Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 04

Story Info
Buffy & Angel meet up again.
2.3k words
3.8
13.2k
00

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

4

The week was really restless for Angel. He just wanted the meetings to be done and over with so he could head to Sunnydale and see Buffy. 'Just thinking about her brings a smile to my face and makes me feel happy inside.'

"Well we've done the preliminaries and it looks like everything is set," Spike said.

"What about the Computer Graphics Department? Willow you taking care of that?"

"Sure thing Mr. McKeon." Willow Rosenburg had always treated her boss with the utmost respect.

"Willow, don't call me Mr. McKeon. It makes me think of my father. So just call me Angel, okay?" Angel said smiling at the redhead.

"Okay. Oh, Angel I was wondering if I could leave early today because I have a friend in Sunnydale to visit?

"Sure. Actually we'll leave together since I'm heading that way. I'm taking the limo there."

"Yeah, that'd be great. I didn't know you had friends in Sunnydale."

"Oh, I just have one." 'She ain't no friend. She's one great lover.'

"Hey it's not fair that she gets to ride in the limo!" Xander exclaimed.

"I'm going to visit Buffy. You can come along too. If it's okay with you Angel?"

"Sure." Angel was stunned. Willow's friend in Sunnydale is none other than Buffy. His Buffy. 'Could things get any weirder? Probably.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel, Willow and Xander were in the limo headed to Sunnydale. It had been quite a while since both Willow and Xander had been Buffy.

"I can't believe that we're gonna see Buffy! It's been ages."

"Yeah. I haven't seen the Buffster in quite a while." Angel had to smile at Xander's nickname for Buffy. He just couldn't wait to spend some time with her.

"So the both of you knew Buffy growing up?" Angel asked curiously.

"Actually we've known her since high school. Xander and I grew up together."

"Oh. No wonder you can tolerate him."

"Hey! That's uncalled for! I'm a great friend."

"He's just kidding Xander." The limo then stopped off in front of their destination.

"Enjoy your weekend Angel," Willow said smiling.

"Thanks you too."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was getting dressed and was planning to meet Angel at the hotel when the doorbell rang.

'I wonder who that could be? It couldn't be Angel, but that would be a nice surprise.' Buffy quickly made her way down the stairs and opened the door to be surprised by her high school friends.

"Oh my God! Willow, Xander, it's so good to see you," she said hugging the redhead and then the dark haired guy.

"You to Buffy. We both thought that we'd surprise you."

"Surprise!" Xander exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Wow! I'm surprised. Come on inside." They made it to the living room to sit on the couch. Willow looked at Buffy and could tell by the way she's dressed that she had already made plans for the night.

"Buffy were you planning on going out tonight? You looked all dressed up and I doubt it's for us."

"You sure look hot Buffster." Buffy's attire was a beige camisole with a brown skirt and shoes to match.

"Thanks Xander. Actually you're right Willow. I was going out, but since you two are here I'll just call my friend and we'll meet up tomorrow."

"Oh, Buffy I feel bad really. You don't have to change your mind you know."

"It's okay Willow. I'm gonna go up and change, call my friend and be right down to talk about old times."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel had just arrived at the hotel and sat on the couch with his legs up on the table and his shoes next to him on the carpeted floor. His head was leaned back resting on a cushion, the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up and he taken off his tie. Angel looked so relax and rested, but was interrupted by the telephone ringing in his room.

'Who would be calling me here? Please let it not Darla' Angel quickly made his way and answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi Angel." Angel just took a moment to stop and realized that it was Buffy calling him.

"Buffy."

"The one and only." He already figured out why she called.

"Is something wrong?"

"Actually yes. You see my two friends from high school came by and I really wanted to stay with them because being rude isn't nice. Then at the same timeā€¦"

"Buffy. You're babbling. It's okay if you wanna stay with your friends."

"Really?" She thought he was being sweet about the whole thing because they were supposed to spend time together.

"Yeah. I'm just going to miss you tonight. It's going to be lonely in this bed all alone with no one to talk to."

"I doubt talking is what we'd be doing," she said smiling.

"Have fun with your friends and I'll see you soon."

"I'm coming tomorrow."

"There's no rush. I don't want your friends thinking that I'm tying you up."

"I didn't know you liked bondage," she said huskily.

"That's not what I meant and you know it. See you soon. 'Night Buffy."

" 'Night Angel."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy went back downstairs dressed in jeans and a cute T-shirt that read "LOVE ME" on it.

"So how long has it been you guys?"

"Quite a while Buffy. The last time we saw each other it was your birthday."

"Yeah, now I remember. So Willow how's Oz doing?"

"He's fine actually. He has a gig here so I thought that I'd surprise him," Willow said smiling.

"How about you Xander?"

"Well Cordy is wondering when I'm going to pop the question. I'm not ready yet."

"Well you better not keep her waiting any longer. She might find another guy." They chatted for the rest of the night and they all headed to bed around two in the morning.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy had made plans to go shopping with Willow, while Xander went to visit his parents. They would all meet up later and hopefully Buffy could find away to see Angel. A part of her wished that her friends wouldn't come, but she was thrilled to see them anyway.

It was about noon and Willow suggested that they head over to the food court. Willow was rather curious about her longtime friend's whereabouts. She wanted to know if Buffy had a boyfriend.

"So Buffy when you were all dressed up yesterday, were you going on a date?"

"Maybe." Willow looked at her.

"Okay. Yes, I was. But it's no big deal. I told him that maybe I'll see him tonight."

"You should see him. I'll be seeing Oz and chances are Xander might convince Cordelia to stop by."

"But I feel bad about bailing out you guys."

"It's okay. So what's he like? Where is he from? Are you in love with him?"

"Gee Willow! Why so many questions? He's sweet. He's from L.A. the last question is a no for now." Buffy really wasn't ready to tell Willow about her and Angel. She just wouldn't understand how her feelings are for Angel.

~*~*~*~*~*

A part of Angel hoped that Buffy would come see him tonight because he was getting annoyed with the excessive phone calls that he wife was giving him. She knew that he has to be away, but she was being a bitch about it.

'How stupid could I be to ever marry her? Oh, great the phone is ringing again.'

"Hello," he said unenthusiastically.

"I guess I shouldn't have called."

"Oh, Buffy. I'm so sorry. I thought you were Darla."

"Oh, it's okay. I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming over." That last statement just brought a smile to his face.

"I'll be waiting," he said smiling ear to ear.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy made her way to the hotel room and booked the one that was right next to him. She didn't want to be too suspicious about their whereabouts. She had never done this before and it was dangerous, exciting and an adventure that she wouldn't forget.

Buffy left her luggage in her room, made her way out and knocked on his door.

"Hi," she said smiling.

"Buffy, come on in." Buffy brushed past him with her breasts beneath her blouse making a brief contact with his chest. He turned to watch her legs walk right inside and went straight into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. He quickly locked the door and made his way to the bedroom.

She was sitting with her legs crossed with her arms behind her back leaning on the bed. He black skirt hiked up a bit exposing her thighs before him.

"See anything you like?" She asked with a smile that held something more.

"You actually," she said making his way over to her. He then lowered his head and captured her lips into a sweet kiss. Her hands went through the short hairs of his neck grasping him closer to her deepening the kiss. He let go and licked his lips to look into her green eyes.

"So are we going to eat? You must be hungry."

"Actually, I wanted to have dessert. So why don't you get out of these clothes and we'll have dessert," she said pulling his tie to have his face meet hers and their lips were mere inches apart.

"Okay," he swallowed the lump that was apparently in his throat. She moved her lips into his and started kissing him. He placed his hands on the bed for support and Buffy began to undue his tie tossing it aside and started with the buttons of his shirt. Angel all the deepening the kiss by placing his tongue with hers and enjoyed the feeling. Buffy moaned at the contact. Her fingers were beginning to have trouble with the buttons so she tore the shirt open and then went to the waistband of his pants and unbuckled his belt, while Angel's lips left hers and went onto her as his fingers undid her blouse letting it fall off her shoulders.

His next task was undoing her bar and threw that onto the floor. He lifted her up in his arms and unzipped her skirt letting it fall. Angel's brown eyes looked at the sight of Buffy with her bare breasts before him and her lacy black underwear. Buffy had already finished with his pants so he was standing before her in his black silk boxers. The sight of his chest all muscular and strong to the nice smile that always shows her how happy he is.

She went back on the bed moving further up as Angel quickly she his boxers remaining nude before him. He went on the bed and lay beside her and proceeded to kiss her as his hand wandered down and found the waistband of her panties maneuvering his fingers feeling her all around. He then slid her panties off with Buffy kicking them off. His hand went right back to her stomach going lower and lower until he felt her mound, which was smooth. His fingertips touching her sensitive mound caused little jots of electricity down there.

Buffy's hand found it's way to his throbbing erection and began stroking it. She loved feeling his erection in her hand and hearing him moan while they kissed. His lips left hers and started kissing her neck as his hand went back to its place right between her legs parting it open and gently began rubbing her clit with gentle strokes. As his fingers continued on Buffy's moans increased the heat in her body.

"More Angel," she said breathlessly. Angel went in with his ministrations by placing a finger inside going in and out of her while his thumb rubbed in her sensitive spot.

"Hmm. More Angel," He inserted another finger as her hips began rocking back and forth. Angel went and added another finger. Buffy's body just couldn't handle the sensations anymore. She felt her orgasm approaching.

"Angel. Please stop," she said out of breath. He moved his lips to wards her ear and whispered.

"Do you really want that?" He then increased the speed of his fingers.

"No. I'm just so close that I'm about to come."

"Come for me," he said huskily. Buffy heard those words and her hips bucked wildly as her orgasm approached.

"Yes!" Buffy breathing went down, as she looked those brown eyes.

"I'm getting you for this," she said wickedly. She then continued stroking him faster.

"Buffy! No!"

"Yes!" She continued on, but Angel placed his hand over hers.

"Please. I just need to be inside of you," he said filled with lust.

"Okay. But I'm getting you back."

"Fine." She then moved her body and had her back facing him. Buffy then took a hold of his erection and slid it right into her opening. They both hissed at the contact. Buffy had an advantage in this situation because she could control his actions. She looked down and watched him going in and out of her entryway. Buffy began clenching her inner muscles to hear Angel moan in satisfaction.

Angel's hands found it's way to her breasts and began massaging them between his fingers lightly tweaking her nipples causing Buffy to moan loudly.

"Oh!" Buffy felt every part of her body just buzzing reacting with Angel's erection inside of her and his hands just sculpting her as if she was the perfect piece of art. She tilted her head until her lips reached his and leaned in for a kiss. As she let go of the kiss she increased her speed even faster.

"Faster!" Angel leaned his hips up and they both in unison began bucking their hips wildly until their orgasm took over.

"Ugh!" As Buffy slid over she leaned into Angel and looked up at him.

"So are you ready for dinner now?" He asked with a grin and then kissed her wet forehead.

"Yeah. Though it's true that the best thing on the menu is dessert." Angel laughed.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Anything you want," she said replied and began to drift off to sleep.

"I'll keep that in mind."

To be continued...

angel13
angel13
24 Followers