Things Happen For A Reason Ch. 20

Story Info
Buffy and Angel get together. Buffy talks with her Mom
1k words
2.5
12.6k
00

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

Buffy was in Angel’s bed with her leg over his hip and under the covers. ‘How did we cover up? The last I remembered the sheets were on the floor.’ Her head was on his bare chest, while his arm held her waist securely. His grip on the petite blonde was as if he wouldn’t let go of her go for one second. She caressed his chest softly letting her nails scratch him.

“Hey,” he said opening his eyes and smiling.

“Hey. You slept well?” she asked smiling back. She then crawled on his chest.

“Of course I did. You made me feel so wonderful. Thanks for my birthday gift,” he said wiggling his eyebrows. She swatted his chest.

“I have a gift for you. Hold on.” She kissed him then slid off the bed. Buffy walked around in her nude body and got a box. She then made her way back to him and handed him the box.

Angel took the small black box and opened revealing gold cufflinks with his initials on it. Angel couldn’t believe eyes that Buffy bought him such an expensive gift.

“Buffy, it’s so beautiful. Thank you,” he said smiling.

“Your welcome birthday boy,” she said and then captured his lips into a deep searing kiss. She parted his lips open and placed her tongue inside swirling it around with his. In the meantime Angel’s hands gripped onto Buffy, pulling her closer to his body. Both her full breasts were crushed up against his broad chest while the kissing between both lovers intensified.

“Hmm,” Buffy moaned as the kissing went on. His hands wandered all over her smooth bare back. He made little circles going the way down to her behind. His hands squeezed her firm posterior causing her to wiggle her body against his.

“No fair Buffy,” he said smiling. He then rolled them over so that she lay beneath him.

“Angel. I wanna be on top,” she whined.

“Nuh uh. It’s my birthday. What I say goes,” he said with a smirk and captured one nipple into his mouth. He let tongue tease the nipple and then plucked it out and went to the next.

“Oh, Angel!” His ministrations towards her always drove her insane.

“So no more talking,” Angel said and made his way down kissing her body.

“Uh huh,” was all she said.

~*~*~*~*~*

After the second round Buffy decided to slowly get out of bed and get dressed. She looked at the clock by the bed and noticed it said five o’clock. ‘Oh, shit! His wife is going to be home soon. I better get dressed.’

As Buffy put on the last finishing touches of her outfit Angel woke up.

“Buffy, where you going?”

“I’m going home. I’m leaving before wifey comes back,” she said smiling. Angel stepped out of bed walking towards her with nothing but his glorious naked body.

“Don’t go. Stay. I’ll make it worth your while again,” he said and kissed her.

“Hmm tempting. Though as long as you’re married, I can’t stay overnight.” They both made it downstairs and to the door.

“I’ll see you soon,” she said kissing him.

“You can count on it,” he said against her lips. Buffy stepped out the door and towards her car and drove off.

Darla had just arrived and noticed the blonde leaving her house. ‘I knew it! Angel was fucking that blonde chick! Oh, he’s gonna get it from me.’

~*~*~*~*~*

Faith had Spike over her place from the night before. The chemistry between these two was magnetic. They couldn’t let go of one another. The both of them were in bed sprawled out, sheets rumpled with a calm serene look of an afterglow of having sex all night.

“So Spike what do you wanna do this morning?” she asked wandering her body down lower and lower.

“Um. I can tell what you want to do,” he said smiling slyly.

“Oh, come one Spike. It isn’t like you’re tired or anything. Besides Buffy and Angel do it all the time,” she said smiling back.

“True. Though one of these says Darla will find out. Oh, when she does she’ll sink her claws into Angel’s money.”

“Well I doubt he’ll let her do that. He doesn’t seem like the type to let her do that to him.”

“Well only time will tell. Why don’t we have our own kind of fun?” Spike pulled

Faith closer and kissed her fiercely.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy had the feeling that all her moments of passion with Angel could one day lead the to inevitable. She was in her bathroom with pregnancy kit and just took the test. She was waiting for those minutes to tick, which seemed like forever. A part of Buffy wished that Angel were there to share this moment. Buffy looked at the strip and it was a plus. She was pregnant with Angel’s child.

“What am I going to do? I can’t tell him. He won’t leave his wife because all of the sudden I’m pregnant.”

‘Decisions, decisions. To many to make. I know what to do.’

~*~*~*~*~*

Joyce Summers had decided to see Buffy and see if they could work things out. She wanted to make things right so she headed on over and made her way to the steps of Buffy’s house.

Buffy heard the doorbell and opened it up and spotted her mother in the other side.

“Hello mother. It’s good to see you. Would you like to come in?” she asked her mother.

“Sure.” Joyce stepped inside and sat on the sofa in the living room. Buffy followed her mother and wondered whether or not she should tell her mother that she’s pregnant. ‘I already know what she’s going to say. So I might as well tell her.’

‘What is she thinking about? I just know that she’s got something that’s going to disappoint me.’

“Mom, I’m pregnant.” ‘There I said it.’

“You’re pregnant for that mystery guy that you wouldn’t give me his name,” Joyce said seriously.

“Yes. His name is Angel.”

“So does he know about you being pregnant?”

“No, doesn’t. He never will.”

“Why is that?”

“Because he’s married.”

“Oh, Buffy! I’m so disappointed in you.”

“I’m not surprised that you said that mother,” she said glaring at her.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers