Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 14

Story Info
Buffy challenges Angel.
828 words
4
27.4k
00

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

14

Even though Willow's words affected Buffy a whole lot, once she went to see Angel she felt better. He was able to confront her in a totally different way. He held her, wiped her tears and listened to her. That was a plus factor that her previous relationships lacked. Though Riley had all that going for him, though there was something missing. She wasn't in love with him as she is with Angel.

Buffy was lying on her bed just relaxing and feeling the comfort of her sheets beneath her. She wasn't too crazy for silk or satin sheets. The comfort of cotton sheets was alluring enough for her. They felt cool, soft and comfortable against her body. She knew for sure how she'd get Angel coming over to her house in a flash. 'Ooh, the fun we're going to have. I wonder if he'll be up for it.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Well the afternoon was fastly approaching and Buffy decided that now was the time to start and have some fun. She knew Angel's cell phone number by heart and dialed waiting for him to answer.

"Angel McKeon here. This better be important," he said seriously.

"Well is that how you greet all your clients that become investors in your company?"

"Buffy," he said smiling.

"Good guess. I was wondering are you busy right now?"

"Not really. Why you ask?"

"Well I have a bit of a challenge for you."

"Okay. Tell me."

"Here it goes. I'm naked and you have twenty minutes before I start putting my clothes back on." Angel nearly chocked at her words. 'Buffy's naked! In her bed all alone waiting for me. I better get going.'

"Bye," he said and quickly hung up the phone and rushed right out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

If there was a first time that Angel broke any speed laws, it was today. He heard the words naked and in bed which sent the lower region of his body feeling very aroused. He quickly parked his car on her driveway and made it to the door, which apparently was open. Angel climbed up the steps tow at a time and then called out her name.

"Buffy, where are you?"

"I'm in the second door to your left. I'm waiting," she said and then laughed. Angel made his way to her bedroom and was amazed at what he saw. Buffy had her legs crossed with her palms resting on the mattress with a smile across her face.

"Well what are you waiting for? Don't you want me?" he said batting her eyes at him. He could only nod his head in response and quickly began shedding off his clothes. Angel was only left in completely naked just lie the day he was born. He walked over to the bed in a very quick pace and straddled Buffy's hips.

"You have been a very bad girl. Didn't your mother ever told you that you shouldn't threaten anyone like that?" he asked with a smirk.

"Actually it as a threat. It's more like a challenge. I wanted to see if you wee up for it," she said smiling back. She then took a hold of his erection and pulled it slightly to cause Angel to moan.

"Apparently you are up for the challenge," she said smiling back wickedly.

"You bet I am." He too his knee and parted her legs open. He then took his forefinger and slid it up her clit feeling how wet she was for him. She moaned at his touch and wanted him to do more.

"More," she begged. He kept on gliding his finger, but added another and then began pinching her clit.

"Ooh," she moaned. He knew exactly what buttons to push or rather what places to pinch her to make her feel the shivers all over her body. Angel then removed his fingers and adjusted himself right in between her legs. As he kept moving in and out of her, his hands found her breasts squeezing them gently feeling how full and soft they were in his strong hands. His head went down and captured on of her nipples and began sucking it. Buffy's hand went through the short brown hairs on the nape of his neck and pushed him further into her breast. Angel's lips kept on sucking, and then he flicked his tongue to lick her nipple. He went over to the other one as the unattended breast, which was wet and exposed to the cool air that permeated in the room. As Angel kept a steady pace going in and out of her Buffy's orgasm was reaching its peak.

"Oh! Angel!" she screamed. The rush of her orgasm over took her body.

Angel laid next to her pulling her damp body against his and kissed her forehead. Angel's feelings for Buffy were beginning to change and he wonder what Buffy would think. Little did he know Buffy felt the same way.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers