Things I Miss

Story Info
Letter to Lover (Written after Wreck, in hospital).
934 words
3.71
12k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking forward to telling you all about being in your room again. I love following you down the hallway. You turn at the edge of the bed and pull me up against you, hold me tight against your chest then lean down and kiss me, slowly at first but then deeper and more urgently while reaching around and pulling off my shirt. You continue to kiss me, stroke my hair and remove my clothes while I reach down and begin to carress the bulge in the front of your pants.

God you smell so good, you feel so good.

I slowly unfasten your belt and work your pants down, then push you back slightly onto the bed, look up at you with that look. By now you are taking off your own shirt and I have already pulled your johnson out and begun to ever so slowly lick it with a broad tongue, up and down, take the whole head of it in my mouth, boy do I miss having you in my mouth, and you already have that sweet pre-cum leaking out mmmmm. I stand between your legs, up and down in and out of my mouth you go, and I look up at you looking down at me, holding me hair out of the way, look at those eyes, wow, you are just loving the warmth and wetness and feel of my mouth wrapped around you.

You scoot to the edge of the bed and stand up, turn me around and very gently lay me back, help me scoot up so I am all the way up on the bed, then come up between my legs and start to lick. You get your tongue between those lips and just start sucking and licking, driving me wild with just your tongue, boy do I miss your tongue... Couple of little nibbles, lots more licking, then humming. Can't help myself, moaning and screaming and writhing around. You make me cum over and over and over again. Then you start playing with your fingers in all that wetness, one, then two, in and out while you just keep driving me wild with your tongue. Mmmmmm,

scoot around so I can suck on you while you do that to me. It's hard to concentrate but I love having your dick in my mouth while I am cumming. Get my finger nice and wet and push it up in your ass while you pump your fingers in and out of me, both of us sucking each other. Oooh

I want you inside me so badly. Turn around and lean over me, lean down and kiss me. Rub your johnson on my thigh, it feels so good and then when you get it just between the lips and push it way up inside there, oh yes, Just push it up in me and stay there. I love being full of you, having you way up inside me, feeling my clit on your pubic hair, just full. Slowly start to move in and out, you know it won't take long to find that little spot and have me screaming, just do it for me please. Its so wet, so hot, smells so good, remember that smell? Don't you love it when you make me cum so hard my back arches up against you and I thrust hard against you as you are thrusting against me? I sure do.

Push my legs just a little further up, over your shoulders, push into my ass. It's been a while, so tight now, so smooth, so wet. It hurts so good when you watch it going all the way into me, slow, slow, until you are buried all the way in there, OMG that feels so good, I love it when you fuck me like that. With my legs wrapped around your neck you sure get in there deep. Fuck me, please fuck me, start slow but push your big hard cock in and out of that tight ass, oh yes, make me scream while I beg you to fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME! Give it to me good, give it all to me, I am so naughty and I can take it. Then reach over and grab that monster toy, the one that sticks to the shower, push it up into my pussy so I am full front and back. You pushing in and out of my ass while filling my pussy, oh that feels so good! Can't stop screaming for more, I just love it when you fill me up. I know you love watching me cum but I am getting tired and its your turn. Come and kneel next to me, put you dick up by my mouth, and start stroking. Show me what works for you, I can give you little licks here and there but I want to see you cum for me. Stroke it, up and down, fast, slow, show me so I can do it another time. But right now, please, do it, cum on my face, please. I want to hear you moan, hold your breath, make that noise you make and feel the cum erupt out of you onto me, on my face, in my hair, in my mouth. MMMMM that was nice.

Want to enjoy a shower with you, get all lathered up, wash each other's bodies, towel off and snuggle up. We can lie down and talk about anything, giggle and laugh and dream together. Fall asleep wrapped around each other, so relaxed, so happy. Sweet Dreams