Thinking About Your Mom Is Normal

Story Info
His fantasies about Mom come true.
2k words
4.56
610.4k
251
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_
_
4,143 Followers

I was lying there in bed, naked with the covers pulled down. Being a healthy eighteen year old boy, I was masturbating to the thought of a naked woman. I was a virgin, had never really had a girlfriend, so I had to fantasize about sex instead of actually experiencing it. However, my fantasies were taking an odd turn.

Well, maybe not so odd after all, after I did some reading on the subject. For a few months now, I had been thinking of my mother when I masturbated. I read that it was normal for guys my age to do that, it had something to do with the psychological makeup of a young man. And since my father had died many years ago, she was the only person I was consistently around. Being the only woman I had regular contact with, it was understandable that she was the object of my sexual desire.

So I satisfied my conscience with this explanation and frequently pictured my mother participating in various sex acts with me while I jerked off. I had to admit, I usually came quicker and stronger when I thought about my mother. I began to act differently around her too. I took more of a part in cleaning and helping around the house. Even though my father had been gone for a while, Mom always took charge and never complained that I didn’t do enough for her.

I felt like we were actually having sex, even though she had never shown me any kind of affection other than motherly. Usually after I jerked off, I would pass her in the hallway and feel kind of funny, or when I would hug her I had to fight back my erection. Something told me I was headed for trouble if I kept fantasizing about her.

However, tonight I couldn’t help myself. I was particularly horny, and Mom had been walking around in her bra this morning. I still couldn’t get her out of my head. She was in good shape, I suppose working by herself kept her that way. She was pretty stacked, maybe not as firm as a younger woman but very attractive. I used to think that she owed it to me to let me jerk off to the thought of her body, since she looked so good. Of course, I was just justifying it for myself. But she really was arousing, to me anyway.

As I laid there, I was just about to cum, when I heard the door creak open. For years now, she had never walked in on me without knocking, and she never came into my room this late anyway. But tonight, there she was, standing in my doorway watching me jerk off. I stopped as soon as I heard her, of course. But the way she was standing there, I got the feeling she had been watching me for a while. Like she had quietly cracked my door open, and then opened it all the way so I would notice her.

I froze, too embarrassed to even cover myself. The worst part was, my erection was not dying down, even in my shame. My incestuous fantasies were that strong, that even being caught by my mother was one of my secret fantasies. I just stared at her. She looked at my straining erection for a moment, and then up at me.

“Mom…” I didn’t know what to say.

“I didn’t mean to interrupt you,” she said, calm and motherly.

She didn’t say anything else, she just stood there watching me. Her eyes went back down to my crotch, as if she was expecting me to resume masturbating. After a few moments of silence, she glanced back up at me.

“Well?” she said. “Aren’t you going to finish?”

She was playing with me, punishing me perhaps. I shamefully covered myself with my sheet, though my erection tented through the covers quite noticeably.

“I’m sorry, Mom,” I said.

She came over to the bed and I sat up. She sat next to me and rustled my hair.

“It’s okay,” she said. “I’m not mad.”

I couldn’t look her in the eyes. But I didn’t get a nice view of her cleavage through her robe. It was tied closed but had loosened a bit when she sat down. Her breasts were pushing against the confines of the material. I was still fully erect, and she could no doubt see it.

“You’re not?” I asked.

She smiled. “Of course not. I already knew what you were doing before I even came in.”

I gave her a questioning look.

“You do it every night, right?” she asked.

I was so embarrassed, I looked away.

“Don’t all guys your age?” she said, as if it was a normal thing. Which it was, I guess.

“Maybe,” I said. “But, I…”

She waited. “What?”

I forced myself to look at her. “I have a confession. I have to tell you because I’ve felt sort of bad about it.”

She looked concerned. “What is it?”

I was quiet for a few moments. “I…well, lately, I’ve been thinking…about you…when I do it.”

Mom didn’t say anything, and I couldn’t look her in the eye. After a moment, she rubbed my shoulder.

“You have?” She was almost smiling. “I guess I should have expected that. You see me everyday. And boys usually have sexual fantasies about their mothers.”

I felt a little bit comforted, but still embarrassed. My erection twitched under the sheets. Having her touching me was getting me off. I felt like I would blow under the sheets if she kept rubbing my shoulder.

“I shouldn’t have interrupted you,” she said, still touching me.

“Are you mad?”

“No, actually, I’m a little flattered. Maybe…well, I guess I should let you think about me, if that’s normal for young men.”

I looked up at her in surprise. “You want me to fantasize about you?”

She nodded. “Sure, how can it hurt? At least I know you’re doing it. Does that mean I can fantasize about you?”

I was taken by surprise. I had never thought about the fact that Mom would be turned on by the idea. Would she really think about me while she masturbated? Does she even masturbate? That was silly, she had been single for years. I should have guessed that she masturbates.

“Sure, I mean…if you want.”

She smiled, and her hand traveled down my chest. Her motherly touch suddenly turned into something else.

“If we’re both going to fantasize about each other, maybe we should give each other something to work with.”

What did she mean?

“Mom…if you keep doing that…I’m gonna…”

I felt like I would cum at any minute. Mom stopped rubbing my chest, but didn’t pull her hand away.

“Jerk off for me,” she said in a throaty voice. “Think about me while you shoot your cum.”

Her words shocked me, but my hand found its way to my dick and I wrapped it around the shaft and began pumping. Mom rubbed my chest again, and I closed my eyes as the sensation spurred me on. I jerked off faster and faster until I felt my balls tingle. I tensed up and forced my eyes open as my face contorted.

“Yes, that’s it!” Mom said, seeing that I was coming. “Do it! Shoot your cum all over! Just let it cum!”

I groaned and bucked my hips as I felt my semen rise up through my shaft and spurt out. I shot high into the air, and after a good five strong spurts, my orgasm slowly faded until my hand was sticky with sperm and I had covered my stomach with cum. I was panting for breath, it was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

I looked up at Mom, to see her smiling. I had shot some cum onto her hand while she was rubbing my chest. She kept rubbing me, moaning as she touched my sperm.

“Did that feel good?” she asked.

“It felt great!” I said.

She opened her robe and threw it aside. She was now completely naked, sitting right next to me.

“Sit up so you can see me,” she said.

I turned so I had a full view of her body. She let me look at it for a while, and then she spread her legs. I was entranced by her vagina, which was neatly trimmed. She began playing with herself, tracing her fingers up and down her slit and spreading the lips for me to see. She laid back on my bed and propped her head up with my pillow.

“I’m going to finger myself,” she said. “Watch closely so you can picture it later when you jerk off.”

I watched in complete fixation as she began finger fucking her pussy. She played with her breasts too, and when she started moaning, my erection came back to life. I jerked off to the sight of my mother masturbating. She liked watching me masturbate too, and within a few minutes, she cried out and her body tensed up.

“I’m coming!” she shouted.

Her hips twitched and she grunted as her body convulsed. Her fingers were buried in her hole, and her legs closed around her hand so I couldn’t see her crotch. Just watching her face was getting me off, and I felt like I could cum again. After she came down finally, she must have seen that I was close, because she moved closer to me and pushed me on my back.

She quickly covered my dick with her mouth, and suddenly I felt a very warm, wet sensation as she sucked me off. It was my first blowjob, so I was quickly overwhelmed. I grunted and threw my head back as I came in her mouth. I came just as strongly as before, and it felt much better with my Mom sucking me. She didn’t release my dick from her mouth even after I came, she swallowed my cum and continued blowing me.

I couldn’t believe the pleasure, it was unlike anything I had ever fantasized about. I was twisting around and writhing about on the bed, it felt so good I couldn’t sit still. I finally put my hands on her head and moved in rhythm with her bobbing mouth. I began thrusting up into her face, and after a good few minutes of this wonderful pleasure, I felt another orgasm approaching.

I came in her mouth again. It felt like heaven, coming twice in her mouth. She licked my dick clean and moved up my body before I knew what was happening. She leaned in close to me and I felt her hot breath on my neck.

“Fuck me,” she breathed. “Fuck my pussy.”

Suddenly I felt my dick sink into her hot pussy, and it was ten times better than her mouth. She slid up and down my dick, letting me see our genitals joining as she humped me. After fucking me slowly for a while, she ground her pelvis against mine and really fucked me good. She bucked against me and slammed her hips down on me. She came really fast the first time, thrashing about and screaming out while she climaxed.

Then she laid on her back and I fucked her missionary. I fondled her tits while I stuffed her, thrusting instinctively. I couldn’t stop myself from fucking her, and she couldn’t get enough of my dick. She came again like this, and then she had me lay on my back again. She rode me like this until she came again, and finally I felt my final orgasm build.

“I’m gonna cum!” I said, in case she didn’t want me coming inside of her.

“Just let it go,” she said. “Fill me up with your cum.”

I moaned and grunted and released my semen into her. She squeezed her pussy around my shaft, clenching me tightly as I came. She moved her hips slightly back and forth, and I thought I was going to pass out. Her pussy felt so good, I thought I would never stop coming. Finally I finished pumping her full of cum, and she collapsed on top of me. We were both exhausted.

“Can I still think of you when I masturbate?” I asked after a few moments.

“Don’t you dare,” she said with a smile. “I never want to see you jerking off again. If you want to cum, you have to let me do it.”

I nodded. “Sounds good.”

_
_
4,143 Followers