Third Domination Ch. 02

Story Info
The night (and surprises) continue.
7.6k words
4.73
25.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Punishments

Strapped down firmly to the seat between the metal trusses, surrounded only by the flickering glow from the ten or so candles lit all around me, I wait in the dark room as I can hear the steps of my mistress getting closer. The clicks of her high heels hitting the black stone tiles of the floor getting slowly louder. I hear other steps too, I think more than one person.

It must be over an hour ago that I myself was following her through those same steps, my bare feet slapping those same cold tiles. I remember the expectation, her promises of a surprise. I remember walking slowly past all the other rooms, some with closed doors, some with open doors, a couple already familiar to me, and passing many others that roused my curiosity. What kind of surprises would lurk behind those closed doors? Each room at my mistress' house had a different theme, a different way of chaining the slave down, different punishments. Different rewards. Walking behind her, never knowing which of the rooms would be my fate tonight.

And I remember still my amazement as I followed her round the last corner and finally stared into the room I myself am in right now, and saw the petite slave girl strapped down to the very seat I am in right now.

Afterwards, I failed my mistress. I came too soon. I filled the slave girl's mouth with my cum before my mistress had given me permission to do so. And now, here I am, waiting for my punishment.

Who is with her now? What will happen next? The waiting for her return has been partly sweet, as obviously my session with her is not over yet. But part of me is dreading, I have not failed her before. What kind of punishment has my mistress planned for me?

The black mask that covers the top half of my face obstructs my view slightly, especially as I cannot tilt my head all the way forward, with the collar around my neck fastened back to the backrest of the seat. But I can see to the door. And the steps are getting very close now.

My mistress enters the room first. She has changed into a red shiny corset, maybe of PVC or latex, and long black gloves. She has black panties and long black stockings, and different shoes from our previous session. She is holding a leash, which is fastened to the collar of a tall blonde woman, but there is someone still following the woman. The collar of the blonde is again connected with another 5 foot long leash to the collar of the man that now enters the room and completes our ensemble. Both the man and the woman are stark naked, just as I was when I walked in to the same room an hour earlier.

My natural instinct is to look at the slim woman first, and I enjoy the look of the tall legs and the thin waist of the blonde girl. Her pussy is almost totally shaved, with just a small patch of light brown hair. She looks absolutely delicious. But I stop looking at her when I see what is hanging between the legs of the dark skinned man.

I have heard of monster cocks before, and I have seen my share on the web, but seeing something like that in real life something else. The thing isn't even half erect, and it seems like it is hanging halfway to his knees. As he walks in the door, the cock sways from side to side, heavy, long and thick. I pull my gaze off it and look at the blonde again, and wonder if they are a couple. They must be, right? I wonder how she possibly can take that monster in her pussy.

The contrast with the pale white skin of my mistress and the blonde and the dark skin of the tall muscular man that enters the room is huge. The black tiled floor and the dark walls of the room make the girl and my mistress shine out in the candlelight, whereas the light from the candles seems to sink into the ebony skin of the new man in the room. Forcing myself to look at the man, not only at his cock, it is almost difficult to see him in the dusk, but I do notice he is tall, maybe two or three inches taller than me, and well-muscled. His head is shaved, as seems to be the case for his whole body. Next to him, my mistress looks small and petite, and the gazelle-like, long limbs of the blonde woman seem even thinner in the dark room.

'Stand here.' my mistress points to the woman to stand to the right of the door. The blonde woman obeys silently and places her feet at the place my mistress ordered, facing me. I look at her. She is thin, but her tits are still very pretty, even if they are not as large as on my mistress. She is at least half a head taller than my mistress, even with bare feet and my mistress in her heels. My mistress unfastens the cord tied to the woman's collar and she is left standing there, watching me fastened to the seat in front of her. My legs are spread wide, my cock resting half erect against my stomach. I meet her gaze and sense hunger in her, and also surprise. Maybe she feels the same as I felt an hour earlier walking in that same door and seeing a helpless slave chained to the seat in front of me. Now that helpless slave is me.

'And you, stand here.' The man is guided to stand to the left of the door, and also released from the collar. I look at the huge cock which seems now to have grown at least an inch. Is he getting aroused by seeing me strapped down? What kind of things will my mistress make us do? I remember her questionnaire that I had to fill before my first visit. I distinctly remember there was a tick box where I needed to specify the things that I would like to have inserted in me. And there was a "Real cock". But for the death of me I cannot remember what I answered!

She looks at me and at my expression and smiles, seeming to guess my thoughts.

'The slave strapped down there was not obeying my commands earlier. So he must be punished.' She turns and looks at me. 'No. This thing will not enter you, well, not today at least.' She grabs the monster cock of the man and gives it a squeeze. I can see the man jump slightly as she touches him. Her hand moves up and down the long, thick shaft and a sigh of pleasure escapes his lips as his cock grows again bigger. She turns to look at me again. 'But something will.' She walks to the woman, and touches her shoulders, then her tits, and then her belly. I hear also the woman breathe heavier at her touch.

'What will it be? I think he is quite ready to have something in his ass. Just a moment ago, I had my fist in his ass. I think he is ready for something else. But he enjoys it, so to have his punishment, I think we are going to need also something else. Something that he remembers. All of you; wait here. Do not move.'

Her words fill me with a mixture of fear and arousal.

She leaves the room and we can all hear the clicking of her heels as she walks to the next room. I look at the man and woman each in turn, and they eat me with their eyes. I see the man steal a look at the blonde. I wonder what is going on in their minds. Did they know that they would have company in this session? How could they have known? Unless my mistress had originally planned for the slave girl to be where I am now, and only when I failed her decided to release the slave girl and have me continue into the next session.

We hear a slam of a cupboard door and then her steps start to come back towards us. As she enters the room I watch what she is carrying. Something white... and something black. Two more candles. And a huge dildo, which seems to be designed to be worn in mouth.

'You. Help me light these candles.' she points to the woman. They go into the corner of the room and pick up some kind of long, slightly curved metal poles which have springs in the middle, so they are flexible. They stick them into the metal frame so that the places where candles obviously will go are right above my chest. Oh no. I am not liking where this is going.

'Light the candle.' my mistress says. They each go to the already lit candles on both sides of the room and light the candles and then, coming back next to my seat, drop small amounts of molten wax to fix the candles firmly to the metal poles. I watch the small spots of light right above me. As the candles burn a few minutes more, I know they will have more and more molten wax in them, real pools of it. And I know that even the slightest movement of the metal frame will pour down streams of the hot wax all over my chest.

'Now then, we are getting ready. Stand here.' the woman is instructed to stand right in front of me, between my wide open legs. I see her from the waist up, her blonde hair is tied up back behind her head. Taking the black mouth dildo, my mistress gets behind the woman. 'Open your mouth.'

She does as she is told and soon the black dildo is fastened to her head. It looks peculiar, like a thick black cock is growing from her face. I am guessing where this is going.

'Bend forward.'

The woman leans closer to me, and my mistress proceeds to strap her down like I was strapped down earlier. Where my mouth was ready to lick the slave girl's pussy, now the blonde woman's mouth-dildo is ready to enter my ass. Her hands are strapped close to my ankles, and now her legs are also strapped as far apart as mine were earlier. My cock twitches in expectation as I think about that black dildo entering my ass. I look at the blonde woman's face and see her looking straight up at me. We look at each other and I sense her willingness to fuck me with her mouth, and I think she can see that I am oh so eager to get penetrated by the thick shaft that she is now wearing on her face.

'You know what will happen if she moves, right?' Oh, I know, her dildo will enter my ass. 'Let's see.' She takes a hold of the woman's collar and pushes her closer to me. I feel her pushing against my ass and I twitch a little in my seat, sending the candles mounted above me vibrating a little in their post mounts. Hot wax drops down on my chest.

'AAH, OUCH!' I shout. The wax is hot, burning, painful, but just short of unbearable. I forget for a while the pressure of the dildo at my hole as I focus on the burning sensation on my chest.

'Hot, isn't it? This will be first part of your punishment. As you are being fucked by her, each thrust will drop hot wax on you.' I have not had her do this on me before. The wax was surely hot, but the drops fell a long way before hitting my chest, cooling down a bit. My initial reaction was maybe more due to surprise at the feeling than due to pain. I start to expect her to do it again, to sense the burn and penetration simultaneously again.

'You, get behind her.' The man gets instructed to get behind the woman and then his collar is fastened to a cord running down close to the floor. My mistress then runs another rope up the belly and between the tits of the blonde and ties it to her collar. She leaves just enough play in the rope that the man is not suffocating in the woman's pussy, but his mouth is basically just couple inches from her crotch. Then she takes another rope and ties it half way to the rope that is connecting their collars and runs it down to the floor, through a loop, then through another loop just beneath my ass, and then backs away holding it in her hand.

'What a nice human train I have here.' Smiling, she walks around us, looking at us, at me, strapped down and unable to move a single limb, on my back, my now fully erect cock twitching on my belly. The woman bent over with her mouth between my legs, the dildo she is wearing in her mouth ready to enter my ass, already touching my hole. And the man behind her, his mouth ready to lick the woman's pussy. And she is holding the reins.

'Hmm, quite a contraption. What will happen when I pull from this rope?' She gives the rope a tug.

Not that I doubted what would happen, but the imagination of my mistress in strapping us down is fabulous. The rope she is holding first pulls down on the rope connecting the collars of the man and woman, pulling his face tight against the pussy of the woman. But simultaneously, through having the rope run through the loop under the seat which I am strapped down to, she is pulling both of them closer to me. And this is pushing the dildo against my asshole. I feel the pressure of the dildo on my ass moments before the hot wax dropping from the candles hits my skin. Letting out a small moan again, I am unsure myself is it because of the hot wax or because of the pleasure of feeling something so delicious ready to enter my ass and seeing the woman between my legs so eager to fuck me.

'Wonderful. Let's see that again.' Another tug, longer and more forceful this time. I look down at the woman as her black man's mouth pushes against her pussy and I feel her pushing against my ass at the same time. Her eyes close momentarily as she feels the tongue of her man start to push deep into her slit, but she opens them again to look at me. I can feel the dildo pushing against my hole. Again, a shower of hot wax.

Taking long, slow pulls of the rope, my mistress reaches down to my crotch and squirts some lubricant on the black dildo ready to enter my ass. Then she guides it right to my hole and starts to pull on the rope constantly. I feel the man and woman help her, her pulls of the rope just guiding them on their motions. She wants to fuck me with the dildo, and her man is eager to thrust his tongue into her pussy. They all follow my mistress' lead and push against my ass, and I can feel my ass starting to open. Then the dildo slides inside, the woman's head suddenly thrusting ahead as my ass opens and the delicious shaft slides into me easily. I welcome the feeling of being filled down there again, but the sudden movement pours down more wax onto my chest. I don't know to which sensation I should concentrate to, the sliding cock in my ass, or the hot, almost painful burning sensation on my chest. The rope is held tight for a moment, allowing me to accommodate the cock in my ass. After a moment, my mistress releases her pull on the rope and the couple back away slowly.

'That's right. Fuck him.' Another pull on the rope, and I feel the shaft enter me again. Oh, it feels good. There is less hot wax now. Looking down, over my wax covered chest, at the blonde head at my crotch being pulled in, fucking me with her mouth is making me even more aroused. They back away, and are pulled back again, unable to not obey the rhythm my mistress sets for them. But they both clearly want this too. There is no resistance, the woman fucks me eagerly, and her pleasure at her man's oral stimulation is evident too.

Despite the hot wax now dropping on to me regularly, a few spilled drops every second or so, my cock is again oozing precum, now twitching on my belly in a pool of slippery fluids of its own making. I am aching for someone to reach and touch it. Through the hot feeling of the wax, I focus on the sensation of the dildo moving inside me. It feels awesome, but I am also now aching for my mistress to stroke my cock, to find me another release. I would so willingly explode under her touch, shoot another load on my wax covered chest and to my face. I would do anything.

She seems to again know what I am thinking as she reaches and puts a finger on my dick, making it slippery from my own pre-cum and then running it down and up the shaft as she keeps pulling on the rope, basically fucking me with the couple bent over ahead of us. I let out a grateful sigh as I feel her hand touch me. I want her to know I want her to touch me.

'Oh, I think he likes it.' She pulls on the rope more forcefully now, and the rhythm she sets for the couple is faster. The sensation of my burning chest, the cock sliding in my ass and my mistress' hand on my dick feels divine. The man pushes his face to the woman's pussy and I can see her eyes just behind my cock and balls as her face sinks the dildo inside me deeper and deeper and faster and faster. Just the feeling would be awesome, but seeing the perfect figure of the blonde woman bent over between my legs, her thin waist, her wide hips open to receive his mouth, her eyes now open, now closed as she is eagerly fucking me and enjoying her pussy being face-fucked at the same time is making my excitement and pleasure even greater. Despite my orgasm half an hour earlier, despite the burning wax on my skin, I feel I could come again, and soon. I want to shoot a load of cum onto my burning, wax-covered chest.

My mistress senses my excitement, and starts to jerk off my cock, spitting into it for lubrication. I cannot help myself, and let out a moan of pleasure. I cannot hold it much longer. I push up against her hand as she squeezes my cock and pulls on the rope to sink the dildo deep in me, all in the same synchronized rhythm. I feel the slippery shaft sink into my ass easily, sliding in and out, and her hand is jerking me off, sending me closer and closer to shooting my load.

'Are you ready to cum? I want you to cum. I want to see sperm. I want to see your cock shoot a hot load.' my mistress talks to me as she is jerking my cock and pulling the rope. She is looking at my face. I turn to look at her.

'Say it, say to me when you cum. Are you going to say it?'

'Yes, mistress.' I look at her, wanting her to continue jerking me off. I am so close.

'Are you close?'

'Yes, mistress.'

'Since you did not obey my countdown, I want you to count down yourself. When you feel you are coming, start to count down from three. At one, I want to see your load shooting out. Clear?'

'Yes, mistress.'

She has continued to jerk me off, her slippery hand sliding down my shaft, then up, squeezing the thick, swollen head of my penis, then sliding deliciously down again. Her grip is tighter now and her movement faster. She wants me to cum, and I am now ready to fulfill her wish. I look down, see her hand stroking my cock, and see the woman fucking my ass looking up at me, her eyes wide open as she wants to witness my orgasm. The bald black head of her man is thrusting deep inside her pussy and she is pushing her face-dildo inside my ass. I cannot help it anymore, I cannot resist another orgasm. The hot wax is showering me as we are moving all in synchronization, my mistress' hand on my cock and her slaves between my legs. I pass the point of no return, and just have the wits to shout out the numbers.

'Three!' I can feel my second load of the evening.

'Good! Come on now.'

I think it will only be a second or so. In just a second I will explode into my mistress' hand and all over my burnt chest.

'Two!' I shout faster.

'Give me your cum!' she says, jerking my cock.

I open my mouth to shout "one" and maybe grab some of my load into it, as suddenly, just as I feel I am on the verge, my mistress drops my twitching cock to my belly, releases the rope and pushes the blonde woman's head back so that the dildo slips out of my ass. No! I was just about to cum. I strain against my straps, look at her pleadingly, but to no avail. A single white drop of cum seeps to the end of my cock, barely enough to drop to my stomach. The interrupted orgasm feels more painful than all the hot wax on my chest. This is the ultimate torture. She looks at me.

'This will teach you to cum when I say so. Not earlier. Not later. In the future, you will cum when I say so.'

I say nothing. I feel just awful. I never want to experience this again.

'Is it clear?' she grabs the candles and pours down two hot streams of wax to my chest.

'AHH, yes mistress, yes.'

Releasing the candles, she stops the hot wax pouring down on me. I breathe in and out, focusing on recovering from the hot shower. Amazingly, the hot wax did take some pressure away from my balls. The ruined orgasm was my first, and I really wish it was my last. I never, ever want to feel like that again. The build-up, the amazingly erotic setting of having the interracial couple bent over in front of me, and the feeling of the dildo sliding in and out of me, even the hot wax and the burning sensation, it was nothing in comparison to the feeling of my mistress letting go on the critical moment, feeling her grip release my cock just as I was about to shoot my load.

12