Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
The Perfect Slut becomes his Bride for a day.
2.7k words
4.2
51.2k
11
0

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03 -- Wedding Day

Wednesday is possibly the most boring day of the week, but when you deal with certain people boring days become extraordinary days. That's how it is with Emma. She is beautiful, smart, and sexy as well as the absolute sultriest 35 year-old nymphomaniac I have ever met. I continued to benefit from her completely overactive sex drive, while her husband and kids know nothing of my existence.

As I drove to work on this Wednesday morning, my cell phone rang. I looked down and saw her number on the screen and my day was instantly better. The only question was what adventure would my perfect little slut take me on today.

"Hello," I said as I answered my cell.

"Hey stud," she greeted me on the other end of the phone. "I haven't heard from since our last session on Saturday. I wasn't too rough on you, was I?"

"Not at all," I replied. "It was the most intense sex I have ever had."

"Good," she responded simply. "I would hate to think that I broke you already. You do remember my one rule for this relationship, don't you?"

"Refresh my memory," I requested.

"If we are going to go on with this relationship then you will give me what I need when I want it, no questions asked," she stated. "You are doing a great job so far."

"Glad you approve," I quipped.

"I have something a little lighter in mind for our next encounter," she confessed.

"Tell me more," I pressed.

"All I will say is be at my house at noon on Saturday," she said.

"Noon on Saturday," I questioned, somewhat probing for more details. "Won't the house be full?"

"Actually, no" she revealed. "Jack will be working all day and my sister Vivian is taking the kids to the movies and the mall."

"Well then," I concluded, "it sounds like you have some time to kill."

"More like some time to fill," she responded, "or some time to get filled."

"Sounds like you have something in mind, my dear," I observed.

"See you Saturday," she said as she hung up the phone.

Jack, Emma's husband, was a self-employed plumber who rarely worked on the weekends. Her kids, Eric and Lola, loved her sister Vivian, who didn't have kids of her own so she did a great many things with Emma's kids. I was counting the minutes to Saturday afternoon.

It seemed to take forever to get from Wednesday to Saturday, but finally the weekend arrived. I awoke Saturday morning to an empty house; apparently my wife had gone shopping with her mother. I quickly showered, dressed and hit the road. It was a 30-minute ride from my house to where Emma lived, but worth every minute on the road.

I parked in the shopping plaza around the corner from her place as usual and began walking up the street. As I approached her place I saw what I expected, only one car in the driveway. It was Emma's BMW 325si, what she called her "self-reward" for being a highly paid corporate attorney. I, apparently, was her other "self-reward." I continued up the walkway to the front door and rang the bell.

Emma answered the door after just a minute. She looked plain, wearing a black tank top, noticeable without a bra and jeans with bare feet.

"Come in," she said, opening the door for me to enter the house.

"I thought you said you had something softer in mind for today," I wondered aloud as I entered the front hall of her home.

"Are you doubting me," she questioned.

"Not at all," I replied, "I was merely wondering what adventure you were taking me on today."

"Today will be a different kind of adventure," she revealed as she led me into the kitchen. "You know the rules for our relationship, but I have some other things to tell you today. They are things I want you to be clear on, so I have to ensure I have your complete attention."

"I see," I said cautiously. "I can tell this is going to be quite interesting."

"When you leave here today," she continued, "our relationship will 100% clear and concrete. We have hit that place where it all goes on the table or it all goes out the window. Now is your one opportunity to leave if you like. If you go, we are done for good, but if you stay then you are in this relationship until I let you out."

"WOW," I exclaimed. "That is certainly a lot to take in."

I stood there, just staring at her, running all my option through my head. I started to think back to the first time we met and each time we had been together. It had been the hottest sex of my life, no question. She was direct and honest about what she wanted, which was great for me. How could I walk away from this woman? The way she presented it was a little scary, but this was one ride that if I missed I was sure I would regret.

She stared right back at me. I am sure a lot of the same things were running through her head. Her eyes showed a wonderful shade of impatience for an answer. I thought about all the things we could do and try together. Then I thought of the families we each had. That thought quickly faded because this was absolutely not about any of them.

"I'm staying," I finally said.

"Why," she demanded.

"Because," I explained, "women as hot and as sexually driven as you do not come along everyday. You are the perfect slut-nympho. Men everywhere dream of having a woman like you, so I would be doing every man, everywhere a disservice to walk-out when I have one."

"That's a pretty good answer," she commented, "but you could have just said you were staying because I am fucking hot. I am glad you chose to stay, now get ready for the ride of your life, stud."

"I am ready, willing and able," I retorted.

"Ok then, let's begin," she countered, pulling a chair from her kitchen table across the wood floor into the center of the kitchen. "Strip and sit. From this point on do not say another word unless I ask you a direct question."

I did as instructed, removing my shoes, my shirt and my jeans. I stood there in just my boxers and started to move towards the chair to sit. Emma cut me off on the way to the chair by placing her right index finger in the middle of my chest. She then looked down at my boxers and pointed her finger to the floor, indicating that they should be removed as well.

I, again, did as instructed and dropped my boxers kicked them across the wooden kitchen floor. Emma then pointed at the chair and I obediently sat down. She moved behind me and began to massage my shoulders. I was starting to relax when I heard something metallic make a clank sort of sound.

I then felt Emma grab my arms and pull my hands behind the chair. She quickly handcuffed my hands together behind the chair. I started to panic a little, but she put her hand on my shoulder and I knew to relax. She then took a red bandana out of one of the kitchen drawers and used it to blindfold me.

"Now," she said teasingly, "you sit here and be a good boy and I will be right back."

I heard her bare feet smack the wooden kitchen floor on her way across the room. I then heard her climb the stairs and her bedroom door shut. I was alone, naked, handcuffed and blindfolded in the kitchen. I had time to dwell on what she had said earlier and it accrued to me, Emma is the hottest woman alive. I would have been an ass to leave and let her get away.

I am sure that I lost track of time as I sat there and thought about her, then I heard her bedroom door open. I heard her slowly coming down the stairs. Then I heard the clack, clack, clack of her heels on the wood floor as she made her way through the hall and into the kitchen.

"I am back, lover," she announced.

I heard her heels on the floor again as she moved towards me. I felt her put her finger on my chest, only it was much softer. As I tried to figure out what was going on, she moved behind me and I could now feel her hands on my shoulders, still very soft, almost velvet-like. I then felt her breath on my neck and she began nibbling on my earlobe.

"Now I am going to tell you everything," she whispered. "I am not in love with you. I will never be in love with you, but I do love fucking you. I love your cock. I love how you listen to everything I say. I love how hard you fuck me and how hard you make me cum. I love that you didn't leave before and that you will be my personal fucktoy until I say otherwise. You are going to fuck me as often as I say. You are going to be the perfect lover, because that's what I want."

I was enjoying listening to her and my cock was getting very hard. She switched ears and continued her lecture. "I, on the other hand, will be the perfect slut. I will make all your wildest fantasies come true and then some. I know you love cumming inside me. You will be doing a lot of that. I also know that the only thing you love more than cumming inside me is cumming on my sexy, slutty high-heels, and you will get to do that a lot as well. Oh yes, we are going to have some major league fun from now on stud. I can't wait."

I was now rock hard sitting in the chair and Emma certainly took notice.

"I see you cock is ready for me," she persisted. "I am almost done talking. Now for today's surprise, I am married and you are married, but not to each other. That doesn't mean that for this afternoon I can't be your slut bride. I am going to remove your blindfold, but when I do don't open your eyes until I tell you."

I felt her untie the bandana and heard her walk around in front of me. I kept my eyes closed and waited for permission to open them.

"Ok, take a look," she requested.

I opened my eyes and saw the most phenomenal sight I have ever beheld. Emma stood before me looking ravishing. She had on white, patent leather high heel pumps, white thigh high stockings and a strapless white one-piece mini-dress. To top it all off, she was wearing a white veil on top of her head. As she said, she was indeed the perfect slut bride.

"I will take your silence as approval," she quipped. "Are you ready to fuck your slut bride?"

She then walked towards me slowly. She raised the mini-dress to show me her completely shaved pussy, which was beautiful. She then placed on leg over each side of the chair and straddled me. My cock settled right between her ass cheeks as she sat on me facing me. She then lifted herself slightly and inserted my rock hard pole into her soaking wet pussy with no resistance.

I was in heaven. I felt like I could cum right there. She started grinding on me, working my rod inside her. I was in ecstasy. I was throbbing and dying to fuck her like wild. She continued grinding her hips, further swelling my dick.

"Ok," she stated, "time to put this show into high gear."

She then lifted herself and started to bounce up and down on my cock. She was bouncing slowly at first but the she started to ride me like a bull, going faster with each bounce. As she impaled herself repeatedly on my cock she started to moan. The harder she bounced the louder she moaned. She then really turned up the speed and started to bounce like crazy. I could feel her juices on my pole as she came. That pushed me over the edge and my cock exploded inside her. I filled her hole with stream after stream of my jizz. She kept bouncing as hard as she could, milking every drop out of my cock.

She finally stopped bouncing and looked me dead in the eye.

"That was good," she revealed, "but I think you can do a little better today."

With that she stood up and stepped off of me to the right, allowing my soaking wet cock to fall out of her pussy. I was weak from the intense load I just blew but Emma didn't care, it was time to go back to work.

She took off the veil and put it on the kitchen table. She then straddled me at the knees, this time facing away from me. She slowly backed up towards my lap. She leaned back on me and gave me instructions "Grab the zipper of my dress with your teeth and unzip me."

I did as I was ordered and clamped onto the zipper of the dress with my teeth. Emma then stood up and bent forward, unzipping the dress to a point where she could now grab it with her fingers. She finished unzipping the dress and pulled it over her head. She then tossed it across the kitchen and settled her ass back onto my lap.

She then leaned back and grabbed my cock and inserted it into her twat again. She rocked up and down quickly and then stopped. She stepped off of me and walked over to the cabinet near the fridge. She opened the cabinet and removed a bottle of baby oil. She removed the cap from the bottle and poured a large amount into her right hand.

As she walked back over to me, several drops of baby oil escaped from her hand and hit the wood floor. She then took her handful of oil smeared it all over my cock. She rubbed it up and down, getting me good and oiled up. She smirked, eerily, and straddled me again, facing away from me. She quickly spread her ass cheeks and lined-up her asshole with my rock hard cock.

As she slowly backed onto my pole, she breathed heavily. As I penetrated her bung fully she let out a yelp. She slowly took my entire shaft into her ass. She leaned all the way back, taking my full length. She then started to bounce on my cock, slowly. Up and down lightly at first.

She worked my rod into and out of her ass repeatedly; loosening up more each time I entered her. She picked up the pace, bouncing faster now. I was loosing control but there wasn't much I could do. She started going wild, ramming her ass down onto my dick. I started to swell and tense, which she sensed and rammed even harder. Finally, I could hold out no more and I filled her ass with a massive load of cum. I dumped spurt after spurt of goo into her bottom.

She slowly settled on my lap after my last spurt. She let out a big sigh and then stood up, removing my cock from her. She stepped off me to the left as I sat there, completely spent. She quickly moved behind me and undid the handcuffs; it was nice to be free. I quickly grabbed my wrists and rubbed them slightly.

Before I could stand she put her hands on my shoulders and kept me seated in the chair. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "The kids will be home soon so I have to shower. Let yourself out and I will call you this week. Remember, you are now all mine."

With that she kissed me and walked out of the kitchen and upstairs. I stood up stretched my legs. I gathered my cloths, dressed and left the house. I was please with my decision not to leave. Emma is my goddess.