Things That Go Bump in the Dark

Story Info
They lose all inhibitions locked in dark storage room.
1.9k words
35.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleven o'clock finally! It was the end of a Saturday night shift at the drive-up restaurant Cool Breeze and Emma was exhausted. The night had been a busy one, but Emma was not one to complain since her tips were helping to pay her college tuition. Having a great group of people to work with helped the night go by quickly as well.

Steve, the cook, was never without a good joke and was the kind of guy you just couldn't help but laugh with. Of course it didn't hurt that he was also spectacularly built with dimples to die for. Emma had often thought they would make a great couple - they both had lean, athletic bodies and blonde hair. Their looks complemented each other as well as her sunny personality matched his sense of humor. However, Steve had never made any indication that he wanted anything but friendship, so nothing had ever happened between them.

The other two working that night happened to be Alice and Tommy who were currently dating. The two were so into each other they could barely keep their hands off one another (and on their breaks they normally didn't). Despite these displays of affection that sometimes made Emma sizzle with jealousy, she still loved both of them.

The two girls often joked that Alice should be the blonde since she had the personality to match. At first glance, Alice would definitely be picked as the studious one of the group. Petite and curvy, with long, wavy auburn hair and piercing green eyes, she had an intense look – serious and intelligent with a sensual undertone. However, serious and intelligent would be a much more fitting description for Emma. Alice was ditzy to say the least, but made up for it with her bubbly personality and good hearted nature. You just couldn't not love Alice.

Tommy had the tall, dark and brooding look with the personality to match. Tommy was quieter than the rest of the gang, not really comfortable around people until he got to know them better. Fortunately, they had all known each other for a couple of years now and knew that Tommy was a fun loving guy under that tough exterior. Together, Alice and Tommy made the perfect couple because she could instantly bring out the playful side of him.

The only downside to the night was that Nikki had decided to make an appearance. Nikki was the assistant manager, but only because her dad owned the place. Unfortunately, she just didn't fit in with the rest of the employees. Although they had tried to take her in at first, her cold, professional manner made it impossible to treat her as anything other than "the boss". It always seemed that she didn't want to make friends at work, although the others had always suspected that she resented their close-knit group.

As everyone was about to walk out the door, Nikki asked if they would mind helping her check the inventory before they left. Being exhausted but unable to say no to their boss, they all mumbled in agreement. As they all walked into the storage room in front of Nikki, the door suddenly slammed behind them.

"Hey, what..." Tommy yelled, but just then the lights went out as well. "Nikki?" Emma yelled questioningly. And then they all heard Nikki speak from outside the door: "This is a working establishment, not a place to play around with your friends. You should all learn to act in a more professional manner around here, so I decided to teach you the lesson myself. I figure if I lock you guys up together all night in that room, you won't all be so disgustingly cheerful in the morning."

"Come on Nikki, we get your point. We will all be much more professional, we promise. Now please, let us out sugar," Steve coaxed through the locked door. But there was no answer, no noise at all in fact.

Emma realized their situation first, "Shit, she left us in here!"

Sweet Alice just couldn't believe it, "She wouldn't do that sort of thing, would she?"

Tommy answered first, "Face it honey, she resents us all because we're so close. She feels left out, and she's angry as hell. Now we're stuck in here until they open the place back up tomorrow at eleven."

"And there is definitely no way out," Steve added. "This storage room is actually an old, broken freezer. That door might as well be bullet proof it's so thick. Plus, the only light switch is outside the door."

"Well, I suppose we should all just get comfortable for the night since we're stuck," Emma said. "We should lie down, get some sleep. I for one am going to be as cheerful as I can be when she opens that door in the morning. She is not going to win this battle".

All the others agreed, and they all started to find a comfortable place to lie down. However, when they began to move around in the dark they all ran into each other. Emma felt one of the guys bump into her from behind, and someone else was brushing against her shoulder. They all laughed at each other as they blindly groped their way around the room. Emma felt someone bump her from behind again, and then grab her ass forcefully. When she realized the groping was intent, she laughed out loud and said, "Tommy, I think you have the wrong ass".

Tommy who was on the other end of the room let out a confused "What?" Then Emma heard a cute little giggle. "Alice, is that you? What are you doing?"

"Just having a little fun," Alice answered casually, but she never actually let go of Emma's tight, little ass that she had always been secretly drawn to.

"You know gang, we could make the best out of this experience," Steve said. "We could really get to know each other."

Emma laughed at his tone, but wondered briefly if he was joking or not. And then suddenly someone was in front of her, caressing her breasts through her thin baby tee. Emma tried to ask who it was and what was going on, but suddenly another mouth was on hers, hot and hungry. Emma knew she should be angry at this invasion, but as she opened her mouth to protest, a tongue darted in to taste her fully and all she could manage was a lustful moan.

The next few minutes went by in a blur as hands caressed her all over and quickly discarded all her clothing. As she reached out to do her own share of groping, she could make out the feel of Alice's full breasts on one side of her. With her other hand, she found a chiseled jaw with a slight growth of stubble – definitely Tommy. Completely uninhibited in the anonymity of the dark, she moved her head toward Alice and began to suck on one of Alice's large nipples which had always fascinated her when they poked through her t-shirts.

"Oh fuck yes, suck my nipple," Alice yelled out. While Emma was shocked and completely turned on by her friend's naughty mouth, someone else had found her naked breast and began sucking and biting her nipple as well. "Ohhhhh! That feels so good," Emma moaned in appreciation.

A second later a hand found Emma's pussy, which was now dripping with anticipation, and a finger quickly entered her deeply. Emma screamed louder and louder as the finger was joined by two more and she was finger fucked hard. "Of fuck yes, oh my god!"

Emma reached her first climax of the night as a tongue found her clit while the finger fuck continued. "Yes yes yes yes yessss! I'm coming!!! Fuck yes!"

Emma had continued to caress Alice's breasts the entire time and heard her reach her first climax of the night as well as she screamed, "I love it when you fuck my nasty pussy from behind. Slap those balls against my ass! Oh god, yes!!!"

As Emma slowly came down from her high, the person she was leaning on gently pushed her to the floor and in one smooth motion buried his cock deep inside her. The cock was the thickest she had ever had, and she was delighted. Feeling daring in the dark, she quickly rolled them around until she was on top, riding the monster cock at her own pace. As she wiggled her ass around savoring the pressure it was putting on her clit, she put out her hands blindly in the dark, looking for the other two people in the room. To her right she found another dick. This one had obviously just fucked Alice because it was not hard, but as she began caressing it, the dick was quickly rising to the occasion and its owner was moaning in appreciation. Suddenly, Emma knew she had to have this cock in her mouth, and she greedily devoured it.

As Alice recovered from her own climax she called out, "Hey, where'd the party go?" Apparently she found someone because minutes later she was screaming "Eat my fucking pussy. Oh yeah, just like that." Emma reached out in front of her body to discover Alice sitting on the face of whoever was in the floor and the girls kissed deeply.

Emma started riding the cock harder and faster and reached her second climax at the same time that the cock in her mouth exploded with cum. Despite all this excitement the cock inside her was still hard and ready. As Alice was once again satisfied she apparently rolled off into the floor because the boy in the floor suddenly sat up and took Emma's mouth hard. "I really want to fuck that tight little ass of yours – I always have." So, she had been fucking Steve and giving Tommy a blow job Emma realized.

Although she would probably never do such a thing normally, in the dark she replied, "oh yes please, fuck my little ass." Then she felt Steve position her doggie style and make sure she was well lubricated. The feeling when Steve finally got his entire dick buried deep in her ass was almost too much. Adding to the pleasure was the fact that someone had crawled underneath her and was gently licking her clit. Leaning her head down, she realized Alice was the one playing with her clit, and since Alice had positioned her pussy under Emma's face, she decided to return the favor.

All three were having a spectacular time, but now Tommy decided to rejoin the fun since the moaning and panting had once again made him hard and ready. He slid Alice out from under Emma's body, leaving the girls face to face. Now while Steve pounded Emma's ass and Tommy rammed into Alice's pussy, the two girls kissed and teased each other. The moans of pleasure echoed in the storage room as each one of the gang came to an earth shattering climax.

The pleasure continued well into the morning hours as the friends continued to couple in every imaginable way. When Nikki finally came to let them out the next morning, she was surprised to see that all of them were practically glowing with pleasure. They even thanked her for locking them in the storage room. Nikki angrily stormed off, outraged that her plan hadn't worked. Of course the foursome was much closer than before now, and going to work had never been so much fun. And needless to say, they volunteered to "check the inventory" whenever they got a chance.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Rushed ending, but very good story anyway

Still a very good story, despite rushed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot, Sexy, & Alot of Fun!!!

Not to mention, unique aka not another boring, recycled, oh so predictable theme. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful

Amazing! Simply one of the most hot stories I have ever read! I don't usually go for group sex but this is one sizzling exception. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yummy

One of those moments you would have wished to had been there!! Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice story

Rushed things toward the end a little but the joy in the interactions of the characters was readily apearant. Keep up the good work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 01 A Sasquatch abduction has unexpected consequences.in NonHuman
A World Where I'm Married She wakes up suddenly married to her best friend's husband.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories