Things That Go Bzzz In The Noontime Ch. 2

Story Info
This toy gets around.
4k words
4.61
52.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read "Things That Go Bzzzz In The Night" first, this is chapter 2.

I woke up and instead of lazily coming to, I awoke fast, heart pounding, remembering last nights events. My eyes were open wide, I thought for sure the wrath of my sis and bro in law would come crashing down on me. After five minutes of thinking a hundred different thoughts, I realized I was as hard as a rock. God, I can still smell her. Never in my life, even when I was a teenager, had I ever seen tits that jaw droppingly suckable. They are perfect, maybe heavy b- cup, but those nipples! I can't describe them in words, but pink and round and puffy as can be. Hard little pencil erasers in the middle just saying "I belong in your mouth". When she had that purple vibrator inside of her, even though it was a small one, it took all of her pussy. Rita's pussy was small, almost tiny, I could have covered the whole thing with my mouth without even opening it halfway. She must wax, or whatever women do to themselves to look like hair was never there.

I smell bacon. Coming out of my dirty little thoughts, I remembered that Deanne was going to make a good breakfast when she heard Rita was helping today. Into the shower and dressed before one more look in the mirror. Shit, I'm nervous, going downstairs feels like a death march. Even though I realized how nothing would happen, if they had heard us it would have happened right then, I still was shaking.

"Hello!" said Deanne in her still somewhat tired morning voice. Rita was still eating and I sat down across from her. I poured a cup and sat back. It took 5 seconds for me to realize everything was fine, my fears for nothing. Rita was not looking up from her plate, half smiling and just trying to concentrate on breakfast. I saw a mountain of food come my way, my sister knew my appetite, and I smiled at Deanne.

"A full stomach will help with all I have planned for today. Thanks sis, for everything, you have no idea how much I appreciate all this!"

As I looked up at her, my eyes went straight to her partially open robe and I saw enough cleavage to stare. My sis has nice tits, and I immediately realized where Rita's had come from. Quick as lightning I thought about cumming on them and how it would look. My sperm dripping down off her chin and sliding between her .... Whoa, looking away fast to my plate I realized I had turned into one big pervert. Deanne hadn't noticed, all that was in a second, but my mind was feeling so ... so..raunchy. But I couldn't help but have a huge grin on my face. I almost laughed out loud when I remembered somehow the old saying, a legend in his own mind. I was thinking I was a pervert in my own mind. It was actually pretty funny to be thinking like that, dirty as can be, with thoughts that would make a five dollar whore blush, nobody the wiser. Rita still had not made eye contact, or even said a word, but her smile was still not gone. I realized right then, no matter how perverted, I wanted to see Deanne's bra size and styles, before I left her house I would do a little panty raid and see how sexy she dresses underneath. I was eating and thinking how weird today might be, the two of us alone all day, I didn't have a clue how Rita felt.

"What do you have to do today?" Deanna asked while stealing a piece of bacon from my plate.

"Nothing too hard, everything is getting finished ahead of schedule and my crew has been working beyond exceptional. It's almost ready, and now Rita and I can clean everything room by room. But all the heavy work is done, and I can move in before I repaint and re carpet the basement. Same with the dining room floor and wall."

"How long till you can move back in?"

"I hope to go back in the next day or two, when Rita and I get it cleaned up enough."

Rita got up and put her dish in the sink. She mumbled about being ready in 5 minutes and scooted up to her room. Deanne was staring at me as I finished eating and I looked her in the eye for a moment longer then normal. She had a weird look on her face and grabbed my arm above the elbow, stroking my triceps.

" It's been great having you here, I miss my little brother around the house." She cleared her throat, and shifted in her seat damn near exposing her whole right tit as one side of the robe fell away.

"It's great being in love with Tim and he is a good husband, but I always had men around the house. Dad and you, or my boyfriends before Tim. He's great, but its nice having a guy around who works in the trades and is as strong as you, you got a bunch of stuff done here that nobody else could do." Her hand had pretty much been molesting my arm and shoulder while she spoke.

"My pleasure, and you know you can just ask, I'll do anything you need." I purposely left that statement for interpretation.

We had never done anything remotely sexual before, but through the years there had been numerous times when electricity would pass between us. We were and still are close, we are the two youngest kids of five, and grew up together. But without ever saying it, through these electric moments, we both understood that each of us lusted for the other, true love but with a hint of "I'd fuck you like an animal and do dirty things to you I wouldn't do to anyone else. Raw, pent up down and dirty, break the bed frame kind of fuck if you weren't my sibling." Being close in age and close growing up, we knew everything about each other and our love was immense. We also silently lusted for each other, never breaking that taboo, although both masturbated thinking of each other since an early age. Neither of us knew that about the other, and how similar our fantasies were.

She stood and bent, her hair falling over my face and kissed the top of my forehead. Moving very slowly and a long kiss, I was looking right down the front of her robe and getting a great look at her nipples. I swear, Deanne is very modest, and around the males of the family especially. I was pleased, shocked, and excited. I also realized right away this was not an accident, she knew exactly what she was doing, and I was speechless. We just froze in that pose for a minute and sort of hugged, breaking away as Rita came down with a backpack, ready to go. Deanne gave me one more look, loving and warm, before seeing us out the door. Between Rita and Deanne, my head was spinning and I thought of Rod Serling, thinking this might be my own episode, and he'd step out and start talking to the camera any second.

"A man, life disrupted, in a relative's house. He thought things would get back to normal, but he didn't realize he had crossed a dimension, into a new sexually tense and perverse universe.....".

I came back to reality as I saw Rita hop into my truck, and realized that under her low riders she was wearing a pink thong. I'm floating, not knowing what today would bring, knowing I had to figure out how Rita really felt, but how do you approach this?


"Excuse me dear niece, but how do you feel about me running in your room last night while you were playing with your young little pussy, stroking my dick in front of you, and cumming in your mouth, face, and tits, before pulling the vibe out of you and licking your teenage juice off of it?"

Obviously no script available about how to go about this. But I did feel we would need to talk, I couldn't let that ruin a great relationship. Then Deanne's tits, which by the way I of course had seen barely covered from time to time growing up, but truly exposed for the first time two minutes ago, had my heart skipping beats. I'm in a dream, I thought.

Before I could even get out of the drive and think about what to say, Rita was pretty excited and asked in a little girl voice.

" Mommy doesn't know because I can't use the phone in my room after bed, but I called Jessica last night and she really is bored at home and wants to help us today, can she please, please, please!?"

As she said this she had gotten on her knees on the seat, facing me with both of her hands gripping my arm, while she jumped up and down in the seat. So fucking cute! I could see she was not mortified about last night in the least, which was my big concern, and thought of Jessica. Opposite of Rita, about the same height, but plump just enough with round curves and nice large tits that stood proud on her chest. Bubble butt and dancer legs, she did some kind of dance at school. Maybe Rita needed this safety barrier for today, and I realized it would help make this less awkward.

"Sure, is she ready now?" I said as she plopped back into the seat facing forward and putting her hair behind her to put it in a ponytail.

"I called before we left, she's ready now!" As she gathered her hair and put the tie around it, her chest was stuck out. I noticed no bra and my dick noticed, too. Rita noticed me staring and blushed, smiling shyly. Nothing was said, nothing had to be.


We pulled into Jessica's drive and she skipped down the driveway like a kid on a playground, wearing torn jeans and t shirt like Rita. I watched her big tits bounce all the way down the drive. As she got in the truck, I noticed she too was braless, easier to tell with her chest, and it was obvious that she really needed a bra to not be obscene. Her nipples had gotten hard running down the drive and were poking out and up through her shirt. Rita scooted over and let her in, and I was in heaven, but feeling guilty at thinking these thoughts about these two young girls. So naive, young, unsure. But also so sweet, eager, giggly, and putting on a show for me, flirting and looking so hot!

So here I am, washing walls and floors with two teens in t shirts and no bras, moving their arms up and down, or round and round. It did not help that they were behaving immature, younger then they were. Giggling nonstop, making funny noises, smearing soot on each others faces and bodies. They did a lot of work and I was safe so far, then Rita came up and smeared soot on my nose.I grabbed her waist and we spun, ending up on our knees bent over.

Rita was laughing out "No! No!" because since she was a little girl, I knew she was ticklish under her arm, at the armpit. She knew I was aiming for that and she was extremely ticklish, losing control when I did it right. She would just collapse all limbs and go weak, half laughing and half gasping. It was funny. After overpowering her I hit that spot and she jerked and collapsed and snorted her breath. Jessica was on the ground busting a rib laughing. As I was letting go of her my hand found her tit. It was no accident. I had her in a way that Jessica could not see me do it and I rubbed and squeezed Rita's tit looking her right in the eye. Her nipple got very rigid under my palm and her chest pushed up slightly as she took a deep breath. Five seconds, eye to eye, I fondled her on the ground. She did not move, but she bit her lip like holding back a groan. I let go and pulled her up.

Jessica was still laughing at Rita, and we looked at each other. We shook our heads and both jumped on Jessica. I held her arms down and Rita mercilessly tickled her. I was on my knees on one side of Jess, stretched over her holding her bent arms by her ears. My eyes stayed on those bouncing boobs, and as she struggled I managed to cop a quick couple feels without being to obvious. My dick was so fucking uncomfortable and throbbing.

I had to stop this now, so I yelled "okay, truce!" and we all calmed down. Rita had been down at Jessica's waist tickling her, but had turned her head and was now looking right at the large bulge poking from my pants. Jess noticed and soon two panting teenage girls were silent, looking at the hard on I had from wrestling with them. My turn to blush, and I stumbled to get up, when Rita grabbed my hand and stopped me. I stopped suddenly and almost fell from her grip. I looked at her quizzically, she was searching for words.

"What?" I said, and I never forget what she said next.

She looked at Jess and swallowed before looking down. In that little girl voice she said "Don't be mad but me and Jess are best buds and tell each other everything, so I called her last night and, Jess has never seen one squirt, would you please let us watch you do it again?"

My body went numb, but the blood kept pumping to my cock. I froze for ten seconds, then a wicked grin came on my face. Looking down at these two, I knew I was going to do this.

"Is this really what you two want?"

They barely mumbled yes. I was getting an idea, and it was naughty. I reached for both girl's hands and pulled them up on their feet. I put my hands on their chins and made them both look at me.

"Seriously, is this what you two want?"

First Jessica spoke and whispered "ye..yes", then Rita was a little louder.

"Uncle Kevin, please let us watch just this once, we have both seen Daddy's dvds and wondered what it really looked like. We won't tell anyone, I promise!"

My naughty side was taking over. "Both of you are very bad little girls, and your making Uncle Kevin very hard. I'll cum for you if that is what you want, but you will do something for me." They were both looking nervous, and I still had a hold on their chins.

"Go upstairs and go in the fresh laundry. Make my bed then both of you undress down to your panties and lay next to each other on your backs." I was on a roll. "Wait for me, I may be a little while. Touch your boobs and your panties if you want, but do not touch inside your panties, got it?"

Both of them said nothing. I turned them in the direction of the stairs, and lightly swatted two sweet little asses as I said "I want you two to see me cum, now go get ready!" The ass swat got them going and they grabbed their backpacks and went upstairs.

Holy Shit!! I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of pot from the freezer. Rolling a joint, I noticed I was shaking badly. I had two young teens up in my bed in panties, one my niece and they are waiting for me to go up there and let them watch me cum! As nervous as I was about my niece, I felt peacock proud. As I lit the joint thinking about this and Deanne earlier, I heard a light knock at the front door.

Panic mode!! As I put out the pot and headed for the front door, I realized it could be a bunch of different people, and I would get rid of them quick. My attention was needed upstairs!

Deanne!!!

OH, Shit! Oh fuck!

"Hey bro, let me in!"

"uh, oh.., um come on in. Hey go look at what I got done in the basement, I'll be right there..." I was talking loud enough so that the girls may here me, but they had the stereo on in my room.

Deanne was standing there grinning ear to ear, went in the kitchen and straight to the joint on the counter. I never smoked in front of her, but she knew I did it.

"I haven't smoked in years, today is a good day to start." That's when I noticed she was shaking as bad as me.

She lit the joint and we stood and smoked a few hits each , looking right at each other and not a word was said. But she knew something, her eyes made it clear. I could not figure her expression out but she was not angry like I thought she would be if she knew about any of this. As she handed me the joint, Deanne closed the gap between us and put her face two inches from mine. She looked at me and slowly leaned up and kissed me. Soft open mouth and with feeling. Before I could react she leaned to my ear and said.

" I watch you sometimes because your hot, and I did when we were kids. I was just getting ready to go peek on you last night when you ran into my daughters room with a hard on."

I was completely stunned. I could not move, but Deanne was guiding me to a chair.

"I watched you, my bad little brother, push and pull a vibrator out of your niece's pussy and then jack off and cum all over her!" She was sitting down into my lap and wrapping her arms around my waist.

She took the joint from me and toked before saying "So I took the day off and came here to spy on you two. You bad boy, you even picked up her friend. But first I went into Rita's room and found her vibe and one of her Dad's porn dvds. My girl is growing up ." she said softly. I was out of breath listening to all this and very aware of my sisters body rubbing on me with a silk blouse opened enough to see a blue lace bra, and hard nipples.

"She had been seeing a boy, her and Jess lost their virginity a couple months ago not too far apart. They both dumped the guys when they blabbed to their buddies, and they have been acting pretty funny. They teased her father so bad I had to talk to them one night."

"Uncle Kevin" we heard from upstairs.

Deanne leaned over and whispered "Tell them to wait."

I yelled "Stay up there and I'll be a minute!" Deanne stayed on my shoulder, breathing in my ear.

"She teased you, until you had to cum on her, didn't she?" I nodded. She bit my earlobe. "I watched them tease you and how you copped a feel of their tits today, thru the window." She licked my neck and I put a hand on her stomach.

"What did you tell them?" she asked.

I took a minute to tell her the truth, she was sliding a hand up and down my thigh, bumping my hard on each time.

She asked if I was only going to jack off and cum, or was I going to try to fuck two young girls who would do anything that Uncle Kevin says.

I lied, I said I was just going to jack off.

Deanne stood and made me stay seated. My eyes popped out as she ripped open her blouse. Buttons flew and she threw it across the room. Off with the bra, and she straddled me and grabbed my head, shoving it in to her left tit. I inhaled, looked up at her and started to oh, so lightly lick around her nipple. She would have none of that and ground into my face. Hard.

"Why didn't you ever come into my room like that?" she hissed as she ground on me. My hands were cupping her ass now as I sucked her nipple in.

We stopped for a minute and looked at each other. Loving, relieved about our fantasies coming out, lust. It was all in our faces. Deanne shocked the shit out of me next with what came out of her mouth.

" Those girls need a couple of things. They need to learn not to tease so much. They also need to learn how a man can make absolute love to them, they hate boys now after the fuck and tell boys. So... You need to do two things. We will go up together and teach them a lesson about what teasing gets you. This will be for you and I. We will treat them like sluts, and do anything you want, cum inside them if you want, just leave no marks. I will be your assistant and do whatever I need to. Take the rest of the afternoon. Jess's parents and my husband think we're staying overnight to clean. After they sleep that off and we all eat dinner, then take each girl one at a time and show them what love making is. Show them that when loved, they will cum over and over and feel satisfied, that it's a good experience."

As I was hearing all this and trying to digest that my sister wanted me to go with her and roughly take her daughter and friend, then spend all night making them cum, I did not realize or maybe was to mind blown to realize how hard I was . Deanne noticed and was undoing my pants. Out it came, my pants open and my hard cock in my older sisters hand as she sat in my lap. My dream for twenty years came true as she slid down, putting one of my hands on her tit as she slid down and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. Loud slurping noises and her eyes on mine, a hand on my balls. She stopped abruptly and stripped completely, and I watched her totally enthralled. She took off my clothes and like an expert played with my cock, balls and ass. She had my legs over her shoulders for easy access to all three points. When her tongue went to my ass, she would lift and separate my knees. Deanne looked up at me and worked magic on my cock, teasing my ball softly and slid a finger in my ass. With that I grabbed her hair and thrust a few times into her and came in a spasm of debilitating force. My whole body came in my sisters mouth.

12