Things that Go Bump in the Night...

Story Info
Being on call on Halloween night is the worst...
4.1k words
4.55
52.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

Well, I was going to submit this for the Halloween competition but I didn't get it finished in time. So what the heck, here it is anyhow. Hope you enjoy...

*****

Being on call is the worst. Being on call on Halloween night is worse than the worst. I'd really been looking forward to the work Halloween Party. I'd made sure it wasn't me on call weeks earlier. But then Pat was in a car accident and he was still in hospital. There were only two of us DBA's and that made me on-call support 24/7 until Pat came back. And Halloween coincided with our month-end financial runs. We always had problems with the month-end financials. Crappy data. Poor programming. Forty year old spaghetti code. Half of it undocumented.

I wanted to cry.

I wanted a new job.

But the pay was too good to quit.

Also, one of the reasons I was still sticking around was my immediate boss. The company might have been a pain in the butt but like I said, the pay was good, they paid overtime and an allowance for on-call, the company was growing and my immediate boss, Eric, was a bit of a hunk even if he was on the older side and already married with a daughter almost my age.

I was sure he was interested in me but I might have been biased. I had a crush on him. It made me feel like a teenager at High School, which I knew was just plain silly. But I'd planned to use the Halloween Party to check out just how interested he was. I knew his wife wasn't coming, she hated work parties. Eric had told me that. Anyhow, I was interested enough to make sure my boyfriend had other plans with his buddies for the night of the party. I'd encouraged him to make other plans.

If things with Eric worked out, married or not, my boyfriend would be ex pretty quickly. He was going to be ex pretty soon anyhow, I'd made up my mind on that one. Not that I planned anything permanent with Eric. I wasn't a home- wrecker or anything like that. He was way too old besides. Nope, what I wanted was to satisfy that crush I had and then move on. If it didn't work out, nothing lost. If it did, well, it'd be fun. My friends all told me I was far too serious anyhow, that I needed to get out and get wild now and then. I never had at university. Heck, I was still a virgin for god sakes. Not through conscious choice but just, the right guy had never come along. My boyfriend was definitely NOT the right guy, I was sure of that. Which was why he was going to become ex pretty soon.

So there I was, a couple of nights away from the work Halloween Party, and on call. Shit! I'd spent a lot of time in my head planning for this party. I'd picked my costume long ago as well. Weeks ago. It wasn't wildly original or anything, just another variation on a sexy little cheongsam. When you look like me, five foot six, slender, pretty (if I say so myself) and Chinese with hair that falls half way down my back, a cheongsam is just perfect.

Especially the one I'd bought for the Halloween Party.

To start with, it was black. Black with lots of Chinese flowers in red and gold and silver. Also, it was short. As in, it was the shortest dress I'd ever worn, not quite micro-short, but as close as made no difference and it made my legs, which were already long and slender, look even longer and more slender. Especially when I wore the strappy high-heeled sandals I was going to wear. That little cheongsam also revealed rather more of me than I'd intended when I'd ordered it. The sides were slit up the thighs to my hips, high enough that the sides of my panties showed. I'd tried it with my new thong panties, just a narrow strap across my hips. They didn't show so I guess I was wearing them.

Last of course was the cutout back and front. I hadn't really noticed that little feature when I'd bought the cheongsam. I'd seen the usual high collar and that looked fine. It was a not so insignificant miss, given that most of the back was cut out, along with a good portion of the front. More than enough to reveal my bust.

If I'd had one of course.

Not that I did. Not much of one anyhow. Typical southern Chinese girl, that was me. Slender and flat. "Fēijī chǎng" (as flat as the airport runway) as they say. Not that I worried about that much either.

I was what I was.

The work Halloween Party was always on a Saturday night and it was always at work. The IT Department's financial systems might have been old but the company was doing well and the Big Boss owned it lock, stock and barrel. No shareholders to worry about and say what you will about him, while he was tight with the company's money, he never begrudged paying for work parties and dinners and stuff like that. The décor in the cafeteria was something else. Professionally spooky probably summed it up. The cobwebs and giant spiders sent shivers up and down my spine. The rest was just great. And the clouds of dry ice and thousands of black balloons were a nice touch.

I turned up sans boyfriend. Eric turned up sans wife. We hooked up almost immediately, me sipping on a cocktail, using the crutch of alcohol to be a bit more outgoing than I normally was. Eric knocking back the beers. Neither of us even pretended to talk work right from the moment Eric walked over to join me with a "Hi Jessica." He flirted with me. I flirted back as best I could, which wasn't really very good but I tried.

There was that crush thing you see.

Things were going well when my cell chirped. I looked. Damn! It was Operations. When I called them back, it was an abend to one of the big Financial batch jobs. Ops thought it was a data issue. Damn, damn, double damn. Just when Eric was starting to really come on to me. He was listening to me talk. When I ended the call, he shrugged and smiled. "I'll come with you, don't want you up there on your own."

"Thanks." I was grateful for that. Usually I did on-call from home. Coming into the office at night was pretty spooky. I'd done it once or twice, working late, and I hated it. Eric picked up a couple of bottles from the bar. Beer. Then he grabbed a cocktail for me. I gave him a grateful smile as we headed for the door. The big boss noticed us leaving.

"You two skipping on us?"

"Month-end problem," Eric told him. "Jessica's on-call at the moment, don't want her up there on her own so I'm going with her. We'll be back as soon as it's fixed."

"Okay, good luck." He gave me a smile. "Thanks Jessica. I really appreciate all the work you're doing while Pat's off."

Well, that was nice of him, but thanks didn't fix abends due to crappy data and old cobol code that should have been replaced twenty years ago.

I didn't say that though. Neither of us said anything as we rode the elevator down to our floor. It was only when we went to use our passcards to access our floor that I even realized we were holding hands.

When did that happen?

I had no idea but after the door opened Eric took my hand again and I didn't remove it. We walked to my desk, Eric pulled up a chair as I logged on and checked what had happened. It was easy to find and Ops were right. One line of bad data. Crap! Really, I should have paged one of the Business team and have then come in and fix the data through the front-end app. But I'd run into this one before, I knew exactly what the issue was and what needed to be changed. If I called the Business we'd be here for another two or three hours. I explained to Eric.

"Can you fix it?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, I can write a quick script, access that file, correct that line of data, then resubmit the job."

"You're not supposed to have access to do that."

I shrugged. What could I say. "Crappy old Systems Eric," I said, "there's ways around our security. We should have been hacked years ago." There were a couple of chinese guys I knew from Computer Science at university who could have hacked their way into our systems in ten minutes flat. Our IT Security team were a bit behind the times. I'd mentioned it but hey, what did I know, I was the newbie here.

He sipped his beer. "Okay, let's do it." He sounded decisive. His hand was resting on my knee. He gave my leg a squeeze. "And then we can get back to the party."

I looked down at his hand on my knee, then at him. "Or whatever."

He grinned. "Or whatever. Come on, let's get started, Jessica."

I looked at him. "What's this "us" white man, whose doing the work here?"

He grinned. I shrugged and started on it. Not much of a problem, really, a quick script. Except that Eric's hand on my leg was distracting me. He was stroking my leg. It was nice but ... I had to correct a couple of mistakes in my typing. His hand on my leg was playing havoc with my thought processes.

Usually I was as focused as a laser. Not tonight, but even with that little distraction, it didn't take long. Ten minutes of scripting and I was almost finished. One damn line of data. The script I was writing should fix the data and recommit it to the database. I worked through it again, checking for mistakes. This damn system was a real pain to work with and this particular batch job was worse.

Nope, looking good. Almost done.

Eric's hand chose that moment to slide up my leg, up, up, up. There wasn't anything to stop him. His hand slid under the cheongsam, not that there was anything much to slide under. His fingers were brushing my panties. I looked up from my almost completely checked script as his fingers brushed me gently.

Couldn't he wait just another few minutes.

I opened my mouth to tell him to wait. One finger pushed my panties inwards where I suddenly realised I was extremely wet. I closed my eyes, feeling his touch on me right where I'd imagined him touching me.

All week I'd been thinking of this.

I breathed in, a long shuddering breath, my hands frozen on the keyboards. I opened my mouth wider. Instead of telling him to stop, I moaned quietly at the delicious friction were his fingers pressed my panties inwards. His fingers on me held me enthralled. I turned my face towards his, looking into his eyes. I moaned again, quietly, easing my legs apart to make more room for his hand between them.

That was all the encouragement he needed.

Next second his hand was sliding inside my panties, touching me, one finger pressing inwards where I was wettest. I felt myself part so very easily to his touch. His fingertip found my entrance, paused for a second, exploring, then slid with slippery ease up inside me.

"Jessica."

"Eric."

We kissed. All the stored up passion and longing that both of us had contained and suppressed boiled to the surface as his mouth sealed itself to mine, as his tongue plunged hungrily into my mouth. As his finger plunged and pressed deeply into my wet wet sex. As his thumb strummed my swollen clitoris like a virtuoso guitar player, making my back arch in the chair.

"What ... What are you doing?" My voice was a thin moan. At the office? We were at the office. In my imagination, we'd always been back in my apartment or perhaps in the anonymity of a downtown hotel room. Mind you, it was a silly question.

Eric's voice was low, low and husky. "I want you Jess, I want you so much... tell me you want me Jessica." He forced a second finger into me, bringing a rush of heat to my body, a groan from my lips as he forced me open. I'd let my boyfriend touch me before, let him finger me, but not like this. Never like this. I moaned as he worked both fingers completely into me, stretching me deliciously, one of my legs was over the arm of the chair as I did my best to open myself wide to him.

"We're at work." My moan was breathy, quavering. Oh god, what he was doing felt so good. "Someone could come."

He grinned. "No chance Jess, everybody's at the party upstairs."

His fingers twisted and moved inside me. My resistance crumbled like burnt toast, helplessly surrendering to his touch as his hand cupped my sex.

"I can't wait to fuck you Jess." His fingers plunged into me, a plunge that I welcomed wetly, my hands clutching at the armrests of my seat, my nipples suddenly so hard and swollen.

"Aaaahhhhh ...ahhhhhhh..." I sobbed, one of my hands clutching at his hair, the other at his arm. God, what he was doing to me was so good. I loved it. Why had I never found someone who could make me feel like this before? It didn't matter at all that he was fifteen years older than me. I didn't care that he was married. I just loved what he was doing to me and I wanted him to keep doing it. I wanted him to do to me what he'd just said he wanted to do.

I wanted to tell him it was my first time as well but all I could do was shiver with excitement and anticipation. And just a little fear.

Next second he was lifting me. Lifting me from my chair to my feet and bending me forward over my desk with one hand. His other hand was under my cheongsam, jerking at my panties, jerking so hard one of the straps broke. They hung from one leg as he bent me forward to rest on my forearms. His fingers found my sex and plunged thickly into me so that I moaned again, a long quavering moan that filled the room while his other hand fumbled at my cheongsam.

"Does this undo?" His voice was urgent as he fumbled at the front.

"It unzips at the back," I gasped.

He found the zipper, pulled it down. I felt his hands pushing my cheongsam up all the way to my armpits. Suddenly I was almost naked, the thin silk bunched up around my armpits, my breasts now exposed. His hands left me. I heard his zipper, the rustle of his clothing. I waited, knowing what he wanted and wanting it as well, bent over the desk, my eyes closed, breathing hard in anticipation. Why was he taking so long? Something brushed my skin. I jumped. I gasped. I felt his erection pressing against my butt.

"Move your legs further apart." His legs pushed at the backs of my thighs, one of his hands clasped my inner thigh, guided that leg's movements, helping me as I shuffled my feet wide apart, opening and exposing myself to him. His fingers found me again, teased me now, teased my lips, bringing another moan from my lips.

"God you're so wet Jess."

"Yes," I moaned. I couldn't believe how wet I was myself. How hot and wet I felt.

"God, I've been getting so hard just looking at you Jess."

"Yes," I moaned yet again as his fingers slid deep inside me, stretching me. I'd started thinking about him this way a long time ago. For weeks now. My head bowed to rest on the backs of my hands. I looked down underneath myself to see him behind me, see his erect member pointing towards me, jutting forward between my widespread thighs.

"God I've been wanting to fuck you for so long."

"Yes."

I was thinking "Just do it" though. Enough with the talking. I could see how hard he was. I reached down under myself and found him with my hand. He groaned when I slid my hand up and down the length of his shaft, feeling him pulse in my hand, feeling how hard he was. One of his hands reached forward, reached under me and cupped one of my breasts, found my swollen nipple, teased it while his fingers teased my sex, the feeling of his fingers inside me an exquisite torment.

I drew his shaft towards my entrance, my heart pounding wildly as his fingers eased out of me, leaving me open and exposed. I held him in my hand, feeling his hips twitch, his cock slide in my grasp as he pushed against my grasp. My fingers lifted him, guided him to me, I swallowed as I felt the head of him push against me. His hands grasped my hips, held me tight as his legs pushed against mine, forcing my thighs wider apart. My hand dropped from him to clutch at the desk as the head of his cock pushed slowly into me, not pausing, continuing up inside me, his thickness forcing open the tight walls of my sex.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh." My head jerked up as he penetrated deeper inside me, his hands holding my hips in an implacable grasp. So this was what it was like. I felt a strangled cry burst from me as his cock worked backwards and forwards inside me, working deeper into me with every movement.

"You feel incredible." His voice was a long groan of pleasure, his breathing labored, his movements slow and gentle, sending shivers of delight through every nerve in my body. Gently sliding and moving inside me, this thickness sliding through my entrance, opening me.

"Do it," I moaned, "do it to me... I want all of it ... In me ...all of it in me."

He did. He gave me what I asked for. He speared me with his cock, abruptly driving the entire length of his shaft into me so that I jerked forward in sudden shock, crying out, my thighs suddenly halted by the edge of my desk and the grip of his hands while his cock continued thickly into me, his glans massaging the walls of my sex as he plunged deep into me. Impossibly deeper into me, pushing hard up against my labial lips, the backs of my thighs, his cock buried inside me.

"Oh fuck Jess."

I couldn't have said anything to save my life. My sex did a spastic little dance on his cockshaft, gripping him tightly as I shuddered in rapturous surrender. Oh god, why had I waited so long to have this done to me? I clung to my desk, moaning softly.

"Are you alright?" He'd paused inside me. No, don't stop, keep moving, keep doing it to me.

"Don't stop," I gasped.

I didn't need to say anything more. He began to fuck me. His hands held my hips, his cock slipped in and out of me, slowly at first, then working up speed. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder came his thrusts. Pumping his cock into me. Pounding his cock into me. His hands left my hips, found my small breasts, cupped them in his palms while his fingers wound and worked on the hardness of my nipples, bringing my pleasure and excitement to a new pitch that was almost unbearable.

The sounds of our lovemaking filled the silence of the darkened office. The slap of his pelvis against the backs of my thighs. The wet sounds my sex was making as his cock buried itself in me again and again. The thumps of my desk on the floor as he slammed me up against it. My sobbing moans and cries. His deeper grunts. I'd never imagined it would feel this good, this wonderful, that being taken by a man could give me such exquisite pleasure. And the longer he continued, the greater the sheer bliss that radiated from my sex to fill my entire body.

All I could think of was what he was doing to me as I bent forward over my desk with his cock hammering into me, his hands gripping my hips, pulling me back onto him as his thrusts urged me forward. I clung to the desk helplessly, my hair falling around my head like a veil, moaning and gasping and sobbing as his cock slid into me again and again. I could feel my orgasm building inside me, building and building, the tension and the need growing and growing. I could feel Eric's excitement growing too, I could feel his cock inside me, harder, more swollen, moving more more and more urgently.

"Eric," I gasped while I could still think, while I could still talk, "Eric ... you have to ... Not finish in me ... okay ... I'm not ... not protected." And Eric wasn't wearing a condom. I hadn't even thought about it until now. I'd wanted him in the worst possible way and now I had him right where I wanted him. Inside me.

"Okay," he groaned. "okay."

I turned my head to try and look over my shoulder at him. "Fuck me hard," I sobbed loudly, doing my best to push myself back onto him as he thrust into me. "Eric ...oh Eric ... Fuck me harder ... fuck me harder.." I screamed out that last plea almost at the top of my voice.

Just as the door to our office opened.

"Halloween surprise!" The big boss and my boyfriend stood there, arms around each other's shoulders, drinks in their free hands, smiles plastered across their faces. It was a surprise alright.

A surprise for everyone.

I couldn't help it. Frantic, I clawed at the desk, trying to stand up, trying to escape from what had instantaneously turned from paradise into a nightmare from which there was no escape. All I succeeded in doing was pushing myself back onto Eric so that when he started to come, he came inside me hard, his cum spurting out inside me. I felt him come, felt his swollen cock throbbing and pulsing inside me as his semen exploded into me, as he thrust hard into me, pushing me hard up against my desk.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers
12