Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 06

Story Info
Angel returns home.
1.1k words
3.67
12.2k
00

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Angel was the first to wake up and realized that Buffy was completely nude and realized that she might be cold when she got up. So he slowly moved them both towards his desk and leaned Buffy over so he could take off his jacket. He pulled Buffy in his embrace and placed the jacket on her. His fingers started caressing her golden locks feeling how soft they were.

‘I care about you Buffy, but I don’t know if more will ever come out of it. All that I know is that no matter what happens between us I want that we spend enough time with one another.’

Buffy felt an embrace around her body and also something on her body. It just felt warm even though her legs were cold. She then remembered that she came to visit Angel for a business matter. Though they never settles to an agreement. She lifted her head and spotted Angel staring down at her.

“Hi,” she said softly and then kissed him.

“Hi right back at you. Sleep well?” he asked smiling.

“Uh huh.” Buffy also realized that he was still inside her body and smiled at the thought.

“Oh just to let you know I’ve decided that your company can represent mine. I just happen to like that benefits that your company gives to its clients,” she said smiling. Angel laughed at her response.

“Do you do this to all your female clientele. Or just me?”

“Just you. Only you Miss Summers,” she said and captured her lips into a kiss and caressed her thigh.

“That’s good to know.” She then rose herself from his bo0dy and started to get dress. As she was putting her underwear on Angel just couldn’t keep his brown eyes off the curves of her body.

“I see you staring at me,” she said turning to face him.

“I can’t help but be distracted by such beauty.”

“Sweet talker.” They both finished fixing their clothes.

“I better be going.”

“No! Don’t go. I thought I could take you to lunch.”

“I can’t. Besides I’m seeing you tomorrow.”

“Well speaking of tomorrow something came up.”

“Oh.” ‘Great his wife wants to spend more time with him.’

“My parents invited Darla and I for dinner.”

“Oh, it’s okay if it’s your parents. I’ll see you next week then.”

“No! I want you there.”

“Don’t you think that it’d be strange for your mistress to these with your wife and parents,” she said seriously.

“I know that, but if you bring Willow and Xander with you it’s be so suspicious.”

“How do you about them?”

“They work for me. That’s why I wasn’t upset about you being with them.”

“Why you.” She then hit his chest. He caught her hand.

“You coming tomorrow night?” He asked her kissing her hand.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” she said smiling wickedly. ‘Oh, Angel has no idea what’s coming to him tomorrow night.’

~*~*~*~*~*

Darla made believe around Angel that she wanted him. Well she did, but apparently Angel slept with her once or twice and she wondered how he could put up without having sex. She on the other hand needed to have sex and very often. So about two to six months into their marriage she started to have an affair on Angel with Lindsay McDonald. He was no Angel, but he gave her what she wanted. Sex.

“Darla when are you planning to leave Angel McKeon so we can spend our life together?”

“I can’t leave Angel yet Lindsay. He and I are married and we have to keep our family business going. I know that he’s screwing behind my back, but I can’t place it yet. Though I don’t know if he’s been doing it for the past two years though.”

“Oh, Darla who cares if he does. Just divorce him already.”

“Don’t worry about it,” she said holding him while they were in his bed.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel made his way home dreading to see “the bitch” also known as Darla. There were times like these that made him wonder why he agreed to get married to her. Sure they both had sex with one another, but that’s all it was. There was no love, no feeling from inside that would make you happy. As he drove into the driveway in SUV, he realized that Darla’s car wasn’t in the driveway. That brought a smile to his face.

When Angel walked right into the door his dog barked sensing the presence of his owner. Angel kneeled down before his dog.

“Hey there girl. You happy to see me,” he said smiling. The dog barked in response.

“You look like you’re hungry. Let’s get you something to eat.” His dog leads the way to the kitchen as he took off his jacket and loosened his tie and opened the top button from his shirt. Angel went inside the cabinet and found the dog food and poured it into a bowl and refilled the water bowl as well. Bertha Blue went straight for the food. Angel went to the fridge and found some ham and cheese, mayonnaise and bread and made a sandwich. Though before he sat down he grabbed a Heineken from the fridge and sat down. As he ate his sandwich he was thinking about Buffy and what a performance it was. He just couldn’t believe how she surprised him by coming to his office. His bog finished her food and walked over to Angel and placed her head on Angel’s leg.

“I hope someday you’ll meet Buffy. You’ll really like her. She’s nothing like Darla,” he said patting his dog.

~*~*~*~*~*

After Angel spent a couple of hours lounging in the living room with Bertha Blue beside him, he decided to head upstairs. As he made it to the bedroom and started undressing his clothes and placing his jacket back into the closet he inhaled the scent of Buffy’s vanilla perfume.

“Buffy,” he whispered. He closed the door then headed to the bathroom to wash his face. He looked up into the mirror and gazed up at his reflection and smiled. He was happy with his life now that Buffy entered into his life. ‘I want Buffy more than anything. I have no idea what she’s doing. Actually I do, but it’s starting to become something else.’ He dried his face and went to bed dreaming about Buffy.

Darla quickly entered the bedroom quietly not wanting to wake Angel. She shed her clothes and slipped on her nightgown and went under the covers. Angel heard her and a faint smile went across his lips. ‘I got you. So you think that you’re the only one that can cheat in our marriage. Well you’re wrong. Two can play that game.’ Darla in the other hand thought she fooled Angel because she assumed that he was asleep.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers