Third Domination

Story Info
My third visit to my mistress and I get a surprise.
5.4k words
4.57
36.6k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is inspired by a real life experience, meeting my mistress. She asked me to write about our meeting and so I did.

The evening is getting darker and the first drops of rain hit the car windows as I arrive and park my car in front of the house. I glance at the clock, it is still seven minutes to the agreed time. Turning off the ignition, silence suddenly seems overwhelming and as the car lights turn automatically off after a minute, I am left sitting in the darkness, waiting.

The wait is almost over. It has been a few months since my last visit here, and after asking two weeks ago if my mistress would have time to have me visit again, it has been really hard trying to contain myself, especially in the last few days. I was instructed not to masturbate or even watch porn for 5 days before the meeting. My balls feel like they are ready to explode.

Breathing out in the silence I look at the house. Or it isn't really a house, more like a modern version of a manor. It is still partially unfinished, with multiple wings, basement, and terraces to all different directions. It looks like a house of a millionaire. The house would not look out of place in a high-end suburb. But here, out in the countryside, it does look a little odd. The nearest neighboring houses are few hundred meters away, and nobody can see the house or the parking lot. Which makes sense, really, it gives the guests here total privacy.

In the gathering dusk, the only lights from the house are the outside lights next to the path leading to the front door. The path that takes me to my third session with my mistress.

My first time trying S&M sex and being dominated by a real domina was learning. Learning how to behave, learning what I like and what I didn't like. I discovered I didn't really like too much pain, but the rest of the experience was addictive. Since then I tried to visit other dominas, but nobody else got anywhere near to what my mistress achieved with me. So I went back for the second session. Which was either the best thing that happened to me or my worst mistake. Because I realized that I want more. Much more.

It is almost time. I sigh, the butterflies in my stomach twirling more and more each second as the moment I have been waiting for last few months is closer and closer. Time to go.

Walking the path to the front door I feel the small drizzle on my face. Cold. The dark autumn seems a much more suitable time to visit here than the last time in the summer heat. Darkness, blackness, is somehow the color I associate with meeting my mistress. Maybe it is the outfits that she likes to wear, all black leather, or then the decoration in the house, black granite tiled floor and the dimmed lights everywhere. Yet, this darkness has been the thing that I have been craving these past months. Dark desires. I smile a nervous smile.

I am at the front door. Checking the time from my phone, I notice it is still 30 seconds to go. My mistress wants me to beverypunctual, orelse.

I reach for the doorbell and press it.

There is no sound at first, but after a few seconds I start to hear the sound I have been waiting to hear for months. The "click – click – click" of her high heels hitting the dark stone floor.

Then she is at the door.

'Hello again, Archie. Come in.'

'Thank you.'

This time she is wearing a white tight shirt and a short black PVC skirt. Just like I requested last time. The shirt is unbuttoned at the top and her breasts are squeezed together and look so awesome, white and soft. I would so much like to touch them, to lick them, but I know she is totally out of bounds. She is my mistress and soon, as we start, I will be her slave.

'I have planned a very interesting session for you tonight, Archie.' she says as we walk to the prep room. 'I think you will enjoy it.' She looks back at me, this time she is wearing a dark wig which fits her amazingly well. I have never seen her without a wig, and have no idea what color she really is, but I like dark hair and she looks amazing. There is a twinkle in her eyes as she walks ahead of me, her small hips swaying. She knows I like to watch her perfect petite body. Just how someone so petite can be so controlling, so commanding, is something I have wondered a lot. But she pulls it off perfectly.

'Leave your clothes here. All of them.' I see we are now getting into character. I can sense the command in her voice. There is nothing to do but to obey.

I strip in front of her, in silence. As I remove my briefs, my cock jumps out, already half hard. Waiting.

'Good. Now, Archie, have you kept your promise? Do you have your balls full of cum for me?'

'Yes, mistress.'

'Are you sure? Five days' worth? Not four? Not three?' She reaches down my front and I sigh in as her hand touches my stomach, then moves down, past my erect cock and grabs my shaven and swollen balls in her hand. 'Five?' she says as her five fingernails dig in to the skin of my balls.

'Let's see... hmm. Yes, ok, I think I can feel you have abstained. Good. For what I have planned for you I want you to cum for me tonight in a huge way. I want streams of cum.' Her fingernails dig a little more to my skin and she squeezes. I let out a whimper, her touch is electric, and the feeling of her fingernails in my scrotum isn't so much pain as it is ecstatic.

'You know what will happen to all that cum?' she asks.

I don't answer. She leans closer, her tits now almost touching me.

'Do you?'

'No, mistress.'

'You are going to swallow it. All of it. Every. Last. Drop.'

My cock suddenly seems to grow an inch at the thought. Exactly this is what I told her I want.

'Only... you will be surprised in the way it will happen.' she says with a smile, and grabs my cock and gives it a squeeze.

I sigh at the pleasure of her touch. What has she planned for me?

'Follow me.'

As if I have a choice as she still holds me by my dick as she starts to walk towards the center of the house. We reach an area with a dark red sofa. There is a long, narrow piece of hemp rope on the sofa.

'Sit. Spread your legs.'

I do as I am told, with eager anticipation. She grabs my balls and the narrow rope and looks me in the eyes.

'Now, those balls and that cock is way too loose. We need to keep it under control.' She starts to wrap the rope around my cock and balls, first one round, then a second, tighter round. Third round. I can feel the blood start to pack into my cock, making it even harder. I let out a small moan of pleasure as her hands stretch my skin as she wraps a fourth round of rope around my sack.

'And then I want to wrap these balls so that your cum does not escape too soon. Let's see. First the one and then the other...' She starts to make a figure eight with the rope first wrapping it around one of my testicles, then the other. She continues this for several rounds until my balls are both wrapped really well.

'And then a knot...how tight shall we make it?' she looks at me as she starts to tighten the knot. Her lips are slightly parted as she squeezes the knot tighter and tighter. The tightening rope feels awesome as the skin of my balls and cock is stretched more and more. Just when the tightness is just the way I like it, she stops.

'There. That is good.' She is my mistress, and she always knows exactly what I need.

'Such a pretty package.' Her hands start to slide on my thighs, on my stomach, and then her fingers touch my balls. I breathe in sharply as her touch sends shivers up from my crotch to my toes and back up my spine. Her hands slowly crawl around my wrapped balls and she gives them a squeeze with her left hand, and her right hand slowly slides up the shaft of my penis.

'Aaaah.' I let out a sigh of pleasure at her touch. It feels divine, and the knowledge of more pleasure soon to come is a torture.

'Follow me.' she says as she stands up and, grabbing my cock again, leads me down the dark corridor. I walk awkwardly behind her, looking at the rooms we pass on either side. Mirror room. A red room with a large metal cross with leather bindings. A room with a large armchair and a table that looks like a massage table. A couple of rooms have closed doors, and my mind, though almost totally focused in the expectation of the coming session, still has time to wonder what kind of chambers are hidden from view in this house of BDSM pleasure.

We reach the end of the corridor, and there is a large room to the right, with candlelight flickering via the open door. This is it.

We reach the door and she leads me inside.

Oh. My. God.

My jaw drops as I see what she has prepared for me.

The room is filled with a large, odd looking frame, clearly meant for holding a person still. But at the other end of the frame there is a seat. And on the seat there is a half-naked petite slave girl, tied down with leather belts, her legs stretched open, and her pussy lips facing us. She is dressed in a leather vest that leaves her tits and pussy visible, and she has a black mask hiding the top of her face, but I can see her moist eyes behind the mask, the candlelight in the room reflecting from them. Shining eyes, expectation.

My mistress points to the other end of the frame, where there are some leather wrapped cushions.

'Stand here and lean forward. Your cock goes here.' she points to a large hole in the leather cushions. As I lean forward I realize that I will be quite close to the girl tied up facing me. She looks at me and I can see a small smile on her lips.

'Place your hands here.' my mistress points to the slave girl's ankles. I do as I am told and find my face is now inches away from the girl's pussy. I can smell her excitement and her scent is making my own arousal rise even higher. My cock is throbbing in the tight rope prison that my mistress wrapped me in. I think I know what I get to do in a moment, and I lick my lips. I want to taste the girl in front of me, lick her pussy lips and stick my tongue deep inside her. Our eyes lock as she also sees my thirst to taste her.

My mistress produces leather wraps to tie my ankles down, and my wrists get a tight leather tie to the same tie down point as the girl's ankles. She puts a leather belt around my waist too, and tightens it down. I am securely fastened down, there is no escape, not that I want to escape. I want to push my head down and sink my face at her waiting pussy.

'Now then, I think your head is way too free. This should help'. My mistress pulls out a thick leather collar with metal rings and puts it around my throat. Then she gets out a rubber cord and fastens the other end to a hook in the ceiling, and the other end to the collar, so that my head is pulled back five or ten centimeters. I try to stretch toward the slave girl's pussy in front of me, but it is just out of reach, the leather collar starts to strangle me slightly as I try to lean forward. No! This is torture! The delicious pussy right in front of me, but I can't reach it!

'Don't worry, Archie. I am not finished.' She pulls another rope and attaches it to the front of the collar, and then takes it down to a roller and pulls it back behind me, attaching it to the leather belt on my waist.

'There now. We are ready. You see, Archie. I am going to fuck your ass tonight. With this.' She moves to my right and as I turn to look, she has a strapon harness with a large black cock attached. It is huge! She slides her hands on the shaft of the thing, which must be 12 inches long. The shiny rubber cock looks delicious. I can't wait to feel it sliding in my ass, in and out, deep slow thrusts.

My mistress steps closer and lets the heavy dildo fall from her hands. It hangs down almost to her knees. I can't take my eyes off it as my mistress places her hands on my bare back.

'Each time I thrust this inside you, I am going to pull from here.' her hands are at the leather belt on my waist. 'And your mouth will then be pulled to her pussy. Are you going to lick her pussy?'

'Yes, mistress.'

'This is a game. If you don't make her orgasm, I will punish you. If you make her orgasm, I will punish her. Do you understand?'

'Yes, mistress.' I remember the punishment from our first session. I don't want to be slapped like that again.

'And you.' she looks at the girl. 'If you come while he is licking you, you will be punished. Do you understand?'

'Yes, mistress.' It is the first sound I have heard from the girl. Her voice is hoarse, like she has been shouting or screaming before. Have they been here before me, playing?

'Excellent. Now then, let's see this ass.' She moves slowly behind me, her hands sliding over my back, down to my butt. 'Nice, clean and shaven. Very good, Archie. You have been a nice boy. Do you know what nice boys get?' I can feel her fingers getting closer to my ass.

'Nice boys get their ass touched.' I sigh out as her fingers touch my ass.

'Oh yes, such a nice ass. But it is not ready for this monster yet.'

She pulls out a bottle of lubricant and squirts some on my ass and the monster cock hanging from her hips. Then I can feel her fingers returning to caress my asshole. Her touch feels awesome, as she slowly circles my sensitive, waiting ass with her slippery fingers.

'It is time for you to start, Archie.' she says and she grabs the belt and pulls my hips back, pulling my collar down and my face slowly closer to the waiting pussy of the slave girl in front of me.

The scent of her pussy is overwhelming and just as I reach down and open my lips and thrust out my tongue to taste her I feel my mistress thrust one finger inside me.

'It slips in so easy. You have been training like I told you to, Archie?'

I can't answer as now my world is filled with the delicious taste and scent of pussy, the smooth shaven and moist warm pussy lips in front of me. I can feel the girl stretch against her restraints as I place the first, tender kiss on her. My mistress moves her finger inside me, exploring, deep thrusts, seeking my prostate. My cock is throbbing and I can feel precum oozing from me and falling to the floor.

Each lick of my tongue makes the girl in front of me sigh and as I get pulled deeper into her pussy, I explore her depths with my mouth. She is gushing her own fluids as my saliva and her wetness merge and froth her lips.

My mistress has now two, then three fingers inside me, sliding in and out. Deep thrusts. It must be just minutes, but I lose track of time because I am in paradise, my head down in the pussy of a woman and my ass being prepped for a delicious strapon fucking.

My mistress reaches around and touches my cock, which is wet from precum.

'Aaaah!!!' I manage to shout, my face deep in the girls vagina. Her hands feel awesome on my sensitive cock.

'You are dripping precum on my floor like crazy! Someone must clean this mess up later.' She jerks me off and suddenly I can feel her position the dildo at my ass and I can feel her start to thrust it against my hole.

'Do you feel it? Do you want it, Archie?'

'Yes, mistress.'

'Do you want it inside you, now? Do you?'

'Yes, mistress, please.'

'All right then.' She pushes harder and I can feel my ass slowly starts to open, well lubed after her excellent preparation, and I can feel the monster cock start to slide slowly inside me. Then the head is in and I can feel the shaft start to slide in faster.

'Wow, Archie you can really take this. How deep can we go?' She starts to fuck me and the dildo starts to move in and out, each thrust taking it deeper and deeper into my ass. Her hands are at my hips, grabbing the leather strap, pulling my face tighter against the girls pussy, and as my own pleasure mounts up with each thrust of my mistress' cock sinking deep into my asshole, my tongue thrusts deeper and deeper into the depths of the pussy in front of me. I don't have to even move my mouth anymore as my mistress is pulling my face and she is fucking my ass with the giant dildo and fucking the slave girl with my face at the same time. I am a giant sex toy for my mistress as she pleasures me and the slave at the same time.

Over the waves of pleasure of being assfucked I can sense the slave girl get higher each time my face hits her pussy. My tongue can feel her clit get hard and her sighs are getting inpatient and her breathing ragged as she is obviously close to orgasming. What must go through her mind right now, as she knows if she orgasms she will get further punishment from my mistress. Pleasure or pain? But maybe for her, the two are so closely intertwined that they are inseparable. I think soon she has no choice, I can feel her trembling in a way that soon she is at the point of no return.

Each thrust of my mistress plunges the thick shaft of her black cock deep into me, pushing my nose and my mouth against the soft, warm, slippery slit of the petite slave in front of me. My own cock is trickling a thin stream onto the floor, as my mistress every third thrust reaches around and squeezes the head of it gently and then spreads my own lubrication onto my shaft. I begin to think that I too might actually cum right here, right now.

Suddenly I feel the girl draw deep breaths and her back and her legs spasm. She lets go, finally unable to resist the inevitable and comes on my face, her orgasm gushing worth spurts of her cunt fluids, spurt after spurt, hitting my face. My mistress pulls back on my leather belt and forces my face deeper and deeper into the slave girl's crotch, unable to escape the tsunami of orgasm on me. I keep my mouth open and drink from her.

Her ecstasy lasts what feels like ages, but only in reality must be ten seconds or so. She collapses back to her restraints, all spent. I feel the dildo in me reduce its pace and my mistress forgives the slave girl and pushes my hips forward, pulling my head back. I look up, and see the girl's expression is one of relaxed contentment. Has she been chained down here for long? Waiting for this moment, maybe tormented for hours without release? And now, with my mouth, she has finally gotten it.

I feel the dildo pull out, leaving in its wake a feeling of emptiness. I felt so good, so full with my mistress' cock in me. I want it back. I groan a little, letting her know that I need her more, I need her to fuck me again.

'Well now, we have a winner. Good work, Archie. I think I will need to figure out a punishment for her now. But first we will do something different for you as a reward.'

She walks to the side and removes the strapon harness, then she starts to unbuckle me from my restraints. It takes a while with all the different straps. She leaves me with my collar and my wrist and ankle straps and tells me to stand aside while she unfastens the straps holding the girl down at the end of the frame.

I feel slightly dizzy from the fucking I received, but I cannot imagine how the girl must feel, having been tied down longer than me and maybe waiting to orgasm for hours, finally getting the release. Sure enough, when she gets to her feet my mistress has to help her balance for a moment as she takes the initial steps. When it appears she can stand up on her own, my mistress takes both of us and orders us to follow.

We walk back to the mirror room. The room has a large, soft leather platform in the middle and the walls and ceiling are all mirrors. I can see my reflection and the slave girl next to me, and my mistress in her white shirt and black miniskirt stands next to me in all the mirrors. With all the three of us in the reflections it looks like there is a huge crowd of naked people watching. I know I am going to orgasm soon, in this room.

'Archie, lay on your back with your ass right here.' she points a place on the platform. I obey willingly. She proceeds to strap me down so I cannot move, my legs are spread apart.

12