Think with Your Pussy

Story Info
A note is being passed around the class.
4.3k words
4.25
54.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers

Author's Note: This story features a cameo from a character from my first published erotic story, Ben's Little Aisling.

And, depending on when you are reading this, I may be accepting commissions! Email me via the CONTACT tab on my profile with pitches, queries, or more information.

#

Hailey sighed as she shouldered her backpack and walked down the hall, passing between college students equally tired. It was a Monday, the first class of the day.

"Introduction to Human Sexuality." The butt of every registration joke, it certainly was. It was also a viable Humanities general education credit, and Hailey wanted to take something a little more interesting than the rest of the vanilla gen-eds this otherwise-prestigious state college had to offer.

Sadly, Professor Winders seemed to suck the life out of even so provocative a subject. And for the next fifty minutes, Hailey have to suffer through her professor's awkward small talk, her constant coughing and her uniquely uninspired skill with PowerPoint.

The door was open already, and Hailey walked through, noting she was the last to arrive. At least the class size was small. Seven other people, six of them girls. It seems even putting "sex" in the name of the class couldn't get college students to get up at seven-thirty in the morning.

"Hey, Hailey," yawned Sarah, as she took her seat next to her classmate. She was her almost-friend, conveniently available whenever they did partner assignments, though their friendship didn't extend outside class time.

"Yo," said Hailey, as she pulled her notebook from her backpack. "What's the weather like today?"

"Cloudy with a chance of Brad," Sarah said, smirking.

"Didn't you break up with-"

"Different Brad," she said, clicking her pen to punctuate. "This one's on the football team."

"Oh boy," Hailey said. "I've always wanted to fuck someone who loses every game they play."

"Well, fuck you too," Sarah shot back conversationally. "Though, I don't know. He seems . . . clingy. Like he wants to-"

"Could you both shut up?" Jess said from the front row. "Some of us are here to learn!"

"Stick up your ass, much? You see the clock? Seven thirty-two. Ergo, class hasn't started yet. Ergo, I can say whatever I damn well please, fuck you very much."

Hailey laughed at that. Jess flipped them both off silently, then turned back to face the front.

Hailey herself turned back to her conversation. "I'd lose him once he starts wanting to be exclusive. No point taking it further."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking."

"Good morning, class!" Professor Winders strolled in through the door, her binders clutched against her chest. "Sorry I'm almost late, I had," cough cough, "some issues with my parking pass. Though I," cough, "hope you all did the reading for today?"

The class murmured general assent as she set her books down at the front desk, picking up her flash drive and inserting it into the computer. Then, she hit a button near the monitor and the projector fired up, coating the whiteboard in blue light before resolving into a picture of her desktop.

"Good, good. So, you know," cough, cough, clearing throat, "that we'll be talking about the various gender roles found in Chinese and other far eastern societies historically, and how they relate," cough cough-

. . . aaaand Hailey was safely zoned out. She leaned back in her seat, idly playing with the spiral wire of her notebook, not bothering to take out her pencil.

She looked over to the end of her row, seeing the only male student similarly distracted. Martin leaned over his desk, his pencil tracing wide arcs across a sheet of notebook paper. Hailey craned her neck, trying to get a better look at what he was drawing, heedless of who else was watching.

". . . in African families, Hailey?"

Hailey straightened immediately, facing the front as her professor waited for her response.

"Um," she said, mind spinning. She took a shot in the dark. "Well, wouldn't it be the mother?" She hoped her answer made sense, or at least got her in the ballpark of I was listening, honest!

Professor Winders looked thoughtful, then nodded. "Close. Mothers are principally responsible, but they work along with their daughters to contribute to the general," cough cough -

Hailey sighed in relief, her eyes darting back to Martin, who seemed to be finishing up whatever he was drawing. He now folded the sheet in half, then tapped the Haitian girl sitting in front of him -- Amy something-or-other -- on the shoulder.

She looked back sharply, meeting Martin's eyes and only taking his note after a long pause. She turned around, placing it beside her own notes, then unfolded it gradually.

And Hailey couldn't see what was written there. The angle was all wrong. She was halfway across the room, but she at least hoped she could make out a word or two. Sexy, perhaps, or tonight would serve as enough fuel for the usual gossip.

Amy straightened in her seat, then began to squirm as she folded the note shut sharply. She cast a dirty look back at Martin, but couldn't seem to hold his gaze very long. Oddly, her eyes unfocused, as she turned toward the front, losing much of her posture while doing so.

And, to add conundrum to mystery, she passed the note along to her neighbor, Cynthia.

The girl pushed her glasses up her nose, then tossed a strand of her impossibly long brown hair to the side of her face as she looked down at the note. There was a question in her gaze as she read whatever was written there, and she looked back up at Amy. Then, she squirmed in her seat like her neighbor had. No, that was a bona fide shudder, that.

Hailey had to see what was written on that note.

Cynthia slid the note to Tayler, the tiny Asian-American who easily rose to the top of every class she enrolled in. She read the note, an actual squeak escaping her lips, and then she passed it to Jess, the freshman with bobbed, blue hair.

And Jess passed it back to Sarah, who had no time for Hailey's curiosity as she held the note up to her face. Hailey groaned as Sarah's eyes dilated, her need to see what the hell Martin had written on that paper overcoming her. She set the note down, and it slowly passed-

"And what," cough cough, "do we have here?"

Professor Winders was standing in front of Sarah's seat, her eyes trained on the note she had placed on its surface. Sarah looked up into her professor's eyes, an oddly satisfied look on her face. Her crossed legs were squirming beneath the seat as she proffered the note wordlessly to her professor.

Winders took the note, unfolding it as her eyes widened. "Why I never -" cough cough, and she was leaning against the blackboard now. "In all my years of school," cough, "I can't believe," cough, clears her throat, "I . . . mmmm."

Her eyes closed as she began to slowly dry hump the air before her, the sight frankly shocking to Hailey. Then, she opened her eyes, half lidded, and tossed the note in front of Hailey.

Hailey put her hand over it, looking over at the rest of the class, who had decided apparently to collectively take a nap. Each one of them was experiencing their own vivid, probably sexually charged, dream. Sarah, next to her, was whispering something Hailey couldn't quite catch.

This note did this. Somehow.

She hesitated. Should she open it? Should she read it?

"Oh, please, give it to me, give it to me," Sarah's whispers were louder. Was her friend dreaming of her new boytoy?

Curiosity won out, and Hailey flipped the note open, revealing a truly exquisite set of spirals set in dark pencil, winding around four words penned in red at the center of the page:

"Think with your pussy."

Think with your pussy. Was that what they were doing? Hailey looked around, noting each girl was stimulating their pussies in their own way, surreptitiously or openly. Sarah was clenching her thighs, while Amy had one of her thick fantasy books pressed between her chocolate legs, dust jacket discarded on the floor.

Tayler was openly rubbing her pussy through her skirt, and Jess had dispensed of her own pants entirely, getting at her snatch directly underneath her cute pink panties.

Then, Hailey felt her pussy . . . awaken. She had no other words for it, and then, she had no other words. Her hips humped involuntarily, and practiced masturbator as she was, her right hand shot down between her thighs, pulling up her miniskirt to reveal the tiniest of wet spots against white lace.

Martin was standing, his own pants discarded on the ground as he walked between the desks. Hailey met his eyes as she began to rub her clitoris in earnest through the thin material of her panties. She had chosen a more provocative pair today, one that obscured little, and for that she was now grateful.

She pressed her left hand against her breast, kneading it as her eyes rolled back into her head. Yes, it was good to think with her pussy, at least every once in a while. It was very . . . very . . . good . . .

A finger touched her cheek, caressing it, as her eyes opened. She was looking up into Martin's face, his shirt already discarded as he stroked his . . . well. That was definitely a sight. No, it wasn't a finger that caressed her cheek, oh no.

She opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue to lick the cockhead that throbbed in front of her, as Martin sighed. "You're the winner, I suppose. Most wouldn't have the presence of mind to do anything but blindly masturbate."

"Hm?" Hailey was a fan of blindly masturbating, at least in general terms.

"You are aware of your surroundings. The note affects you, but not so deeply as your, hm. Your less experienced classmates."

"You're talking too much," Hailey said, as she stood up, pressing her hand against Martin's bare chest. She pushed him into a sitting position against the table behind him, as he made a snort of surprise. Then, she pulled down her panties, and entered the circle of his body, her arms hanging over both his shoulders.

Martin smiled, his hand guiding his member to her wetness down below. He teased the head across her clitoral hood, eliciting a gasp and an impromptu kiss on his ear, featuring both tongue and teeth.

Then, he entered her, and she buckled under the sensation.

"Ohhh yes," she said eloquently, as she rested her chin on his shoulder, her legs lifted from the ground as he began to fuck her in earnest, his wide hands firmly gripping her by the ass. Her left hand made its unsteady way to her shirt, pulling down and then, frustrated, ripping down through the material to expose her bra. Another frustrating fumble and her breasts swung free, bouncing in the space between her and Martin as the fabric of her shirt hung limp and defeated at her sides.

Martin's hands navigated directly to those breasts, like the horny boy Hailey knew he was. She pressed one of his hands against her tit, encouraging him. Then, she pitched forward and bit at Martin's exposed lower lip, moaning incomprehensibly as each thrust sent a shudder of pleasure through her. Her legs wrapped around him as she held on by the back of his neck.

Ooooh, and he even knew how to tease her clit, as she gasped from his left hand dancing there. That was a good boy.

"Ohh, it's always quick right at the start," Martin grunted out as his thrusts increased, and Hailey clenched her thighs as his pronouncement came true. She orgasmed, riding the waves of pleasure for at least thirty seconds -- or possibly thirty centuries -- as she felt Martin's own cock tighten in preparation. Then, she was thrown back, Martin gently but urgently laying her against the table behind her, as his cock jumped back into his hand.

Thick ropes of semen painted her from neck to pussy, and her clit sang in response, still not quite finished with its own orgasm, though it was fading quickly. Hailey fixed her gaze on Martin's own throughout his performance, rolling her shoulders so to push together her C cups, as his own eyes glazed.

Then, he was done, and he sank into a chair as he sighed in satisfaction. Hailey took nearby Sarah's head in her hands, forcibly getting her attention. "Yo," she said, and Sarah blinked awake. "Clean me up, if you like eating cum so much."

She seemed to still be half asleep, her hand working between her legs as she silently bent over Hailey, systematically licking each rope of cum from her body. Hailey preened, still playing with herself throughout -- for her pussy was far more demanding than a single fuck would satisfy -- as she watched her friend's fingers make her own lazy love to her still pantied cunt.

"Like I was saying, you're more sexually active," Martin said, after he had caught his breath. "So the note doesn't take over your mind as much as the rest. You can still stay awake, and take the lead, instead of meekly following instructions."

"Mmm," Hailey said. She liked the sound of that. Looking over the class, she could see that Martin's words rang true. The rest of the girls were in a soporific stupor, their hands hardly working fast enough to reach orgasm this side of the century.

She laughed out loud when she saw her professor. The woman apparently was still trying to teach, dry erase marker in hand. She had gotten quite a bit of marker on her shirt, which was now hanging open to display her marvelous bra-encased D cups. She was muttering something to herself, as the marker traced the most exaggerated parodies of words on the board. She thought she could make out one word: "Dick" sprawled in blue letters each the length of her own trim thighs. The rest was an unintelligible mess.

"You'll likely want to help awaken the rest of the class," Martin whispered. "Choose someone, and take the lead."

Her pussy liked that idea too, so she went for it. She walked down the aisle, her hand coming down on Tayler's nearly bare shoulder, the tiny Asian quivering as she tickled the warm spot between her legs. She pulled her from her chair, surprised at how light and petite she was up close. Her backpack had been heavier, almost.

Tayler smiled, her eyes still half closed, as Hailey laid her across the bare table near the back of the room. Then, she ripped open her shirt, buttons flying, and unclasped her bra, letting the asian's nipples taste the fresh air. They sat hard and perky on her chest, her breasts barely more than A cups, but Hailey made love to them with tongue and teeth all the same, eliciting desperate moans from the girl.

Then, Hailey pulled the girl's fingers from her pussy, and placed them on her own bare breasts. Tayler began to knead them procedurally, the half-asleep motion still serving as an immense turn on for Hailey. She pulled down on the elastic band of Tayler's skirt in response, revealing . . . oh, my.

Her bush was dyed bright red, and trimmed in the shape of a heart. Hailey groaned, and attacked the girl's pussy feverishly with her fingers as she leaned down to kiss her on the lips.

Tongues danced and fingers rubbed as both girls moaned into each other. Hailey's other hand found its way to Tayler's perfect little neck, squeezing it as Hailey's desire mounted. She slipped a finger inside Tayler's pussy, and judging by how the Asian's thighs pulled back even further (her bare left foot catapulting her skirt across the room), it was gladly received.

Hailey dropped her own skirt, baring her pussy to the room, its blonde bush just as neatly trimmed, if not so creatively. She pressed her pussy against Tayler's and both girls moaned in mutual stimulation. Hailey's hand reached around the girl's tight ass, pressing a finger into her anus as their humping began to reach a fever pitch. Tayler's fingers pinched her partner's nipples, pulling on them insistently.

Hailey gasped in pain, at the sweet, satisfying sensation. "Yes," she egged her on, "Maul those breasts, let me feel it."

Tayler did, her sharp nails now digging into the soft skin bouncing violently to every one of Hailey's thrusts. Hailey's eyes rolled up in her head, the dual threads of pain and pleasure intertwining like sinuous snakes in her mind, each one reinforcing the other. She was yelling, and then she was screaming.

Her hands went to Tayler's shoulders, scratching along her chest wildly as her orgasm mounted. One hand jumped up to the Asian's mouth, slipping a thumb inside, perhaps to feel the sweet vibration of her partner's own scream. Their pussies were in control, clits kissing each other with desperate abandon as they sent each other mutually over the edge.

Sweet liquid sprayed in great thrusts from both pussies, as both girl's screams began to mirror the pulses of their mutual orgasm. Tayler's hands stopped mauling her partner's breasts, instead squeezing them in her splendid, painful grip. Hailey's fingers wrapped around Tayler's throat, pinning her there.

Then, the orgasms faded, both chests heaving beneath reddened nipples. Hailey was delighted to discover two lines of blood running down her own breasts, a sight that kicked some adrenalin through her in excitement. "Oh, god," she said. "That was so, so . . ."

"Fucking incredible," Tayler finished for her, pulling her hands from Hailey to take their place between her legs again.

Hailey leaned over, kissing Tayler on the lips, then whispering, "You were beautiful, you perfect little cunt." Then, she kissed her shoulder, her navel, and then her still quivering pussy.

Tayler rolled over, now fully awake and ready to take on the rest of the class. Hailey turned, seeing Martin now balls-deep in their professor's ass. He was perhaps a touch more efficient than Hailey had been, as both her friend Sarah, and the blue haired freshman Jess sporting those impossibly thick thighs, were joining him. They made an awkward foursome as messy and as delicious as a sloppy joe.

That left . . . Amy, and Cynthia. Tayler had staked her claim on Amy, slowly undressing her with almost reverential care as her hands caressed those perfect brown shoulders. Cynthia, her glasses now dangling from a single ear, was sprawled across the table, the rest of her clothing tragically still in place.

Hailey walked over, replacing the wide glasses over Cynthia's eyes, and repositioning her slightly so her back was flat on the table. As she did, she heard the door to the classroom open behind her.

"Ha! I knew it," came an amused voice. "I could sense this from the other side of campus."

Hailey's face whipped around, her eyes meeting the visitor, a slight freshman girl with deep brown hair, a twinkle dancing in her eye.

Mmm, thought Hailey's pussy. That girl is haaaawt.

She crossed over to Hailey, shedding clothes as she went. "So, what kind of power sparked this little party?"

"Uh . . ."

"Name's Ash," she said, pulling her shirt completely off, and freeing some delectable C cups. "Ash Ling Lawson," she added.

"Your middle name is Ling?"

"No, it's . . . oh, never mind." Her skirt rode up, and Hailey noticed with a smile that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her bush was trimmed in a four leaf clover design, a sight that made Hailey's thighs involuntarily clench.

"Forget something this morning?"

"Hm? Oh, no, my daddy was still using them."

Hailey opened her mouth, but had no response to that. She decided to give her name. "Hailey," she said, pinching her new friend's beautiful pink nipple in greeting.

"A pleasure. Oh, is that it?" She pointed to a half closed note, one Hailey remembered quite fondly. Ash picked it up from the desk, opening it. Then, she gave a sharp laugh. "Nice."

She tossed it back on the desk, and approached the still partially catatonic Cynthia.

"Mind if I share this one?"

"Not at all," Hailey said, liking the way her new friend's mind worked. She took the initiative, climbing onto the table and kneeling right above Cynthia's cute face. Ash took the other side, pulling out a long, thick strap-on from her purse.

Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers
12