Thief in the Night Pt. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

"What is your hobby?"

"Not much. I read a lot, law books and yes, conspiracy thrillers. I work out, I travel for work, and I have sex whenever possible."

"Charming."

"What about you?"

She ducked her head. "It's embarrassing."

"I just admitted I don't have a real life. If I can do that, you can tell me."

"I like...pro wrestling." At his silence she jerked her gaze to his and saw his eyes were laughing. "Don't you dare!"

"Oh, honey, I'm from the south. Everyone I know back there loves pro wrestling. Just never figured you for it."

"Yeah, who would ever think I have a thing for muscle-bound men with long hair?"

"Well, sweetie, I'm never putting on spandex and power bombing some guy, but I won't judge."

She rolled from his arms and turned off the bedside lamp, pulling off her robe. She heard him do the same and a slight shiver of excitement coursed through her. But when she got under the covers he just pulled her into the crook of his arm and made no intention of pawing her.

Slyly she braced her hand on his chest and let it slide down. Henry captured it and brought her palm to his lips for a soft kiss. "Trying to kill me? In the morning, sweetheart. I swear I'm getting chaffed."

"Pussy."

He laughed and then yawned. "I promise you you'll pay for that in the morning."

"We'll see."

But she fell asleep on him with a smile, and it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers