Thief's Reward

Story Info
More than wealth to be taken inside...
2.3k words
4.33
31.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an exceptionally dark night. The moon was black. Marius always worked on a new moon. His body was wrapped in a thin black suit, practically invisible in the darkness. He sat atop a tall building, his desire inside. In the penthouse lived a man of great wealth, and he would take that wealth from him.

There were plenty of hand holds as he climbed down to the top window. Window locks were easy on the top floor. It was as if people expected the height to protect them. He made no sound as he stepped inside, gently closing the window behind him. He never left evidence of his presence, even while he was still there.

Marius already knew where the safe was, he had been watching this place long enough. The ugly painting in the hall way swung away from the wall like a door. Behind it was a decent sized safe he already knew the combination to. He had entered the code and was about to fool the biometrics, when he heard movement.

Further inside the penthouse, he could hear someone moving. Frowning, he walked toward the noise, sliding a long bladed knife out of his belt. The heart in his chest nearly stopped when he turned a corner. Walking out of the bedroom was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

He knew her name, his target's wife, Izabel. She wasn't supposed to be here, having booked a two month trip to Brazil two weeks ago. The white silk robe hung open, her perfectly shaped, large breasts on display. The robe framed her flat stomach down to her long legs. Five foot seven of pure Brazilian wet dream.

Izabel slid the robe from her shoulders, her perfect round ass disappearing into the bathroom. Marius' foot falls were silent as he made his way toward the same room. He could have taken what he came for and left without her ever knowing. Unfortunately for her, he came to take everything from her husband.

The sound of silk sliding against silk as he took the sash from her discarded robe sounded loud to him. She was busy testing the water for her bath so she didn't notice him slip into the bathroom. His approach was silent as he moved up behind her. The knife pressed against her neck, but her scream was silence by his free hand.

"Shhhh my flower. I would hate to have to damage any of your pedals." Standing, he walked her back into the bedroom. When they reached the bed, he pushed her onto it. Watching her perfect body land on the bed, her breasts bouncing, was like watching a scene out of a movie. Her hair even fanned out over the pillows, such beauty in that one moment.

Marius moved over her on the bed and used the tie from her robe to tie both her wrists to the bed frame. The back of his gloved hand slid down the side of her face. She bucked against his weight on top of her, his slight but dense frame to heavy to move.

If his intentions were unclear before, she no longer had any doubts when his hands slid down and gripped both of her large breasts. Both of his thumbs brushed her nipples and despite the situation, she felt jolts of pleasure course through her.

Looking down at her, he slid the full head mask off. "We're going to have lots of fun Izabel." He gripped her chin and forced the mask into her mouth, gagging her. Smiling, he got off her and headed back into the bathroom. She was surprised by how handsome he was, his close cropped hair fitting his rugged looks perfect, a short beard covering most of his face.

When he returned, he was caring a lit candle from the bathroom and a cup of ice from the kitchen. Izabel had heard about some kinky stuff, but her husband was very old fashioned with sex. Her body jerked when he slid a hand up her thigh, gripping the soft skin just below her pussy. Looking into her eyes, he slowly removed the rest of his clothes.

Marius' chosen career path kept him in great shape. While lean, ever muscle was honed for use. Her gaze slid down from his bearded face to his strong chest. Past his abs was the v-cut of his hips and finally her eyes fell to his groin. Even soft, she looked at his cock with a mix of wonder and fear.

Izabel watched as he picked up the candle that was now on her night stand. He was looking into her eyes when he moved the candle above her. The corners of his mouth tugged upward and he tilted the candle. His eyes never left her face, wanting to see her reaction as the hot wax dripped onto her naked breasts.

Her eyes went wide and her back arched up. The hot wax dripped over her breasts, some of it landing on her nipples. Each hot drop that hit her nipple sent a powerful jolt through her core, her pussy dripping wet. His cock began to swell as he set the candle down and peeled some of the wax off her breasts. She watched in fascination as his cock grew, to distracted to notice as he picked up a piece of ice.

A loud gasp was muffled by the gag when he touched the ice cube to her now sensitive nipple. Her whole body arched, so many new sensations driving her body wild. He trailed the ice cube down her stomach and over her wet pussy. She didn't even recognize her own sounds, her body no longer under her own control.

Her breath caught when he pushed the ice cube into her. Staring into her eyes, he pushed the cube deeper into her, moving his skilled fingers inside her. His thumb found her clit, making circles over the cluster of nerves. The melting ice cube inside her kept moving in and out of her as his fingers explored her, finding all her spots.

Pleasure began to build deep inside, the cold in her pussy and the heat in her core battling it out. His fingers were magical inside her, playing her like an instrument. The intense pleasure even distracted her from the swelling monster that was sure to come next.

As her orgasm built to the breaking point, his fingers stopped moving and pain jolted her entire body as he gave her nipple a twist. She cried out in pain and frustration, denied what she was sure was going to be one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

Izabel glared at the man standing over her. He walked away from her, licking his fingers and started searching her bedroom. Not finding what he wanted, he walked into the bathroom and eventually came back with a small container.

When she saw what he had in his hand, she started to struggle, kicking her legs at him. Marius laughed softly, opening the small jar of coconut oil. Still laughing, he added a small coating of the cheap lubricant to his swollen cock, all ten inches of it now shiny.

She knew what he wanted even never having experience it herself. She knew what he wanted because her pussy was absolutely sopping wet. One of her wild kicks was caught by his hand and he moved onto the bed between her legs. She had no leverage to kick, her free leg not doing any damage to him.

Chuckling, he pushed one of her legs high and reached down. He was being slow on purpose, torturing her mentally. His fingers began to work a small bit of oil into her ass, moving his fingers inside her. She squirmed more, pulling down on her bindings. There was no way that monster was going to fit inside her virgin ass.

Marius lined himself up with her ass and looked up into her eyes. He could see the plea in her eyes as he lifted his weight up onto his knees.. Lined up properly, he pushed her other leg up, both her knees pressed to her breasts. He watched her eyes widen as he started to push himself into her.

The look on her face was perfection, his cock sinking deeper and deeper into her. The pain inside her was intense, causing her to bite down on the gag. Every inch that slid into her gave her a new definition of full. His entire weight leaned forward as he pushed the last of himself into her. Her chest wasn't moving, her breath being held from pain.

Just like with his work, he was patient. He held himself inside her and watched as her body slowly relaxed, her inner muscles adjusting to the intrusion. It felt like an eternity to her, but she felt her body relaxing. She still felt full, over stuffed, but the pain started to fade.

Izabel's eyes opening was the signal Marius was waiting for. He took hold of her hips and looking into her eyes started to move his hips. She felt a powerful mix of pleasure and pain as his thick cock started to slide in and out of her ass. He quickly picked up pace, driving himself into her. Her back arched high, her perfect breasts bouncing as he drove himself into her.

The strength of her inner muscles drove him to pleasure quickly and he allowed it. He didn't hold back, pounding himself into her. She could feel his cock swell inside her and knew his orgasm was coming. It was too soon, she wasn't close enough to her own. Her fingers gripped the silk, her core so tight, willing herself to cum.

Marius exploded inside her, hot cum pumping out of his hard cock. She once again cried out in frustration at being denied her own pleasure. He swore he heard her growl as he slid out of her and got up off the bed. Her nipples ached. Her ass hurt. Her pussy was throbbing. She wanted nothing more than to strangle the man torturing her.

Izabel watched his body move with graze as he walked back into the bathroom. She heard the sink running and when he came back out, his cock was clean and still very hard. Despite her situation, she was impressed with his stamina. Her husband would be asleep by now.

The bob of his cock as he walked was almost hypnotizing. She felt his fingers slide through her hair, his cock in her face. She could smell the soap he used to clean himself mingled with the faint lingering smell of coconut.

"Do you want to cum my flower?" Izabel looked up at him with a no-shit look. He smiled and ran a finger along her chin. "How badly?" She growled through the gag arching her body. He laughed softly and gripped one of her breasts. "If I thought you'd keep your teeth to yourself, I'd make you earn it with a blow job." He twister her nipple, making her groan. "Maybe I could just keep edging you until you're so desperate for it you beg me like a good pet."

Marius could see the heat in her eyes. Spanish women were the most fun to break. "But I have a job to complete." He slapped her with his cock and walked out of the room. She could hear him doing something but she wasn't sure what. Maybe robbing her husband.

Rolling her body, she got her knees up under her and looked at the knot around her wrists. She couldn't work it with her teeth, still gagged with his mask. Pulling at the silk, she tried to break the part of the headboard she was tied to.

Finished with the safe, Marius dropped everything by the window for his escape. He decided to take care of his hostage. When he walked back into the room, he saw her perfect ass in the air, trying to get free. He laughed and rubbed his cock getting it back to full mast.

Izabel was focused on her bindings, not noticing when he entered the room. She was moving around and tugging on the headboard, and he used the commotion to sneak onto the bed.

She cried out suddenly when she felt him push her legs apart and drive himself into her still soaking wet pussy. All ten inches of his swollen cock slammed into her, hitting her back wall. Gripping the headboard for dear life, she pressed her forehead into the cool wood. All she could do was hold still and enjoy the ride.

Both of his strong hands gripped her hips, right above the curve of her perfect ass. He pulled back as he drove forward, ramming his thick cock into her tight pussy. Over and over, he rammed himself into her. Unlike before, he held back his own pleasure, making the moment last.

Marius could feel her pussy tighten as her first orgasm slammed into her. He stopped long enough to pull one of her legs up onto his shoulder, turning her onto her side. Holding onto the leg over his shoulder, he started to fuck her again, hitting spots inside her she didn't know she had.

Izabel's orgasms started to pile up, making her head swim. She had never been fucked like this before. The thick cock inside her erupted deep inside her, filing her with hot cum. She allowed herself to go limp and let out a loud moan into the gag.

She just laid there, looking at him through sleepy eyes. He gently took the gag out of her mouth and then untied her hands. She felt him kiss her and found that she actually enjoyed the touch. He laughed softly looking down at her. "And now you'll never enjoy his touch again." He grabbed his clothes and left the room, leaving her there to bask in her pleasure.

Izabel laughed and pulled a sheet over her body. She knew that her husband had been robbed. She had been raped. She knew these things, but she also knew that never had a man made her feel that way. She closed her eyes and started to drift, a smile on her face.