Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 16

Story Info
Where does he stand with Emma?
1.6k words
4.03
15.4k
2
0

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 – Cat and Mouse

It had been 3 weeks since Emma threw me out of her house after my encounter with Vivian. She would not take my calls, return emails or voicemails and she even went as far as to have her cell phone number changed. I was expelled.

It was taking a small toll on me. I was not sleeping well, not eating right and going out of mind obsessing about how to get 5 minutes alone to explain all this to her. I had no idea what to do. I kept trying to figure out a way to explain myself.

Finally, after another week of just feeling ill on a 24 hour a day basis, I decided to act. I left work early on a Wednesday, got in the car and headed to Emma's office. I slowly strolled inside and up to the receptionist desk where Penny was sitting. I felt empowered as I approached her.

"Hello," I said simply.

"I am not allowed to talk to you," she replied calmly.

"I assumed not," I admitted. "I am here to see Emma."

"Emma no longer works here," Penny revealed.

I was shocked. I really did not know what to say next. I could not believe what I just heard. The blood rushed from my face and I felt ill again. I was about to have a breakdown, which Penny must have noticed.

"Listen," Penny whispered, "she still has a set of eyes here, but I am not sure who it is. She will know you came to see her. Meet me at Vivian's place in one hour and we will explain everything."

I did not say another word. I turned and walked out the office building. I got in my car and pulled out of the lot, headed for Vivian's place. As I pulled off the highway at Vivian's exit, I was early. I stopped at a small bar about a block from her complex. I went in and ordered two shots of Absolut. I fired them back without a thought, knowing I needed some false bravado for what I was about to hear.

I washed the shots down with a beer as I sat there, checking my watch every 5 seconds. Finally, I paid for the drinks and left the bar. I walked the block or so to Vivian's complex, for one because I didn't want to drive that soon after throwing back some booze and the other to both compose myself and avoid any "eyes" Emma might have on the place, whatever the hell that meant.

I made my way to Vivian's door and rang the bell. I did not wait long as Penny opened the door and motioned me to come inside. I stepped in and saw Vivian, standing there, her face tear-stained and sad. When she saw me, she ran to me.

Vivian threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. She tasted like tequila. She then pulled back and looked at me.

"You had some booze too," she stated.

"I thought I would need it to get through this," I confessed.

The three of us then made our way to Vivian's dining room table to sit and talk. I mostly listened as Penny piloted our discussion, both revealing information and asking questions to fill in the blanks.

"So, here is where we stand," Penny started. "Emma has cut you off."

"I figured that out," I said.

"She has also cut off me and Vivian," Penny revealed.

"Why you two," I asked, in a small state of shock.

"We both stuck up for you and she was having none of it," Vivian chimed in.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean for any of this to happen," I acknowledged.

"Of course you didn't," Vivian defended. "It's my fault. It's all my fault."

Vivian began to cry. It wasn't a messy, blithering cry, but she looked at Penny and me with tears streaming down her face.

"Viv, we agreed that would not help," Penny said to her calmly. "We have to make some progress here."

Vivian grabbed a tissue and wiped her eyes as Penny continued.

"Nikki is still in with Emma, because she did not take a side. Emma thought that was a good play and kept on with her. We spoke up and were cut off as well. Nikki has been keeping me updated on the situation."

"What situation," I inquired.

"Emma left the company to start her own law firm," Penny exposed. "She has taking on a partner and gone into business for herself. Nikki is working as a receptionist until she heads back to school for the semester. Vivian and I are going to get some time in front of her and plead our case. We need to know where you stand."

"What case are you going to plead," I wondered aloud. "I am going to tell Emma the truth," Vivian interjected. "That I seduced you because I am crazy about you. I have a lust for you that I cannot stop. Everyone liked the arrangement we had and we were all pleased with playing by Emma's rules. We are ready to go back to that. But I need to be a part of it, not just a torture device she dangles in front of you and never let's you have. I need to be a full member of the team not just the bosses little sister."

I stared at Vivian for a long moment. There was pain in her voice and a true sense of caring in her eyes. I was touched and flattered and really confused.

"What do you need me to do," I surrendered.

"Nothing," Penny confirmed. "Do nothing until we sort this thing out. Sit tight and do not antagonize Emma. She plays hard and hates to lose. I will email when things have settled."

"Okay," I complied.

I stood up and made my way around the table. I kissed Penny lightly on the cheek and planned on doing the same to Vivian as a show of solidarity. Vivian, however, kissed me full on the mouth. She then pulled back and stared up at me from her chair.

"I don't love you," she whispered, "But I can't get enough of you. We will see you soon. Now go."

I headed for the door without another word. I walked back to my car at the bar and allowed the early evening air to clear my head. I composed myself and got in my car. By the time I arrived at home, the world seemed better. That ill feeling seemed to have weakened and hope sprang.

I parked my car in my driveway and headed inside. Curious about a car I did not recognize outside my home. I made my way into the dining room, where the light was on and I could hear voices talking. I entered to find my wife sitting at the table facing me and she was talking to a woman sitting across from her. All I could see of the woman from behind was her long blonde hair.

Then things took a turn.

"Hi honey," my wife exclaimed, finally noticing that I was home.

"Hello," I replied simply.

"Honey, this is Emma," my wife stated.

My heart sank hearing that statement. Emma stood slowly and turned to face me. She extended her hand for a shake.

"How do you do," Emma asked playfully, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Emma is a lawyer who is opening a new office near by," my wife informed me. "She was introducing her self to people in the area and we have had such a great conversation I didn't even notice the time."

"Me neither, I should be going," Emma proclaimed. "It was nice to meet you."

Emma shook my wife's hand and then headed for the front door. I motioned to my wife that I would see Emma out of the house.

When we reached the front door I opened it and followed Emma outside. I closed the door behind me so we would not be heard by my wife. Emma kept walking towards her car before turning to look at me.

"Don't push me," she said. "The results would be disastrous for you."

I didn't say anything, I just nodded in reply.

That night was filled with wonder as to what Emma and my wife talked about and how much my wife knew. Did she know anything at all? There was very little sleep to be had that evening. My wife runs her own business, a flower shop, which keeps her busy most of the time and allows me the time to play Emma's game.

Morning arrived, after what felt like an eternity. I got through my routine early and hit the office. Much to my surprise, there was a message from Penny waiting for me on my voicemail.

"Nikki got us a 4:30 appointment to see Emma today. I heard about last night. I will call you when we are done with the outcome."

I was surprised and again confused. I knew the day would drag on with thoughts of what their meeting could entail and how Emma would react. I could not imagine what would go down.

I waited as the hours passed, wondering what was to come.

4:30 came and went without word.

5pm brought nothing.

6pm, still nothing.

I packed up and headed home from work.

7pm. Not a thing.

8pm. Empty.

I am not sure what time I drifted off to sleep on the couch, but I had my cell right beside me just in case.

My wife woke me the next morning to get ready for work. I did so, dragging through my morning. It was on my commute into the office that my cell finally rang. I saw by the caller ID that it was Penny.

"How did things go," I answered the phone.

"You will find out tomorrow," Emma replied on the other end of the line.

"Okay," I submitted.

"Meet us at noon at the diner near my house," she ordered and then hung up.