Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 07

Story Info
Buffy comes home and Angel talks with Darla.
1.2k words
4
12.5k
00

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

Buffy woke up with a smile on her face. Tonight she was going to have dinner with Angel and company. ‘Oh, he has no idea what I have planned for him tonight.’ She was thrilled that it was Saturday because she wanted to relax and plan out the evening of fun with Angel. She was rather curious about seeing Darla. ‘She seems to be the bitch from hell if Angel’s cheating on her.’ Buffy stretched her petite form and got of bed. She grabbed her robe from the closet and then headed for the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*

Faith was in the kitchen making pancakes when she heard footsteps. She turned around and spotted her best friend.

“Morning,” she said smiling.

“Morning Faith. Oh, you’re making me breakfast?”


“No, I’m not. I’m making us breakfast,” she said swatting Buffy with a dishtowel.

“You’re awfully cheery. So what gives? Angel?”

“Can’t a girl be happy?” Faith raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, it’s him. He makes me happy.”

“Okay. So when is the next fuck fest?”

“Faith! I can’t believe you!”

“Fine. Don’t tell me. So have you gone down on him yet?”

“No, I haven’t.”

“So has he gone down on you?”

“No.”

“Though something tells me that you thought about him going down or you going down on him.”

“Of course I have. Though when the timing is right we’ll both know.”

“Oh, how sweet. Okay how about this question. How big is he?”

“He’s big enough,” Buffy said grinning. While Faith had been asking her questions about Angel, her thoughts drifted towards him. The idea of going down on him or him giving her oral pleasure just made her nipples hard and the wetness in between her legs increase even more.

Faith looked at Buffy and could tell by the expression on the blonde’s face that she was thinking about Angel. She was thinking naughty things to do with that man. Faith had the feeling that one of theses days the blonde headed female would say she’s in love with Angel.

“That’s good to know. Oh, just to let you know, I’ve went down on Spike and he’s done the same for me.”

“Thank you very much Faith. I so didn’t need the visuals of my best friend with her best friend.”

“Your welcome,” Faith grinned.

~*~*~*~*~*


Angel had decided to take a morning run with his dog. He always liked running as a child and continued doing throughout his teenage years. As he was running in his L.A. neighborhood he was able to clear his thoughts. This was his time a part from everyone, especially Darla.

As his Nike sneakers hit the pavement, his arms were at his sides. He was dressed in sweatpants and a white T-shirt. He had sweat dripping down his chiseled face and well-sculpted chest. His shirt was beginning to cling to his body as if it were second skin. He spotted a bench and sat down to drink some water. He leaned back and closed his eyes and started to picture a certain blonde. As he was off drifting, thinking about Buffy, Spike made his way over to see his best friend.

“Angel, what are you doing up so early?”

“You know me. I like to run.” Angel was thinking whether or not to tell Spike that he decided to have an affair with Buffy.

“Spike, I got something to tell you.”

“Sure, what is it?”

“If I tell you this you better not tell anyone. Especially Darla.”

“Okay, man. The suspense is killing me. Tell me already,” Spike said anxiously.

“I’m having…I’m having an affair with Buffy.” Angel was thrilled that he got that off his chest.

“Wow,” Spike was stunned. He couldn’t believe that his clean cut; goody two shoes of a best friend would have an affair.

“So you and Buffy? She’s really that good in the sack huh?”

“Spike, I’m not saying anything.”

“Does she give good head?” Spike asked grinning.

“Spike! I’m not even going to answer that.” Angel just couldn’t believe his best friend.

“Fine then. Have you touched her down below?”

“Spike! Don’t even go there. It’s none of your business.”

“I guess that means no.”

“I’m not going to answer that. I just need for you to not tell Darla.”

“Fine.”

“I mean it Spike. You better not say anything.”
“I won’t. I promise.”

~*~*~*~*~*


Since Buffy just happened to in L.A. for the weekend and Angel invited her to dinner, she had to have a decoy of some sorts. So her decoy was Willow and Xander. She had gone back home to tell Faith about her and Angel. She also knew that faith and Spike were becoming closer because of what Faith told her this morning.

‘Hmm. What am I going to wear for tonight’s little adventure?’

Buffy was sitting in her tub filled with bubbles al the way to her neck. Her head laid back against a cushion with her eyes closed with two slices of cucumbers over her eyes and her arms on the sides of the bathtub. The only thing that would set this mood is to have Angel on the other side of the tub flirting with her. She took her Gillette Venus razor and applied her shaving gel and slid the razor on her leg to get rid of any hairs. When she was done with both of her legs she rinsed herself off and stepped out of the tub.

She wrapped a towel around her waist and stepped inside her bedroom. She dropped her towel to the floor and walked around her room naked in search for what to wear. Ashe wanted to look really nice for him, but at the same time she wanted something east access. So Buffy slipped on her blue dress with matching underwear underneath. She already slipped on her high thigh black stockings and pumps. Buffy fixed her hair in a French twist leaving a couple of strands loose and curled at the ends. She then looked herself in the mirror making sure everything was in place, grabbed her purse and was out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*


Angel was getting dressed and was just thankful that Buffy was going to be there. The only other reason why he wouldn’t say no was for his parents. He loved them dearly even though he had an altercation with his father. His parents just never saw the side of Darla that he knew. They never saw what a true bitch that she is. He could tell that Darla didn’t want to go, but she didn’t say it out loud yet.

“You know Angel I’m really not in the mood for having dinner with your parents.”

“So then don’t go.” ‘I’ll be extremely happy.’

“No, I’m going. It’s just your mother’s going to ask why we don’t have a child yet after two years of marriage.”

“You know perfectly well why we don’t have sex. Though I know for a fact that you’ve been fucking behind my back.”

“How dare you say that!” Darla was about to slap him, but Angel grabbed her wrist.”

“I know you’ve been fucking Lindsay McDonald behind my back. So don’t act all innocent on me now.”

“Oh, like you haven’t.”

“Actually I haven’t.” ‘Not until now that is.’

“So what do you do?”

“I do what any man who’s married to a woman that he can’t stand. I masturbate. I fuck. So let’s drop this and get ready to see my folks and two of my employees with their friend.” Darla huffed in response. She couldn’t wait to find some time soon to see Lindsay.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers