Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 03

Story Info
The sexual tension escalates.
3k words
4.64
41.2k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot, damn hot, and as Luke wiped the sweat off his brow, he glanced at his wife and realized it was getting even hotter. Damn. Sarah was driving him crazy, wearing those skimpy shorts and that itty-bitty shirt that barely fit her as she bent over what was shaping up to be a really pretty flower garden. Every inch of her exposed newly tanned skin was tempting him to go over there and get dirty with her, in more ways than one.

He returned his attention to the brand new coat of paint he'd spent the past day and a half putting on the house and tried not to think about Sarah. When he did, he only got more and more confused about his feelings.

He often wavered between an awkward feeling of "it's none of my business" and "I'll never know if I don't ask." Luke still hadn't asked Sarah about the phone call he'd overheard his first night at home – he'd convinced himself it didn't mean anything to him since he had no feelings for her anyway. Even so, he'd decided to stick around and see if any of his memories returned. Then, if it mattered, he'd ask her who the hell she'd been talking to and why.

Well, none of his memories had returned yet, but Luke found the more time he spent with this woman, the more he liked Sarah and wanted to get to know her. She was smart, caring, funny. The problem was, even without his memories, it was starting to matter to him that she might be in love with someone else. There was definitely an attraction between them, some type of bond Luke couldn't explain even if he tried, but he didn't know what the hell to do about it. He was pretty sure Sarah felt it too. Was it proper to make a move on a woman you were married to when you couldn't remember your history with her? Especially if you thought she might have been cheating on you behind your back?

Plus, he was now having other doubts as well. It had hit him one afternoon while bringing in the mail that the address on his driver's license didn't match this one, and Sarah had said they'd lived here a few years. What the hell did that mean? He'd asked Sarah about it, hoping she could offer a reasonable explanation. She had seemed surprised, maybe a little shocked, but then had brushed it off as unimportant, something he'd just forgotten to have done. He thought, but didn't argue, that he was pretty sure it was illegal to forget such things after a certain amount of time.

Why didn't he believe she was being completely honest with him? Why didn't it make sense, the idea of Sarah, such a quiet, devoted lady, cheating on him? Did she lead a secret life, whoring around behind his back for kicks? Or worse, had she done it with his approval, for both of their kicks? Either scenario scared the hell out of Luke, quite frankly. The man he was now absolutely could not tolerate sharing his wife with any other lover. He'd definitely leave her first, but… maybe he was just jumping to conclusions. Maybe he should just accept what she had said was plausible and forget about his doubts.

So many doubts…

There was also the money he'd discovered in his bank account. His single bank account, which had a hell of a lot of money in it for someone whose wife and home gave Luke the impression they were struggling along financially. He had begun to wonder if he'd discovered Sarah's infidelity and had been planning to make a break by opening an account she couldn't access.

If Sarah were cheating or in love with someone else, was she just staying with Luke now because he'd lost his memories and she felt sorry for him? He hated the idea of that more than the idea of her cheating. Of course, Luke also had to wonder about his own fidelity, being away from her so much. What kind of man had he really been? What kind of marriage had they really had? Maybe he'd been the guilty party and she was trying to protect him from that knowledge now…

Aw, hell. There were those doubts again, creeping in no matter how hard he tried not to think about them. He and Sarah had agreed to counseling together, and their first appointment was tomorrow afternoon. Maybe he'd get some answers then.

He sighed and then lowered the paint roller to its pan. Sarah must have caught on to the fact that he was finished with his task because her sweet voice called out, "So what do you think?"

He turned and figured she was asking his opinion about her flowers, but he couldn't help himself. His eyes caught and lingered on her, kneeling in the grass, using the back of her wrist to wipe her brow, leaving a smudge of dirt there and still looking so damn sexy he once again couldn't believe he'd won this creature for his wife.

"So?" Sarah prompted again, a little uncertainly.

"Beautiful," was all he said. She smiled happily and her own gaze slid to the work he'd just finished. "That looks so much better. Do you want me to help you finish up?"

Together they worked to get the job done, but the sweltering heat of the Georgia sun about did both of them in. Luke had long ago discarded his t-shirt, and Sarah's was wet and sticking to her chest by the time they called it quits and headed inside to the kitchen for something to drink.

"Are you feeling OK? You haven't overdone it, have you?" she asked him for about the hundredth time since he'd started tinkering around the house.

"I'm fine. Just thirsty."

She poured him some sweet iced tea and then leaned back against the refrigerator to gulp down her own fair share. Luke watched her, wondering if there was anything sexier than a scantily-clad woman like her covered in sweat, in that pose. Too late he realized Sarah was doing some watching of her own, her eyes lingering on his bare chest. Suddenly their eyes met. He saw her swallow and turn away, then say, "What would you like for dinner? I was thinking of making pot roast, but—oh!" She had knocked something to the floor and bent to pick it up. Since it was closer to him, he bent down to pick it up at the same time. "Oh, sorry," she said when they awkwardly bumped into each other coming up.

Luke couldn't say for sure how it happened or who made the first move, but the next thing he knew, his lips were on hers and her arms were around his neck, hanging on for dear life. It started out slow and tentative and quickly exploded into one hell of a kiss. He slid one hand around Sarah's waist, hauling her smaller body against his much harder one. The impact made her gasp, and he took full advantage, sliding his tongue inside her lips for a taste. It was hot and hungry and fierce, the way they tasted each other. She bit and sucked at his lower lip, her hands tangling in his hair to keep him from pulling away from her. He found himself backing her up until she was pressed firm against the refrigerator door, no room for escape herself.

Finally, they had to breathe, so Luke pulled away but didn't stop, moving his head down to the side of her neck. She tasted damp and salty, but he didn't care, not when Sarah gasped, "Oh, Luke, yes!"

He slid one hand over her smooth midriff, pushing her tank top up as he sought out the feel of her breast. Finding it, he slid his fingers beneath the elastic of her bra, teasing her until she begged, "Please Luke!"

"What do you want, Sarah? Tell me and I'll do it," he whispered heavily in her ear. "I don't know what you like."

She kissed him hard, then said, "You. I like you. Please …" He realized her hands were no longer holding him against her. They were between their bodies, reaching for the zipper of his jeans as her eyes begged him not to stop. "Make love to me, Luke. It's all either of us wants."

Reason vanished. Once again his mouth was on hers, his hands were on her body, lifting her until her arms clung to his neck so she didn't fall. He carried her down the hall until he had to make a choice – his room or hers? Luke supposed he should take her into her room, their room, but he still felt most comfortable in the space he'd been given. He veered to the left and pushed open the door to the guest room. He lowered her to the bed, and when he made to pull away, she arched against him, her lips clung to his in a wild, urgent display of need. Sarah pushed at his jeans, shoving them past his hips as she tore her mouth away from his, only to lave hot, tiny kisses across his chest. His hands sought her heated skin, skimming under her shirt, pushing the offending garment up and over her head and tossing it aside. She strained against him, offering more. Against his lips, he felt her mouth form his name, pleading for more.

It didn't take him long to get rid of the rest of her clothes and his. He pushed Sarah back onto the bed, wanting to make this good for her but knowing he probably wouldn't be able to. Not this time. His lips found and suckled her breasts while one of his hands explored the sensitive area between her thighs. Oh yeah, she was wet, more than ready for him, he discovered. Pushing her legs apart, he settled himself between them, then lifted his mouth from hers so he could see her eyes when he first entered her. He tried to make it slow, his entry; slow so they would both feel as much sensation as possible from the experience. Her mouth opened wide and her breathing became even more labored, as if she too were as affected by their joining as he was. Luke pushed until all of him rested inside her tight heat, and then he stilled, leaning down to taste her mouth again.

"Luke, please," she begged and wiggled beneath him. He felt one of her legs wrap around his, and she arched her hips up and against his, burying him even deeper. They both moaned, and Luke couldn't hold back anymore. He didn't know how long it had been since they'd had sex, but for his damaged mind, it felt like this was the first time ever. He could hardly control his thrusts as he tried not to pound away at her like some rutting animal. It didn't help that she was moaning like a bitch in heat, matching his every thrust with one of her own. He felt his control slip and knew he was about to lose it. With a mighty groan and one last, hard thrust he came, then managed a few more thrusts as his cock emptied its seed inside her. Since Sarah was trembling beneath him, he assumed she had managed an orgasm too, and he was grateful he hadn't embarrassed himself too much.

He rolled off her and felt totally drained. Luke knew he could go right to sleep, but hell, he was too sticky and hot. He needed a shower bad. He glanced at her, and Sarah curled up against him, sliding one arm across his chest, looking suddenly shy and uncertain and yet totally uncaring that they were both sweaty and filthy as hell.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I don't know if that meant anything to you, but it meant more to me than I can say right now."

He didn't want her to doubt that he'd wanted what had happened, so he lifted her face so he could see her eyes. "It meant something," he assured her. Then, as if they both realized what had happened and how ridiculous they must sound, their faces slowly burst into big ridiculous smiles.

"I think we're ruining the sheets. Care for a shower?" Luke suggested.

"Together?"

"Unless you prefer to shower alone," he answered diplomatically, hoping she wanted to continue this intimacy with him.

"Together," Sarah said emphatically, leaning over to kiss him.

Luke was pretty sure that shower was the most erotic thing he'd ever experienced in his life as they each used their hands to rediscover the other. He was amazed that Sarah let his hands glide over her naked curves so freely and so patiently. He found himself particularly fascinated with her breasts, which were not as large as he'd imagined, but filled the shape of his hands just perfect. As for her, Sarah couldn't keep her mouth off him, and even seemed a little amazed about something as her soapy hands wandered over his muscled arms and chest. He finally commented on her rapt attention to his pectorals, and she blushed and leaned into him shyly beneath the spray, then admitted, "I-I haven't really noticed what good shape you're in lately."

"What? Did I used to be soft or something?" he teased.

"No!" She licked at his nipple, murmured a brief, sexy, "Mmm," then explained, "You've always been lean, but never like this."

"And you like this better?" he asked, already knowing the answer was yes because of the way she touched him. "Mmmm," was her answer as she slowly sank to her knees and discovered another part of him she obviously liked. At first, she used her soapy hands to caress his length, but as he quickly grew in arousal, she began to press tiny kisses to the head of his cock. For Luke, it was a totally new sensation, and he felt his knees almost buckle beneath him, especially when Sarah took him into the heat of her mouth.

"Oh god," he groaned and helplessly pushed his hips into her wanting more. She didn't disappoint. Her lips and tongue worshipped his cock like a pro, bringing him to the edge of orgasm so that he was gritting his teeth trying to maintain control. "Enough," he managed a bit raggedly. "I'm gonna cum," he warned.

Sarah pulled her mouth off him long enough to smile up at him and say, "It's OK. You love for me to swallow."

"Yeah, but do you like it?" he groaned.

"Not always," she admitted, even as she continued to pump his cock with one hand. "But this time I want to. Don't hold back." And then her mouth was on him again, her eyes smiling up at him as she watched him struggle for control. When she actually began licking and sucking his shaft, Luke finally lost it. It felt like he came buckets down her throat, but she greedily swallowed every bit without complaint.

Afterward, she stood and resumed her exploration of his body, not looking the least bit disgusted or disappointed with him. In fact, with a happy sigh, Sarah leaned forward and hugged him, resting her slick, wet and naked body against his as if there were nothing else she'd rather be doing. Hell, Luke was no Superman and he doubted he would be able to get it up again for a while, but he was a gentleman and didn't want her to go unsatisfied. He allowed himself the pleasure of hugging her back, pressing her naked front against his as he slid his hands over her backside in his own gentle exploration before pulling away so he could position her just right…

She giggled when, after pressing her against the wall, he began kissing his way down her throat, down to her lovely breasts and then positioned her left leg up and at an awkward angle. "Luke?!" she squealed when he got on his knees and began kissing the sensitive mound of her belly just above her pubic area. Pushing her leg over his shoulder for support, he then began kissing the inside of her thighs. "Oh god, Luke…" Sarah moaned when his tongue got involved and discovered her slit. He licked and tasted her until she was trembling above him, begging him to stop. With one last thrust of his tongue against her clit, she came hard, clutching at his hair and pressing his mouth against her mound even as her hips lost control and humped his face.

With a satisfied smile, Luke lifted himself and gathered her in his arms, pulling her in close for a sexy open-mouthed kiss. In the heat of the moment, he'd forgotten that she had just swallowed his semen and he had sucked her pussy juices and the taste of it mixed together was a bit strange at first. Her eyes flew open and met his, as if she'd just come to the same realization. Sarah was the first one to make a weird face, but she didn't pull away. Luke broke the kiss with an odd look of his own. "Gross," they both said at the same time before bursting into laughter and washing out their mouths with the spray of the shower. Finally Luke felt his still not-quite-100-percent body begging for rest, and reluctantly reached around the curtain for a towel.

"You've wrung me out, woman," he teased. "I feel like I could sleep for at least a week."

Not even bothering with clothes or covering, they snuggled together in the bed, Sarah seeming just as tired as Luke was. Perhaps it was because they'd both just released a lot of pent up frustration, both physical and emotional, after all these weeks of tip-toeing around each other. It felt as if everything, and yet nothing, had been resolved in that one torrid fuck.

As if she were reading his mind, Sarah sighed against him and murmured, half asleep, "We need to talk. I have things I need to tell you."

With a sigh of his own, Luke smiled, almost asleep and agreed, "Tomorrow."