rid of Cindy.

That night I fucked the shit out of that boy and enjoyed it even though he wasn't very good or very experienced. I just let him do whatever he wanted to me. The real thrill of it for me was taking a boy away from Cindy. In my mind, it proved my superiority over her. Anything she got, I could take away from her without really trying.

And for that whole summer, until she went away to school, I fucked any guy she brought home. Yeah, Cindy is pretty and all of that. But pussy is pussy and boys will be boys. I think that the biggest differences between us were that Cindy was really looking for love. I was just looking to have fun and take men away from her. After a while, she caught onto what was happening and never brought her dates home anymore.

Cindy went away to college and as usual was popular and did well. I ended up working in the library for minimum wage. I call it my library because by the time that Cindy graduated with her fucking degree, I ran the place. Sure there was a college educated head librarian who was in charge of the facility but the assistant librarians, including me, did all of the fucking work.

Our boss, Heidi, had no clue of how the library actually worked. She made more than three times my pay and didn't have a clue.

Whenever we had conferences about procedures with the other libraries in the region and certain problems were brought up, Heidi simply told the other managers the truth, Mindy handles that. When they discussed problems with copying machines or deliveries or any problems like that, Heidi just smiled and said that we didn't have problems with those things.

What Heidi didn't know was that the solution to all of those problems was between my legs. If the copying machine broke down, the company hated sending a tech out to fix it because they had to bill the city to get payment. They sometimes wouldn't get paid until the end of the month or the end of the quarter. Most libraries were in the same boat.

But the tech in our area loved coming to our library because every time he came out, he got paid extra. He got a blow job or some pussy for his trouble. If it was an extremely big job, he might even get to fuck my ass. Heidi, despite her college degree couldn't understand it. Even though she'd taken and passed psychology, she didn't understand the way a real human being behaves.

If SHE called the company to schedule a tech visit, she was often told that it would be a week or two before they could send someone out. If I called, they'd come out the same day, sometimes within a few hours. She chalked it up to my pleasant phone voice and personality. Like I said, she didn't have a clue.

Over the years, I'd gotten used to that fact that I could have any man I wanted in secret, but would probably never have a long term boyfriend. I was a realist. I'd discovered that there were two kinds of men in the world. There were the kind who wanted to fuck me but would never be seen in public with me for any reason on earth. And then there were the bad guys. The bad guys were the ones who weren't honest about things. They'd pretend they wanted to be with me. Maybe they'd even take me out once or twice, to places where none of their friends would see us. But once they got me on my back, all of the dating was over.

I didn't care, my schedule was always full. I constantly had to tell guys I was busy and my phone never stopped ringing. Valentine's day and Sweetest day were insane. I got so many roses and so much chocolate that I often had to throw away candy or give it to some of my skinnier friends who got nothing.

There is one point I should make about all of this. I was settled into my life and I'd accepted it, but I am still human. Deep down inside, like every other woman I knew, I hoped for the fantasy. I wanted to meet Prince Charming and fall in love with him and live happily ever after. I just didn't think that it would ever happen to me so I had to do the best I could with the hand I'd been dealt.

In fact, I'd been burned several times already. As I've mentioned, there had been several guys who'd really made me believe that they saw me as something more than just a barrel with a hole in it. And every time I found out that I was wrong, it hurt. I got to the point where even when I found a guy, I didn't give up fucking the others. That way when I got dumped, I was too busy to even pay it much attention.

So when I first met Tim, I was skeptical. He seemed too good to be true. But to be truthful, I fell really hard for him the first day he walked into my library.

It took all of the self-control I possessed not to just take him in the basement that first evening. Every time he came back, I fell more in love with him. I loved everything about him. I even loved his car. Tim drove a shiny Black Mustang GT at first. During the winter he got depressed when he had to put that car away and drive his Jeep for the snowy months. I've never owned a car so the difference was lost on me. I barely made enough money to have my own place and my parents had to help me out a lot with expenses.

Anyway, things moved on quickly between Tim and me during his first week of research at the library. Every time he walked in, my heart soared. I found myself counting the hours until he arrived. I had no idea how he felt about me because he was so shy and so polite. In fact, from the first day that he'd gotten there I'd done everything I could to throw myself at him. I really thought that he was either gay or that he didn't like bigger girls. I also considered that maybe he was already in a relationship and wasn't the kind of guy to cheat. I hadn't met many guys who wouldn't take what I offered if they thought they could get away with it, but with my luck, Tim would be the first.

I'd almost given up hope when that Thursday happened. I'd taken him a cup of coffee and asked if he needed help finding anything. He'd looked up at me and smiled and my heart melted as it always did. God damn it, that man was like a drug. Anyway, as I walked away still looking at him out of the corner of my eye, I caught him staring at my ass. And the look on his face as he looked at it was nowhere near disgusted. Our eyes met and he knew he was busted.

Tim had stared at my big ass with obvious admiration. My fantasies went into overtime. I had to go to the ladies room and rub one out imagining that it was Tim between my legs instead of my fingers.

When I went back to tell him later that it was closing time, I knew the game was about to start. I was ready to cancel the visitor I was expecting that night, so I could have some time with Tim.

To my surprise, things went differently. He apologized for staring, but I wouldn't let him off the hook. I even tried pointing out to him that maybe he liked my ass. I wanted to get him to admit it so I could tell him that if he wanted it or any other part of my body all he had to do was say so. To my surprise, he practically ran out of the library.

That night a guy whose name I can't even remember showed up at my apartment and came in very handy. I imagined that he was Tim as he pounded the shit out of me. I think I even called him Tim a couple of times, but he didn't care. Pussy is pussy.

For almost a week, Tim didn't come back to the library. What he didn't know was that I'd gone through our records and gotten his home address and phone number from his library card registration. I figured that I'd give him two weeks before I started running into him in his neighborhood "accidentally."

I was crabby and depressed for the whole time that he was gone. But things worked out far better than I'd ever hoped.

Our first date was the best night of my life. Tim kept asking me all kinds of questions. He asked me about things I liked and about my family. I just wasn't used to that. I guess I put my guard up and almost blew it because, no one had ever cared what I liked and I was pretty much ashamed of my family.

I guess I thought that Tim was after something. When he mumbled about wanting to spend time with me and dangled the relationship word out there, my head almost exploded. At first I just thought that he was really desperate. The guy wanted to fuck me so badly that he was pretending that this meant way more than it did.

Over the years, I'd gotten pretty good at detecting liars. Like I can tell in a second when a guy is just taking me to someplace that his friends don't ever go to, just so he can say he took me out. I can also tell in a second when a guy shows up at my place supposedly for a date, but really doesn't plan on going anywhere further than my bedroom.

When I looked in Tim's eyes, I could tell that he was serious. I couldn't believe a guy that nice looking really liked me.

He proved it even more after we left the restaurant. I was ready for him to tell me that he was a bit tired and maybe we should do the movie another night. I figured he'd take me home and then we'd hit my room and I could pay him back for dinner. I was still aglow from the dinner. He'd taken me to one of the nicest restaurants in town. He'd made reservations and dressed up for the occasion. That had already been a first for me. He'd pulled my chair out and let me pick anything I wanted to eat. He had treated me as if what he'd been telling me was the truth.

As he opened the door for me and helped me into his low slung beast of a car, he smiled. He even belted my seat belt for me without trying to sneak in a feel. I liked that Mustang. It was much nicer than my mom's or dad's cars. People also tended to look at the car as it went down the street.

I waited as we drove to the theater, but he never tried to get out of it. I noticed that the parking lot was full as we pulled in. All kinds of people looked at us as the Mustang's loud growl alerted them to our presence. Tim waved at several people as he got out of the car. My door was locked and I couldn't get out. I started to think that he didn't want anyone to see me getting out of the car with him.

He quickly came around and opened the door and took my hand as I got out of the car. He helped me out of the low seat. He even held onto my hand as we walked up to the theater's ticket office.

"Mindy, what do you want to see?" he asked. I was shocked.

"Uhm, a movie," I said. He pulled me over to the side to let the people behind us get their tickets. He pointed up to the billboard sized sign that showed all of the available movies and times. He went down the list and explained a little bit about each movie to me until I decided which one I wanted to see.

The whole time he did that, he held onto my hand. He had to let go of it to get his wallet out and pay for the tickets and then he looked at me shyly. I wondered what the hell was going on. I'd seen several people looking at us with varying expressions on their faces. Some thought it was funny. A few were simply curious. There were other large women that smiled at us and even a few men that I uh...knew who were upset. I guess they thought that if I let on that I knew them, the women they'd come with would find out what was going on.

"Mindy," said Tim, still staring at me shyly. He held out his hand and my heart melted. I was so used to guys who figured that they should get to fuck me any way they wanted just because they showed some kind of interest in the fat girl, that him acting like holding my hand was a special gift took me by surprise.

He'd told me to wear something nice, that evening so I was really pissed about my selection. I'd worn a long black pencil skirt that I'd gone out and bought just for the date. The skirt was slimming on me and it went down to mid-calf level.

I'd also worn a very nice black sweater. The sweater wasn't low cut at all. I guess I never thought we'd make it to the movies. Now I realized that he was going to have problems trying to feel me up during the movie. If I worried, I shouldn't have. Everything went perfectly. He did hold my hand but he was a perfect gentleman. I guessed that he was waiting until later for his reward.

After the movie, he drove me home and again he helped me out of the car. As I opened the door to my apartment, he just stood there. He didn't even try to go in. He smiled at me again and then it happened. He kissed me. I'm not used to being kissed. The men I deal with aren't looking for love, they just want some pussy.

Tim put everything he had into that kiss. It lasted for probably only a couple of seconds but it felt like hours. From the second he kissed me, my life changed, or it should have. It's been said that opportunity only knocks once. That's another one of those old sayings that we've been talking about.

As Tim smiled and stepped away, I could see it. I saw everything that had been missing from the men in my life. I saw love in his eyes. I grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him back in for another kiss. This time it was my turn. I opened my mouth and gently sucked his tongue. I pressed every inch of my body against him and felt his erection through my skirt.

That was the moment that I lost control of things. I became as desperate and stupid as all of my girlfriends were. That was the moment I realized why they stayed with men who treated them badly. There was nothing that I wouldn't have done for Tim. Throughout my life, I'd gotten used to being fucked. There were even time when I got really horny, that I needed to get fucked. But that was the first time in my life when I WANTED it.

He just smiled shyly at me as if he didn't quite know what to say. "Mindy...do you think we could go out again, sometimes, if you're not too busy?" he asked.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest. I really wanted him to feel on my tit. I thought that if he felt how extended my nipple was that he'd be on me in a heartbeat.

"Tim, do you feel how hard my heart is beating?" I asked. "I'll never be too busy for you. I'm available any time you want, to do anything that you want, okay?" he just smiled and nodded.

The next day at work I was useless. I kept daydreaming about the date I'd had the night before. When six o'clock came and Tim wasn't at the library, my mood turned foul. For the next hour until closing time, I was an absolute bitch. I even made the visitors check their books in early, until I looked up and saw Tm's smiling face.

"Why are you so late?" I asked. "You know we're going to close in five minutes. I can probably let you have a quick look at a book or two after..." he held up his hand to interrupt me.

"Mindy, I don't need the library anymore," he said. I was shocked. But I don't know why, he'd told me that same thing only a few days earlier. Then I realized that I'd been suckered. He'd just taken me out the night before to pay me back for my help during his research.

"So why are you here then?" I asked flatly.

"Because it's cold out," he said.

"I don't understand," I asked.

"You told me that you don't have a car," he said. "Your apartment is almost a mile away from here. I don't know how you get home but I didn't want you to have to walk home in the dark on a cold evening."

That began one of the most frustrating periods of my life. We dated and he showed up every night to take me home. I had to give up working on Saturdays because he found out all of my interests and took me on short road trips on Saturdays.

He met my parents. They loved him. My mother pulled me off to the side and told me not to let him get away. "That's the kind of man you change your religion for, Melinda," she told me.

I was so in love with Tim it was crazy. The frustration came because we weren't having sex. The frustration also came with guilt because I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I think I knew deep down that something would happen to ruin things and I would be devastated. So as a defense mechanism, I was still screwing other guys. As a matter of fact, I was doing it more than ever before.

Tim would pick me up and we'd go home. We'd either go to his beautiful house that I dreamed of living in with him someday, or we'd go to my place. Tim was a very old fashioned guy. He was always afraid of pushing things too fast. So we hadn't had sex yet.

There were nights when he'd get me so wet my pussy would throb from wanting to be filled. I'd have to call someone and most of my guys got used to being called Tim.

The best thing that ever happened to me was a God damned snowstorm. Growing up and all through my adult life, I've hated snow. But that Friday when Tim picked me up and took me home is my favorite memory. Some nights we went out, others we stayed in. On that particular Friday, we were staying in. I'd rented a movie for us to watch together and we got pizza on our way to my place.

The movie I'd rented was stupid. It was a zombie movie called RABs. It happened sometime in the future and it was about a couple where the woman cheated on her husband while they lived in a place full of Zombies. I hadn't wanted that kind of movie. I'd wanted a scary movie so I could hold Tim's hand and pretend to be scared while I rubbed myself against him. That fucking movie made me realize that I could lose him if I ever got caught fucking other guys. I was so afraid of it happening that I almost cried.

When the movie was over my panties were soaked. My nipples were as hard as iron spikes and I didn't want him to leave.

We heard the warning sirens outside and one of my neighbors knocked on my door to tell us that the police wanted people to stay off of the streets until morning because of all of the snow that had fallen.

"Wow I'd better get out of here," said Tim.

"Tim, you can't leave," I said.

"I have a Jeep," he said. "I can go through almost anything."

"Tim, Honey," I said. "It's time." I stood in front of my door. "Can you go through me?" I asked. "Because that's the only way you're getting out of here."

123456...8