Think About Icebergs: Raven's Song Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned over his shoulder, catching her drift immediately. "Why? Because of how I'm hangin' tonight?"

"Mmmhmmm! Looks yummy! Don't suppose you'd be willing to back that up over here would you?"

"For you babe? You bet!" He teased, stepping backwards across the intervening space until he was next to the bed, spreading his legs and wiggling his ass at her. "This what you're wantin'?"

In answer she reached between his legs to cup him firmly, sucking each testicle from behind briefly, then sliding her tongue up over his taint. He danced away from her, turning and pointing downward, "Look at this woman! You've given me a semi!"

Her dark eyes twinkled with her retort, "Only a semi? I must be slipping! Am I gonna have to tie you to the bed so I can have that?"

"Hell no, I'll serve it up to you on a platter!" He exclaimed, rolling onto the bed and spread eagling his body. "Well? What are you waiting for???"

She was giggling helplessly, the image of him holding a platter, his cock and balls nestled along the edge and ready to serve to her too deliciously funny for words and she knew that sooner or later she was going to have to find a real platter, to be hand painted appropriately.... But meanwhile her young lover was waiting. Still grinning and giggling she moved to the foot of the bed, kneeling between his spread legs. Bending low she opened her mouth to engulf one of his balls, running her tongue over the hard orb, noting as she did so that his excitement caused an immediate physiological response. His hands reached to gently cradle her skull as he murmured, "Nope, definitely NOT slipping...."

She chuckled again, more breathily this time - her mouth being full - an index finger lazily tracing the line of his taint down to rim him gently, watching as goosebumps rose on his skin and his hair seemed to stand on end for a moment. Her lips and tongue busily teasing the head of his prick - all of the places she knew from experience now were the most sensitive - doing all of the things she knew he loved the most and trying to invest them with all the love she felt toward this young man who had helped to change her life - and change HER - so remarkably. He was hard as a rock now, throbbing occasionally between her lips when she would engulf him fully - stretching her faculties and skills to take him all the way to the base of his shaft, her nose pressed firmly into the loose curls at his groin.

He groaned and tapped her head softly and when she looked up he said, "My turn honey.....lay back."

She cooed softly, climbing quickly onto the bed and laying back with her legs spread, thinking briefly they ought to start referring to this as 'assuming the position'. He paused for a moment to tease her, relishing the look and the smell of her - wet and open for him. She could feel his hands against her, his fingers tracing the ruffled lips of her cunt, his breath warm against her - her hips instinctively rising to meet his mouth as it descended. Then her normal, low toned, voice becoming shrill as she began to gasp and pant, uttering little cries as she ground herself against his mouth. His tongue slid between her labia, dipping deep in search of the source of her sweetness - the scent of her arousal making his head swim. Her fur rasped briefly against his tongue. She kept herself natural the way he preferred but as a full-blood she had minimal body hair, he never had to wade through her bush like with some of the women he'd known. Still, when she ground herself against him, making those noises.....he felt himself losing control, the precum drooling steadily from his cock and the burning ache in his balls letting him know how close he was. He thought briefly of that old song his Grandma had enjoyed.....some folk singer or other....something about 'you fill up my senses' trying to capture the elusive tune as it flitted through his mind. Alli did that to him - the taste and smell of her, the noises she made, the feel of her skin....and he knew he wanted to finish inside her.

Sliding up her body he captured a nipple briefly, sucking deeply for a moment, feeling how her back arched up to meet him. At times he thought there was nothing that he could do....no place he could touch her....that she wouldn't respond to him eagerly. That turned him on as much as anything else about her did. Bending he kissed her deeply, her lips opening to him immediately, her tongue welcoming him before darting to explore the taste of herself on his lips and short beard. As she did he slid home inside her welcome heat, angling his hips to put extra pressure against her G-spot. She gasped in response and he grinned doing it again and lifting one hand to cup a heavy breast, squeezing until a steady stream of milk bathed them both in it's sticky warmth, bending to capture her lips again.

She cried out, wrapping her legs around him to pull him tight against her, her fingernails burying themselves in the skin of his buttocks as she bucked and orgasmed. The rippling spasms of her pussy around his prick were the last straw for him. He buried his face in the bend of her shoulder, biting down and roaring his own pleasure as he pumped a gallon or so of his hot spunk inside her. For a moment they lay there, knotted together, trembling and continuing to spasm occasionally until a slight giggle escaped her lips. He reared back to look at her in astonishment, that was the last reaction he expected. She shrugged helplessly.

"It tickles."

"Wha........???"

She shifted, moving her hands from where they had clung tight to his ass. She stretched one long arm around and below them and he could feel her fiddling around where his ball sack hung. Bringing her fingers back up and wiggling them in front of his face he realized they were coated with the cream pie he had just created.

"My cup runneth over.... You must have shot that one up from your toes baby!"

She grinned at him, licking her fingers clean. He nodded, happy again, seeing the humor of her situation.

"Felt like it."

He flexed and his cock twitched inside her, pumping out one last drop or two of his seed. Her cunt responded immediately spasming around him again as her back arched, her eyes narrowing to slits with her pleasure. He patted her leg and she unlocked her ankles, dropping her feet back to the mattress. He pulled back and away watching with helpless fascination as another large drop of their mingled cum oozed from between her lower lips.

"Someone made a helluva mess...." she heard him say thoughtfully.

"'Someone'.....should clean UP their mess." she said in agreement.

He grinned at her through his whiskers, his eyes twinkling in the firelight with the humor and renewed arousal he felt at her words. Nodding briefly in acknowledgement and acquiescence he bent to her again, opening his mouth and sliding his tongue deep inside her. She grabbed a pillow, burying her face and screaming her delight into its foam depths, despite the actual likelihood of anyone hearing them through the thick, well insulated walls and floors of their home. As she came again and again her internal muscle spasms forced the cream pie into Max's eagerly waiting mouth and he slid deeper, spreading her thighs in search of the first few drops that had escaped his attentions. When his tongue circled her sphincter she screamed with delight again pulling her thighs up and back and reaching down with her own hands to pull her ass cheeks apart.

He paused for a second to murmur, "My god, you're just one huge erogenous zone aren't you?"

Her eyes glowed with her own humor and arousal as she replied, "Hey! I know I've put on weight since we've been back on the Res.....but I wouldn't say I'm 'HUGE' yet!"

He smacked her ass sharply before burying his mouth against her again saying, "You KNOW damn good 'n well that's NOT what I meant silly woman!"

He chuckled as he heard her murmuring, "One sir.....Thank you sir......Mmmmmm please may I have another sir.....", thinking that was a pleasure best left for another day....or night. He slid up against her again, pulling her close to cuddle, his lips automatically seeking the warmth and succor of her nipple. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close as he suckled, throwing a leg over his hips too.

"Thank you baby," she murmured sleepily, "that was.....AMAZING!"

He nodded, his mouth too full to respond, his tongue lazily circling her nipple as her milk let down, fountaining into his mouth. Indeed, he thought, it almost always was. Alli whispered again, near sleep or already lost in a dream, he wasn't sure which.

"....keep bein' such....goo' boy 'n jus' wait....see wha' Santa brings you...."

That was the last, and then the slight buzz of her infrequent snore. He grinned against her breast before falling into slumber himself. He didn't know what Santa had planned, but doubted it would be better than this was....

12