Things Get Hairy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara climbed onto the table, kissing my cock as she moved her body around so that she was on top of me, her mouth still level with my cock and her legs on either side of my head. She reached down, hitching up her skirt to reveal her glorious, hairy cunt. I could already see that she was wet and needed no encouragement to reach up and grab her arse, pulling that wonderful bush down onto my face.

Instantly I tasted her sweet, warm juices and my tongue slipped inside her sex, probing and exploring her body. Sara let out a loud moan and then I felt her hot lips return to my throbbing member. She took it in her mouth and began sucking hard and eagerly, her tongue flicking against the top of my shaft, her lips soft and warm as she bobbed her head up and down on my rock hard cock.

I knew I couldn't last long and tried to hold out as long as I could, focusing on the task at hand. I moved my mouth down, finding her clit and began to suck and lick it. The response was instantaneous. Sara moved her hips, pushing her cunt down onto my face, essentially smothering me in her bush. I didn't mind and kept kissing, sucking and licking feeling her juices run down my chin as I did so.

Within moments Sara's breathing changed and there was an increase in muffled moans until finally she took my erect cock from her mouth and let out a louder moan of sheer pleasure. Above me her body trembled as an orgasm washed over her and her body tensed slightly. The moan became longer and it was all to much for me, with a loud grunt my cock twitched and just as I began to shoot I felt her lips clamp down around the head again and I felt her greedily suck all my thick cum as it filled her mouth.

The orgasm, so long in coming was intense, my dick throbbed and twitched and I knew I'd just erupted in her, leaving a healthy dose of cum in her. Pleasure made me moan loudly, it muffled by the cunt my face was buried in, my toes curled and I kept pumping until every last drop of cum seemed to have been expelled.

Sara hopped off and I lay there panting, my face covered in her hot, sticky juices. I thought we were finished but Sara came up and kissed me. Surprised I kissed her back and opened my mouth to slide my tongue between her lips, as I did she returned the gesture and quite a bit of my own cum was passed into my open mouth.

The surprise of the taste of the thick, salty goo made me cough. Pulling away Sara giggled and then straddled my face.

"I want at least one more orgasm before break finishes." She glanced at the clock on the wall. "You have five minutes, get on with it."

And with that she lowered her hot cunt back onto my mouth. I reached up grabbing her big juicy arse and my tongue sprang into action. The way she'd ordered me around was a massive turn on and pleasing her now seemed like the most important thing in the world.

I felt her hair brush against my face and savoured the taste of her cunt as my tongue found her warm, tight hole once more. I slipped inside and curled my tongue, licking around the entrance of her sex, delighting in the moans above me. She pushed down, almost suffocating me.

I pulled back, gasped a few mouthfuls of air and then turned my attention to her clit once more. I worked it over with my tongue, licking quickly almost flicking it with the tip of my tongue. As I did so her breathing quickened and the moans became more intense. I felt her body tense and her thighs tighten around my head.

She began to shake and let out a louder moan, tensing for a few seconds as the orgasm took her and then relaxing.

Sara did not move and so I kept licking and exploring, and within moments another orgasm shook her body, followed almost instantly by another as this third one died down she reached down and pulled my mouth from her sopping sex and patted me on the head.

"That'll do for today." Her voice was almost a purr of pleasure at this point and she swung a leg over me, hopping from the table and adjusting her dress.

I lay on the table panting, my cock still out but softening and my face and beard covered in warm, wet cunt juice.

Sara stood over me and grasped my cock and balls squeezing them.

"I can't wait to ride this next time." She said with a smile and then she dropped her black, lacy knickers onto my face. "Here, you can add these to your collection."

With that she left and after a moment to catch my breath and reflect on what I had just done I sat up, pocketed the underwear and dressed myself.

I had cracked and become a cheater, and it appeared that Sara wasn't finished with me yet. And part of me eagerly awaited my next encounter with her hot, hairy pussy.

12