Thin Veil

Story Info
A chance encounter turns into an exciting encounter.
3.4k words
4.14
24.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheap Thrills 04:

Thin Veil

The sound of rain splashed down outside as I surfed the net looking for something to do. I liked the rain. It was like walking out into a thin veil, another universe, and a place where things of the past washed away for a fresh beginning. The internet was starting to bore me, and I needed groceries. I wanted to get out and go do something I didn't need groceries as an excuse, but my bare refrigerator

The constant tapping on the roof had made me listless and driving to the store had sated some of the tension. At the store I dashed inside with another customer. We arrived at the door dripping wet and laughing.

"Think it's going to rain?" "Maybe just a little," she quipped back. Her dark wet hair stuck to her face in the most alluring way, but when she looked at me her eyes sparkled.

We entered the store together and grabbed carts, parting ways. I watched the sweet curves of her ass walk away determined to pick up the groceries she required while tuning out the rest of the environment.

I went down the canned goods aisle picking up various items for different recipes. I was focused on what I was doing and didn't notice her again until she was a few inches away from my cart with hers. The same look of oblivion was painted across her face as she plowed directly into mine which caused some cans on the shelf to topple down. She blushed in the awkwardness of the moment.

"Oh! I'm sooo sorry."

"No worries."

We picked up the cans together while I eyed her still moist breasts. After we got all the cans up, she left, glancing back as I smiled. She had the softest blue eyes, and the sweetest smile. I knew I wanted to kiss her, but how do you approach that in the middle of a store? So I just watched her walk away again. She stood behind me in the cashier lane, blushing the entire time. I eyed her from top to bottom. She had gently hanging breasts that moved like waves crashing against her bra. I even got to spy her butt again which made the trip to the store all the more worth it.

I stalled at the redbox pretending to look for a movie before I decided that was too much like stalking and turned to leave.

"Hey what's up man?"

"Nuthin' much, what's up Dan?" Dan was a good friend I chilled with often.

"Got a party tonight you should come over, just pickin up some bear, there's gonna be plenty hot chics there and I met up with a good friend I haven't talked to in forever I want you to meet," and we went on for a few.

Dan used to play my wing man, but to him it was the other way around. We had completely different tastes in women so we could coordinate our approach and still be sincere. Well as sincere as things get in those types of situations.

We never missed a beat though. We could tell what each other was thinking from a glance or a look in our direction, so scoping our surroundings was quid pro quo.

"You are such a dog, in the grocery mart?" Had he seen her? I had been distracted with thoughts of blue eyes for the entire conversation

"I didn't plan it. Besides she may be something more."

"Dude, speak no more. Just tell me about it later."

"Whatever."

"See ya man."

"Aight peace," Dan left to go get his beer as blue eyes finished up with her groceries and paid. When she walked passed we made eye contact again and she blushed a wanton deep shade of red accompanied with a sweet smile, and she halted outside the doors.

To the parking lot, but no stopping there -

We stood next to each other outside.

"It's raining pretty hard still."

"Yeah, I'm gonna get wetter," she mentioned looking me directly in my eyes with a wanting I reciprocated.

"I know, but there's only one way to do it," I checked to make sure no cars were coming, breaking the suspense my body was inflicting on me, "jump right in all the way!" I looked back at her reinforcing the double meaning I'd implied just as she'd done to me.

I raced into the rain with my cart and headed to my car before turning to see what she was doing. I saw her plunge in with a yelp and race after me. I laughed at her and moved on to my car right behind an SUV. The compact looked small comparatively and I lost view of blue eyes.

The lights on the SUV lit up twice, the trunk raised, and there was blue eyes. I hadn't made a lot of groceries and she looked uncomfortable at best.

When I finished I asked, "Mind if I help?" and picked up a bag.

She smiled and rolled her eyes, "No, I guess, not like you gave me a choice."

We finished up quick and stood outside awkwardly in the rain.

"See me again."

"What?"

"See me again, please. Tonight, we'll go to the movies."

"I can't."

"Why not?" She looked at me awkwardly for a moment. I'd checked her hands in the store while we were in the line and didn't see a ring or a reason she would say no.

"Okay, meet me at the one off the 25."

"The one by the donut shop?"

"Yeah." She did a cute little bounce that told me her body was anticipating our interaction later on.

"Okay 6 o' clock good?"

"No make it 9"

"Okay 9 I'll be there don't stand me up!"

"I won't park the same way though!" she said driving off. Okay, that was weird but sure whatever. I hoped however she parked allowed us an opportunity to indulge in our lust. A flick from her tongue reassured my quizzical face and I nodded my head letting her know I understood.

A boring movie -

I went home excited about the evening. I started getting ready at about six and was only interrupted by a phone call from Dan asking details. I told him enough to get him off the phone so I could continue to get ready, which was really nothing about her except what I imagined what her personality was like.

I arrived at the theater early and the weather had cleared up a bit leaving the tell tale soaked ground as the only evidence it had rained earlier. Blue eyes had parked way in the back, so I parked next to her. I thanked her for not standing me up as we bantered in the parking lot giving me the chance to check out how stunning she looked. She'd changed from her shopping clothes into a very alluring outfit.

We walked in through the rain and she picked out a movie. When she attempted to pay I slid my card in first. As we walked to the snack counter I told her, "Look, I'm not expecting anything but you're not paying on the first date." She smiled and blushed again so deep it went down to her cleavage.

I wasn't excited about the movie at all, it seemed lame at best, and when she demanded we sit in the back I gave in once again. We waited for the previews and I saw movies I really wanted to watch, while I prayed I didn't fall asleep during something she was truly interested in. In the seats across from the main aisle I watched an old man sit down as we engaged in a polite whispering conversation to breaking the ice.

I was dreary shortly into the move and agitated, but I felt her looking at me. I turned and looked at her as she eased forward. And I fell back smiling in the flickering light of that boring film. She smiled back and lifted the cup holder up between us, grabbing at my inner thigh.

I let her lips touch mine and pulled back again. If we were going to do it, I wanted her wet. I wanted her as wet as I was hard right then. She had on a short skirt and I took the pleasure of running my hand up her thigh. Blue eyes took her lips off of mine and pressed her head into my neck moaning slightly. I teased her again massaging into her leg with the tips of my fingers until she grabbed my hand and moved it up slightly.

"Touch me."

"What?"

"Touch me," she was breathing heavy and deep on my neck, "please."

I pushed her skirt up some more and rubbed right above her zone. I pushed in with the same pressure helping her juice to spread down to her lips.

"Don't make me wait." She rasped barely able to control her lust.

I kissed her neck warming her up more. I let my lips brush her ear. Then I gave her what she wanted. I tested her clit first and finding it dry moved to her hole. The technique had done its job and with her moisture I trailed back up to her button and pressed.

Her fingers scratched at my back instantly and she gripped me tightly. I could feel her pulse quicken in her neck through my cheek. She let out soft whispers I could barely understand, and fortunately for both of us during a loud part in the movie she came. She couldn't keep her voice all the way down so now I could hear her.

"Oh yes, oh yes, make me cum. Make me cum on your strong fingers." and she did, several times.

She shifted her weight and waking up from the moment I glanced across the theatre and caught the eye of the old man watching us. I leaned back and told her. She was still sitting forward with her back to him when she said something that burned itself in my memory.

Silent Observer -

"Let him watch," she answered crawling over me and undoing my belt. I stared at her shocked while I lowered my pants down. She turned around and leaned her back against me letting her body slide up and down along mine. The sensation was incredible as I pushed her open. I could feel the walls giving, and sliding around me. I stole a sideways glance through the corners of my eyes as she ground into me taking me all the way in and sure enough the old man was munching away staring intently as if this was what he came to see.

I couldn't even tell what was on the screen my view was blocked by her hair and back and my attention was on how wet she was getting. Her hips were full into me rocking and grinding back and forth. I felt her tighten and knew she was doing what she had done to my fingers again.

I adjusted slightly and she sank even deeper onto me which caused her to push in on me again. It was getting difficult to tell when she was coming because it seemed she was doing it so often. I wanted to add to her excitement so I slid my hand up under her bra and grabbed her left breast.

Her heart rate was off the chart it felt like I was trying to hold onto a handful of boiling water. As if that wasn't enough for me, I pinched and twisted her nipple sending her over again so hard I swore I could feel her moisture dripping down my sack. I wanted more though. I needed her to cum again, the deep one. The one she was trying to hide. The one she wanted to have but wanted to hold back at the same time.

I pushed her forward enough to put her off balance. While we readjusted I locked my elbows into her thighs and grabbed both tits, pawing at each nipple like they were marbles to be flicked and toyed with. We started grinding deeply with our hips locked into each other. We had to slow down a couple of times to keep the seat from making too much noise and we eased into a painfully slow rhythm.

In that position with her hands on the forward seat, she threw her head back with no sound escaping her lips. Then her head went forward. I could only imagine her face. She bore into me giving it all she could before she started bucking wildly. I wanted to cum myself but I couldn't. At least not with the old man watching. I'd never had public sex while someone else watched, but I could learn to do more if I was with blue eyes like this again.

The strength of her orgasm was more than enough for me though. I could feel warm sweat and sweet juice on my balls. When she was done she sat there for a moment trembling.

"We have to go. The credits are about to come up." She nodded her consent as she recovered and we got up to leave. As we walked out the old man gave me a thumbs up and finished off his movie and popcorn.

Pushing past the veil -

We ran to our cars in the rain, and blue eyes was aglow. She laughed the whole way as we splashed through puddles. At her SUV she opened the door and threw her purse in and I threw my cell phone and wallet into my car.

"What now?" I looked into her rueful smile. She slid onto the hood of my car with only the rain separating us.

"Finish what you started I want you to cum in me," she replied spreading her legs so I could see her. I kneeled there in the rain and placed her leg over my shoulder and she followed suit with the other.

She smelled flavorful and her lips melted into mine. I circled around and licked and sucked all of her wet pussy that I could. It was a carnal eating that became biblical in nature. She grabbed my head, pulled my ears and came in my mouth. My tongue knew her walls as far as I could push it in. I rubbed at her tight pink butt hole with my thumb ensuring as much of her pussy opened and met my lips as possible.

Suddenly I felt my head snap back. Blue eyes shoved me violently away and was now tugging me to my feet. My pants were down quick and I was back in her.

"Don't cum in me okay?"

"Okay," I replied while locked into her pussy. I was forced to stay deep in her because of the angle of our bodies. I was feeling animalistic as the rain dripped between us and I writhed in her and forced her back with each stroke. God she came and the sounds were swallowed up in the rain as we fucked on the hood of my car, behind her SUV, at the back of the parking lot where we wouldn't be noticed.

"I'm getting close," she was digging her heals into my legs. Her legs wrapped around mine and she fucked me back with as much intensity as I was fucking her.

"Don't cum please, don't cum in me," she wailed. Oh it was one of the toughest decisions of my life. My back was aching I wanted to cum so bad.

"Oh! Oh yes here it comes! Oh god! I promise I'll make it up to you, just don't cum pleeeeasse! Oh god yes! Oh yes! OH YES!"

She exploded into a round of shrieks I knew could be heard all the way back to the movie theatre. I didn't see anyone leaving the building and I hoped the thunder that started rumbling drowned out most of her yells. To this day the image of her, leaning back, bra disheveled, hard nipples jutting out through her thin blouse, mouth wide open as the rain saturated her hair as I gritted my teeth and held on for all I was worth has flashed its place into my memory forever.

Afterwards we both had to recover. My balls ached and twitched as she dismounted almost causing me to cum again.

"Thank you," she mumbled as she kissed me deeply. There wasn't much left to do but what she did made my toes curl and threaten to break the seam of my shoes. She spun me around and shoved my aching cock into her mouth just as a deep pain started to settle in my balls. She gulped me deep down into her throat and used her thumb and index finger to pound up and down my shaft. I'd been so close it wasn't long before I yelled out, "Oh! Blue Eyes, I'm gonna cum!" and I did. The release was laden with built up pressure from the movies and the car and she took it all like it was meant for her. My hips jutted forward into her throat uncontrollably and I thought I was going to inadvertently choke her as I kept cumming over and over in torrents of millions of little copies.

When my sack was spent I lay back on the hood of my car as the rain poured down on us cooling off my well used and blown tool. Through my hazy vision I wondered if steam was coming off of us. She stood in front of me breathing heavy, pushing my cum into her mouth greedily like it was her first meal in days. When she'd cleaned me from her mouth and hands, I leaned up and pulled her close to kiss her but she stopped me. It seemed she had something to say.

Departure -

"I have to go."

"So fast? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she replied as she headed toward her SUV.

"Did I do something wrong was that to fast?"

"No," she paused in the rain and looked at me. There was longing in her eyes and even through the rain she looked like she was going to cry. She rushed at me suddenly and threw her arms around my neck and we held each other for a moment before she tore free and got into her SUV.

I stood by the window confused and wondering what I should do. I couldn't believe I was just going to let her drive away. Her dome light blinked to life and she rolled her window down.

"I can't stay!" She spat in my face. I took a step back to let her go and saw a child seat in the rear of her vehicle.

"Oh, well... I have a girlfriend so it's cool."

"Do you really?"

"No," I shook my head. She reached out of her van, pulled me close and kissed me.

"So, I'm not going to see you again."

"Maybe, I hope so."

"I don't even know your name." The thought struck me and she smiled as she pulled away.

I stood out there in the rain. I didn't want to be alone so even though it was late I decided to go to Dan's party.

Her Name -

"Glad you could make it man!"

"Absolutely!"

"Hey this is Mark," Dan pointed out his friend, "I haven't seen this guy in eight years. He disappears off the map and I happened to find him on face book." Dan gave a drunken laugh. "So all this time he's gone he gets married has a kid with... "Dan looked around mark, "That girl!"

A dark haired woman turned around and my heart skipped a beat and sank. I smiled cheerily extended my hand. If I'd have acted differently Dan would have known something.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice meeting you too."

"So dude what happened to that girl you were telling me about?"

"Ah, she blew me off," Blue eyes relaxed and her and Dan departed.

"Let's go find us a couple of girlfriends my man."

I turned around for one more look at blue eyes as she walked away and she looked at me longingly once more, mouthed thank you, and turned back to her husband.

"Hey bro," I turned away, "Yeah, I know Megan is hot, but she doesn't like the brothas, unfortunately for you. Fortunately, I've been talking to Tina over here. You know that saying you have? Something always good for you comes in the rain! That's it! Well tonight is your night bro!"

Dan was right, I liked the rain. It's like a thin veil to another world.