Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 18

Story Info
Angel has a talk with Willow.
1.4k words
2.75
12.7k
00

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

Angel decided that after the monthly board meeting at McKeon Industries that he would have a chat with Willow. He couldn’t believe that Willow would but into his personal business. She had no idea what was going on between him and Darla. Well he’s gonna set things straight.

His brown eyes wandered around the room looking at all his employees listening to the redhead named Willow Rosenberg. ‘I just can’t believe that she said all those awful things to Buffy. How could someone be a friend and not even know the whole story?’

“So that concludes everything in the computers department,” Willow said.

“Thank you Willow. It’s great how things are coming along. Well that’s all for today. Have a great day. Oh, Willow could you stay for a moment,” he said.

”Sure thing.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Everyone had left the room and Willow was sitting in her seat waiting for Angel to talk to her. ‘I wonder what Angel wants to talk to me about. I doubt it has nothing to do with Buffy.’ Angel closed the door and walked over to his seat and sat next Willow.

“Willow, you must be wondering why I wished to speak to you alone.” Willow nodded in response.

“Well since you know this already it isn’t a secret any more that I’m with Buffy. She told me what you told her about her and I. You had no right whatsoever to treat your friend like that.”

“It’s just that…”

“Let me finish Willow. I know that I’m married and I also know that I’m having an affair on my wife with Buffy. Though I don’t think that this concerns you.”

“I’m sorry Mr. McKeon,” Willow said sadly.

“It shouldn’t be me that you should say sorry to. I could care less of you knowing that I’m having an affair. If I were you, I’d try and find Buffy and talk to her.”

“I know that sir. Though I feel bad about what I told her. She probably was upset.”

“Upset? Upset! That doesn’t begin to explain how Buffy felt. You really want to know how she felt? She came to see me and couldn’t stop crying,” Angel said seriously. Willow just stood their sitting in her seat shocked. She was speechless.

“Well Willow I have to get going. See you Monday,” Angel said and walked out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was thrilled to get out the office. He just knew if he stayed Willow wouldn’t continue her thoughts. Out of nowhere a black Lincoln stretch limousine came driving right in front of Angel. ‘Who could this be? I don’t have an appointment with anyone.’

The black tinted window rolled down and what appeared before Angel’s brown eyes was a petite blonde with a smile on her face.

“Buffy,” he said smiling.

“Would the gentleman care for a ride home?”

“As long as the beautiful lady doesn’t mind the company.”

“Come on in.” Angel entered the limo and sat down in the black leather interior of the car. He turned his head and smiled at her.

“Your ideas get much more interesting,” he said with their lips nearly inches apart.

“Well if you think this ones interesting wait until you see the next one,” she said and then kissed him. As the kiss intensified between the two, Angel pulled Buffy and her straddling his hips. Her legs stayed firmly locked on his hips as his fingers glided in her legs hiking up her skirt feeling the softness of her thighs.

“Hmm,” she moaned as they continued kissing. Her fingers went sifting through the short brown hairs lightly massaging the back of his neck. She let her tongue part his lips open and slid hers right in he feeling his wet tongue massaging hers.

His hands went higher lightly squeezing her thighs going further up hiking her skirt exposing her legs even more. He kept kissing gently biting her lower lip and left a wet trail leading down to the crook of her neck. Angel’s tongue crept out licking her skin, then letting his teeth nibble her skin causing her to moan. “Oh, Angel!” She pulled his hair slightly and pushed him further into her neck. Her chests flushed underneath her blouse pressed up against his suit. Her hands left his hair and went inside the sleeves of his jacket letting it fall off his shoulders. Then she went on by pulling the shirttails of his shirt letting her fingertips crept it’s way on the sides of his chest.

Angel fingers slipped inside her blouse and pulled her blouse open letting the buttons fly all over the limo. He grabbed her and placed her on the seat and looked right into her eyes.

“I want you,” he said huskily.

“I’m right here. Come and get me,” she said breathing heavily. Her breasts were heaving beneath her lacy black pushup bra. All the kissing and touching that went on between them caused her body to get hot and feeling wet right in between her legs. She slowly licked her lips letting her pink tongue stick out luring Angel towards her.

Angel leaned in and kissed her once more covering his chest over hers. His hands went underneath and unhooked her bra and slipped his hands and cupped her breasts.

“Hmm,” she moaned. Her fingers found it’s way towards his belt quickly unhooking it and then went straight for the zipper doing the same task. Her hand found it’s way inside the slit of his boxers and felt how hard his erection was. She gently squeezed him and pulled him a bit.

Angel’s other hand went underneath and pulled her panties down yanking then and sliding them off her legs. He parted her legs open with his knee and slid himself right into her. They both hissed at the contact feeling one another. As he kept thrusting in and out of her, she looked up at him and noticed his brown eyes gazing intently at her. His intent gaze showed signs of lust, want, need and desire for the blonde beauty that was beneath him.

“Oh!” she moaned as she clenched her inner muscles on his hard shaft. The more squeezing she did, the faster he went in and out of her body. The feeling of them moving together as one was overwhelming at times.

He took his hands squeezing her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples making them hard.

“Ooh.” She pushed her body against his encouraging him on and pushing him further inside her. The more further he was inside her, the more her moans increased rapidly.

“Angel,” she exclaimed. Angel grunted once more and laid himself on top of her. He slowly lifted his head and smiled at her.

“You are amazing,” he said to her.

“You’re not bad yourself,” she said smiling back.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was thinking about what happened to her a couple of days ago. Well actually who was inside her house. It was her mother, Joyce Summers. Let’s just say that Buffy’s relationship with her mother wasn’t always sunshine and roses. The two of them always argued about what type of guys she went out with to the career that she chose to do.

“Hello Buffy. Long time no see,” she said smiling.

“Hi Mom. What brings you here?” Buffy asked and then walked over to the sofa and sat down. She crossed her legs and her skirt hiked up a bit and smiled at her mother slyly.

“Can’t a mother want to see her daughter?”

“I’m your only daughter. Oh, and you’re not here to have a mother-daughter bond. So what’s your motive? Why are you really here?”

“I’m here to see you and spend some time with you. I also wanted to stay a couple of days with you.”

“You have to be kidding me! There’s no way you’re staying here,” Buffy exclaimed.

“Why you have a boyfriend here with you? Or do you even have a boyfriend after you broke up with Riley?”

“No, I don’t. Oh, and it’s none of your business if I gave one, but I do,” Buffy said smiling thinking about Angel.

“So who is he? Is he someone that I know?”

“No, mother I won’t say. Would you just drop it? You haven’t been thrilled about my decision with me ending things with Riley.”

“I know…”

“Let me finish. Riley was a nice guy, but something was missing.”

“So this mystery guy is the one that fills that something?”

“Yes. Now mother it’s time for you to leave. If you want you can call me where you’re staying. Bye.”

Well that was what happened. She envied Angel for the way his parents loved him and cared about him. Though Angel’s father seemed a bit controlling. ‘Oh well one thing for sure is I’ve got Angel and I think sooner than later he’s going to know my true feelings.’

angel13
angel13
25 Followers