Think About Icebergs - Silver Bells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I LOVE them!" he expostulated. "I...well, when I was a kid I'd put on my Mom...or my grandmother's undies and...well, I'd jerk off."

Even in the dim light of the room Alli could see the deep flush that spread across his face and chest at the admission.

"Well, they always felt so silky and sexy against my prick," he added. "But...I, uh...never thought about having some of my own to wear before now. You don't think it's...ummm...unmanly or gay or anything?" he asked with some hesitancy.

"Hell no!" She said vehemently. "It's just that you looked so incredibly sexy with your hard cock pressed against the material...the head peeking out over the elastic band....and your balls barely held in place," she shivered with the memory, "and I could just picture you wearing those...and I got so turned on...well, once I'd paid for them I had to ask for the restroom so I could...erm, take matters in hand."

He recognized the euphemism she used frequently when admitting she'd masturbated and felt his shaft stirring at the picture her words had generated for him. Setting down the box on the nightstand he pulled out a lacy lavender pair of panties and stepped into them, pulling them up over his hips and sliding the material against his incipient erection.

She admired the taut musculature of his ass against the stretchy material before he turned toward her asking, "Was the picture in your mind anything like this?"

"Ohhhhhhh yesssssss," she sighed breathily. "You look JUST like I'd imagined...maybe better."

She exhaled on a low note, reaching out to stroke his rapidly hardening prick through the material. Her fingers were cool against his skin and the sensation was incredible. In addition, the memory of his youthful fantasies and actions was stimulating him as well. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, exercising rigid self-control to avoid blowing his load right then and there, while Alli continued to run her fingers down over his cock and across his balls. Her short fingernails teased at him through the satiny lace and he spread his legs to allow her more access.

"Lay down baby," she directed huskily.

He was glad to oblige realizing as he did that she had noticed his legs trembling with the effort of continuing to hold him upright. As he spread eagled himself on the bed she moved between his legs, covering the swollen, exposed head of his cock with her lips.

"Gawwwd," he breathed and she chuckled before doing it again, sucking and licking at him through the lace. His pleased groans could barely be heard over the crackle of the low fire, and the rising wind from outside the house. Still, Alli was well aware of the effect she was having on him as she mouthed his balls and felt goose bumps cover his legs. Sliding up and over him she pulled down the panties, just enough so that his steel hard shaft sprang free. She slid against him a time or two, rubbing her wet cunt over both he and the lingerie, her own excitement building rapidly as she settled over him and began to ride him.

He didn't realize he was still wearing the bit of lace but did feel as if his balls were being cradled snug while his cock was buried deep inside Alli's volcanic pussy. She rocked against him, rising until she was almost free before twisting her hips and grinding down against him. He felt the first fluttering spasms of her orgasm as she moaned above him, moving faster, and thrusting up he met her more than halfway. His hands moved to her hips, directing her motions as she began to lose control. As her pussy walls clamped around him he thrust up once more, and again, before letting the pleasure take him.

Her own arms and legs trembling Alli collapsed slowly into his arms. He rolled them onto their side without disrupting their union, only realizing that he was still wearing the lavender panties when they began to dampen with the mingled juices oozing from Alli's cunt. He wasn't sure which of them had been more excited or had cum harder. All things considered, he thought before drifting to sleep still joined to his love, it might take quite a few such experiments to make such a determination.

She mumbled, "Merry Christmas baby," sleepily before following him into slumber. It would, he thought briefly, be the first of many such happy holidays.

12