Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 10

Story Info
Angel's mom finds out.
1.2k words
4
12.9k
00

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

10

It just seemed like the week flew by and the two lovers didn't have time to meet up. They only were able to have quick conversations because they were both busy with work. Though they did promise to meet one another at the hotel. They figured that they could do have one last memory at the hotel.

Buffy was in her office thinking about what else she could do to make Angel be more adventurous and spontaneous. She knew that Angel was a good guy, but if she just gave an idea it became apparent that he was up for it. Either way she knew that this weekend would be so much fun. She headed out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was thrilled about seeing Buffy again. He hadn't known if his feelings for the blonde beauty were love. His emotions were beginning to toy with him over and over again. A part of him wished that he could explain the situation to someone else besides Spike. He threw that thought out of his mind when he spotted her. Buffy was standing in lobby checking into her room. She looked absolutely stunning in her black slip dress with spaghetti straps. 'She looks beautiful.' He started walking towards her when Buffy turned around at the same moment to see his face.

"Hey," he said smiling as he pulled her into his embrace.

"Hey right back at you," she said leaning on her tiptoes to kiss him. As the kiss deepened Angel pulled her even closer.

~*~*~*~*~*

Though not too far away was a pair of female brown eyes that saw the intense kiss. 'So that's what he's been doing on his weekends. That's what made him happy. I knew something was up. I think I should say hello.' The mysterious woman that was soon to be revealed made her way towards the two lovers.

"Angel." At the sound of a familiar voice that Angel heard all his life made him turn around.

"Mom, what brings you here?" 'Oh, shit! This is bad. She's gonna tell Dad. I'm screwed.'

"I came to see your sister Patricia. We plan to go shopping. Though it seems to me that this isn't a business matter," she said smiling.

"Uh. Yeah." Angel was shocked. He couldn't just flat out tell his mother, 'Oh, guess what Mom, I found a woman that likes me for myself and not my money.'

"You know What Angel, I think I should leave you with your mother," Buffy said and then kissed his cheek. Angel held her hand so she wouldn't go.

"Don't go. Stay while I talk to my mother."

"No, it's okay. It was good seeing you again, Mrs. McKeon."

"Likewise, my dear." As soon as Buffy was out of their sight, Susan McKeon grabbed her son's arm and dragged him into the bar.

"Okay Angel it's just me and you. So what's going on between you and Buffy?"

"Mom! This isn't easy for me to say. Let alone to my own mother."

"Just spit it out Angel."

"I'm…I'm having an affair with Buffy." 'Okay there I said it.'

"I figured that much," Susan said smiling.

"What? When? How?"

"I sort of figured it out at the restaurant. The way you two would look at one another and smile."

"Yeah, we were."

"So does Darla know or even suspect anything about you two?"

"I don't think she does. Though I know she's been cheating on me with Lindsay McDonald."

"My, my Darla sure gets around. So do you love her?"

"You mean Darla? Hell no! I can't stand her." 'If you only knew how she really was.'

"I didn't mean her and you know that perfectly well. Are you in love with Buffy?"

"I guess so."

"You guess so!" Susan then hit his arm.

"Okay! Okay! Yes, I'm in love with Buffy."

"So did you tell her yet?"

"No, and I'm not planning to yet. I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if she rejected me."

"She loves you Angel."

"How do you know?"

"It's in her eyes. She loves you enough to know that we're talking about her right now. That as a mother I would never approve of this. Though I realized that I was wrong to pressure you to marry Darla."

"Thanks Mom. Though could you do me two favors?"

"Sure. Name it."

"Please don't tell Dad or Darla. I know that it would hurt his feelings. He always envisioned us together."

"I promise. Now, I think you should go now. I don't want Buffy to be thinking that I kidnapped you."

"Good one, Mom," he said laughing and then kissed his mother's cheek. 'My son's finally in love.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel had a smile on his face as he steeped inside his hotel room. He spotted Buffy looking right at him. He noticed by her facial features that she was worried about his mother catching then in a heated embrace.

"So how did things go with your mother? Does she hate me? She probably hates me," Buffy sighed.

"Actually she doesn't hate you at all. She sees that you make me happy. She figured that something was going on between us."

"Oh. So she's not gonna say anything at all?"

"None whatsoever." 'Except for the part about me admitting my love for you.'

"I guess that's good."

"Very good actually," he said and then captured her lips into a kiss.

"Hmm," she moaned as she deepened the kiss even more. Her arms just wrapped automatically around his neck bringing him closer to her. As his broad frame was pressed up against her petite frame, his hands began to roam all over her back. He just wanted to feel her soft, smooth skin against his fingertips and make her shiver. His fingers found the zipper of her dress as her fingers unbuttoned his shirt. He then slid her dress off as it fell to the floor leaving her in a strapless bra and panties.

"You look beautiful," he said gazing at her hungrily.

"Thank you." Angel quickly shed off his pants and his boxers as well leaving him completely naked.

Buffy couldn't help but stare at him with all of his beautiful naked body before her. 'Ooh, I'm so lucky to have him even if he isn't mine to keep.' Buffy quickly shed off her underwear as well and walked up to him and rubbed her body against his.

"Feeling up for some action?" Angel didn't respond though a certain par t of his body in the lower region did.

"Well I guess that's a yes then," she said smiling wickedly. Angel made his way to the bed and lay down. Buffy then took that as her cue to straddle his hips. She looked into those brown eyes and smiled right at him.

"So you ready to have some fun?"

"Oh yeah," he smiled right back. She moved her hips closer to his erection, lifted herself up and slid herself right onto his erection.

"Hmm," he hissed at the contact. Buffy began rocking her hips back and forth as getting the feel of him being inside of her. As Angel thrusted his hips forward as Buffy clenching her inner muscles onto his throbbing erection. The more they moaned, the more their climax was fastly approaching.

"Oh, more Angel!" Buffy felt that with one more push everything would be complete. It was as if he read her mind and did just that. Buffy's breathing went down as she collapsed onto Angel's bare chest.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers