Third Time Is a Charm Pt. 02

Story Info
A man and his mother's pillow talk reminisce of past experience.
3.9k words
4.42
22.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
354 Followers

It had been over 20 years since my mom and I had previously made love. Yet one weekend early this spring was special in so many ways. Part 1 explained how we rekindled our sexual affair. After our first wild session of passionate sex, Mom was now naked on my bed and reading the many erotic stories I had written about our past affairs.

*****

I smiled as I watched my mother read the stories I had written. She was sitting on my bed Indian style, her eyes were intently on the laptop screen. We had just made love for the first time in years. It was fabulous. I told her that I had written of our previous sexual encounters and published them on the Internet. She was extremely excited and couldn't wait to read them. She immediately had left my arms and grabbed her laptop. The light from the screen flickered in the dark, illuminating her beautiful nude body. She began to read the erotic stories that retold our many previous adventures. She soon also began to masturbate.

The first story she was now absorbed in was "Masturbating with Mom." It was written in the third person, yet perfectly described how she and I began our journey "across the line" just before I went to college. Several weeks before I left, mom saw me masturbating through my open door and did not let me know right away. Nevertheless, I had seen her through the doorway. Over the next several weeks we found ways to put on a show for each other without any words. By doing so, we could somewhat claim denial of what we really were doing.

After several minutes, mom started to rub her pussy with more purpose.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"You can see me through the doorway and decided to keep doing it." She confirmed what I had written.

At the time in the story, I hesitated just slightly, and then kept jacking off despite seeing her in the hallway.

" Why didn't you just leave quietly?" I was curious.

"I was just about to, but dammit you were built so good and I was turned on. You hadn't seen me yet at that point so I figured I'd watch a bit."

"I think I saw you pretty quick though. I stopped for a second and then ultimately made the choice to keep masturbating for you." It was great to talk to her about this now. Even when we got together in the past, this liaison never came up.

Her eyes were already back on the screen and she was rubbing herself even a bit faster. It was here that I had an idea. "Read it out loud," I told her.

She smiled and immediately complied.

I sat there on my side and watched my beautiful mother by the light of the laptop screen. She was rubbing her pussy and reading the stories that I had just written over the last year or so. These were the stories of how our brief, yet passionate love affair, began twenty-five years earlier.

Her voice was throaty and she was breathing heavy as she read out loud:

I could not make out much; but I definitely could tell what my mother was doing in the hall just outside my slightly open door. The fact that I was looking directly at her, had to be obvious by now. At this point I knew she was aware I saw her. We were both putting on a show for the other, but at the same time, we were enjoying the show and about to please each other to the fullest.

I wrote these memories because it turned me on so much. Now to actually watch my mom masturbate as she read it out loud to me was more than I could handle. I started to stroke my cock as well. However, it was obvious that we both were moving at a pace slow enough to allow her to finish our story.

Mom continued to read about the numerous times during that three-week span that we each planned "accidental" open doors while we masturbated. Surprisingly while she read, we each maintained a slow enough pace so that her reading efforts could make it to the last time we were together before I left for school.

It was such an unbelievable turn on to hear her read my description of her orgasm as I remembered it.

I started to stroke as I watched my mom complete her orgasm. This one was different though because she clamped her legs together and was able to lift her ass off the bed. I watched her hips rise as she continued to climax. This excited me so as I continued to stroke my cock in her full view.

It was getting difficult for her to read it because of the heavy breathing and the sensations that were quickly overtaking her as she continued to pleasure herself now. The idea of her now watching me masturbate while reading about her doing the same thing 25 years ago was more than I could take.

Several more strokes and I came. It shot all over the mattress in front of me in several large spurts. Credit must be given to mom as she continued the story describing the vibrator and how it took turns between her pussy and her mouth while I watched. Several more descriptive sentences and then ultimately our characters came together.

It was here that mom's voice gave out and she literally lay back on the bed as her orgasm swept over her body. Her legs were wide straddling the laptop. The light from the screen was now shining directly on her soaking wet pussy. The illumination made the fluids obvious to me as I watched them flow all over the sheets.

She then started to shake and I watched the light move as the laptop itself vibrated. Meanwhile, I had begun to caress her breasts and pinched her nipples. But I was not going to take my eyes off of her, as this was simply amazing.

After a minute or so things started to calm down. Mom regained her breath and her composure. My rubbing of her body now turned to caresses. Eventually, she opened her eyes again and I saw her loving smile as the two of us looked at each other.

At this point, I used my arms to pull myself over on top of her. She was able to kick the laptop aside to make room for me. As we held each other tightly and looked each other in the eyes, it was another very special moment.

Not only had we opened up our most personal exploration of our bodies for each other; but it was also done to the memory of the same thing when we were so much younger.

It did not take long however for mom to push me back into position beside her as she grabbed the laptop once again and assumed her Indian style position in front of the screen.

And she started to read "Disabled, But Still Able - Part 1". She was about to begin reading, and then suddenly she stopped.

"You read this one," she told me. It seemed only fitting as this primarily described my feelings as I first had sex after my paralysis.

I started to read out loud. The story and memories were once again so vivid as I read them. I described how I felt as my personal care attendant took off her clothes and lowered herself on my cock so soon after my injury. I had so many questions at the time and they were answered quickly as my cock disappeared.

Reliving memories continued for my mother during part two of the story, I again asked her to read this time around. This story began with my mom masturbating to the thought of Marlene and I having sex. It was wonderful listening to her describe how she watched Marlene and I make love - and how it turned her on.

She continued to read at a nice slow pace. At the same time, we both continued to slowly pleasure ourselves as we thought about my first sexual experience following my injury and my mom watching. Nevertheless, we did not slow our pace enough and she only got three quarters of the way through before she moved the laptop aside.

Next she threw me on my back and guided my stiff dick into her anxiously waiting pussy. However, she then reached over and grabbed the laptop making sure it was just beside me. She continued to read out loud whispering in my ear while she slowly moved up and down my cock.

Mom was reading the full description of how Marlene sat on top of me and bounced up and down upon my penis. In the beginning, the pace was slow. However, in the story as Marlene and I continued on, our intensity grew and the pace quickened.

My mother as the narrator adjusted her pace accordingly. Whatever pace I had been fucking Marlene in the story was exactly how my mom was now bouncing up and down upon my shaft. The story

continued and the pace quickened until I was about to come inside Marlene.

Mom timed it perfectly and just as she described how Marlene collapsed on top of me, it was then that she herself gave out and fell upon me in a complete an overwhelming orgasm. Meanwhile, my cock was shooting its semen deep inside her.

We lay there still for a while and as my mom rose slightly, we kissed each other passionately again and again. It was late and we had already made love numerous times. I figured the night was over. I was wrong.

-

Mom got up off of me and once again grabbed the laptop. I couldn't believe how she was. Of course, I think she knew what the next story was. Part two was about to tell the story of how she and I first got together. How could I argue with mom's enthusiasm?

This time she now read my story of our first time together. This was special. The story was written as I remember so long ago. She had her own memories to add. We were both able to talk about our feelings and fears and emotions during that whole time. During the reading of this story we did not fuck; but instead made love two times.

As she rubbed her pussy she continued to read it. Her voice was quiet, yet very sexy. Part of the reason was it was getting late. But mainly, her voice continued in this tone for the effect. She was turning me on as she read. I had written simply from speculation of what she did upstairs as she masturbated to the thought of us fucking.

She rotated the knob and turned off the running water. She stepped into the hot bath and it almost hurt at first; but within seconds, it felt wonderful. She slithered down into the water and laid her head back on the tub. She turned on the Jacuzzi jets and immediately brought her hand back down to resume where it left off.

She now was able to move her hand from side to side and thoroughly stimulate her clit the way she liked. It was not going to take her long to reach orgasm now. She began to continue her thoughts about Brian. But now her thoughts became more lascivious. Instead of remembering what it looked like as he was fucking Marlene, her mind began to wonder how she could seduce him herself. She now imagined her body straddling over her son while his cock entered HER anxious pussy.

As she read this story, the pace with which she rubbed between her legs again quickened. When she was done reading though, she stopped for a second.

"My God, it's like you were there." She commented.

"I knew what you had done because Marlene and I heard you downstairs. I was simply writing what I imagined both at the time and even now." I explained further.

She confirmed how close it was to reality, "you're almost dead on. I was in that bathtub and had a furious orgasm after watching the two of you."

"Were you purposely louder so we could hear you downstairs?" I asked.

She shook her head yes with a huge smile on her face.

Mom began to read out loud once again. She talked about how the two of us flirted even more right after Marlene and I had first had sex. She was nearing the point in the story when she ultimately decided to simply start sucking my inadvertently erect cock. That was the start of our full-blown sexual relationship.

It was here that mom continued to stroke her pussy even faster. She went on and narrated the entire lovemaking session as I remembered it. As she read, we both continued to play with ourselves. She would stop briefly in several spots and add commentary about what she remembered and what special memory she had about this first time we made love.

As my writing progressed, so did the intensity with which our lovemaking session was described. Neither one of us was going to make it much longer; we had to satisfy our urges. In the story, mom was now on top of me and we were fully fucking each other. It was unbelievably hot and exciting.

It was then that mom simply pushed the computer to the side and at the same time pushed me down on my back.

She turned her attention to the screen and we both returned even more attention to our own genitals. Mom was now playing with her pussy at a nice steady pace. Meanwhile, I was rapidly jacking my hard cock through my fist.

As she narrated about the two of us masturbating for each other 25 years ago, we now were masturbating in front of each other once again. Mom continued to read and I don't know how she maintained her composure enough to do so. The words she read described our mutual orgasm years ago:

I started to stroke as I watched my mom complete her orgasm. This one was different though because she clamped her legs together and was able to lift her ass off the bed. I watched her hips rise as she continued to climax. This excited me so as I continued to stroke my cock.

My pace was slow but deliberate. Yet my control did not last much longer. About the time my mother started to relax from her orgasm and separate her knees was when I was moving once again at a full pace. I could see her soaking wet pussy as she pulled the vibrator out. Her right hand continued to very slowly rub her cunt and her left hand brought the vibrator to her mouth.

Mom saw how quickly I was now stroking and knew I was about to come any minute. She stopped reading and moved over placing her face just inches from my cock. As she lay on the mattress beside the laptop with her mouth wide open, I shot my first load and hit her cheek. Within seconds, two more ropes of semen erupted from the tip of my cock. The second fully entered her mouth while the third partially hit its target but the last part of the strand dribbled down her chin. In the blink of an eye her tongue licked it back into her mouth. And merely seconds after that she had wiped the first shot off her chin and was looking at me clean.

I don't know why, but at that point I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to taste my own semen within her mouth. I moved forward and did so. I could taste the salty remnants and it had no effect on me one way or the other. I continued to kiss her longer, but then mom had to return to her own business.

She went back to reading the story, yet now she was reading to herself. She was also lying on her side on the bed looking over at the screen. Her right hand was down between her legs and she was pleasing herself both with that hand but also by grinding her hips forcefully into the mattress and her awaiting digits.

The bed was now bouncing because of the motion of her hips. I watched the laptop as it moved and she watched the laptop as the words on the screen took her to her erotic past. Minutes later, all the motion stopped. Everything was still - the computer, the mattress, and obviously mom. And then with a deep breath she continued to slowly grind several more times into the mattress. She was completing her orgasm. I was so excited and turned on by watching her.

She opened her eyes and looked over at me. A big smile crossed her face. There was such a look of satisfaction. It was even more beautiful in the glow of the screen. We both lay there and watched each other as we continued to slowly stroke our own genitals.

-

The computer was closed now at the foot of the bed and the two of us lay together in each other's arms. We were exhausted from our consistent lovemaking and masturbating throughout the night. It was so late and we were both about ready to drift off. The sensation of mom's skin as she lay against my chest was wonderful. I was able to run my fingers through her hair as the two of us continued to talk.

"So what else have you written about?" Mom asked. "The night with Mike," I reluctantly told her.

"I figured," mom said with a smile. "It's quite a story."

Mom and I were together quite a bit before I went to school. After I returned to school our affair had stopped. We returned back to a mother son relationship for years. I had left work and returned to my campus for my master's degree on a full-time basis. Mom was now divorced and her conversations had grown closer once again. I invited her to campus.

During her visit we ended up going out one night with my friend Mike. Before the night ended, he and I were both having sex with my mother. She and Marlene had fulfilled my fantasy of being with two women. This was an opportunity to fulfill a fantasy of hers to be with two men.

It actually had been quite a graphic night and there is no doubt that he and I thoroughly satisfied my mother. But I always felt guilty after that. The two of us made love alone the following day and I don't believe there's any regret on her part. But I did appreciate it, perhaps because I was somewhat jealous. Now I was able to discuss it further with her.

"I wrote it as I remember it. It was definitely stimulating and kind of dirty. But I always felt guilty," I admitted to her.

"Why?" She genuinely questioned.

"It always seemed a little too much. I know you and I have been open as can be with sex and I know your appetite is never-ending. But that night still didn't really seem to be the best." I admitted.

"I've never been with two men since," she elaborated, "but I don't regret that night at all. God it was so hot!"

I was comforted to hear that and could tell her response was genuine. "Do you want to read it?" I asked with anticipation of my voice.

"I know where it will lead, and I can't take anymore. I'm exhausted. I'm getting too old for this shit - or at least this much in one night," she said lightheartedly.

I looked at the time. It was nearly dawn. At any moment now my early rising son could end up out in the family room. We were not very worried though because my mom has helped me with my personal care in the past. So her being in my bedroom in the morning would not be strange at all. Yet as we both thought about it further, we realized that the only clothes she had was the sexy nightgown. An even bigger concern was when my actual personal care attendant would show up.

So we wrapped up our night of rekindled love. As mom crawled away from my arms, I felt the coolness and the emptiness without her. It was great to have her back in my life again sexually. I watched her as she put what little bit of clothing she had back on her beautiful body. She grabbed the sheets and blankets and tucked me in. Even though 41 years have passed since I was five years old, I felt as comforted and safe at that moment. It was reminiscent of when I was a small child. And I relished in that fact. For just a moment I was the five-year-old boy that loved his mother in a totally different way. But then I grabbed her and pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

Sixty-nine years old and still sexy as hell. I held her close and caressed her breasts again. Our lips engaged in another deep and passionate combination. Our tongues touched each other and I already managed to slip the shoulder strap off of her.

"No, no, we can't," she whispered to me after stopping our kiss, "those boys will be up any minute now, and look at me."

She stood up next to the bed and held her arms out in gest. A bright smile was on her face as she stood there in such a sexy outfit. It was definitely not appropriate for the woman my boys knew her as. Grandmothers are not supposed to have a sex life. Yet this one certainly did. She was amazing. I know through the years she has been extremely sexually active. And I am blessed to have been a part of that in many different phases of her life.

She reached over and kissed me again this time of the top of my head, "night, honey." "Night mom," I softly said.

I watched her closely as she slowly snuck out of the room. Her legs and ass were still wonderful. I cannot believe I was still sexually stimulated. It was surprising to me that I was still stimulated after what we had already gone through throughout the night. Many would question why I was still sexually stimulated given the fact that she was 69 years old.

BMYJC
BMYJC
354 Followers
12