Think Again

Story Info
Caught by Mother.
1.1k words
3.86
94.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers

It was late morning and my classes at the local community college were over for the day. Actually, I had set up my schedule so I could be home just after noon. It was a heady feeling , turning 18, almost officially an adult, being able to arrange my own schedule, being in charge of my life. I still lived at home with my mother. She and my father had divorced three years earlier and she liked having me around. Not that I could go anywhere, working only part time as an assistant coach at a grammar school. But she and my dad wanted me to go to school and said they would support me while I did. So, all in all it was a pretty nice life. My mother usually got home about 5:45 so that gave me free reign of the house of at least four hours.

More than enough time.

My mom is five feet seven inches tall with a 34C bra and size six panties. I know because I am intimately familiar with these item. Familiar and fascinated. And oh so sexually stimulated. Though I was a few inches taller than my mother I could wear her panties and bra. And I loved to put them on and masturbate two or three times before she got home. And Tuesday, today, my short class day, was the day.

I went to the laundry room and fished out a pair of panties. I wanted a pair that had that yellowish stain which I knew was the discharge of sexual excitement. My mother was dating a guy on an infrequent basis and every time they went out her panties would have this discharge. It smelled wonderful and really made my cock stiff. Yeah, it was stiff anyway, but this stain sure added to my general excitement. I would put them on and feel the crusty stain against my balls. Then I would find her bra and put that on filling the cups with her panty hose. With luck there would be two pair with the yellow treasure and I would put these on my head with the crotch over my nose giving me the full flavor and sensation of her pussy. I got so excited sometimes that I would cum as soon as I touched my stiff, rigid cock through the panties I was wearing. I wasn't worried about leaving cum stains as it was my job to do the laundry. A fair deal, I thought, for the support I got.

My afternoon fantasy world would take me to my room and the wonderful world of porn right at my fingertips. Literally, my fingertips on the keyboard, as I searched, and found, sites about panties and photos of women in panties. Upskirts were one of my favorites. I loved the idea of looking up dresses or skirts at panties and the woman standing over me, telling me to jack off for her. Telling me how naughty I was for looking up her skirt. How bad I was for stealing her panties and sniffing them. How I had to be punished and humiliated and forced to masturbate in front of her.

I could get off three times and often four. And I was on my second time when I heard an "ahem" behind me. I froze. Literally my movements, my arms, legs and heart stopped all movement. I was rigid with fear, mortification and dread. It wasn't even four thirty as I set my alarm for then to give me enough time to prepare for her return. That is the first thought, how did I get caught.

My mother stood behind me, seeing what was on my screen, seeing me with her panties over my head, her bra on my chest and wearing her panties. My thoughts were simple enough, "please, earth, swallow me up."

But it didn't. Then her hands were on my shoulders and I heard her voice as if from another planet. The one I wished I was on.

"It's OK, Jason, I know what you're doing. I understand. I'm not mad, but I do want to talk to you."

Numb, I could not speak but only thought, talk about what?

"Stand up Jason, stand up and turn around."

I stand up, trembling, and turn around, arms hanging at my side, not having any idea what to expect. She looks at me with her panties on my head, my eyes on either side of the crotch, staring wide with fear and confusion. She reaches up and takes the panties off my face the puts her arms around me and hugs me to her. She pulls me close, one hand behind my shoulder blades the other at the small of my back for a full body contact hug. I feel my penis getting stiff again, in my wet cum stained panties, as she holds me, telling me not to worry, it's ok, I'm not mad, and pulling me against her.

I mutter I'm sorry and she replies don't worry, it's OK, I understand, you don't need to feel sorry, all the while rubbing her hands on my back, over the bra and on my panty covered butt. she has maneuvered me toward the bed and tells me to sit down so we can talk. About what I wonder.

"Jason, I know what you have been doing and that is why I came home early today. It is perfectly normal for young males, with their highly charged hormones, to masturbate frequently. I do understand. And I know how the female scent can be so very intoxicating. That's why you like to wear my panties on your face. You can talk, Jason. Say something."

My throat is shut, I can hardly breathe and now I have to talk? I stutter an "I'm sorry Mom." and she puts her finger to my lips and says, "You don't have to be sorry, and you're only sorry that I caught you, not for what you are doing. I told you I understand and you don't have to apologize."

"Why don't you finish and calm down and we can talk later. Do you want me to watch you? I know from some of the sites you like that you fantasize about that. I don't mind, if you like that."

My penis begins to inflate, and she notices and tells me to go ahead. She then stands up and lifts her skirt.

"Does this help, Jason?"

I cum in the panties without any help from my hands.

"I see that it does. Come down stairs when you're dressed and we can talk," she says as she walks out the door...

vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers