Third & Final Courting Of Wife

Story Info
What will the poor husband do?
4.4k words
3.83
146.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,364 Followers

The first time Madeleine and I looked at each other's eyes was in the hotel breakfast restaurant in a small Scandinavian town. She gave me a sweet smile, which I remembered the whole day. There was dance in the hotel bar in the evening and I got a happy feeling when I found her there. During our first and only dance I offered her a drink, which she accepted. But when the tune was over, the band took a break and the bar got very crowded why I offered her to chose something from the mini-bar in my room instead. To my great surprise she accepted.

In the mini-bar she found two small bottles of wine and we sat down on the sofa sipping it. I told her that she was beautiful, which she was indeed, and gave her a light kiss on her chin. Once again I got a surprise when she hugged me and gave me a real French kiss and thereafter asked me, "Are you a real man?"

"Nobody had ever told me any doubts about that, why do you ask?"

She told me her name, Madeleine and a noble surname of a well-known aristocratic family, sobbed a while and thereafter asked me listen to her story before I regarded her as a slut. She had been married in six months with an aristocrat, the youngest son of holder of an entailed estate, which meant that the eldest son got almost everything. The younger sons usually went to the army or navy and didn't get much more than a famous surname with a "von" from their parents. At first she had been very flattered when this handsome noble birth navy lieutenant began to court her. Her parents were very happy to get such a son-in-law. Though she had not much experience of sex, she had got I bit suspicious because he didn't any attempt to fuck her before the marriage. She thought noble people were living after some old rules. But he wasn't much different after the wedding, only a few quickies in the six months. During a quarrel yesterday he had confessed that he was bi and had a boyfriend. She had immediately left their home for this hotel and now she wanted to talk with real man and therefore she had accepted my invitation for a drink at my room.

Poor girl, I felt that it was my duty to do something so I kissed her tenderly, asked her to stand up and slowly began gently caressing and undressing her. She had a gorgeous body with nice breasts. Not big, but the most beautiful breasts I ever seen. At first she was very shy when I put a wet kiss on her pussy but soon when her feelings grew stronger, she lost all limits and began to undress me. When we both were naked on the bed I kissed and licked her pussy, which gave her great waves of pleasure. She turned around to a 69 position and kissed, licked and sucked a cock for the first time in her life. When I noted that she was close to orgasm I got between her legs and slowly penetrated her pussy with my steel hard cock and we made tender love until we got a simultaneous orgasm.

It hit me as a lightening from a blue sky, I understood that I was in love with a noble mans wife. Madeleine and I remained in my room for the rest of the night and made love further three more times when I got the best sex in my life and she told me that it even for her was the best night in the life. I think it was because we made love instead of just fucking which made the great difference. We used neither condoms nor anything else for protection and when she asked me what to do if she got pregnant I replied "Divorce the pansy lieutenant and marry me, I love you Madeleine"

She got pregnant, got a quick divorce from her noble pansy husband who didn't have any objections. Her mother got mad at me and refused to see me. So Madeleine and I took a two weeks holiday trip to Canary Islands and had a wedding at the Scandinavian church at San Agustin and returned home as husband and wife which her mother never will forgive me. The fact that I make much more money than her ex doesn't impress the dragon.

Today we've been married almost seven years and are a typical suburb family with two kids, good jobs, nice home, two cars and, what I wrongly thought, a happy marriage. Madeleine is still a nice woman in her early thirties. Tall, slim, brunette with nice sexy legs she still is a great wife to be proud of what, of course I am. Today many younger girls and even some in her age are more beautiful but her personal charm still compensates such matters very well. She works at a bank and has got some promotions so today she is responsible for some customer relations. I'm a self-employed consultant specialized in EU (European Union) matters and have to travel some days now and then.

I still love Madeleine, never cheated on her, she says she loves me and I've never had any reason to suspect her for cheating. Though the 7th year of a marriage is the year when many marriages will crash I got a great surprise when I found out that even I had serious problems.

It maybe sounds funny but my problems began in similar way as you already must have read in a number stories in which a husband is working out of town, comes home earlier than expected, find the house empty, phones his home number which is switched to her cellular phone and his wife who is elsewhere answers and pretends to be at home cooking in same empty kitchen where he is. In the stories the husband is always a wimp who goes away to a motel for the night, comes home as expected the next day and pretend to know nothing.

The real life is bit different. I did an expected two-day trip in one day. Came home at seven o'clock in the evening and found the neighbor girl Jessica as babysitter. She told me my wife had been "sexy" dressed for a party when she left in a black Mercedes a half hour ago and promised to be at home no later than 11. If there were any problem she could reach her at her cell phone. Jessica is a bright modern girl who says what she thinks and she told me that she was a bit surprised about Madeleine and she had intended to phone her at eight and get her back home telling about some invented problem. But now it was my problem to find out what my wife was doing. I paid her double fee to 12 and sent her home. She promised to call me next time Madeleine wanted her to baby sit.

I went up to the bedroom so she could not hear any background sounds from the playing children and phoned our home number from my cell phone. After several ring signals she answered, "Madeleine"

"Hi, darling, how is it at home?"

"Oh, it's you Kent, everything is fine here, is everything OK with you?"

"What are my darlings doing? I can't hear the children."

Oh they went in to Jenny to see some new video and I'm in the kitchen making supper for them. Your voice sounds a bit strange, any problems?

"Yes I have got a very serious problem" I walked into the kitchen.

Now she sounded a bit worried, "What problem? Please tell me darling"

"I'm at home in our kitchen where my cheating wife pretends to be. You damn cheating bitch! Get dressed and be at home within 15 minutes or I begin to throw out your things out to the lawn." I hang on the call.

Twenty minutes later she came in a taxi and we were ready for the first serious squabble in our marriage.

She knows that attack is the best defense so she began at once she had opened the front door, "What the hell do you mean calling me 'cheating bitch'?"

"May I ask where you been in such a sexy dress? Hardly not at a sewing bee"

"I don't have to tell you anything at all when you behave as an idiot"

"Why did you lie to me? You must have something to hide, who in the hell is he?"

"Who?"

"The damn gigolo who got you lie to me, how long have this cheating been going on? Always when I'm out of town?

"What damn cheating? I don't have to ask you for permission for going out for my job. I can swear that today is the first time I ever lied to you because I didn't want to get you worried"

After a lot of arguing forth and back she told me a lousy story that she had been at a restaurant with an important customer to her bank when I rang. I didn't believe a word of it because she could not give me any reasonable explanation to why she had lied to me instead telling the truth, why the sexy outfit, why the "customer" had came to our home to catch her. Probably she felt guilty for what they planned after the dinner. Must been plenty time to do something to11. The truth is that if she had been out with a customer, they had met at the restaurant, she had told me where she was and not been dressed as a whore.

That mess happened a Thursday and everything was quite normal until the next Tuesday, which even happened to be her birthday. We had already invited our friends to a party at the next Saturday and had I had told her several days ago that I must be away Tuesday night so the family could celebrate her early in the morning. OK with everybody.

I had planned to surprise Madeleine by taking her out for dinner at Tuesday evening, hired the neighbor girl Jessica to baby-sit and bribed her to not mention anything about it to Madeleine if she asked her to do the same but phone me or send me a text about it. Monday evening I got a text message from Jessica that Madeleine had hired her on Tuesday from 7,30 PM, which meant that she had a date again.

Exactly at 7.15 at Tuesday evening I parked my car on the street where it wasn't visible from our house. Then I went to my garden, waited hidden behind some bushes and when a black Mercedes came into my driveway I went out, opened the car door but remained standing in the opening so he could not get out of the car and told him, " Hello 'Charlie' what do you want at my house?"

"Madeleine and I are going to a business meeting at the bank"

I took a grip of his nose between my index finger and middle finger, twisted it a ¼ round and when he screamed of pain and surprise I told him, "Piss off whoremonger before you get seriously hurt!" I noted the plate number of his car when he got away in hurry.

Then, with a large bunch of red roses I went to my front door and rang the doorbell. When Madeleine opened the door I held the up the roses so my face was hidden behind the flowers. She exclaimed, "Oh, how nice of you, Jens!" Then she got chock when I gave her the roses and said," Happy birthday my darling"

"Oh, Kent are YOU at home!"

"Did you expect somebody else? Happy birthday darling"

"Of course not, thank you very much darling."

"We are going out with Lena and Peter for a birthday dinner. We'll see them at the restaurant. I can see that you are already dressed and Jenny is here babysitting. Lena must been a gossipmonger and told you about my plans for the evening, she can never keep a secret."

"Oh darling, what a surprise! But please don't harass Lena for telling me about the evening"

I promised not to do that and could almost hear her fetch a deep sight of relief. In the taxi to the restaurant I told her, "When I came home, a horny fool in a black Mercedes stops me and asked if I knew about a whore who supposed to live somewhere in our area. Never heard about any, have you?"

"No"

Then I behaved as a good loving husband the rest of the evening and didn't mention anything further about her courter Jens. We had a very good time together with our friends. Back home after the party when I saw her take off her sexy black dress and she stood there next to the bed, dressed for Jens, in high heels, her sexiest underwear and her laced stay up stockings just like an expensive high-class call girl. I felt an anger begin to boil inside me and couldn't resist the temptation to treat her as the whore she had intended to be that evening. I thought in my mind, you damn bitch dressed up sexy for that damn Jens but I'll give you what you need. Without saying a word I laid her on the bed, took of her panties, took of my own trousers and boxer shorts, spread her legs, penetrated her pussy with one hard thrust and fucked her hard as a cheap whore. She was so surprised that she didn't say anything, just looking at me with tears in her eyes. When I had climaxed, I just climbed off her and began to undress my tie and shirt. She began to cry and sob and remained in bed until she fell in sleep.

The next morning had a chilly atmosphere around our breakfast table. I regretted treating her as a cheap whore last night and expected some kind of revenge, probably a new attempt to date Jens. On the other hand I had to stop that bastard once forever and as sooner as better. No sane man can accept a marriage in which the wife dates a "boyfriend" every time he is out of town for work. Madeleine and I didn't say many words to each other. I told her that I had to be held a information meeting at the evening rather long way from home and would stay overnight so I could visit some nearby customers tomorrow morning. Madeleine had no comments to that.

I went off to my duties for the day. First I went a car rental company and rented a mini-van with dark tinted glass at the back doors, sides and rear. They offered a discrete parking for my Volvo so Madeleine could not se it if she drove past. Then I asked the girl in the reception if they had access to the national car register. They had and she printed out the information about the Mercedes guy's number plates. I got his name, Jens Larsen, his address and social security number. Back at my office I parked at the visitor parking and went in and checked out Jens and Caren Larsen's home phone number and a very friendly lady at the tax office told me she had no right to tell me about Jens' employee but after some flirting she made an exception. The damn bastard worked at the same bank as Madeleine.

My office is at a back street with limited traffic and exactly as I expected to see at Madeleine's lunchtime I saw her red Toyota Yaris take a turn around at my office building's parking to check if my Volvo was there or I was out of town.

At four o'clock Jessica rang and told me that Madeleine had hired her to baby-sit between 7 and 11 at the evening and promised her double payment if she didn't tell me anything about it. I promised her the same.

Fifteen minutes before seven o'clock I parked the Mini-van at our street so I could see my driveway without to be seen from my house and climbed into the back seat where nobody could see me. It was a rainy evening, which was perfect for me. I phoned Madeleine and told her that I was on my way to thee meeting, it could last to midnight and I love her very much. She replied in a chilly voice, "You've chosen strange ways to show it but I love you too". Then she hangs up.

At seven Jens's Mercedes got into our driveway and she rushed out to him. A quick kiss and then they drove away. I followed them to a small Italian restaurant. They got in and I phoned Jens' wife Caren, "Hi my name is Kent, I would like to talk to Jens"

"I'm sorry, he's out"

"I understand, but could you please tell me where he is?"

"Board meeting at his bowling club, he is secretary there and will not be back home before eleven"

"Regret to say that he is a cheater, he is at a restaurant 'Bella Napoli' with my wife and she's never been member in any bowling club."

Then I told her that it was his third attempt with my wife because I had made mess of the two first. Caren had a car and she agreed to meet me at within twenty minutes. After no more than fifteen minutes a blue Renault Clio stopped ten meters from the restaurant door and a nice looking woman in her late thirties came to me. I agreed to her suggestions what to do and we went into the restaurant where the "love birds" were found in booth in the darkest corner. They didn't notice us before we were almost at the table. Then Caren shouted, "Bowling club? Since when is your damn bowling played with a whore pussy?"

Jens got ash gray in his face and tried, "Caren, I can explain"

She throws the wine in Madeleine's glass in his and face shouted, "Shut up pig and pay"

When the check was paid she took a grip in his tie and dragged him to the front door. At the outside I hit him in his belly, hit his balls with my knee, dragged him to a large flower pot and pushed his face in the wet soil and dragged it forth and back for a while then I forced him to land and lay down in the wet gutter and told him, "Got enough, Casanova? If you want a next time I promise to be a naughty fellow then."

Then Caren, who had taken pictures with a digital camera, hugged me and said, "Let it be enough for today, thank you very much for helping me give that cheating bastard a good lesson."

Caren gave him an order to go to her Renault and they left.

Madeleine had cried loudly and not said a word to me during the whole hullabaloo at the restaurant and now she was standing there in a chock from what she had just been a witness to. I had nothing to say her there in the rainy street so I just told her, "Let's go home"

"I don't dare, I'm afraid of you"

"No need to be, I love you and never done any harm to you."

"You almost killed Jens"

"Caren begged me to do that, she still loves him but wanted to give him a memorable lesson which stops him fucking around. I think I did save the marriage for that damn bastard. I promise not to hurt you, let's go home."

She followed me and when I unlocked the mini-van she asked, "You bought a new car?"

"No, just couldn't have our Volvo at the parking when you did your inspection tour today"

"Oh, my God, I've really underestimated you."

When Madeleine came home together with me much earlier than expected Jessica immediately understood that something had happened and we had serious problems in our marriage. Teenagers today are totally open-minded and are not afraid to say what the y think, so she told us, "I like you both very much, please calm down and do not do anything stupid you have to regret. Nice kids and everything, you ought to be a happy family. Shame on both of you, why are you going to make a mess of your marriage. Se you tomorrow."

Wise words said by such a young girl. Madeleine and I looked at each other and I replied, "Thank you Jessica, we promise you to do our best to get everything OK."

Jessica left and told us that she wanted to hear good news tomorrow.

When the kids were sleeping, we sat down in the living room and I asked, "Why?"

"Because I was curious. Jens has fucked several of my married fellow workers at the bank and they've bragged how good lover he is. You know how little experience I had when I met you and therefore I only wanted to get some new experiences to spice up our sex life. I was flattered when he began courting me a month ago and have said no to all his suggestions until last week when you was away for a night. I can swear that it was our first date and you stopped it anyway. I had to rush out from the restaurant even before we got the food when you rang and were mad. Yesterday he had promised to take me out for a birthday dinner when you acted as a 'Hagar the Horrible' hurt his nose and chased him away. I don't know what plans he had after those dinners because we didn't ever got so far. However, today was my idea. When we had a good time last evening at my birthday party I decided to stop all his further attempts to get a date. But after you had treated med as cheap whore last night I felt a terrible humiliation and decided to get revenge. I suggested Jens a date with a dinner at 'Bella Napoli' because I needed some wine to dare go all the way, which indeed was my intention. A single fellow worker gave me a key to her apartment and promised to be away to see a movie. If you had beaten me last night I had understood you and had forgiven you but I can never accept to be treated as a cheap whore. It was too much for me to take. Please never do that again. Anyway, poor Jens was innocent tonight. And in the legal way he's been innocent all the time. Two interrupted dinners is no cheating or crime and you ought to know that if he dreams about fucking me it is no adultery in our legal system. In a free country everybody can think and dream about whatever they want. But I can understand Caren; that she wanted him punished for all his earlier cheatings and I'm sure she didn't had to ask you twice to do that for her. I had probably done the same thing if you've been a cheating pig. Even after what you did tonight, I love you very much and believe it or not, I'm proud of you because you are not a damn wimp."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,364 Followers
12