Thin Walls Make for Great Creampie!

Story Info
Roommate learns the value of creampies.
8.9k words
4.61
282.9k
253
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers

This story contains some creampie eating and male, as well as female bisexuality in it. If this offends you, please skip this story. Thank you!

**********************

The other night, I decided to go to bed early. I had an early exam the next day, so I decided that some extra sleep wouldn't hurt.

I had just drifted off, when I heard the rumble of my roommate's muscle car pulling into the driveway.

Ted, my roommate, was a ladies man. He had everything going for him. You know the type: tall, dark and handsome. He used to be out every night with a different girl, but lately he seemed to be hung up on only one. Her name was Jenna.

She and I were in the same chemistry class together. I had ogled her body long before Ted began dating her. She was a junior and belonged to a sorority.

I would have to describe her as a blonde with an average size bust but an above average ass.

I wondered why he was home so early but I didn't have to wonder for very long. I was able to make out a feminine voice inside the house through the thin walls of my room. It must be her.

I decided to peak out my door to see who the latest prize was going to be. To my surprise, it was still the same girl. I guess he was really hung up on this one. It was obvious to me why though.

Tonight, she had on a short skirt with high heels and a low cut blouse. I'm sure they wouldn't be on her body for long!

She looked awesome and I wished I was the one about to have sex with her. Well, I watched them as they lingered in the hall for a moment and then suddenly, she took him by the hand and into his bedroom.

"I want you to fuck me," she told him.

"Quiet, you'll wake my roommate," he said.

This one was a tiger in the sack. She was definitely a keeper, for sure. I wished that I knew a woman like her.

I had to shut my door because his bedroom was next to mine. In fact, we shared a common wall.

This fact has led to many masturbatory sessions for me. I often listened to the actions going on in his bed, next door.

Tonight would be no different.

In a short period of time I heard her laughing and giggling. Then she said, "I'm ready for you. Don't I look good enough to eat?"

I'm sure she did because the next thing I heard was her tell tale moaning coming through the wall.

I got closer so I could hear some more. Then I pulled out my cock and stroked it.

"Oh yes, eat me Ted. That feels so good. Shove your tongue inside me deep and then suck on my clit. Oooh yeah, that's it now, suck my pussy."

I would eat her till my tongue couldn't move anymore. I loved her dirty talk.

"Don't stop. Why are you stopping? Don't tease me!" she said.

Ted replied in his deep voice, "Let me handcuff you. I always wanted to try it."

"Why? I'm not going to run away," she joked.

"Come on," he pleaded with her.

"I don't know. What if you have to leave? You said that you might have to," she replied.

I wondered where he would have to be, besides screwing this gorgeous co-ed.

"Don't worry, I promise to get you out of these cuffs if something happens. Besides, my sister said she trusted this guy," he answered.

Now I remembered. He mentioned that his younger sister had a blind date tonight. I wished it was with me. Ted's sister was a cute little freshman named Susie.

I had made it known to her, that I was interested. But she thought it would only cause trouble between me and Ted. So we kept our relationship friendly.

"Well alright, go ahead. It does sound like fun. But finish eating me first," she demanded.

That bastard was so lucky. She loved to have her box eaten. What guy could resist? That was my favorite part of sex, to hear a woman orgasm with my tongue in her.

If he didn't want to do it, he could certainly send her into my room.

"Do I need a condom?" he asked.

That was a dumb question, I thought. Apparently she thought so too.

"Not to eat me, you silly!" she replied with a laugh.

"No, I'm going to fuck you now," he said.

"No you're not. Besides, when you do, I'm on the pill and I trust you," she replied.

"Okay then, let's begin," he said.

I heard some clicking and then the bed squeak.

"No, not yet. Eat me; I want to cum before you do. You promised me!" she begged.

"I'll tell you what; let me start fucking you and get you really wet. Then I'll go down on you again," he replied.

"You mean you want to cum inside my pussy and then you'll go back down and lick it all out. Mmmm yeah, go for it. That's something I've always wanted a guy to do for me. It sounds so kinky," she said.

Was she kidding? I knew that wasn't what he meant. Who would ever do that?

"Sorry babe, that doesn't sound kinky. It sounds disgusting. What I meant was that I'd pull out and shoot on your belly. Then I'd eat you but I'm not into eating my own sauce," he corrected her.

Who ever would have thought that a chick was into that?

"Come on, just try it. You might like it."

"Nice try but not a chance. Besides, you never swallow my cum," he rebutted.

"You're right but there's always tonight?"

"Nope," he said.

"Well alright. I was just hoping," she said, sounding a little depressed.

Once again, I heard them both fucking again. I began stroking my cock again, too. Hearing her moaning over and over, had me ready to burst. I imagined my own cock thrusting into her tight little hole.

After ten minutes of steady fucking, her moans began to slow.

"Why did you slow down? Fuck me faster. Your cock feels so good!" she pleaded with him.

"I can't. I'm ready to cum," he said.

"I told you so. That's why I wanted you to eat me first," she scolded him.

"You don't seem to be in any position to dictate what I do little girl," he said.

"Do what you promised and pull out and eat me, okay?"

"Maybe next time," he said amused with himself.

"You bastard!" she said.

I heard him begin grunting as apparently he began fucking her hard and deep again. He wasn't going to eat her after all, apparently.

"Don't you dare cum yet!" she yelled as I could hear her struggling against the handcuffs.

Those words fell on deaf ears. He continued to pound her unmercifully. As continued to use her body she struggled.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight. Oh fuck, I'm gonna...Oh fuck! I'm cumming in your sweet little pussy!" he yelled.

"I'm almost there too!" she screamed at him.

He took extra long strokes as his balls swelled with their immense load.

"Oh fuck, here I cum!!!!" he yelled.

"No!!" she yelled.

Then there was only silence from her as he grunted with each blast of his semen.

Her previous resistance to the sex only excited him even more and his cum spilled out of him and filled her up completely.

"You bastard, you said you would pull out and you didn't. What about me?" she asked him.

That was pretty low of him. He did promise.

Just then his cell phone rang.

"I have to get this Jenna, it's my sister coming up on the caller I.D." he said.

There were a few mumbled exchanges and then I heard him tell Jenna that he had to go pick up his sister.

He told her that her blind date turned out to be a real jerk and he would be back to make it up to her.

"Sounds like he's a jerk like you. Throw me the key to the cuffs, so I can take a shower. You better eat my pussy when you get back or else," she told him.

"I promise. Now forgive me but I only have time to unlock one of your hands. You'll have to do the rest. I really have to go. She sounded hysterical to me on the phone."

"Oh and one other thing, as you know, my roommate is asleep in the room next door. Try not to wake him up," he said.

He was too late. Her moaning had already done that to me a long time ago.

I heard the front door shut and went to lie down to finish myself off. I was ready to burst. That's when I heard her cursing through the wall.

"He goes wham, bam and thank you mam. Then out the door he goes. Damn it, I can't get it to unlock. Oh fucking great."

I wondered what she did.

"Hello out there! Ted's roommate! I need some help!" she yelled.

Oh shit, I had a hard on that wouldn't quit and she needed me for something. I threw on a pair of boxers and yelled back, "I'm coming!"

Truth was I was almost "cumming" when she called.

I went to the door and knocked.

"Come in, I can't get up and don't be shocked but I'm naked," she said. My hand began to tremble when she said that. As I turned the knob, I tried to control myself. But I couldn't wait to see her, in all her naked glory.

I slowly pushed against the door and looked in. There she was, lying in the middle of Joe's king-size poster bed. A fur covered handcuff kept each ankle securely restrained.

She also had her left hand restrained to a post but her right hand was free. She tried to cover herself a little with that one, but it was really of no use.

"I know what this must look like to you. Pretty funny huh? Well the key broke off in the lock and Ted said you were home. Can you help get me out of this?" she asked trying her best not to cry.

"Well, I'll try. My name is Dave," I said trying to put her at ease.

I looked at the lock and sure enough, the key was broken off inside.

"We were fooling around and his sister called. I was going to take a shower but I did something to the key I think," she said, trying to make conversation.

"I know, the walls are pretty thin around here," I said.

"You mean you heard us?" she asked and looked down at my crotch.

I was busted. My hard on hadn't subsided as I sat on the bed looking at the cuffs and staring at her beautiful body.

I looked down at the tent in my shorts and said, "Yeah, I'm sorry. I can't help it."

"Don't worry, you didn't build the walls, just get me out of this," she said.

She was being awfully nice.

"I can't get you out of these. Do you want me to cover you up?" I asked.

"Why don't you take those off and then we'll be even," she said pointing to my shorts.

She caught me off guard and I blushed. I gave out a nervous laugh.

In a sexy voice she said, "I wasn't joking."

I asked her, "Are you sure?"

"Well if you heard us before, then you know everything. Will you do it?" she asked.

"Do what?" I replied.

"You know, eat me out. He left me high and dry. Well I don't know about dry," she said.

"That's right. You must be still full of...," I began to say.

She cut me off in mid sentence. "Please, I need to cum so bad. Don't you like me?"

I never considered this. Before I could say anything again, she recognized my hesitancy.

"You can do anything you want to me afterward, if you'll do this one little thing. I promise. Besides, it's only a little cum," she said trying to act innocently and batting her big "Doe" eyes at me.

I knew what she was asking me to do and my body betrayed me. How often would I get a chance to fuck a perfect "ten"? I stood up and pulled off my shorts. My hard on sprang out.

She gasped, "Oh my, that's bigger than Ted's. I can't wait till you stick that in me."

Neither could I!

I moved to the foot of the bed and lay down between her legs.

"I've wanted someone to do this for so long. My roommate told me about it. She called it creampie eating," she said.

I looked at her pussy. It was shiny and wet. She kept herself well trimmed with only a small patch of hair above her clit. There was a wet spot on the sheets and some of his cum had already begun to dribble out of her pussy.

Her long tanned legs framed her pussy nicely and her ass was slowly gyrating in anticipation of my tongue on her cunt. You could tell she was excited because her clit was swollen and sticking out.

"Go slow with your tongue, I need to cum!"

I slid closer and could smell her pussy now. It smelled strongly of his cum mixed with a little sweat and some perfume. But hearing the excitement in her voice caused me continue on.

"I could do this," I told myself.

I tentatively extended my tongue out and ran it from the bottom of her pussy and up to her clit, collecting some of his milky white cum along the way. Her pussy lips felt sticky and hot.

She moaned with appreciation, "Oooh that feels so nice. Now taste it. Doesn't it taste good?"

I swallowed the sticky fluid on my tongue and found it to be a little salty.

"He worked so hard putting it there. He fucked me too hard with his cock before but your kisses are making it all better," she said trying to sound like a little girl.

I looked up at her and went, "Mmmm, not bad" and she squealed with delight.

"Oooh goody, then lick it like an ice cream cone and then put your tongue inside of me Dave and you can have some more. This is so hot!" she said with a sexy voice now.

I brought my tongue back down to the bottom of her cunt. Then I got an idea. I dipped down a little further and found her puckered little asshole. I ran my tongue all around it and tasted some juices that had run down there.

She moaned loudly and reached down with her right hand and shoved my face deep in her sweet ass. When she did this, my tongue slid into her hole.

Neither of us was expecting this. Her body jumped and she groaned, "Oh fuck yeah! I'm a bad girl now eat my ass!"

She was driving me nuts with her instructions.

I figured I was here, so I might as well experiment with her. I probed as deep as I could inside her rectum with my tongue.

"Nobody's ever done that to me. Lick it real good," she cried.

Her ass was so tight that I couldn't go any deeper than I was but she didn't care. Her sphincter gripped my tongue and I wiggled it around for her.

It was hard to breath in this position so I slowly withdrew my tongue and began rimming her instead.

"I can't take anymore. Please do my pussy now!" she begged.

Sensing her desperation, I moved my face upward and began licking her pussy lips from top to bottom again.

As she squirmed with delight, I marveled in the sticky, salty taste he left behind.

"Is it good? I mean his cum? Do you like the taste? Most of my girlfriends all swallow too, you know."

Terrific, I thought. She's comparing me to her other girlfriends.

Now was the time to get her really excited. I slid my tongue into her hole. It easily penetrated her and now it was being gripped by the smooth walls of her cunt. It felt so hot and tight. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she moaned.

Suddenly I felt the warm sticky load that he left behind. It felt immense and was like warm, thick pudding in there.

For heaven's sake, he must have filled all of her insides with his stuff. What did I get myself into?

"Suck it out now. Suck out all of his nasty cum. You're my little cum sucker now. Make it all clean for me again. You'll be my little cum sucker, from now on! Don't stop till you got it all, do you hear me?"

Wow, was she into this. I did as she wanted and wiggled my tongue in her snatch.

"I said suck it! Now suck me out bitch!" she yelled.

Holy shit. She was beginning to lose it. So I removed my tongue and placed my lips and mouth over her cunt and sucked.

When I did that, she reached down with her free hand again and pushed my head into her sopping cunt.

"That's it, I'm so fucking full. Now get it all!"

When I sucked her pussy for the first time, I got a great big mouthful of his jizz. The amount surprised me as well as its thickness. It even stuck to my tongue.

"You don't know what you're doing to me. Whatever you do, don't stop."

I couldn't answer her of course. I had to swallow. To my surprise, this time it tasted sweet.

"Ugh, it feels so good. I feel you sucking him out of me. He came so much this time. He made my insides warm when he came. Do you really like it?"

I answered her again, the only way I could. "MMMM, mmm!"

"Then I'll make sure you get all you can handle. I can't tell you how good your tongue feels on my pussy after that hard fucking," she said.

I listened and continued servicing her. The harder I sucked the more of his cum came out. But soon enough, she began emptying out. You could say she was clean again.

"Finish me now!" she begged.

So I fastened my lips to her clit and pushed a finger inside of her dripping pussy. After only a few minutes it appeared that she was ready to cum.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum. Suck my clit harder. Oh fuckkk.....!!!"

Her legs stiffened and her hand grabbed the back of my head again. This time, she pushed so hard I thought I couldn't breathe. I felt her pussy pulsating wildly on my finger so I shoved another finger inside of her. I held my breath as she came, so as to not move from the spot.

Once her orgasm began to subside a little, I drew a much needed breath. I knew her clit would be too sensitive now to keep sucking on it.

So I withdrew my finger and sucked at her pussy lips again. I hoped to drink some of her nectar and sure enough, she was dripping wet.

When she couldn't take any more stimulation, she had to push me away.

Now both my roommate and his girlfriend were satisfied. I knew that for sure. I had their combined cum in my belly.

Now it was my turn! I was fit to be tied. I needed to fuck this beautiful babe so bad and she knew it. This was my chance to finally fuck a chick that was way out of my league.

"Are you ready to fuck me now?" she asked.

I slid up on the bed and put my cock to her pussy lips as my unspoken answer.

Better judgment hit me suddenly.

"I need a condom," I said and ran to my room. When I got back, it was already rolled on. I jumped between her legs.

"Wait," she said.

What could she want now?

"Promise me you'll do this again for me if I ask? I'll even introduce you to my roommate. She's the one who told me about this. She doesn't see that guy anymore. In fact, she's not seeing anyone right now. Promise you'll be my creampie eater and maybe you can be hers too," she said.

She knew what she was asking but already knew the answer. I had my hard cock pressed to her pussy.

"You want me to suck your pussy for you after you and Ted have sex," I said.

"Yes and it doesn't only have to be after Ted," she said.

What a little whore!

"Anything you want but please let me fuck you!" I said.

"Okay, but do it hard! That's how I like it!" she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

I slid my aching rod in her. It was pure heaven. She was so hot and tight. I knew I wouldn't last very long.

I began a nice rhythm and as I readied myself for a good fuck, I heard the rumble of Ted's car again.

"NO!!!" I screamed.

"Stop and go back to your room. I don't want any trouble with him. I'll make it up to you, I swear."

"My fucking luck", I said.

I pulled my rod out. It was shiny, with her juices and bobbing in the air.

I grabbed my shorts and took one last look at her naked body and then closed Ted's door behind me.

I lied back down in my bed as I heard the front door open and then close again. I heard him open his bedroom door.

He said, "You're still handcuffed?"

Jenna said, "I broke the key."

He laughed and said, "Let me see how they work again."

I heard another click.

"Why did you lock my free hand up again? I thought you were going to unlock me?" she said.

"I will in a few minutes. But seeing as I still have a naked woman in my bed, I might as well take advantage of the situation. Sorry you couldn't shower up. I really would have eaten you out!" he said.

"Yeah sure you would have, now unlock me."

"No, I'm gonna fuck you like the bad girl you are," he said playfully.

This bondage game was apparently turning them both on and she played along. She half heartedly struggled against the cuffs from what I could hear.

Like a recurring bad dream, I heard her moaning again through the wall. They were enjoying another round of rough sex and I was left to pull my crank.

cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers