Things We Do For Love

Story Info
Everybody loves a party, but this one was different.
2.3k words
4.09
114.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan McK
Susan McK
164 Followers

Christine couldn't believe she had agreed to this. She was standing on the doorstep of this big house, beside her husband, waiting for the door to open.

It had all started the previous Christmas. They had been at a party at a friends house. It was a great party, everybody relaxed and having a great time. Andy, her husband, was normally quite reserved but this time he was relaxed and drinking quite a bit. Then, by chance, Christine had needed to find her handbag, and when she checked the room where she had left it she walked in on Andy with his head between the ample breasts of their friend Debbie.

After a very frosty journey home and a few weeks of coolness they finally got down to discussing things.

Apparently some of the problem lay with Christine! Andy had for some time been conscious of his age, they were both close to 40, and of, in his words, how dull their life had become.

Christine had to admit that their sex life, while regular and reasonably satisfying, was far from exciting or adventerous. Andy loved her dearly but felt their relationship needed more. Maybe through her own naivety or through a sense of duty she agreed to try to improve things and over the course of the next month went along with the various ideas Andy suggested.

She quite enjoyed the nights dressing up for him in sexy lingerie and the various toys he brought to their bed. And despite her reservations she let him photograph her in various stages of undress.

But she knew there was more that he wanted and finally he came out with it suggested to her that they go to an adult party he had heard about.

Her immediate reaction was to say no but he worked on her over time gradually wearing down her resistance. The parties were harmless he assured her, just a group of like minded adults having a bit of fun with a sexual theme. There would be no pressure on anybody to do anything they didn't want to.

In the end she agreed to try one party. She felt pathetic in a way, realising that her agreement was really to please him and to stop him finding another like Debbie to satisfy him.

The weekend arrived and Andy was obviously very excited about it.

Christine on the other hand was so nervous, not sure what to expect or how to behave.

She was starting to dress when Andy offered a few suggestions on what to wear. He reminded her it was an adult party so she should dress to feel sexy as he pulled her tiniest black g-string from the bottom of her drawer.

So one hour later here they were standing on the doorstep of a big country house, waiting for their hosts to open the door.

At 39, Christine felt she was still in good shape, mainly due to her twice weekly workouts in the gym. She had short black hair and deep brown eyes in what she considered a rather plain face. She was wearing a knee length black skirt over the g-string. Another concession to Andy was her bra so her 36c breasts hung free under a loose black silk blouse.

The door opened and they were ushered into the main room where about 20 people were standing, chatting and enjoying their drinks. It seemed like any normal party and Christine relaxed and chatted with a few other people. The couple that had told Andy about it were there (Andy worked with the guy, Simon) and Christine and Andy joined them for a while.

Simon's wife, Liz, seemed very nice and Christine got on well with her and let her introduce her to a few of the others.

After what seemed quite a while the hostess rang a bell to announce that as it was now 11 p.m. it was time for the party to begin.

Liz took Christine to one side and offered to explain to her what went on. She told Christine how there there was usually some sort of entertainment at each party. One room would always be set aside for dancing and another would have adult movies running on a screen. People could dress as they pleased. If people wanted to have sex they could use the rooms upstairs and to Christines amusement she explained that if a bedroom door was left open it was because the couple inside were happy to be watched.

To Christines relief Liz assured her that many people just came to enjoy the atmosphere and to relax and that nobody was expected to do anything that they weren't comfortable with.

The hostess turned the lights down in the main room and soon people drifted into some of the other rooms.

The entertainment for the night turned out to be a lingerie display by about 6 of the ladies at the party. Christine stood with Andy as the women paraded in and out in the underwear drawing cheers from the people watching. At first they modelled nightwear and bras and pants but as the show progressed the lingerie got skimpier and skimpier. Some wore just g-strings exposing a variety of breasts to the onlookers. Christine was surprised to see Liz modelling a red leather thong and even more suprised when the show was finished when she joined Simon, Andy and Christine for a drink still wearing just the thong.

But, Christine noticed, the other women all did the same. Andy was clearly enjoying himself, mixing and chatting.

Well the party progressed. Christine moved between rooms. At midnight a special video was to be shown and most moved in to watch it. The video was a home movie made by the host and hostess. Christine thought it funny, all these people watching the couple frolicking about in bed, pulling at each other. Andy was obviously enjoying it, he was standing behind her and was pushing his erection against her bum.

The atmosphere seemed to change after the video. Couple were sitting together, chatting and kissing.

She looked in at the dance area. The room was quite dark. Slow music playing and a number of couples dancing close on the floor.

Andy checked in with her, asked did she mind if he danced with Liz. She said OK without remembering how Liz was dressed and then just stared as they danced together. Andy slipped off his shirt so her breasts were pressing against him and his hands moved on her bum as she moved against him. In one way she felt angry watching them but in another quite aroused by it.

She left them to it, feeling a bit silly. She went back to the bar to get another drink. Many people had shed articles of clothing she noticed. Some people were completely naked, others in underwear or shorts. She sat at the bar, downed a couple of drinks quite quickly. Before long Simon joined her. He was wearing just silk boxer shorts. They chatted then he invited her to dance.

He led her to the dance floor and took her into his arms, held her close. As they danced his hands moved over her back and she moved back when she felt his erection against her. He laughed, pulled her back, told her to relax, suggested she might be a bit overdressed. The music seemed to last for ages but when it finally finished she thanked him and went to the bathroom.

When she came back she saw Andy, now wearing only boxer shorts, sitting on a sofa chatting to a woman wearing a gold waist chain and nothing else. She was very attractive and completely deifferent to Christine - petite, pale skinned with long red hair.

When he saw her he came over, asked was she alright, having fun. Before she could answer he told her he wanted to go upstairs with this woman but needed her approval first. Christine was a bit drunk and upset but knew herself that she couldn't stop him. She watched as they left the room together.

After another drink she felt a bit more sorry for herself. Liz joined her for a bit and then they were both joined by 2 guys. The guys were both naked. They all sat together at a table, chatted and had a few drinks and a laugh. For the first time she felt herself relaxing and enjoying herself a bit. She even managed to put Andy out of her mind.

The 2 guys were both around 40 and both married. One in particular, Doug, was like Christine in that he was quite new to these parties. He told her he had come to save his marriage and that without this bit of adventure in her life he knew his wife could leave him. He pointed her out to Christine, a stunning blonde of about 30, who when they looked over was having her breasts lightly caressed by a man of about 60.

After a while Liz suggested a dance and headed off with Phil. Doug took Christines hand and they followed.

Christine had forgotten for a while that he was naked but she felt OK with it when he held her close against him.

She could see Liz and Phil dancing near them, his hands on her bum, her hand between them obviously touching his cock.

She felt Dougs cock swelling. He apologised but she told him it was OK. The drink was taking effect and she was feeling quite relaxed.

The song stopped and they sat together in the shadows on a sofa. Doug was still hard.

When he kissed her she did'nt stop him and soon they were kissing deeply. He started touching her breasts through her top. They stopped for a while and he suggested another dance. When she agreed he kissed her again and slowly opened her blouse and slid it off her. They stood up and he slid her skirt to the floor. Then they moved together on the dance floor, kissing and holding each other. She felf very exposed in just her g-string but also extremely sexy and turned on. She enjoyed the feel of his bare chest against her heavy breasts and the effect she was having on him.

He suggested going upstairs but she refused, she wasn't ready for that. He was nice, understood and made no attempts to persuade her. He told her he was very turned on and hoped she wouldn't mind if he found somebody else. She was OK, thanked him then watched as he invited another woman to dance. They danced close and when the song stopped he led her by the hand towards the stairs.

To her surprise she felt jealous imagining what they would be doing.

Christine wandered between rooms, drinking, watching the people together. She was standing alone in the video room looking at the screen when she felt hands on her shoulders. She turned to see Simon who immediately commented on how well she looked without her clothes. She giggled, apologised for her earlier shyness.

He bent forward and kissed her, softly at first and then deeply. She responded, felt him pull her to him and his hand slide directly into her little g-string. She had'nt realised how wet she was until he told her. They kept kissing as he led her into the corner and they sat together on a sofa.

His fingers felt good and maybe it was the drink or the whole unreal atmosphere but she let him take control.

He had her g-string off in no time and was exploring her gently when she realised some other people had come into the room and were watching them. She was embarrassed and moved her hand to stop him. He smiled and took her hand in his and stood up. She was expecting to be led to the dance floor but they passed that room and headed towards the stairs. When he took a condom from the bowl on the table she realised what he wanted. Her head said no but the thrill of excitement told her she wanted it too.

At the top of the stairs were a number of doors, all closed except one.

He laughed, peeped around the open door then opened it wider so she could see. On the bed lay Phil, on his back, his cock impaled in Liz who was on top of him bouncing up and down.

Christime was so turned on by the sight. As she watched she felt Simon'd fingers probing between her legs. His hard cock pushing firmly against the cheeks of her bum.

He moved her away, led her to an empty room, closed the door behind them.

He dropped his shorts to the floor, his erection sprang forward. He told her he was going to bury himself inside her as he rolled the condom over his cock.

He moved her to the bed, put her on her knees then positioned himself behind her. With a slow deliberate movement he slid right into her. She nearly came straight away but then moved with him in a steady rhythm. His hands were massaging her bum then reaching around to hold and squeeze her breasts.

It felt so good, so much different than sex with Andy. She felt on fire, simply enjoying the physical act without the complication of feelings or sensitivities for the man stretching her tight pussy with his hard cock.

His pace quickened, driving her over the edge and she screamed out loud as her orgasm rocked her whole body. He kept moving as she came, waiting until she relaxed.

Then he moved harder. Then without warning pulled right out of her. He turned her to face him at the same time pulling off the condom. He pushed his cock between her breasts and she squeezed them around it. He moved between them and then exploded over them, his thick white cum splashing her face.

They held each other for a while then cleaned up. She let him go downstairs first then followed shortly afterwards.

Andy asked her where she had been when she returned to him dressed again in blouse and skirt. With a smile she told him that she had been mixing ............

Susan McK
Susan McK
164 Followers