Things I Shouldn't Have Done Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was usually the best positon for me to cum in, and watching, as I not only fucked both her holes, but as she lapped and sucked at Anne's pussy, I was surprised that I hadn't already made her dripping twat even wetter. I guess the booze had lowered my sensitivity more than I'd realised, but I wasn't going to let that spoil my fun!

After already cumming only seconds earlier, Beth was on the edge of climax again in seconds. I leaned forward, and with my free hand, took a fistful of hair so I could hear her scream, rather than have it muffled by Anne's sopping labia. God it turned me on to hear her screaming my name, and I was fucking her so hard I was worried I might have hurt her. Her screams weren't pain induced however, and as her second orgasm reached its climax, I slowed right down.

Anne was still and gasping and twitching, and I could see Beth's fingers had stayed buried, knuckle deep in her hairy pussy. Watching a wet twat getting finger fucked was hot enough, but there was more to see, and I pushed Beth's head back down, letting her lap away again at Anne's hot, wet sex.

I pushed her hair to one side, and still had to lean over to get a proper view, which meant my thrusts into her slowed, but due to her heightened sensitivity, Anne was soon screaming and thrashing. It looked like it was all too much for her, and as she came, screaming just as loud as before, she viciously pushed Beth's head away. "Fucking hell! That was too much! Fuck." I smiled down at her, and started to fuck Beth's pussy once more. "I need a break. You two, carry on."

She lifted her leg over Beth's head, and climbed off the bed, her legs clearly shaking involuntarily as she stood. I smiled and blew a kiss at her, but continued to pound my slut like she owed me money.

With Anne off the bed, hunting for something to drink or smoke - or both - I pulled my thumb out Beth's arse, and my cock from her cunt, rolling her over so I could see her pretty face. Her cheeks were flushed read, and her eyes were already wide and rolling back, but I wasn't done yet. Climbing up her body, I dropped my heavy meat between her tits, and pushed them together with my hands, loving the view.

Fucking a girl's tits is all about the view. Sensation wise, I'd rather just get a hand-job, as I'm way more likely to cum, but with Beth's amazing tits, it was a view worth enjoying. Her nipples were both swollen and pointing up at me as I squeezed them, using the leverage to apply pressure and keep my cock held nice and tight for a good few thrusts. Her mouth was open and inviting as I fucked her tits, moaning each time I rolled a nipple between my fingers, or pulled them tight.

I simply couldn't resist her mouth. I quickly moved further up, and lifting her head by the hair, impaled her mouth with my throbbing meat, fucking it with the same gusto I'd had while inside her cunt. She was clearly loving it, her eyes on mine, with a look of adoration, and when I finally pulled out, she licked her lips and smiled her most devilish of smiles. My cock was dripping wet and needed satisfaction though, and my slut looked to be in need of further degradation. I quickly lifted my cock up and slapped it hard against her open mouth, landing with a satisfying sound on her tongue. Her cheeks were next, each getting my cock against them hard, leaving her cheeks wet and even redder, and again, each satisfying impact noise making my dick throb. And still she was smiling.

With that I took her throat in my hand and with a thumb under her chin, turned her face slightly away from me before pushing into her mouth again. This time the tip of my cock pushed past her teeth until her cheek was stretched out as my prick filled her mouth. My other hand slapped her whorish face, thrilling at the feeling against my cock, but more so at her willingness to be treated exactly as she deserved.

She needed to cum again though, as a reward for being the perfect slut, and I was happy to oblige. I move back down her body, teasing her nipples as I went, and when I was back between her legs, I lifted each at the knee, and pushed them back and apart until they were at her shoulders. My cock needed no guidance this time, and was soon buried deep in her fuck hole, pounding away as hard and fast as I could manage.

Beth's hands started at her chest, but with her knees up, she couldn't seem to get the grip she wanted, so instead reached down, under her legs, then one over her thigh to stroke her wet clit, the other under her arse to tease at her anus.

If it felt good to feel my own digit inside her arse while I fucked her, that was nothing to feel as she roughly slipped two of her own fingers into her shit hole and started to fuck it with gusto! I knew that she could come with something as thick as my cock up her arse, so her fingers - with my cock slamming into her cunt - presented her with no problems, and she was soon squeezing me as she came again. And again. I just kept going, and she rode her climax from peak to peak, until her mouth was wide open, but nothing more than a high pitched squeak was escaping from her.

As her eyes rolled fully back and closed, I felt her fingers fall from her arse, and she went limp. To this day, it's the only time I have ever fucked a girl into a coma, and I have to say it did wonders for my ego.

It was about then that Anne returned to the bedroom. I hadn't even really noticed she'd left, but she had an unopened can of lager in hand, and when she saw the state I'd left Beth, she just laughed. "Fuck's sake mate, you just don't know when to quit! There's no way I'm going to be able to cum again tonight, I'm too fucking sensitive."

"Least you've managed it though," Said I, with a smile, "The booze has made it so I could keep going all night without cumming, but I think I've broken her!" I laughed along with her, and she hopped quickly onto the bed, taking up a position on all fours, knowing that if I was going to cum, it'd be like that.

"Just leave my clit alone, you maniac," she said "I think I'd pass out too, if all you'd do was look at it funny!" I smiled at her, and took up position, grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto me. "Fuuuuuuck" she moaned, "that feels good, fuck me hard, like you did her. I won't pass out, but I fucking love it."

I didn't need telling twice, and started to pound away at her, my fingers digging into her hips and fleshy arse as I pulled her back onto me, loving each and every squeal and cry as I came closer and closer to cumming. I could practically feel my balls tighten as I started to lose control, more out of breath than I'd been in a very long time, gasping through clenched teeth until I finally reached the point of no return. My thrusts lost their urgency and rhythm as I started to cum, jabbing my cock into Anne as I squirted my cum deep inside her.

With a few more thrusts, I was spent, and dropped to bed next to Beth, who had come around in time to see the final act. She looked mildly disappointed to have not been on the receiving end of my orgasm, as she loved to swallow my spunk. I thought about directing her to Anne's quim for licking, but knew that the sensation would have been too much for her.

All three of us rolled into a more comfortable position, arms wrapped around each other so we could kiss and stroke the one next to us. I knew that even my penchant for staying out late drinking would be questioned if I didn't leave soon though, so I had to regretfully extricate myself from the embrace of two hot women and begin the search for hastily discarded clothing.

12