Things We Do For Love

Story Info
Divorce or regular sex, what to choose?
3.1k words
3.04
59.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

They say love is blind and for me this turned out to be absolutely true. But first let me tell you a little bit about myself, my name is Elizabeth but everyone calls me Liz. Jack and I have been married for almost thirty years so you can gather that I’m no spring chicken at the grand old age of fifty-three. Luckily being a sports teacher I have managed to keep myself pretty fit even though gravity has had some affect on certain bits.

When I first met Jack I took to him straight away, he was a gentleman in every meaning of the word. I was a virgin and Jack was very patient with me, I can laugh about it now but I was even scared to touch his penis, but he slowly and gently guided me into the wonderful world of sex.

For the first five years we regularly made love and then I fell pregnant and nine months later gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Jack called him E.T. for the first couple of weeks and we were both very happy with our new son. I lost interest in sex and once in a while I would do it just to keep Jack happy, but it got less and less and now for the past two years I had no interest at all. I know Jack gets extremely frustrated and he made many attempts to initiate sex but I just wasn’t interested even though I still loved him dearly.

Our son has since left home and set up house with his girl friend and our lives have become mundane and somewhat predictable.

It was a summer’s day and I was sitting in the garden reading a novel when Jack arrived home from work, he looked depressed and had a very serious expression on his face as he walked out into the blazing sunshine.

“What’s the matter, a bad day at work?” I asked innocently.

“We need to talk,” was his blunt reply.

I put my book down and turned to face him, he looked uncomfortable and kept fidgeting with his hands.

“What’s the matter?” I asked once more.

“I can’t take it any more, I’m not going through the rest of my life like this,” he said without averting his eyes from the floor.

“Then you’ll have to look for a new job,” I stated naively.

“It’s not the job it’s you, I do love you but I feel we are more like brother and sister, there is no way I’m going to spend my life in a sexless marriage, so I want a divorce,” he said with a slight quiver in his voice.

I was shocked, I thought things were okay and this came as quite a bombshell almost leaving me speechless.

After a few minutes I said, “but if you love me, why? Sex isn’t everything.”

“Not to a woman maybe but to men I’m afraid it is important and to this man it’s very important.”

We hardly spoke for the rest of the evening, I was still sure that come the morning he would have reconsidered his outburst, but it was not to be.

The next morning the silence continued over breakfast, Jack ate very little and suddenly left the table and went upstairs, a few minutes later I followed him in the hope of getting him to see sense. As I walked into the bedroom he had two suitcases open and was filling them with his clothes.

“Jack this is ridiculous, we still love each other and if sex is that important I promise we can make love at least once a fortnight.

Jack burst out laughing, “oh yes that will solve everything, you’ll force yourself to have sex with me, that’s what you are saying, and I thought you liked sex, at least that’s the impression I got when we did do it.

“I do, I really do, but my love for you transcends sex, you know I would do anything for you apart from the sexual things, I just don’t think much about it,” I knew my reply was a little tenuous but I was trying to find the right words. “Please this is silly, what do you want me to say?” I continued with a hint of desperation in my voice.

“If things change I’ll stay, but it has to be on my terms and no arguments. Firstly we will have sex no less than once a week and whatever I want and whatever I want to do we do otherwise its goodbye, he said authoritatively.

This was not the Jack I thought I knew, but did I want to lose him when all I had to do was open my legs when he wanted sex, was it such a high price to pay.

“I’ll do what you want, if that’s what it takes for you to stay, then you can have sex whenever you want it, except when the painters in of course,” I replied without really thinking it through.

“Whenever and however,” he stated once more.

I nodded agreement even though deep down my heart felt heavy that we can fallen to this level.

For the first two weeks we made gentle and caring love to each other and my fears were soon forgotten and to some degree I was enjoying the special attention Jack was giving me.

It was now the week when the painters were in so foolishly I believed Jack wouldn’t be interested in making love but it seemed he had different ideas. As I lay propped up on my pillows reading a Patricia Cornwall novel his hand wandered around my stomach and he hugged me, I gave a little smile which soon turned to a snarl as his hand moved to my breast and grazed my nipple.

“Don’t please, you know it’s the wrong time of the month,” I said trying very hard to control my annoyance that he was even trying.

“We had an agreement or have you forgotten already,” came the stern reply.

“But its not the right time,” I stated, mystified as to why he was even bothering to try.

“It may be the wrong time for one hole but as far as I can see there’s two more holes that are just as good for fucking,” he brutally said.

I was shocked by his comments, there wasn’t much love in his words just lust and there was no chance that either one of my other two orifices were going to be used just to satiate him.

His hand continued caressing my nipple through my night dress, they now stood proud pushing against the thin fabric. I brushed his hand away but it once more returned but this time he slid his hand under my night dress and gently squeezed my nipples.

“I’m sorry Jack but there’s no way I’m going to suck your cock or take it up the arse, so give me a break and leave me be,” I said hoping that he would listen.

“We had a deal so I suggest you put that fucking book down get on your knees and let me satisfy myself or the deals off,” he said with little concern for my feelings.

I quickly realised that arguing would not help and that if I continued to fight him there would only be one looser, me.

Embarrassingly I positioned myself on the bed, my head resting on the pillow and my arse in the air. Jack got behind me and moved my night dress up onto my shoulders, pulling my underwear aside he ran his wet finger around my exposed virgin hole. The thought of what was to come scared the hell out of me, this fear increased as he forced a finger into me, it hurt not only because no one had been there before but also because I was too dry.

I heard a squelching noise and soon realised it was some kind of lubricant that Jack was squeezing out of a tube, as the cold wet substance was spread around and in my hole I knew he could do whatever he wanted and I would just have to accept my fate.

His ran his cock along my crack before stopping with his cock head resting against my hole, the pressure began to build as he pressed harder against me, when all of a sudden a searing pain blinded me when his cock forced its way in. He kept pushing and withdrawing, each time ending deeper inside me. Eventually the pain subsided as he kept up a steady rhythm of fucking my arse, his balls banging against my butt with each downward thrust. I felt violated by this man I loved and trusted but the longer he continued the more I started to enjoy the weird feelings when without warning Jack let out a long groan as he came inside me surprisingly causing me to reach an intense orgasm at the same time.

The following week Jack was back to his normal way of gentle sex and I accepted that at least once a month my arse would be invaded and mentally I was prepared to let it happen if it kept him happy.

But like everything that Jack did he was always looking for further things to spice up sex, so it was no surprise when he insisted that we try a little bondage.

It was early on a Saturday evening when he took my hand and pulled me to my feet, I knew where we were going and I let him lead me up the stairs to our bedroom. Once inside he sat in the chair and instructed me to undress and lay on the bed, resistance was futile so I did as he wanted. He moved to the side of the bed and took my hand and with great agility tied a thin scarf around my wrist and secured it to the corner of the bed, this was followed by the same thing on my other wrist.

I jumped as he ran his fingers around my neck and down to my breasts, he circled my nipples until they became rigid but not once did he actually touch them. His hand continued down my body and stoked along my thigh, it got closer to my pussy but never touched it, as I felt my heart quicken I wanted to feel his fingers caressing me, the dampness between my legs was growing as was my frustration. This had been going on for at least half an hour and even when I thrust towards his finger wanting to feel them inside me he backed off.

“I bet you are feeling frustrated aren’t you?” Jack said with an evil grin on his face. “Do you want me to fuck you, are you ready?” he taunted.

“Yes I want you, please don’t tease me any more, just do it, please,” I begged.

“I bet you’d let anyone fuck you now, you’re gagging for it I reckon,” he said as his finger slipped inside my pussy.

I knew this was another game Jack was playing so I went along with it, “yes I just want fucking, I want someone to fuck me, anyone just as long as I get fucked now,” I moaned a little shocked by what I said.

“Who shall I let fuck you, how about Sheeva, would you like him to fuck you.”

Sheeva was a local friend of ours he was Sri Lankin and popped round occasionally for advice from Jack.

“Maybe you’d prefer Elias, I hear that his cock is so big no woman has ever taken the whole length, maybe you could be the first ever, or even Raj, you select,” said Jack with his erection becoming quite noticeable.

His fingers were now tugging at my clitoris, the need for him to fuck me was causing me to lose any control I had.

“I want you to fuck me not other men,” I said in the hope that Jack would stop his verbal onslaught.

“Okay if you wont choose I’ll choose for you, and I think I choose Sheeva, no make it Elias, oh shit lets make it all three,” said Jack as he continued tormenting me.

Jack reached for the phone and pressed the quick dial button, while his other hand kept playing with my pussy.

“Hi Sheeva, are the other two still with you, good then it’s time to get round here, Liz is just about ready for a good fucking.”

“Tell him Liz,” Jack said as he placed the receiver next to my ear.

I said nothing, was he bluffing was he testing me, I thought he was probably speaking to the speaking clock trying to see how far he could make me go.

I could hear nothing on the other end of the telephone and was confident there was no one there and that it was all part of the cruel game Jack was playing.

“Hi whoever’s there I’m lying naked and tied to the bed and ready to be fucked by anyone who wishes to ravage my body, so come around and show me a good time,” I said continuing Jack’s silly game.

I was shocked when a voice came back at me and said, “we’ll be there in ten minutes,” followed quickly by the click of the phone as he disconnected.

Jack was now finger fucking me, keeping me as horny as he could when the doorbell sounded and Jack dashed down stairs to let them in.

I was as nervous as hell hearing their footsteps coming up the stairs, knowing that my body was going to be used for the pleasure of Jack’s friends while I could do nothing to stop it.

Sheeva was the first to enter and let out an audible gasp, “you really going to let us fuck her,” he said in disbelief at his luck.

Jack told them to undress and show me what delights where in store for me. Raj was the first to stand in front of me and show me his cock, he was uncut and about five inches long but what he lacked in length he sure made up for in width it must have been at least 4 inches wide. Next was Sheeva, he was cut and width wise there was no comparison but he must have been about seven inches long. Finally Elias stood naked and for the first time I was really scared, it stood erect and about eleven inches long, I wasn’t surprised no woman had ever been able to accommodate his length.

“Okay Liz, here’s the deal, none of these three will fuck you, all your holes are out of bounds, unless you ask them to fuck you, but they can use there fingers and tongues anywhere they like. If and I say if you choose to be fucked then Elias will only insert as much as you say, but this will be before actual sex takes place and there is no changing your mind,” said Jack as if this was an every day experience.

I nodded my agreement knowing that I was safe, because there was no way I was going to let this really happen, that was until the three of them started working on me.

Elias and Sheeva had taken a nipple each into their mouth and were sucking greedily, while Raj was between my legs sucking and licking away at my pussy.

Eventually Raj stopped licking and replaced his tongue with his fingers, “do you like my fingers in your cunt?” he asked.

“Please don’t call it that,” I said, it was the one word I hated.

Raj worked faster and with a great deal of skill bringing me to an uncontrollable orgasm as I thrust up at his fingers.

“Please somebody fuck me,” I begged needing urgent relief from this torture.

“Fuck you where Liz, where do you want to be fucked,” tormented Raj.

I knew what he wanted me to say and with the cloud of frustration hanging over me I said, “somebody fuck my cunt.”

“So who do you want to fuck you?” came the question from Jack.

“Everyone all of you, I don’t care just do it,” was all I could think of saying as Raj’s fingers still stroked and squeezed my clit.

“How much of my cock would you like penetrating you,” asked Elias just as another orgasm closed in on me.

“All of it, give me it all, as deep as you can go,” was my reply.

Raj opened my legs wider his thick cock pressing against my pussy lips, as he pushed against me my pussy lips strained under the thickness as he slipped inside me taking my breath away with the initial pain of almost being split in two. My tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust, being so thick he was hitting my clitoris every time and quickly brought me to another orgasm. Just as my orgasm subsided Raj grunted and sent his cum streaming into my stretched pussy.

He was replaced by Sheeva who being much thinner slipped easily into me but he seemed to keep going deeper until his cock touched places no cock had ever touched before.

Sheeva was fucking me for ages before he too exploded inside me bringing me to orgasm at the same time as him.

Now was the turn of the one person I feared I regretted saying I want it all, but in my heart I knew there was no going back.

He rested his balls on my pussy and his stiff cock on my belly and by my reckoning it would be impossible to take it all as his cock stretched past my belly button, I was really scared.

Slowly he slipped the head in me and with a gentle thrust he was buried half way in, he pushed forward more and it was now hurting, the pain was becoming unbearable and as the final couple of inches went in I almost passed out with the pain. He lay there not moving waiting for me to adjust to his length, he sensed that I had relaxed which was his cue to start fucking me. Never in all my life have I ever experienced anything like this, it was painful but also pleasurable as orgasm after orgasm exploded throughout my body. By the time Elias had finished I was totally wrecked and exhausted, I could feel the cum running out of my pussy and down my butt cheeks, I just wanted to rest and without intending to I fell asleep.

When I awoke it was dark and I was covered with a duvet and my arms had been freed, but spread over the pillow were some photographs showing me being fucked. It also showed pictures of them cuming over my tits and my face, they must have done that while I slept.

It seems that I was nothing more than Jack’s whore now, and all because I love him.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers