Things Only Family Can Provide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrCock
MrCock
339 Followers

"FUCK YOUR AUNTIE LIKE A LITTLE TEENAGED WHORE! USE ME PHILLIP!"

From my doggie-style position, I could clearly see Justin pumping his own cock while Stacey fondled herself on the floor. Justin was about ready to cum and I wanted to see him spend himself.

Glob after hot glob of cum sprayed across Stacey's face as Justin grunted and groaned his way through a powerful climax. The smile on Stacey's face as she took his load showed how happy she was to receive his seed, even on her face.

I wanted, no needed, Phillips load now and I was determined to get it. I flipped over on my back releasing his cock from my ass.

"Come titty fuck auntie Jenn, Phillip. I want your huge cock between my tits when you cum" I pleaded.

Phillip did as he was told, and straddled my stomach. He spit between my tits as I held them firm around his cock. He pumped only 4 or 5 short strokes before my tongue on the head of his dick prompted him to shoot his load all over my lips, down my chin, on my neck, and on my large white breasts. His creamy load coated my creamy skin, and Phillip shouted with pure ecstasy as he came.

The epic end to our lovely night came when Phillip told me he'd be sure to visit during breaks and long weekends from college. I couldn't have been happier. I got the cock I needed, and the fact that it came from my nephew made it all the more enjoyable.

Stacey certainly enjoyed her first incestuous experience, because I couldn't wipe that beaming smile from her mouth all night.

In the morning when Phillip had to leave, patted him on the butt as he walked out the door. He returned the slap with a playful wink, and as his truck headed out the driveway, I smiled to myself knowing I had finally achieved total sexual satisfaction.

I couldn't wait for his next return...

MrCock
MrCock
339 Followers
12