Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 08

Story Info
Buffy and Angel have fun at the restaurant.
1.5k words
4
13.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

When Angel and Darla made it to the restaurant his parents, Susan and Patrick McKeon were already seated.

“Hi Mom. Dad.” He greeted both of his parents. Darla gave her salutations as well and then they both sat down. Angel paid no attention to his wife and spoke to his mother.

“You look lovely tonight, Mom.”

“Thank you my little Angel. You look great yourself.” He smiled at the compliment. He was wearing his trademark black suit with a white shirt and black tie. His hair was done with its usual spikes. They spoke some more before their company arrived.

Angel sensed that Buffy and her friends had arrived because he could feel that tingling sensation that was inside his body. He turned his head around and saw his blonde beauty staring right at him. His brown eyes connected with her green ones and they smiled.

‘Okay just calm yourself and remember that your wife and parents are here.’

‘Ooh, this is gonna be fun.’

Buffy, Willow and Xander made their way to the table and greeted everyone. So as everyone sat on the round table it was Buffy, Angel, Darla, his parents, Xander and Willow. It was perfect because Buffy could have easy access to Angel. Angel looked over to Buffy and noticed how the dress had a plunging neckline that exposed part of her breasts. A part of him wondered why she was tempting him like this. There was no way they could do anything.

“See anything you like?” Buffy asked smiling.

“Actually…” Darla cut off Angel.

“Angel, who is she?” Darla wanted to know because she noticed how Angel was drawn to her.

“She’s Buffy Summers, a new client of the company. She’s also friends of Willow and Xander.” ‘Oh, and she’s also my love. Not that you’d know.’

“Oh.” ‘Good for a moment there I thought maybe she was your whore.’

As the waiter came by and took their menus and started on their orders everyone began talking with one another. Buffy figured that she could start having her own little fun. She took off her shoe and proceeded to hike Angel’s pant leg. She just loved the idea of teasing and taunting him in front of his wife. Angel couldn’t tell Buffy to stop because everyone would know and he just loved the feeling.

Finally their dinner had arrived and everyone was eating when Patrick McKeon was the first to ask a question.

“Buffy, what kind of business do you own?”

“I own a lingerie business, Mr. McKeon.” Patrick McKeon nearly choked.

“Lingerie? How interesting.”

“That’s great Buffy. A woman that can have her own business no matter what it is and run it too as an intelligent woman. So a beautiful young lady like yourself must have a boyfriend?”

“No, I don’t. I’m still looking for the right man.” ‘Though the one right next to me is perfect.’ As she had said those very words her foot began to hike up his pant leg again and caressed his leg with her foot again. Angel in return placed his hand on her knee and slowly massaging it with his fingertips. Buffy wanted to moan under his gentle caress, but couldn’t due to their audience. He turned to look at her and smiled, while Susan McKeon caught the intimate interaction between the two. ‘My son sure seems to be fond of Buffy. I wonder if there is more to it.’

The flirting between them in the restaurant was heating up. Angel’s gentle caresses just kept on giving her shivers down her spine and a tingling feeling right inside her body. Buffy needed to get away and get things moving.

“Would you excuse me for a moment? I’m heading to the ladies room.” They all nodded in response.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy quickly made it to the men’s room and made sure that no men were in there. She didn’t need an audience for what she had planned. She looked herself over in the mirror and touched up a bit. Buffy then took her cell phone out and proceed to call Angel.

~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile Angel was chatting with his parents when he heard his phone rang. He took it out and noticed that he had a message. He thought it was odd that someone would be calling him. So he checked his voicemail and the written message said, You. Me. Fuck. Now. Men’s Room. He knew exactly who it was right then and there.

“I’m sorry, but apparently Spike just left me message and I have to call him back. It’s urgent.”

“It’s alright Angel.”

“Thanks Mom.” Angel left the table and calmly he strode over to the men’s room with a silly grin on his face.

Angel finally made it to the men’s room. He hoped that any man wouldn’t come in and hear them going at it. He saw Buffy stepped out of the stall and went pass by him to lock the door.

“Well we don’t want any company, do you?”

“Of course not.” She made quick strides towards him, and pulled him in for an intense kiss. His hands went automatically around her waist as her fingers threaded through the short brown strands of his hair. As both of their bodies were flushed up against one another leaving no space in between them. He lifted her legs automatically to his hips ad guided her towards the sink and sat her down. As they were still kissing, their hands roaming each other just feeling one another the mirror was reflecting their actions. He released the kiss for one moment to look Buffy straight into her eyes and noticed the lust, the desire, the need of her wanting him. His brown eyes trailed down to her pouty red lips that he longed to kiss since she sat next to him at the restaurant. He made his lips found it’s place right back into hers.

He pulled her petite frame right into his large one with her legs wrapped around his waist and headed straight for the bathroom stall. He quickly locked the door with one hand. Buffy’s hands began threading into his hair just feeling the texture of the silky strands. Angel’s hands roamed all over her body just feeling how smooth and silky her dress really was.

Angel decided to sit on the toilet seat with Buffy on top of him. This way he could have easy access to her panties. She brought her lips to his and lightly teased his tongue with hers just to show him what was to come.

“Hi. Miss me?” he asked with a wicked smile.

“Always.” He then pulled her into his arms again holding her closely and kissed her once more. His hands began stroking up in her thighs feeling how smooth the sheer fabric of her stockings. As he was about to slide his fingers inside the waistband of her panties he felt her bare behind.

“No underwear?”

“No, it’s a thong,” she said with a wicked smile. He was shocked, but at the same time he was turned on. His hands continued caressing her bare ass squeezing her tenderly.

“Oh,” she moaned breathlessly. She bent her head and captured his lips into a kiss while her hands were finding her way to the waistband of his pants. She then unbuttons his pants and zipper and slid her hand inside the slit of his boxers feeling his erection stroking it gently.

“Oh, don’t do that Buffy,” he said huskily.

“ I know you like it because I feel you growing and getting harder,” she said looking into his brown eyes. She kept on stroking him lightly getting him harder.

Angel took his hand and slipped underneath her dress and slid the thong aside as Buffy slipped his member inside of her. They both hissed at the contact of feeling one another on that sexual way. Buffy being on top taking control and started moving her hips back and forth. Angel held onto her hips firmly thrusting his hips forward going deeper inside of her wet folds. Buffy in return squeezed her inner muscles onto his throbbing erection causing Angel to moan.

“Buffy.” He just couldn’t believe the amount of control this little woman had over him. Every time they were together he just couldn’t get enough of this woman.

The more their bodies intertwined as one, the more closely they both were reaching their orgasm. Angel let his fingers find that spot and gently rubbed her clit eliciting that moan to make her orgasm.

“Oh, Angel,” she said breathlessly. Buffy squeezed herself on him one more and Angel just let out a groan and came.

“Uh.” They both embraced one another just relaxing after the wonderful sexual act. Buffy stood up and fixed herself up and took off her underwear. Angel stood up as well and fixed himself up. Buffy then handed him the underwear and whispered into his ear.

“Here’s something for you to remember me by.” She then kissed him on the cheek. He looked at her and swallowed the lump that formed in his throat.

“Okay. Thanks.”

“Your welcome,” she said and then kissed him once more on the lips.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers