Think While You Ink Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scissored his fingers inside her, stretching her. He added a third finger, bunching them together, keeping his hand palm-up. His other hand rested on her mound, and he reached down with his thumb, flicking her clit idly. She mewed with pleasure, but he held off touching her there again - it made her tighten up. As he finger-fucked her wet cunt, she could hear it - sucking at his hands as he worked her. She couldn't help it, she wanted him so badly it was almost animalistic. She wanted his body, hot on hers. She wanted to watch the look on his face as she rode him. She wanted to watch the tattoos moving on his skin as he fucked her. The taste of him was still in her mouth, and she felt somehow empty, needing more and more.

"Fill me..." She begged him for it, without registering that she'd spoken aloud. "I want it all, all of you, I wanna be full of you..."

Her hips worked against his hand, seeking more. Any feelings of restraint, of decorum, had deserted her now. All she could focus on were the sensations, the raw need to fill the hole in her, a hole he was widening, stretching, and yet filling at the same time.

He poured lube down over her overheated cunt, dribbling it over his hand. Cupping his hand slightly he slipped his little finger in, alongside the rest. He turned his hand over, pushing in and out, turning it back again... Spreading his fingers slightly inside her, he dragged his fingertips across her G-spot and she bit back a sob.

"Jesus, you're so fucking soaked," he muttered. He looked along her body, noting the pink flush creeping over her chest, her nipples tight and her breasts straining. She was biting her lip, her eyes screwed shut.

He pulled his hand out entirely and watched as her cunt remained wide open, dripping and inviting. She made a vague noise of disappointment, missing his fingers, so he pushed all his fingers back into her, as far as the last knuckle. Tucking his thumb into his palm, he pushed gently, maintaining pressure on her muscles. This was the hard part, and he didn't know if she could do it.

"Push against me," he growled. His commanding tone made her stomach flip; she didn't think she could get any more turned on, but she simply needed him more and more. She bore down hard with the muscles of her cunt, straining not to let him in, but to do as he'd told her. That was all she could think of. One step at a time, she told herself, not wanting to dream that she would manage what he was asking of her.

Her cunt lips were taut around the widest part of his hand, and he could feel her efforts almost pushing him out. He could only trust her to speak up if he was hurting her, so he exerted a tiny bit more pressure and rotated his hand the smallest amount.

And suddenly his hand moved forwards, and he was in. He curled his fingers upwards inside her velvety walls, and marvelled at the heat of her.

She raised her upper body to look at him in disbelief, and he gave her a grin.

"No! No, you're not... I can't... You can't be..."

"Oh I am," he laughed at her expression of amazement. "That's the hard part."

"God," she sagged back down. She'd felt a stinging sensation as her lips had stretched round his knuckles, but now that he was in, she felt an aching, heavy fullness.

He began to slowly move his hand back and forth and the squashing, slurping noises intensified. She'd taken big dicks before now, and even fair-sized toys, but this was different. Not as deep, and yet deeper somehow - and so much more intense. She was full of him, stuffed to the brim with his cunning hand. The odd shapes his hand made inside her were wildly different from any cock or dildo, and he kept rubbing over her g-spot. Her stomach muscles were beginning to tighten and she keened softly.

"Oh god, oh god, ohhhh..." She was starting to lose her words.

His movements sped up. Her cunt was a sloppy, slippery, hot mess, and he fucked it with his fist.

"I'm making such a mess of your pretty pussy," he murmured. "Fisting you, stretching you out, filling you up."

Her legs, hanging over the side of the couch, gripped the edges and she unconsciously started to fuck him back, pulling herself onto his hand with her thighs. A bubble was building somewhere deep inside her and she made primitive, needy noises as the last vestiges of her control slid away.

He felt her muscles spasm and knew she was about to come. He dipped his head and ran his tongue over her clitoris, and the spasms amplified as she wailed.

"Ah.. Ah, ahhh, fuck, fuck... Coming..." she screamed and bucked on his hand. He pulled his fist out of her, pressing his fingertips against her sensitive g-spot as he did, and she wailed louder, soaking his hand. Her squirting fluids streamed against him, splashing his arm.

"No, NO!" She yelled. It wasn't an instruction to stop, simply an expression of disbelief. He couldn't stop his grin, couldn't help but laugh with sheer joy as he watched her coming like a freight train. As the spasms eased, he pressed his flat hand against her, soothing her pussy , massaging her. He slid two fingers back into her again, stroking her quivering insides again, crooking the fingers upwards. She gasped as the subsiding contractions fired off again - not so deep down this time, she felt the urge to pee briefly before another orgasm ripped through her, tearing a scream from her lips.

Her body quaked with aftershocks, and he murmured to her, calming her, his hands flat on her stomach or running down her legs. A sheen of sweat covered her torso, and her mouth was open slightly, lips swollen where she'd bitten them trying to hold back her cries.

She opened her eyes, blinking, her breathing beginning to slow.

"What. The. Hell?"

"Did you enjoy that then?"

"I can't believe you're asking me that! What do you think?! I've... God, I've never.."

"I fucking love doing that. I love making you scream, making you come."

"I'm so not complaining. I can't believe you fisted me. I've wanted to do that for ages, but..."

"What can I say," he shrugged, "I'm good with my hands!" And having said that, he reached for her, and pulled her upwards. He plonked himself onto the leather chesterfield and patted the seat next to him, but she had other ideas. She stood, shakily, and carefully made her way to him. Rather than settling next to him, she dropped her gaze downwards.

Watching her lose control like that had driven him wild, and despite blowing a load down her pretty throat not long before, he was steel-hard again. She put one knee either side of his lap and lowered herself onto him, easily enveloping him in her wet, well-loosened hole.

It was his turn to tip back his head in ecstasy, eyes shut, and she leaned down to kiss the skin of his neck, feeling his pulse racing under her lips.

She pushed her hand into his unruly hair, her thumb skimming over his cheekbone tenderly, and he swallowed hard as their eyes met.

As she moved against him, slowly and sweetly, he pulled her down for a kiss. He nibbled on her lower lip, then soothed it with his tongue.

"You feel so damn good," he breathed, between kisses. "Still fucking tight, so wet, so hot..."

His hands on her arse helped her to ride him. He knew he wasn't going to last, but it didn't matter one bit. She ground herself onto him, and it was her turn to demand.

"Come for me," she moaned into his mouth. "I wanna feel you come... Wanna feel it running out of me... Come on..."

She lifted herself up and slid down hard on his shaft. He dug his fingertips into the soft flesh of her arse and pulled her onto him, lifting his own hips to drive himself as deep into her as he could. His own control was ebbing away now.

"Fuck..." He kissed her, hard, his tongue owning her mouth. "I fucking wanted you right from the start... Didn't think this could happen... No fucking idea... You're filthy and amazing and oh Jesus fucking Christ I'm coming... Fuck... I'm coming for you..."

He was almost yelling, and he pistoned his hips up into her as she rode him as hard as she could. Their eyes locked, neither of them wanting to look away as he exploded into her with a roar.

As his breathing slowed, he leaned his forehead against hers, eyes closed as he recovered. She didn't move, his cock still buried inside her. She didn't know quite what had just passed between them, and she didn't want to break the spell. She knew reality would come calling, and she was putting off the inevitable. They both knew they shouldn't be there, shouldn't have done what they had. They both knew, equally, that there was no avoiding it either.

12